Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]

14.4K 386 30
By obsessedbabygirl

"Y'know I can drop you at your home?" Matteo insist.

It has been an hour me pleading him not to drop me at my so called imaginery home. And him insisting me to drop at the front door.

"Lend me some money, I can go home from here.My mom will be worried" I lied sitting at McDonald's with him.

"Don't get kidnapped. And stay away from that bastards!" He almost glared and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Or what?"

"Princess, I can give you a good damn reason to roll your eyes" He smirked.

"I am 16! Matty!"

"So what? I am not assaulting you. Moreover you will be turning 17 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 after 2 days" He let out a small chuckle.

𝘚𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘯.

"Wait, Did they know about that tattoo?" He asked gazing at my waist.

I shaked my head in no, "Let it stay that way, I don't want them to use you against me" He shrugged.

I pushed my hand forward making him raising his brows. "Lend me some Money" I demanded.

He shaked his head and pulled out few hundred dollars giving it to me, "I would love it if you begged for it, 𝘯𝘦ñ𝘢"

"Pervert" I whispered to myself.

"You can go, I will manage from here" I almost pleaded.

"You have phone?"

"Umm No"

He pulled his phone out and did something on it.

"Hand" I gave him my hand and he erote something on it.

"What's it?"

"It's my number. And I want you to call me the moment you reach your home. Or God help me I will find you within an hour"

I nodded and a cab came our way.

𝘏𝘰𝘸?

"Come" He made me sit down inside and went towards the driver side.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬!?!

He pulled his gun out shoving it against the driver's neck, "One scratch on her, and your family won't be able to recognize your body" He deadpaned, his voice turning dark and lower.

The driver nodded in fear

I gave him an awkward smile and glared at Matteo who didn't gave a fuck and stood a little far glaring at driver.

The whole ride was silent meanwhile me giving him directions. I made him stop a little far from the mansion and gave him the money. The poor soul is so fucking scared of his life.

"Thankyou Sir" I bowed a little and ran towards the mansion.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦.

I ran towards the mansion. Finally, here I am. The guards looked at me surprised and shocked.

"M-Miss? You okay?" He came towards me making me step back a little.

"Y-yes.where are brothers?" I asked him still huffing for oxygen.

"Third floor"

"Thankx" I smiled and ran upstairs.

Fuck.. I really need to do exercise.

"Fucking find my sister! Or You all will be dead by next hour" I heard shouting behinds the door.

A small smile crept my face hearing them.

I opened the door making everyone look at me shocked.

"Lily? What the fuck! Are you okay? Oh my god. Please tell me I am not dreaming" Luca shouted hugging the life out of me.

"Leave her Luca" Alex spoke and I took this moment breathing and then ran towards Alex hugging him tightly.

"Everyone Out" I heard someone still in his embrace.

Alex pulled me out kissing my forehead and made me sit on his chair kneeling in front of me, "𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢, Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

I shaked my head in no.

I looked around to see all my brothers, my life looking at me with worry and adoration.

"Can you please tell us everything princess?" Brian asked caressing my hands.

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵...

"I escaped and he didn't know I am your sister. Umm Can we talk tomorrow I am tired" I pouted.

"You are sleeping with me today, princess" Sandro spoke picking me up like a baby.

And here I am cuddling into Sandro's arms but not before sending a quick text go Matteo.

"Lily you sure you are okay?" I hummed in response pushing myself more into his chest.

"D-Did he do something princess?" He asked concerned rubbing my head.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

"Sandro He didn't do anything. I-I am just I-I don't know. I am confused"

"Y'know you can tell me anything. Just trust us"

"I do trust you all." I mumbled a bit sleepy.

"You need your beauty sleep, kid" He chuckled and start massaging my hairs.

Next day.

"Wake up, Lily"

Arghh.

"Lily. Its past twelve"

"Fuck off"

"Don't swear at me! Lily get your ass up!"

I jumped rubbing my blurry eyes seeing Sandro standing in front of me looking angry?

"What happened now?" I almost whined.

"You sweared at me!"

"C'mon it's not the first time I swear" I stood up pushing my hairs back in a small messy bun.

He somehow exhaled and pushed me out from his room to get ready and I did so.

After doing my business, I decided to wear purple crop top with white skirt since my scars are healing, I can wear short dresses. And made my way downstairs. I still doubt they all gonna believe that I escaped from Spanish mafia harmless.

"lily! Come fast. We are starving" I heard shouting and I ran downstairs with my phone in my pocket.

"We all need to talk after breakfast" Alex ordered in his capo tone and we all nodded like small chicks.

