๐“๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐”‚

By SUPAAMAZEN

Denise "Niecy" Davis, had it made....Or so she thought. When she gets the inkling that her husband-to-be isn'... More

The Re-up
Ch.1: Suspicious Woman
Ch.2: Two Can Play That Game
Ch.3: Disrespectful
Ch.4: So I Creep
Ch.5: Another Notch On My Belt
Ch.6: Ring Off
Ch.7: N***a's Ain't S**t!
Ch.8: Bomb Dropped
Ch.9: Solo Dolo
Ch.10: It's a Long Story
Ch.11: What a Rush
Ch.12: Crazy Kind of Day
Ch. 13: Daddy Issues
Ch. 14: Always By Your Side
Ch.15: F**ked Around & Found Out
Ch.16: The Truth After The Lies
Ch.17: I Fear
Ch.18: Teenage Love Affair
Ch.19: Straight Up
Ch. 20: Off
Ch. 21: Behold
Ch. 23: Focus
Ch. 24: All Bad
Ch. 25: Keep Your Head Up
Ch. 26: The Optics
Ch. 27: Shock

Ch. 22: Good Times

470 18 13
By SUPAAMAZEN

Six Months Later...

I bit my lip & panted while Maurice gripped the back of my knee, to lift my leg a little higher as he delivered slow strokes to my core. We had to be as quiet as possible because Halo was asleep in his bassinet across the room & we didn't want to wake him or his sister for that matter. It had been too long & we needed these nuts. We hadn't had sex in 3 weeks! With Vaeh going to school & the several doctors appointments for Halo, while still working. I was working remote to be with the baby more, and so that I could take him to his appointments & just us adjusting to being parents of two, our US time got lost in the sauce.

Dates excluding the kids were rare. Sex was scarce. Even when we had the time, we were so tired & through, we always ended up crashing. We were struggling in these streets. So this morning when he hugged me from behind telling me good morning & kissing the back of my neck, I initiated it. He picked up speed as his fingers pinched my nipples, with him taunting me in my ear.

"Mhmm. You. Better. Be. Quiet" he said as he bit gently on my ear, giving me them eye rolling strokes. I brought the pillow closer to my mouth to muffle my sex cries as much as I could. I could feel myself contracting around his dick & I knew I was getting closer to a much needed orgasm.

"Damn you feel so good baby" he moaned in my ear, I heard it over my own moaning. He let my nipples go after pinching on them through my tank top and his hands caressed my body as he pulled me closer to him. He filled me up, balls deep & a tear escaped my eye. Just in pure ecstasy. I tried to push him a way a bit, because it felt so good but at the same time I was losing the quiet battle. The kids were about to be awakened!

He chuckled as he swatted my hand away, putting one of his around my throat & the other on my stomach, basically holding me in place as he delivered precise strokes, hitting my spot. I was whining at this point but he didn't stop nor did he let up. My moan as I climaxed nearly escaped the pillow, but my sexy ass husband didn't stop!

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about...Now let me get mine...Give me mine, baby" he whispered in my ear as he removed his hand from around my throat. I had to catch my breath, but with him still hard as fuck & deep in my folds I rotated on him drawing his dick further inside. The more work I put in, the louder his moans were getting & like every. single. time before, it fed into my ego. It always pleased me to please him.

"Ooow, cum inside me. I want all'dat shit" I encouraged as I threw it back more, because sexy talk always did it for him. His breathing increased & I knew I had him exactly where I wanted him. I pulled his dick outta me & turned to face him. I licked my hand as I looked deep into his eyes, watching him bite down on his lip. I stroked him a bit before I re-inserted him into me. He stuck his tongue out prompting me to entangle mine with his before sucking on it. I lifted my leg more to keep fucking him as we face fucked & the way he was moaning into my mouth, the towel was about to be thrown in.

"Shhhh, don't wake the kids" I teased as I broke the kiss, smiling against his smiling lips. I placed kisses on his lips & jaw before settling on his neck, that I sucked on as he brought me closer to another orgasm. While I was still trying to give him his. Before long we both let out loud ass moans as we came together. My walls contracted around his jerking dick, almost like a habit he covered my mouth & I covered his. He peeked over the fluffy white comforter at Halo, who was unbothered by us as he continued to sleep. Still hard but going soft, he kept stroking until the stiffness left.

