The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

Par sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton Plus

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽35᯽

3.9K 30 17
Par sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

Jaden and I were both talking to some random people we met, with our hair still slightly wet from going to the pool.

I could see Malachi's friend, looking at me and Jaden from across the room. He looked pissed and confused.

I honestly don't know why he looks so mad, I should be the one wanting to slap him right now. Let's not forget about the things he said about me downstairs.

"He won't stop looking at us. It's creepy as fuck." I mutter to Jaden, who was talking about baseball to another boy.

He ignored his conversation with the guy and turned his face to me, then looking at Liam.

"Let's go see what his problem is then." He said standing up. "No, Jaden." I tired to stop him but he was very determined to know what the fuck is wrong with that sociopath.

So I followed him.

"Hey!" He shouted over the loud music that was playing indoor. "Sup!" Liam shouted back and faked a smile.

"You know, having lots of fun in your house." Jaden answers with the sweetest smile. "Good to know bro!" Liam answered acting clueless.

"Uhmmm, I just wanted to know why you're looking at me and my friend over there like we did something wrong. Cuz I know for sure that we fucking didn't. It's getting fucking creepy." Jaden spoke, his smile fading completely.

"Well, who told you guys you could just wander around my house?" He answered with a smirk. "Who said we couldn't?" I butt in the conversation, making both their eyes turn to me.

"No one's talking to you, sweetheart." Liam spat back. "Who do you think you are?" Jaden defends me.

"The owner of this god damn fuckin' party." He answers, standing up right in front of Jaden. Jaden didn't step away neither looked away. He wasn't scared of that bitch.

"Just cuz your little girlfriend over there is hot doesn't mean you can talk to me like that." Liam continued and that's when Jaden exploded.

Jaden's hand quickly made its way to Liam's cheekbone, punching him really hard.

"Shit." I mutter.

As soon as I said that, they both went to the floor and started trying to punch each other.

"Fuck, Jayla!" I screamed all over the house. Everybody started gathering around the two boys and I went outside to find Jayla.

She's the only person who actually knows what to do.

She was talking to Mal and Javon, who were all sitting by the pool.

"Guys!" I shouted, their attention turning to me.

"Liam and Jaden are fighting, help me!" As soon as I shouted that, the three of them stood up and ran inside. We tried to pass the huge crowd that was looking and recording the fight and Malachi finally stopped them both.

"The fuck is wrong with y'all?" He said, going in the middle of them.

"Hey! This party is fucking over, go home!" Jayla shouted and Javon started kicking people out.

"We're leaving too." I say, grabbing Jaden by the arm and taking us from that house.

Rich people are so fucked up.

You're rich, the fuck?

You know what? Nevermind.

We walked home in silence. We could hear the waves crashing from the beach, which was the only thing heard that night. It was kinda awkward, I can't lie.

"I'm done with this shit." Javon said as soon as we got to our bungalow, getting in his room, closing the door.

"Someone's got an attitude." Jaden joked.

"I'll take care of him." I muttered to Jayla. "Okay then, Goodnight." She said going in her room.

"Sit down." I order Jaden, pointing to the small sofa. "Yes ma'am." He said back.

I went to the kitchen and searched for some ice in the freezer. I once found some and placed them in a plastic bag. I wrapped the plastic bag on a kitchen pan and walked back to where Jaden was sitting.

"He hit you pretty hard, huh?" I muttered placing the ice bag over his swollen eye, which made him groan softly in pain. "I hit him harder." He says, which made me chuckle.

"That dude was so not worth it." I say looking at his other eye.

"I heard what he said about you."

"Excuse me?"

"Downstairs. To Malachi."

Oh.

"It's not that important, I don't care whatever that pig says." I tell him. "But it's still disrespectful and disgusting to talk about a women like that. You are not just your body." Jaden clarifies looking up at me.

Kiss me right now, boy.

"That's very sweet of you." I whisper, feeling my cheeks suddenly burn.

"It's facts." He whispers back.

I didn't realise I was still holding the eye bag over his eye, when his hand touched mine to take the ice bag from his face.

"That Liam guy is a duchebag. Probably has a super small dick." Jaden jokes, taking a laugh from me.

Suddenly, both of our eyes slowly moved to each other's lips.

His hand made its way to my waist, caressing it slightly. That same hand pushed my waist making us inch closer.

"You know, I never thought I would meet Jaden Walton." I whisper. "Yeah?" He mutters smiling.

"Guess you're lucky." He continues. "Maybe you're the lucky one." I whisper, making him chuckle.

"Yeah, maybe I am."

He fully pushed into his lap, connecting our lips in a quick move. My hands made their way to his hair, messing it up the slightest bit.

The kiss was getting pretty deep, his hands were travelling everywhere along my body.

I only noticed our parents presence when I pulled away, breathless.

"Well, goodnight to you two." My dad clears his throat, making me and Jaden jump.

Shit.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 975

Hey hey heyyyyyy

Like I promised, the chaptersssss

Anyways

I will post so many more along this week, y'all don't even knowww.

Oh, I feel like it's a good time for them to go back home now HAHAHAHA There will be more adventures (and drama and blah blah blah) when they get back homeeeee

HAVE FUNNNN

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

984K 8.4K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🤍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...
93.6K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...
103K 584 34
Read to find out;) Started writing 20 September Finished English isn't my first language so pls bear with me
51.1K 184 35
Two young actors meet and they both are next door neighbors what's the worst that can happen. Started:March 13 2022 Finished: June 22 2022 I do not...