šŸ§” šŸ’œ NĪ±É¾Ļ…HĪ¹É³Ī± MĻƒÉ³ĘšŌ‹ DŅ½ĘˆŅ½É±į‚¦Ņ½É¾...

By Sessakag

One-shots for the NaruHina fair on tumblr! Enjoy! https://www.tumblr.com/nh2022 More

Celebrating NaruHina
Good Morning
Give And Take
The Betrayal
Make Love Not War
Surprise!
Hot Coffee
Death Wish
A Mother's Approval
Hello and Farewell
If I Were Real
It's Not Arranged If You Elope
Hey Baby, What's Your Sign?
A Night Of Firsts
Spell Bound
A Bride For Gamakichi
Rebel
Fallen/Facing The Past
Eternal
Oblivious-kun
Can You Read My Pain?
Naruto Uzumaki Never Breaks A Promise
Turning Point
Never Mine/Flipping The Script
A Drunk Mind Speaks A Sober Heart
Any Way You Desire/First Lady Needs A Break
Casualties of War
Ravenous
A Heroine Is Born
The Wizard of Odd
Lost Souls
The End

Hinata Wants To Play Too

533 17 36
By Sessakag

Prompt: Video Game

Hinata Wants To Play Too

"You sure you're okay with this? You're gonna fall behind this week" Naruto teased, headed tilted back over the back of the couch, staring at his upside down girlfriend, "this high tier loot, 'ttebayo."

Bundled up in a snuggly, fuzzy lavender robe, Hinata smiled down at him. She reached out, soft hands caressing the stray blond strands sticking out around his head seat, kissing his mouth in that way that told him he'd done something she found adorable and deserving of smooches.

"It's alright," she told his lips, "I was in the last raid. Poor Kiba-kun really wanted to join this time."

He hummed, pecking her lips back.

It was that mutt's own fault, Naruto had told him about this game like two years ago, back when their group had all been new to it. Naruto had harassed all his friends to download it and join his guild and only one straggler had rebuffed him every time.

Kiba Inuzuka.

Now that flee bag was incredibly late to the game, and in consequence, was twenty-seven levels below their lowest guild member.

Hinata was forty-two times his level.

A badass necromancer, his high damage girlfriend was neck and neck with him and Sasuke for the second highest ranked player in their guild. They were all around the same level, all damage dealers in their respective classes; Naruto had chosen a dual-sword wielding fighter, Sasuke an assassin who's strongest attacks centered on targeting an enemy from behind. Extremely proficient with their chosen heroes, they'd spawned a fiercely competitive competition amongst them, causing the second place title to rotate between them every seven days and this week, Hinata was ahead of both males.

Sitting out one dungeon raid wasn't really going to put a dent in that competitive gap between the trio, but it would boot the pretty bluenette from her throne on their guild leaderboards.

He was surprised she wasn't pouting about it.

Sweetest woman you'd ever meet, honest to God kind hearted spirit that she was, Hinata also held a competitive streak six miles long. At the very least he expected her to be glued to the screen, watching his score like a hawk, mentally tallying how hard she'd have to work to climb back to the top.

Nothing.

She said she had something else wanted to do but hadn't specified what.

A loud ping hit the one speaker he'd left on his ear.

"They're ready," he muttered with one last kiss.

She straightened, traced his moist bottom lip and murmured, "good luck, Naruto-kun."

He took a moment to watch her fluffy robe bum strut away, then picked his head, straighted and turned his attention to the flat screen on the wall.

Adjusting his headset so both his ears could hear the action, he hit the guide button, flipped to his notifications and accepted the lobby invite. Chaos erupted in his ears, his friends all talking over each other, Sakura and Kiba yelling at each other, Ino cackling in the background, Shikamaru mumbling to himself, Lee spewing high energy gibberish, and Choji snacking loudly in his mic. Sasuke, Neji and Sai were in here too, but with all the noise going on, he couldn't hear them even if they were talking.