"Fuck, I want to go another round but we outta time" he complained, looking between us as he pulled outta me. I grabbed his chin & kissed him deeply, feeling the same way. I didn't want it to end either & I wanted to get loud. Had it not been the day of Nevaeh's 5th birthday party, the Grands would've definitely got them. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand as I headed to the bathroom to shower & get ready. I had a checklist to cover before her 2pm backyard party & absolutely detested being late, I was punctual as hell & everyone knew it. I stripped outta my clothes to get in the shower when my phone started vibrating on the bathroom counter. Seeing the name & picture instantly put a smile on my face. I answered it & put it on speaker, so I could still be hands free to continue undressing.

"Wassup Rhon" I greeted.

"Hey girlie" she replied. "I was just callin' to make sure I bought the right gift for Vaeh Vaeh. You said she likes Barbie right?" she asked as I heard the dinging from her car door being open in the background.

"She does, but you know she's big on Karma's World right now...I already told you that, silly bitch" I playfully teased my bestie.

"Well ho, I forgot--" she started but was immediately cut off by me.

"Nah nuh uh, as her newly appointed Godmother you can't be fuckin' up like this bitch. Not so early in the game. How you about to get fired & you only been clocked in a few months? No ma'am" I joked, listening to her cackle on the other end & hearing her car start up. I felt hands & arms wrap around my frame & squeeze.

"Shit, you looking good as fuck naked, baby" Maurice interrupted kissing my neck. "Got me wanting to fuck the dog shit outta you. No cap" he laughed, moving one of his hands down to my thigh.

"Boo, I'm literally on the phone right now" I giggled as I pointed down towards it. His eyes nearly popped outta his head & his jaw dropped, until he saw who it was & waved it off.

"Is that Reece ol' ice cream scoop head ass? What up bruh...And you nasty. Get off of my best friend, nigga!"

"First of all, yo' big head ass can eat one. Secondly, my wife is sexy as fuck & if I had it my way. My dick would never leave her!" he laughed hard as I pushed him away from me as I laughed as well.

"Bye Maurice. You're gonna be late picking up the cake, ice cream & balloons. Now go! You know I hate not being on time. It's already 10AM" I said as I checked the time on my phone before sitting it back down.

"Baby the party is at 2, chill. It'll start on time without a hitch, I promise. You gotta trust ya man" he said while patting on his chest. Recieving an eye roll from me.

"Yeah, well my man is always late most of the time" I replied as I rolled my neck at him.

"Fuck you" he said with a big ass smile on his face while giving me the bird. Something about the way he was looking at me & biting down on his bottom lip, was doing something to me, but we didn't have the damn time!

"Yeah, later & I want it hard too" I winked at him as I watched him turn on his heels to leave.

"Girl, you need to stop. That man is determined to have you barefoot & pregnant as much as possible. He's a hot mess...But anyway. I got time to go ADD to my Goddaughter's present. We don't take L's over here" Rhonda responded.

"Ok alright, I'll see you later girl. By the way you are the best Godmother in the world. Exquisite. Excellent!" I said in a sarcastic tone that had her cackling once more.

"Oh puuur to all of that Honty! You tryin' to be funny but I am! My godbaby love her some Auntie Rhon Rhon...Angel circle is coming around too" she joked, which made me cackle like her, both us sounding like the hyenas off of The Lion King.

"Not too much on my baby. Y'know he doesn't fool with many. Give him some more time."

"Ol' sometimey ass. That's my boo boo though. Even if he don't rock with me like that...Anyway chile, I'm about to head to this store. See yo' fonky booty ass at three."

I sucked my teeth & rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "The party is at two, Rhonda Lashay Mitchell-Thomas!"

"Ex Thomas ho! Besides I knew it was 2...I was just quizzing you. To see if YOU remembered."

"Yeah sure. Anyway I'm about to get in this shower. Bye big head, love you & you better not be late for my baby's party, slut."