Brian put lasagne in my plate and I let a small thankx while he ruffled my hairs. And after eating the so freaking tasty breakfast we all ended up on third floor in meeting room.

Alex sat on the head chair, Brian to his right and next to brian sat Bruce. Sandro to his left with Luca next to him. I sat next to Luca who slapped the back of my head playfully making me whine.

"Enough Luca, Stop troubling her" Brian spoke.

"She is too cute to not to mess with"

I narrowed my eyes to him to which he just chuckle and kissed my forehead shaking his head.

"So Lily, Let's talk about yesterday." I nodded Alex to continue.

"What you did there was utmost Stupid. You risked your life for us. And your life is more precious for all of us. You could have died th-" I cutted him off, " First of all if any of you would be on my place, you would have done the same thing. And I won't be sitting there chilling out while Matteo killed Luca or any of you"

"But now he know we have a sister! You life is in danger 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢" Brian scolded.

"But he doesn't know she's me" I mumbled.

"We know it's not your fault, but we were too scared Li, we all are trained for these things, but you are so innocent for these things" Bruce spoke while looking at me with soft eyes.

"How did you know his name?" Sandro spoke after a while.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.

"Umm.H-he told me?" It sounded more like a question.

"Lily, you knew his name from before. I saw both of you talking when he looked at your face there" Luca decided to open his mouth.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

"I-I we weren't talking!"

"Lily" Alex spoke sternly.

"Why he wants to kill you?" And now they all turned silent.

"Its not about us lily"

"It is! Why did we killed his father?"

"How did you know that?" Luca gasped.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩.

"He told me" I mumbled playing with my fingers nervously.

"Fuck it! Lily we all know he is not a fucking stupid boy telling any random stranger about him and his family!" Sandro growled slamming his hand on table.

"I-I can't tell you! I had a horrible past and there are so many things which you all don't know." I almost screamed.

"Lily, We care for you! We just don't want to lose you" Alex spoke standing from his seat and coming towards me.

"I know. I just can't decide anything now. I am stuck with my past and present. I am scared to lose anyone."

Alex picked me up and sat me up on the table, "Lily, We aren't targeting you or anything. We just want you safe"

"Me and Matty knew each other from before" I spoke slowly and there is pin drop silence in the room.

"Matty who?" Luca asked curiously.

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥.

"Matteo Vincent, the leader of Spanish Mafia" I spoke gulping hard.

"Umm, princess. Can you explain more?" Sandro spoke and I narrowed my eyes to him.

"I am not talking with you because you shouted at me" I glared at him and he let out a small smirk.

"C'mon I am sorry. I was stressed" He almost pouted.

"But first I need a promise"

"I promise you anything, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢" He grabbed my hands rubbing them softly.

"You won't do anything to Matteo. Or you won't hurt him or his Mafia"

Everyone frozed on their spot for seconds, but then Alex nodded unsurely.

"One more thing, Why did you kill his father?"

"Don't hurt your pretty head in all this"

"But I wanna know or I won't tell you anything" I huffed.

"His father betrayed us and it results in our dad's death, so he had to die" Alex gritted his teeth and his hold on my hand tightened a little.

𝘖𝘩𝘩.
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵.

"Lily? What's wrong?"

"Umm.nothing"

"So how do you know him?"

"Me and Matty I mean Matteo are kinda friends. H-he kinda saved me once" I replied looking at their expressions.

And it would be true if I say their jaw literally dropped.

"Saved? How?"

"I won't tell you details. But he is nice to me until he won't know I am your sister"

"Can you tell us more about him?"

"Luca! I won't betray him neither you. So I won't be telling you anything. But one thing is sure that he really hate your guts" I smirked.

"Can I meet him?" I asked meekly.

"No"

"No fucking way"

"Don't you dare"

"Try if you dare"

"Don't even think about it!"

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯. 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘴.
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

"Okay enough, Lily you won't be attending school until we made it sure that you are safe"

"But I am safe"

"𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢, we are dealing with a lil problem so please listen to us" Alex said softly.

I hmmed in response before giving him a cheeky smile.

"Soooo wanna go for swimming with your most favourite brother?" Bruce asked wiggling his brows making me nod my head furiously.

"Let's Go then!" He squealed making others roll their eyes and gripped my hand softly while running outside as I waved my head to others chuckling.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦.

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dissolving By wee_me

Teen Fiction

239K 10.1K 46
****THIS IS A SEQUEL. To be able to follow this story, please read "Unravelling" first**** Lily has started into the new year with a mixture of confu...
35.5K 825 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
553K 7.9K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
40.6K 1.2K 17
Rue Perkins grieves over the loss of her mother and sister. Due to her mother's will, she is sent to live with her older siblings in a rural town in...