"Oi, shut up in here, damn!" he antagonized, grinning as he became the sole target of the chaos.

Good natured shit talking and insults ensued, two full minutes of nonsense before they got the show on the road, ending with everyone in their grandma yelling at Kiba not run in and get wrecked before they got to the raid boss, pissing off the feral faced man to no end.

Naruto contemplated muting his ass until he quit all the yelling.

"Oh my God will you shut the fuck up?!" Ino bitched when he went on and on, "you're about to get muted!"

Annnnnd on it went again, until the lobby host started the game, effectively shutting them all up and kicking everybody to the load screen.

Naruto snorted a laugh.

Guess Neji was done with the bullshit.

He leaned back into the couch, legs spreading, resting his controller on his boxers clad lap as he waited. A moments later he was in the game, waiting in front of the huge stone doors inside the dungeon for his guild to load in.

Once everyone was in, the game began.

They cleaved through hordes of skeletons and fleshy cadavers pretty easy...mostly.

Kiba's weak ass when down twice.

They reached the first puzzle, and ever the dare devil, Naruto volunteered to travel into the jagged hole in the wall tucked away behind some debris on platform above and read the symbols they needed to get through the door.

He maneuvered his fighter to a wall, climbed up then jumped and quick turned to catch the ledge and pull himself up.

Movement in his peripherals snagged his attention as jumped from the hole and into a room with a bunch of glowing stones and weird shapes etched into them; he glanced a quick look, turned back to his game then cut his eyes back.

Hinata was sitting on the coffee table just left of their hanging flat screen.

What stopped him was the fact that her fluffy robe was open, hanging off her snowy shoulders and big, cherry tipped, naked titties stood out proud and pretty. Gravity defying and lightly flushed an arousing peach.

Enraptured as he always was with her milkers, he stared, lust whispering his gut, deleting the gaming task he'd been in the middle of completing.

He traced her puckered buds.

"Naruto!" his headset buzzed.

His mind conjured their taste in his mouth...

"Hey, dobe, what do you see?"

She cupped her lusious globes, letting them bounce enticingly.

"...giant knockers..." he answered faintly, licking his lips.

"What?!" more than

He startled, turning his eyes back to the screen reluctantly, though he couldn't stop his a couple more peaks at the pale skinned, half nude woman.

"Uh, um giant blockers!" he fumbled.

"Giant blocker?" Sakura repeated dubiously, "there shouldn't been any giant blockers in this dun-"

"O-O-Oh no, um, um, it was just a couple funny lookin rock, dattebayo, false alarm!"

"Well hurry up and describe the runes for us, we've been sitting her doing nothing for like ten minutes!"

He read off the shapes, lines and squiggles, animals and numbers, they got the door open and hustled through, looting through crummy, first floor chests and picking through garbage for coins.

They pressed on once finished, and so did his girlfriend.

He made it through a few waves of undead, though he took several unnecessary, rookie blows to his health stealing peaks at the siren playing with her nipples.

She struck on the next puzzle.

This one required certain classes to find a switch to hit in the correct order.

She shed her robe as he finally found his and called out that he was reading, but he missed his cue entirely when Hinata crawled between his knees and reached for the waistband of his boxers. He gave her a panicked, 'what in the world are you doing, 'ttebayo?' look, though it was wasted since her doe eyes were trained on the tent at his crotch.

She tugged at his bright orange undergarments with the badass eight-trigram seal etched right over his package.

"For fucks sake, Naruto!" Ino growled, "did you do it?"

"Uh, uh," he parroted, staring wide eyed and confused at his girlfriend, but lifting his hips to help her pull his boxers off none the less, "uh, w-what'd you say?"

"The switch, you idiot! Hit the switch!"

Hot lips engulfed his suddenly throbbing tip.

"The switch!" he shouted stupidly, pleasure coursing over his skin, "yeah, I see it, gonna uh," he bit his lip as she swirled him, "mmhm," he forced out, sounding strained as he continued, "yep, g-getting the switch!"