"Love you too, tank head ass ho & I won't. I'mma be so early, I'll be helping y'all ugly asses set up. Peace" she replied before the call ended. I smiled to myself as I turned the water on & stepped inside. I can't even describe how happy I was to have reconnected with my Ace!

It happened about 5 months back, when Halo was a month old. Maurice & I took the kids to the park, for some much needed fresh air. After a little while, while Maurice played with Nevaeh at the park. I stayed back on the bench not too far from it. Halo started to get a little fussy, so I started to breast feed him. I didn't think we'd be out long, so I didn't pack anything to cover myself. I wasn't thinking anything of it, because it's no big deal anyway & there were hardly anyone at the park that day. As I'm feeding him someone stands over my shoulder, I could see their shadow & was preparing to attempt to cover myself as they cleared their throat above me and said...

"You should really put that away. Don't nobody wanna see yo' titty meat."

I turned around so fast, just ready to curse whoever the fuck thought it was cool to try me, out. Only to be met by the smiling face of my highschool best friend! I stood up as fast as my legs aloud & wrapped one of my arms around her & we hugged for a very long time. We spent hours catching up, so much so that we ended up going back to the house & talked more. Seeing her tease Maurice was nostalgic & just us all falling back into old habits, cracking jokes etc with each other was the silver lining we needed for all of the sad/bad times we had been having lately (More on that later).

Our kids got to meet & got along so well playing together at the park & later at the house. It warmed my heart, because we always said that our kids would be the best of friends like us. So when we lost touch in college, I was fucked up about it. Ultimately that's how I ended up becoming friends with Lex. Rhonda's son Travis Jr was the same age as Nevaeh & their birthdays were only a few days apart. Vaeh is a people person like her dad, so it only took a few jokes for her to warm up to her new Auntie Rhonda. Which was then followed by fifty thousand questions about how she was her Auntie & why she never seen her before. The same was asked of me by TJ, that Rhon & I glady answered & explained for both kids.

Rhonda gave us the 411 on her current situation. She was divorced & moved back home to start over. TJ's father, Travis was far from a deadbeat. When he heard about her moving back home, he transfer jobs & moved down here to be closer to his son & to continue to help raise him. She says he still wants to work on them rekindling & eventually getting back together. But she was and is against it completely. Ever since that day in the park me & Rhon have been joined at the hip just like old times.

3:45 PM

The party had gone on pretty well. Our village had come together to help celebrate, obviously. Her cousins, Uncle, Grands & some kids from her class as well. It was a good time to be had by all. We sang happy birthday & the usually outgoing Nevaeh was blushing and acting all shy. It was the cutest. My mom got a good picture of Maurice & I kissing each cheek of hers as she blew out her candles. We all flicked it up & then let the kids go on.

We enjoyed the cake, cupcakes & ice cream & all of the kids were running around burning that sugar off. The old folks mentioned how all of them were going to sleep real good tonight. I told my mom that was good for her & Earl since they were definitely getting both kids tonight. I was trying to fuck the shit outta my husband with no interruptions!

I was sitting beside Rhonda & we were joking about random things & just having a conversation. Yes, I told her a while ago about the whole mess that went down with Vaeh's conception. We were catching each other up on our lives & as much as I'm embarrassed about that whole thing, it was apart of my life. Rhonda being her, she roasted the entire fuck outta me, but it was all love.

"Auntie Lex!" I heard Nevaeh excitedly shout as she took off running towards her. Maurice & I locked eyes before they found Lex hugging & picking up our daughter & the confused look on his face pretty much matched mine. I excused myself from Rhon, as I got up to walk towards Lex the uninvited guest. As I'm doing so, a little boy that wasn't here earlier ran by me with Vaeh to get to the playset. For some odd reason he looked familiar to me but I just couldn't place him.

"What are you doing here, Lex?" I asked her sternly as I folded my arms.

"Look Niecy, we may not be cool anymore but I still love Vaeh & I didn't want what happened between us to ruin the relationship I have with her, even more than it already has. I just came to drop her present off & bounce. That's all" she shrugged as she sat into her hip. I scanned her & didn't see a gift in her hands at all.

