The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽36᯽

4.1K 28 6
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Couldn't this wait?" Javon asks, struggling to keep his eyes open.

While me and Jaden were kissing, both or parents showed up and awkwardly interrupted it. Javon and Jayla eventually came out of their rooms.

"Well, we thought you guys were all still awake. I have no idea that you guys went to bed this early, y'all are teenagers." Mom says.

"Yeah, don't teens go to bed at like four a.m?" Dad speaks, sitting down comfortably on the couch. "No." Jayla spits out sternly.

"Okay then. We just wanted to tell you that we're leaving in two days." Dwayne now speaks.

"You could've texted us that." Javon answers, still with his bad mood.

"Why?" I ask ignoring Javon. "Your dad needs to go to his movie premiere." Harper's mom speaks.

"Oh."

"Still could've texted us that." Javon mutters, getting a chuckle from our dad."

"Oh and also, tomorrow we are going somewhere special so ya'll need to sleep tight today" Harper's dad says before they all head out.

"What the fuck." Javon mutters one last time. "I'm not feeling like going to bed again." He continues. "Same." Jayla agrees. Jaden and I didn't really even thought about going to bed since we were doing things far from close to sleeping.

"What should we do?" I ask. "I want candies so bad bro, I could literally kill myself." Javon whines closing his eyes. "I think the grocery shop is still open." Jayla mutters and Javon suddenly sits up straight. "Then what are we still doing here?" He asks putting his shoes on.

"Let's go!" He exclaims happily dragging us three with him.

Javon is lucky he isn't the only one that is craving for some sweets right now or else I would make him go all alone.

Javon exaggerated a bit and took much more things than any of us thought he would. But, once again, we all wanted some sweets and things were not as expensive in the small store.

We were still in the store, trying to figure out if we should take more Reese's or just take bag of M&M's.

"Honestly Reese's are so much better than M&M's." I hear Javon. "Yeah but then we'll be taking to many Reese's." I now hear Jaden argue back. "There are never too many Reese's." Jayla stands on Javon's side.

They're voices were in the distance since I was on the other side of the store, checking the drinks they had.

They really think I'm gonna drink water while eating all that junk?

"What is this?" I mutter to myself grabbing a can of a soda called "Hawaiian sun".

"Uhmm, okay." I mutter grabbing four of the different flavors. Let's try new stuff, am I right?

"Excuse me?" I hear a super familiar voice close to me. "Is it really necessary you take the last pineapple flavor?"

I look up to meet Liam's face. One of his eyes was black and he had cuts all over his face. "What do you want?" I ask. "The last pineapple flavored Hawaiian Sun, I guess?" He smirked, trying to grab it from my grip.

"Sorry, I was already taking it for my friends." I say giving him a smile. "Oh. Is it for your boyfriend Jaden?" He jokes, definitely trying to get a reaction from me.

"How did you guess?" I say back passing past him. As soon my back faced him, I felt a strong grip on my arm, yanking me back towards him.

"The fuck?" I mutter looking at him with a confused look. "I should be the one saying that. Look at my fucking face! I will look horrible for the whole summer now!" He whisper-shouts. "How the fuck is that my problem? Too bad you don't know how to protect yourself, want me to give you some fucking lessons? Could've just asked." I whisper-shout back.

"You think you're so funny, huh?" He chuckles. "The funniest. Now, leave me the fuck alone." I answer shortly, trying to take his hand from my arm.

"This is what you get for being a bitch." He whispers. I soon felt his hand on my face, leaving a burning feeling on my cheek.

It took me some time to look at him again, since I was still trying to pull my shit together.

"Oh, you did not." I gasp.

I clench my hand into a fist and bring it to his face, really hard. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I exclaim, punching his bitch ass face.

He looked at me completely shocked and surprised, taking his hand to his cheek to calm down the pain.

"What? shocked I can fight better than you?" I joke.

"What is going on here?" The Walton's soon show up. "I'm just giving this boy some fucking discipline, since his parents didn't have the fucking time nor patience for it." I say looking at him. Jaden, Javon and Jayla approached us slowly.

"Did he do that to you?" Jaden asks, softly grabbing my jaw and turning my head slightly to the side to take a look at my still burning cheek from Liam's slap. Apparently, it left a fucking mark.

"Yeah but it's okay, I punched him back." I smile, proud at myself.

"Did you fucking do this to her?!" Jaden exclaims, looking at Liam and completely ignoring what I just said.

"It's not like she didn't deserve it." Liam mutters.

Jayla didn't waste no time, he grabbed Liam by his shirt and pushed him to another aisle.

Javon rolled his in anger and annoyance and joined Jayla.

"You okay?" Jaden asks looking deep in my eyes. "Never better." I joke with a sweet smile on my face.

"Jayla is gonna cut him into pieces." I mutter changing the subject. "I hope she does." He mutters.

Seconds later, Javon and Jayla come back with the same angry face they left and we see Liam leave the aisle from the opposite side, holding his noise.

"Let's go home. I'm ducking done with this shit." Jayla mutters leaving the shop. "We'll wait in the car. Can you guys pay?" Javon rushes to follow Jayla after giving me the plastic bag filled with candies.

Me and Jaden stayed silent while the guy behind the counter checked our things and asked for the money. I gave it to him and thanked him with a small smile, saying goodnight before leaving.

Jayla and Kavon were already in the car, waiting for us. They were both talking, and Jayla seemed pissed.

Look what you did, Harper.

Not my problem that Liam has some mental problems. And daddy issues.

"We're back." I say getting in the car with Jaden.

The trip home was quiet and slightly awkward.

As soon as we got home, we all sat down in the living room.

"Guys, we can't let this take our good mood away. Let's watch a movie and eat." I say and the twins agree.

"What the duck is wrong with that dude, honestly?" Jayla mutters more to herself than to us.

"I don't know but it doesn't matter, he's just an asshole." I say sitting next to her and giving her a side hug. "Can we please have a calm night?" I whisper to her.

"Yeah, yeah." She whispers back giving me a small smile. "Okay! That's what I like." I say making her smile even more.

"I'm picking the movie!" Jaden exlcaims.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1254
2/?? chapters

Hola chicas y chicos

I've been paying attention in Spanish class these few days.

Anywayssss

Another chapter to lighten up your mood, (I fucking hope) next one will be bigger, promiseee. (A thing men can't promise) JOKING.

ANYHOW. Comments on this chapter?

BYE BYE AND STAY FINE LIKE WHINE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 124 18
Where Madi's brother plays baseball and she goes to one of his games and a certain boy catches her eye.. (get because Jaden is a catcher and he catch...
4K 62 8
A semi famous teen finds a familiar face in her comments..
39.9K 261 39
Images of being friends/ dating the Walton's
51.2K 184 35
Two young actors meet and they both are next door neighbors what's the worst that can happen. Started:March 13 2022 Finished: June 22 2022 I do not...