"Idiot..."

Naruto couldn't give to shits about the insults, not when his girlfriend was sucking him so sweet and slow, polishing his knob in her little mouth, bobbing shallowly giving him just enough friction to touch the Gates of Heaven and thankfully, not too much that he couldn't keep his eyes open.

He hit the switch this time around, battling a horde that poured through, bitting his lip as those plush lips starting sucking a lot further down.

It felt fucking amazing.

Gentle bliss pounded in his brains as she settled into a lazy pace, and while he struggled not to make any...identifying noises into his mic when he talked, he really started to relax beneath the worshipful suckling. Flexing his hips every now and again when he really started to feel it, the combination of sexual pleasure and slaying undead with his badass character was euphoric as fuck.

"I need help over here!" Choji shouted.

Naruto turned, "hold on Choji, I'm comING!"

She gulped him mid call, sheathing his dick in her windpipe, stretching her wet pink tongue to lick on his balls for good measure.

He ran straight off a cliff, eyes rolling back into his skull, mouth opening in a silent groan.

"Hahaha, you fucking suck!" Kiba hooted, "how the hell are you dead before me?

"What are you doing, dobe?!" Sasuke yelled, "you just ran off, there's no respawn until we finish this!"

"I-I spilled soda, h-hold on guys!"

He flipped his mic up, gripped her violet locks and fucked her mouth hard and quick, wishing his screaming teammates would shut the fuck up so he could hear her gurgling mouth and gagging throat take his throbbing dick.

"Ohhhh yeah," he panted, "fuck, I love fucking your mouth."

He closed his eyes, slowing his thrusts, coating the wet flesh of her throat and slippery tongue. Slimy saliva dripped down his length, her nasty guzzling noises pierce the sound canceling device over his ears. He was toeing orgasm when they called for him again, and he was fully prepared to ignore them when she pulled away leaving him sweating, aching and horny beyond belief.

She stood, out of his reach, and dropped the robe.

"EARTH TO NARUTO!"

He flipped his mic again, eyes locked on the bare pussy female lowering herself to the floor in front of the coffee table.

"Sorry," he panted, "had to run and get paper towels, dattebayo."

"Will you get your head in the game?" Ino complained, "we got a mini-boss to deal with."

"Y-Yeah, I'm ready."

He wasn't ready.

For Hinata, not the mini-boss.

The boss was easy as fuck, but the way he was playing, you'd think otherwise.

It wasn't his fault though.

His dick hurt, his balls hurt and Hinata was naked on the floor, legs spread, fingers pumping her wet cunt.

And he couldn't help watching.

He couldn't help but get his ass kicked as he watched her to completion.

What a completion it had been.

Big, purple eyes on his, ring and middle finger pumping her tiny hole, her whole body arching and twitching as she orgasmed on a silent scream. He could see the glisten from where he sat, could see it dripping down and painting her inner thighs.

"He's almost down!" Lee shouted, "don't let him fly back to his perch! He'll heal!"

Naruto was back in the action, smashing buttons to stop the leathery winged bastard. The dragon turned, targeting him, with his abilities on cool down, he snake weaved projectiles and fireballs.

A heady aroma teased his nose.

Something wet touched his lips.

Hinata stood naked and alluring, pressing her orgasm soaked fingers into his mouth, and just like that, he was fired up again. Cock pounding with a vengeance, nostrils flaring as potent female pheromones spread across his tongue.

He sucked them clean as he took down the boss.

"Jeez, Naruto," Choji laughed, "never heard you smack so loud! Must be good!"

He had no fucking idea how good.

"You're making me hungry! Share some with your buddy!"

"Hell no!" he growled, glaring at the screen as though the chubby man knew he'd just asked for a taste of Hinata's delicious pussy.

"Heads up!" Sakura called out.

A streak of fire swept the group, though Sai was quick with the group heal.