"Nah, you're trying to be messy. Ain't nobody heard from or seen yo' ass in damn near a year...Why are you really here?" just as the words left my mouth, I saw two tall figures in my peripheral standing a small distance away. Looking passed her, I realized it was fucking Dre & Darius.

"Like I said. I just came to drop y'alls present off" she said with a smug ass look on her face.

The two guys made their way towards us & I could feel my anger growing with each step they took. Maurice must've went into the house at some point, because he was holding Halo who was fighting sleep when we locked eyes a few minutes ago. Had to be or somehing because I didn't see him anywhere.

"The fuck are y'all doing here?" I rudely questioned them through clenched teeth. Trying my best to defuse the situation before it got too much attention. I seen my mother looking this way as she cut Earl another slice a cake & mouthing something to him. Lex disappearing behind the guys, my eyes darted back & forth between the both of them, waiting for a good explanation as to why they were crashing my daughter's party.

"I was told that my daughter had a birthday party today. That you lied about her paternity all of those years ago & that she really is mine...I just wanted to come lay eyes on my only daughter & for her to get to know her father & brothers. I just brought one with me since he's older" Dre replied & Darius looked at him quickly with his jaw damn near hitting the ground. That explains why the random little boy that ran past me earlier looked familiar. I seen him when he was 2 years old at the park years ago. He was Andre's oldest son.

"Wait, that's why you're here?" Darius quizzed as Dre shook his head yes. "How is she your daughter, if she's mine? I was told basically the same thing as you" they both turned to Lex who shrugged her shoulders. Outside of the kids, every adults attention was on us, which is exactly what I didn't want. I finally seen Maurice walking over with my brother Jay.

"Wassup, we got a problem?" Maurice said with anger in his tone. He crossed his hands over his crotch like he was ready for whatever.

"Cause we can get down" Jay calmly stated as he stood beside my husband.

"N-nah, apparently there's been some kind of misunderstanding, man...I just came to see my daughter that I just found out is mine" Andre explained, getting confused looks from Maurice, Jay & Darius.

"Bruh, I already told you she can't be yours if she's mine. I was told she was" Darius corrected, which was still wrong.

"First of all, neither one of you niggas is her father, so let's get that straight right got damn now. My husband is" I replied as I pointed Maurice's way with my thumb. In turn Lex started to laugh & shake her head.

"Says who? Says you?" she finally said after her laughing stopped, pointing her finger at me. "Your ho ass fucked three niggas in one night & didn't even know who the damn dad was. Let's not play dumb!" Lex shouted. I seen Senior & Earl quickly look my mothers way, who was talking to Mama Sheryl. All of them seemingly talking about what was going on & the revelation only a few of them knew. It was basically my worst nightmare 5 years ago come true today.

I knew I was red from embarrassment & anger, with anger being the one really in the forefront. I balled my fist up, because at this point I had no other choice but to fuck this bitch up. I didn't give a damn about the parents of the kids from Nevaeh's class being here. I honestly was even thinking about the kids as my fist flew to her face & I blacked out from my rage. 

I don't remember much, all I recall is Rhon shouting "bitch" in the background with every hit that connected & a bunch of chaos  commotion going on behind me. The Grands escorted the parents out, while Senior picked Vaeh up with TJ following them into the house. Maurice pulled me off of Lex while Dre came to her rescue.

"Yeah get that bitch the fuck outta here!" I shouted as Maurice & Jay tried to calm me down & hold me back. I seen Jay break away & tell Darius, Dre & Lex to get the fuck on. The rest of us went into the house & when I sat down on the couch, that's when I felt bad about essentially ruining my daughter's birthday party.

"Yo, who is that bitch?! I wanted to lay hands on her!" Rhonda shouted as she paced back & forth.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down now" Senior stated camly as he took a seat on the bar stool. Rhonda listened & grabbed a lemonde out of the refrigerator. Maurice nearly bumped her as he came out of the kitchen with an ice pack with a napkin wrapped around it in his hands.

"Look everybody just calm down alright. It's no big deal, just let it go" he said as he placed the ice pack on my knuckles.

