His (Complete)

By buransh

Too much care and attention can be scary, can it be?? Let's find out.. ************ This story inspired by m... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

132 14 16
By buransh

Published on: January 14, 2023

A/N: Sorry for being late on posting schedule🥺🥺, plus here is another lengthy chapter with piled up mistakes, 'sorry'💜💜

************

Wiping sweat-drenched palms on his trouser, it's winter for god sake, and here he is sweating like a horse, exhaled loud, watching puffs of warm breath disapperar, may his worries disappear like that..

But the small two-story house in front, reminded him where he is, they really gonna do it, it's D-day, new year's eve, and Gulf's father's b'day...

Another wave of cold shivers ran through him, shoved his hands in his jacket trying to warm them up, his eyes trailing back and forth from house to somewhere in shadow, what's taking him so long

What if someone came out, asking his wherabout, yelling at him for intruding private property..

This place is pretty far from the city,  a lonely town, with barely occupied, and mostly with elderly people, youngers are rare sight here, he can be taken as suspicious, or it can not?, is he overthinking again..

He groans, God Gulife, what's taking you so long, his neck tilted back to where Gulf might have gone...

Finally, he saw the guy running like a kangaroo, there was a huge smile plastered on Gulf's face, he was excited about this gathering, totally opposite to Mew..

Mew sighed, letting his last worry evaporates with the sigh, his palm spread for Gulf, and Gulf took it, 

"Did I take too long?"

Mew just groans, 

"It rained here last night, tire stuck"

"Told you, I would do it"

"Relex" patted his belly, "you are good, we got this" his grip tighten, pecked the corner of Mew's mouth, 

Mew snapped at the door, at windows, did anyone see them, "Can't you see, where we are?"

Gulf chuckles, pushing the bell, 

"You risking way too much", 

"My new year resolution, Not To Hold Back", "I am gonna Risk It For You" he sings, Mew bumps their shoulders in response..

Someone's paddled down with heavy thumps, must be a kid, the door flunged, and a teenage girl holding the knob welcomes them with a smile, her foucs was on Gulf, "you here", she half jumped on him..

Mew wowed  in surprise, what a jump, must be his sister, looks much much younger, quite an age gap they have,

Gulf throw her like a ball, Mew's eyes enlarged, how can he throw her like that, how can he, he looked for the girl, if she okay?, but she was already on her feet, as if she knew the move or may be used to it. 

She chuckles.. "gonna beat you someday"

"keep dreaming"

Her tongue poked out making faces, 

"We got the guest", hisses in an undertone, "Merillll....behave" pointing towards Mew,

She pouts craning towards the right, and luckily Mew is the only one standing there with his charming smile, determined to get approved.. 

"Hey" waved a little, "Mew..." extended his hand for a handshake, "Thank you for the invitation", youngsters do that nowadays, right?, or should he fist bump, what would be cool enough to get in her good guy list? 

She gives an ear-to-ear smile, spreading her arms wide, ready to throw herself on him, Gulf cleared his throat, "Don't"

she Ignored her brother's warnings, as siblings do, clinging to Mew's torso,  not even reaching to his chest, "you got me a teddy"

Gulf pulled her through the hoody, "Stop"

she clung to Mew harder, Mew smiled awkwardly, 

"Meril" hissed brushing the tip of his nose, don't lose, she is sister, sister, sibling, but if she keeps on doing it, he was this close to throwing her out once again, "Not yours, mine" jaw clenched, pulling her out..

"why every good thing yours", she whines back, 

Mew oomph, dear lord, this little one is strong, Gulf hissed pulling her out, trying his best to maintin compoure.

Mew blinked, backing a bit, they look silly, and are they freaking serious, he stays still awkwardly blinking at siblings' quarrel, 

She got pulled out with force, now sturggling under the arm chokes, hope she would survive, 

"Gulf, let her..."

But seems she don't need much help, she got the ears twisting it hard, Gulf yelped..

"surrender, you prick"

"let me talk"

"Hands down"

"Nooo"

"Guys", "ummm" Mew jumped parting them, "babe, she is younger, stop" pulled Gulf..

"Not now Mew", "Not now teddy", 

They both yell synched and Gulf glared at her, how can she, she is getting on his nerves..."Behave"

Before they can continue their little bargain over Mew, someone called from inside, she stomped on her feet and ran inside, yelling aloud, "Maeee, P'Gulf got the teddy"

His mother was yelling back to respect his elder brother, Mew blinked fast, what just happened, "Babe?"