A new boss streaked across the sky, this one was no bitch.

Hinata took her fingers back, but she wasn't done with him.

She was on her knees again, kissing his thighs as her hand dipped between her own. It came out wet and shiny, coated in her juices, and then she wrapped that hand around his cock and started pumping.

He was struggling this time.

Having been denied his orgasm earlier, watching this gorgeous creature orgasm at his feet, and now was in the midst of a handjob with her pussy juice as lube.

"Will you relax, Naruto?!" Sakura yelled.

"H-H-Huh?" he panted.

"This is an important boss but it's just a game. You're breathing like you're actually fighting for your life," Kiba laughed.

He fucking was!

His girlfriend was trying to kill him!

He nearly perma-died.

Had it not been for their Tank, Ino, he'd have been dead. This was the most brutal handjob she'd ever given him.

Switching between agonizingly slow and 'oh my fucking God I'm gonna cum' fast, dripping hot saliva from her mouth, he'd muted his mic as she went to town on his straining sex, certain they'd hear him getting the stroke job of his life and call him out for it.

When the drag died, she stopped...

...and his annoyed teammates started up.

"Naruto! What the hell is up with you?" Sakura demanded.

His girlfriend was edging him, and if she touched him again he was going to cum buckets, that's what was up.

"I-I have a stomach ache," he lied.

"Oh my fucking God, give the sticks to Hinata and go shit then!" Kiba grouched.

"S-She's busy."

Vast understatement.

"Then you better clench those butt cheeks sir," Ino humphed, "big boss is coming."

She had no fucking idea...

Hinata climbed on him just before the fight, sliding him inside her wet walls, dragging him to the edge of madness as he squeezed inside. He circled her slender back with his arms, resting his controller on her naked backside as she settled her head on his shoulder, out of the way of the screen.

He tried to fight the boss, he really did, but...

She wouldn't let him.

Sliding a hand between their bodies, she stroked her clit, she didn't move, didn't bounce or ride him, merely strummed her wet little button and destroyed him with her contractions.

He had no choice.

He muted his mic mid fight, dropped his controller and held onto her for dear life as she masturbated with him lodged inside her cunt. He shuddered and groaned, pawing and groping at her soft flesh, arching his hips but refusing to thrust.

He loved this sweet torment.

He loved feeling his orgasm rushing at him with nothing but the milking of her talented sex.

She came hard, crying out as she soaked his cock and took him down with her.

He saw stars as his teammates carried his AFK ass to victory.

When he could breathe, think and function again, he pulled his mic down to add his parting comments to the backlash piercing his headphones.

"Uh uh, yeah yeah, my bad, fuck," he cursed as she squeezed him, "gotta go! See ya!"

Tossing his girlfriend to the couch, Naruto prepared to battle his own personal mini-boss.

OoOoOoOo

That week, on the guild leaderboards, Naruto score barely went a few thousand higher than Hinata's.

Naruto paid his crafty girlfriend back tenfold.

OoOoOoOo

That was fun times for me. I've been gaming since I knew how to hold a controller so it was a real treat to combine it with smut.

Had to add the boxers from the tumblr post, lol. So funny.

Hope you all enjoyed, if you did, don't forget to drop some love! I'd love to hear what you think!

Also, I created a poll for you guys. The NH fair is coming to a close, so what fics of mine are you wanting to see update the most?

On my profile, go to conversations and the link to the poll is there!

Vote! I'll be looking at the result on Jan 1st!

That's all.

Later's

Sessakag~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 731 28
The events after The Last Movie. How Naruto and Hinata live their lives as a couple. What kind of challenges they had faced and how they overcome the...
3.6K 163 15
A collection of one-shots written for the NaruHina fair on tumblr! Enjoy! Event Information:https://naruhinamain.tumblr.com/
2.3K 80 7
A collection of Oneshots for Borusara week 2024! Following the prompts posted on Twitter.