The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽37᯽

4.1K 27 7
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

The last days passed so fast, we didn't even have the time to enjoy them properly. I just know that now I have the hottest tan ever.

I love summer.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late!" Dad exclaims. "You literally are Dwayne Johnson, you are famous enough to stop the plane for a few minutes." I joke as we all rush into the airport.

We did all the boring shit that needed to be done and quickly got in first class, after three hours of waiting.

AirPorts really piss me off.

"Finally." Jayla mutters as we all sit down. We were sited the same way we were when flying to Hawaii.

"I'm gonna miss this place." I say looking from the window.

"Yeah, it was really nice being here." Jaden agrees. "Some crazy shit happened, don't think people are gonna miss us to be honest." Javon points out, and ruins the sad vibe.

"Well, we still go so many weeks until summer is finished, let's rock this motherfuckin bitch!" Jayla exclaims.

"Good plan. Let me sleep first and then we can talk about this again." I say getting comfy, putting my AirPods on and closing my eyes.

Honestly, I didn't give a fuck if someone was gonna talk to me, I won't hear shit.

I think they also agreed with what I said and decided to do the same thing.

And there we go. This will be fucking long as hell.

ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ

"Finally! Home!" Mumps shouts as soon as we get out of the plane.

"I want to eat the biggest salad I find." I randomly say. "Are you really craving salad right now?" Jaden laughs. "Yeah, is that a problem?" I frown. "No ma'am." He answers trying to hide his smile.

"I'll see you guys later." I say getting in a different car with my parents. The families separated to go to their house and rest for a bit, since everybody was still very tired from the jetlag.

My parents and I got home and the first thing I did was take a shower. This time with no music, I had a huge headache. I putted my pjs on even though it was still five in the afternoon and went to the living room, putting a movie on.

Moments later, my dad sat next to me on the couch with a new set of clothes and shinny bald ass head.

He took a shower, of course.

"Sup', dad?" I say never taking my sleepy eyes from the screen. "You know, watching the movie with you." He answers shortly. "You can't even hear the name 'Ten things I hate about you'. You say it's corny." I look at him with my brows furrowed.

"Well, I like it now, can it be?" He answers. "Yeah, be my guest." I mutter focusing on the movie again.

"You know, I saw you and Jaden kissing the other night." Dad says after a few minutes of fully paying attention to the movie.

"I knew it was something else." I whisper more to myself than to him. "Yeah dad, we are dating now." I break the news to him as fast as I can. "Woah." He mutters.

"I know you don't like him but he's such a nice kid, you know he actually  punched a guy to protect me, no actually two-" I was thinking about listing everything Jaden ever did for me but my dad interrupted me.

"Calm down, I never said I didn't like him." My dad speaks. "But you also never said you approved him." I argue back.

"Well that doesn't mean I don't like him."

"You scare him, dad."

"Well, I scare everybody.

"Just please, don't do anything to him."

My dad exhaled deeply and glance at me. "I just want what's best for you Harps. If you think he is what makes you the better version of yourself then, how can I stop you?" He says and I smile. I opened my eyes and wrapped them around his bald head.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaim. "Okay! Calm down!" My dad laughs. "You guys wanna order some McDonalds'?" Mom asks walking in and sitting on the other side next to me.

"Sure." Dad and I answer at the same time, with our eyes fixated on the screen.

"You know, this movie isn't so bad after all." Dad mutters, making mom and I chuckle.

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Dinner's ready!" Mom screams from downstairs. "You lost, dumbass." I say to Javon, turning off the Ps5. "Not fair." He mutters dropping his phone on the bed. "Let's go, I'm fuckin starving." I say running downstairs.

The table was already set so we just had to wash our hands and sit down.

There was a few minutes of silence and I only only broke it when everybody was already served.

"This looks so good mom." I say looking at me plate. "I bet this tastes amazing." Javon mutters, then unexpectedly shuffling a whole fork of food in his mouth, which made mom laugh.

"Did you guys like this trip?" Dad asks. "It was so cool, thank you!" Jayla talks for all of us. "Where's Daelo?" I ask. "Sleeping. He was very tired when we got home, he ate a bit and went to bed." Mom explains and I nod.

"So please, don't make a lot of noise." Dad adds.

"I saw you and Harper together the whole trip, though." Mom points out and I choke on my food.

"Well mom, that's because they're dating." Javon let's out and Jayla gasps. "Dude!" She exclaims to him.

"You're owing me ten dollars." Mom says dad when he rolls his eyes. Me, Javon and Jayla stop eating and look at them confused.

"What?" I ask.

"You're mom and I made a bet. It's nothing." Dad explains.

"A bet about me and Harper? Damn." I mutter and Javon and Jayla burst out laughing. "Shhh! Daelo's sleeping!" Mom warns them and they try to calm themselves down.

"That's smart." Javon speaks after finally calming down.

We finished eating and helped mom cleaning the dishes. After that, we all went to our separate rooms.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on Harper's contact.

Harps

-Did you know my parents know about us?

-Yeah, my dad found about it too. Crazy.

-my parents were betting on us. Hits different.

- HAHAHAHA.

- my mom won if you're wondering.

- girl power hittin hard.

- see you tomorrow Harps.

- see you, asshead.

I smile at her message and turn my phone off. I wasn't really sleepy at all. But I did feel like seeing Harper. So bad.

Yeah, you'll have to wait until tomorrow and-

"Jaden!" Jayla shouts barging in my room. "Shhhh! Daelo is slepping, dude." I whisper-scream at her while she slowly closes the door.

"Have you seen Ava's new story on insta?!" She asks sitting on my bed. "No? I blocked her." I answer shortly. "Well, look." She says turning the phone to me.

What the fuck?

'I love you to the moon and back' was written on top of the screen. It was a picture of Ava and Jeremiah together. "I didn't know they were dating?" I mutter taking a better look at it.

Then, a message popped on the top of Jayla's phone screen. It was Harper.

'HAVE YOU SEEN AVA'S STORY? HAHAHAH TF'

I smiled at it and Jayla quickly took the phone away from me. "Now that you saw it, I'm going back to my room and I'm calling Harps. Goodnight." She shortly said, leaving the room.

I decided it was best it I just went to bed, so I closed the blinds and turned off all the lights in my room.

What is Ava and Jeremiah up to?

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1290

3/ ?? chapters

HEYYYYYY

yall OMG, jeremiah and Ava? theyre probably trying to make jaden and harper jealous. CRAZY HOESSS

anyways, how is everybody? feeling alright?

Guys I'm gonna try to post two or three more chapters tomorrow and along this week I will post A LOT but rn I have a huge headache so I'll just give u these three, u guys deserve it.

BYEE AND HAVE FUNNNNNN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 59 18
This is a friends to lovers story. Yn and the Walton's grew up as next door neighbors And the kids have been inseparable! Jaden and yn have always h...
985K 8.5K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🤍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...
80.4K 726 21
IN WHICH she was his siblings best friend so they had to like each other or atleast tolerate each other. jaden walton x fem oc acquaintances to lover...
2.1K 23 21
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204