"I am having second thoughts now" pinched the bridge of his nose, his hands started brushing Mew's jacket, straightening the non-existent wrinkles..

"You can't be jealous of her" 

Sigh, "I can, I have all the rights reserved",  still pissed, playing with Mew's collar, "teddy" tsked, "You are not into young punks, are you??"

Mew shakes his head, pecking on the crown, with a smile, "Insane, you are insane", clamping the head side to side..

"she is insane", pout

Mew chuckles, pecking that pout... 

"you guys not planning to make out here, right??" she peeked through door, "I won't mind, keep going"

Gulf tsked again, pulling her through her hoodie dragging in, 

Mew chuckles, his sister teasing them, makes him a bit relaxed, a big hurdle is still there..

Stepping in through the jade blue door, strong spicy Asian flavors welcome him, they take off their shoes and jackets, basking in the warmth, he can hear hushed scolding for behaving as per age, must be their mother lecturing the teenage punk..

Some tv commentary going on in the background, the narrow passage open to the living room, a carpet spread in the middle, side dishes nicely placed on the sitting table, an elderly man sitting cross-legged on the carpet, even though there was a couch and chair empty beside him, but he may prefer the floor, Mew smiled, like father like son, Gulf prefers sitting on the floor as well..

His eyes scan the room, walls dinted green, with some torn-out wallpaper on it, the way it gives homely vibe, he can smell it, can feel it...

Gulf greeted his father, and his father just waved his hand, getting back to soccer on tv, "Paa, I brought my lover"

"Hmmm" but his eyes were on tv, 

"Don't mind him, not much on the talk side" whispers not to disturb the older man..

"I am used to it"

Gulf rolls his eyes, 

An old lady entered, wiping her hands with an apron, "Oh dear", "finally, I got to see you", she hugged Gulf's arm, pulling him down to peck on his cheek, "how you have been?", "Have you eaten on your way?", mushed his shrunken belly, "or running with no fills?", "you getting thinner and thinner" she probed his body more..

"It's called model bod mae", he hug squish her, "I miss you too", cupped her face, "let me see", looking at her wrinkled face," as beautiful as I remember"

"Such a flatterer you are"..

Gulf swung his arm around the elderly lady, "Mew says the same", and pointed at Mew, "He is Mew mum, my lover"

She tilts towards Mew, Mew bowed ninety degrees with his joined hands, heart thumping hard, he said lover, he really did say lover, dashed a smile before his anxiety can surface, "Hello, Mrs. kanawut, Thank you for inviting me"

She squeal like a little girl,  "It's pleasure to have you here son" patted his shoulder..

 "I hope, I won't be spoiling the day for you"

"Not at all, it's pleasant to finally see you", "And I must say, such a good-looking, and good manner guy you got Gulfie" praised looking at Gulf, 

Gulf shied, "I got lucky" rubbing his nape..

Now it's Mew's time to spread that pink shade, 

"Make yourself comfortable", "I would be done in just a..." words halted as her  eyes fell on her husband, her feature narrowed... 

"Dear??" hisses, as if was disappointed with the way his husband behave, 

"yess" "yess" "yess" he yelled patting his thigh, 

she looked at Mew apologetically, took the remote, turned it off, 

"Nooooooo", "why did you do..." his words get swallowed, 

"ohhh" he stands, as if confused, mum nudged his side, whispering something, and he left out an awkward laugh, " son, when did you arrive?" 

Gulf rolled his eyes in his head, god this family, 

His mother beat him up first, "since you have been busy with that stupid box", "gonna throw it out one day" she smiled at Mew as if he can not hear what they clashing over...

He hissed back with a smile on his face, "It's my b'day, you promise I can get what I want", "I need a damn match"

"That's a recorded match, you can watch that damn match, any time"

"and i want it now", 

Gulf face palmed, just great, he looked at Mew apologetically, Mew squeezed his hand, not to be, the couple keeps on bantering in a hushed tone, unaware that they were pretty audible to each one in room..

"you dare and no cake for you"

"That's not fair" he almost yelled, 

 she glares and his tone went back to hushing, ,"that's not fair", "it's my b'day"

"and b'day boy is diabetic"

"You said, it's sugar-free"

"my cake, my rule"

"why you make all the rules"

"you cook, and rules would be yours"

He whines, 

Gulf interjects, before it escalates...