"Denise, you slept with three men in one night?!" Senior said from the island getting the side eye from my Mom & Earl.

"Daddy can you not right now!" I angrily replied to him while pointing at Nevaeh & TJ in the den close by. "Besides, none of that shit matters anyway" I shrugged my shoulders & lifted the ice pack off to look at my knuckles before putting it back.

"So is Maurice really Nevaeh's biological father though?...Or Halo's for that matter?" Mama Sheryl said as she sat down on the couch across from us.

"Now hold on Sheryl" my mother stated as she stood from her seat.

"Sharon" Earl interjected but was immediately shut down my mom, who shook her head at him.

"No, because she just tried my baby..." she continued but all he did was shake his head & made her return to her seat. I guess it was his way of letting me handle things myself. He gave me a reassuring nod before he returned to his own seat.

"Are you serious right now?" I squinted my eyes at her & winced from the pain I felt in my hand.

"What kind of question is that Mama!?" Maurice shouted.

"A legit one. Did you not hear what Lex said?" she folded her arms across her chest & I swear to God this is the first time I've ever wanted to beat her ass. The way she was looking at me with disgust only fueled that rage more.

"Lex is full of shit!--" I started.

"Man, both of my kids are MINE! And I ain't gotta prove shit to a motha fuckin soul...Whatever you heard from that bitter bitch doesn't matter & how dare you even question that shit like that's not disrespectful to my wife?! Mama I already got enough shit going on. I don't need your ass adding to it!"

"Watch how you talk to me!" Sheryl shouted back at him, only to get him sucking his teeth & waving his hand dismissively her way.

"Nah, YOU watch how the you talk to my wife Ma...Matter of fact & ion mean no disrespect, but thank y'all for coming to my daughters party. I appreciate that truly, but I need everybody to bounce" he finished as he clasped his hands over his stomach.

"We understand, son" Earl replied as he helped my mother up. We didn't even see when Senior left but he was nowhere in sight. Everyone gathered their things & within 10 minutes everyone was gone. My mom & Earl took the kids as they promised earlier, which now I think those sex plans are as good as cancelled. I made sure I apologized to my baby profusely before she left. She assured me that everything was ok, but that still didn't make me feel less shitty about the entire situation. Once we were alone we sat in silence as I doctored on my hand.

"I'm sorry" I finally spoke just above a whisper. He looked up at me & got up from the couch to sit beside me. He wrapped his arms around me & gently squeezed.

"Baby, you don't have to keep apologizing for living your life. I already told you this. Fuck what you think everyone else thinks about you & about that shit...Cause I know you're in your head about it right now."

"I am, cause why the fuck would she do that shit?...Like...At my daughter's party bro...She knew damn well neither of them niggas was Vaeh's dad..." I shook my head & put my face into my hands as he rubbed circles on my back.

"She did that shit because she's bitter. I heard Carl divorced her duck ass & took most of everything...But fuck all of that. Look at me" he said as he caressed my chin with his fingers. "This too shall pass. It's old news. The shit doesn't even matter for real. Treat it like water on a ducks back" he kissed my temple as we continued to sit in silence.

"It's a lot though, Reece. Like a lot, a lot" I said to him as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't know if I can handle all of this...Like everything."

"You're not alone & you ain't gotta deal or handle all of this shit by yourself. I'm here, baby. If you don't have anyone else you know you always got me. You got Nevaeh & Halo. You good. They're good. We good. That's what's most important."

"Uhh, you always know what to say" I kissed his lips & stared into his eyes.

"Sooooo. Is your hand too hurt for sex or?!?!" he quizzed & we both busted out laughing.

"Move Maurice" I jokingly shoved him away from me only for him to grab me again.

"Nah, it was something about seeing you beat her ass that just did something for me..." he smiled at me with raised brows & a bottom lip that was pinned under his teeth.

"Oh really?" I asked as I put my leg over his to straddle him.

"Yeah, I want you to take some of that pent up aggression out on this dick" he laughed into my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
51.6K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... โš ๏ธCONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENTโš ๏ธ
35.4K 1.2K 37
WARNING: A very smutty story based on a very smutty dream. What started as something simple turned into something uncontrollable.