Mew smiles, that's how a family looks alike, he looked at Gulf, this is the first time he saw Gulf interacting with elders, he avoids them by all his means, as he avoids kids, and people in general, he enjoy watching from far than talking, but here seeing him all bubble bundle, he wants to kiss him, he shook his head not right now, he needs approval..

Gulf was chuckling at how his father whined, Mew smiled it is far better than what he was expecting..

His father finally look at Mew, scan mew from top to bottom twice, and Mew's smile seized with sudden attention, "you got the big guy", he looked at Gulf...

Here would be the moment, they gonna yell at Gulf for bringing a guy home, his hands seeking for Gulf's, entangling their fingers tight, his brain sorting out speech to make them believe, he is good for their son..

Gulf's grip tightens as well, his thumb stroking back and forth, soothing him, telling him in silence it's fine..

"you play soccer?"

His wife hit him in the arm, "Gulf's loverrrr, not soccer player"

"He looks like one"

"I do, sir" interjected before they get started again,

"see", he high-fived himself, "I know it",

"not professionally though"

His father dismissed the last line, waving his hand, "why you standing there, come have seat"

They settled on the couch, and gulf excused himself, mew get rigid again, why he keeps leaving him, but nothing too questionable, father get the remote and he is back to the game, minding his own business, 

leaving Mew with his cracking knuckles, is he really get accepted, they didn't mind him being here, his sister jumped beside him, 

"So teddy?"

Mew smiled, 

Gulf yells from the kitchen, "his name is Mew, not teddy", "he is older, damn it"

Her toothy grin says it all, ignoring all the warnings, 

"You tease your brother a lot, don't you?"

"He deserves that" huff, "not picking up my calls, not visiting, hiding his lover", she pouts, "you really my brother's boyfriend?"

"I am"

She gets a bit closer, checking Mew's face, "is something on my face"

She shakes for no, "How??"

"Like?, like  how two guys can be lover??"

"No, like how", she was again on his face, as if trying to recognize him, the confused look on Mew's face made her back away, "why him", "don't you find someone better"

He smiles ear to ear, this little devil, "He is 'the better'"

"What exactly you see in him" she saw Gulf coming with two cups in his hand.. "you never did that to me"

Handed him a cup, Mew chuckles, 

"It's a trap sweety"  he pats on her cheeks, and pulled her away from Mew.. 

She whines, and Mew can't help but laugh, but Gulf look serious, really, is he, god this gu, placed his hand over the thigh, patting slowly, how can he be triggered by his teenage sister, "Shhhh, both of you", "babe" he nipped on the thigh a bit harder..

"ohhhh" she jumped once agian, "babbee" plopped b with pop sound, giggling

Before Gulf can leach, Mew holds him, "Let her be", he smiled at her, "I do love him"

"You do?"

"I do"

"You sure?"

He chuckles, and Gulf groans

"Yaa", "he is nice"

She blinked in surprise, "Is he?", looking at Gulf with doubt...

Their mother called for help, and she ran to get things out, Gulf followed her as well, taking out all the dishes on the table..

"Get some chills" 

Gulf looked at his sister, "Meril"

she shakes her head from side to side, "you go, she told you"

"I am" he hand gesture to Mew, "with the guest"  

"I can" she copied the gesture toward Mew, "accompany the guest" 

"Meril?" this time his voice was stern

"fine", slugged her feet to door,  "wish I was older"

Mew chuckles, they all are lively people, different than his lover, he looked at Gulf, searching for some similarities but he sees none, their features didn't have any similarity, but he can see a little bit of persona they carry each other, "How old is she?"

"Turning twenty in a few months"

"Twentyyyy, she looks young, I thought she would be 13 or something"

"She is an old demon in small size", "oozing hormones"

Mew chuckles, Meril surely chatters a lot, but oozing hormones, seriously?, 

She is just a curious little bean, trying to know her brother's boyfriend, questioning everything about how they met to get together, nothing wrong in that..

So far what he can say it that the siblings having quite opposite personalities, but they fit into the sibling perspective perfectly, she teases and gets on his nerves but he can see, she misses him, and want to get as much attention as she can get...

And Gulf too, his every move from arm chokes to, throwing her were known to her, she is used to them, pretty violent he can say..

Their dinner was lively, how long it had been for him to attend such a wholesome dinner, learning new stories about Gulf, Meril was the main storyteller, his parents just laugh along, the five of them celebrated the birthday, he was hoping for more people but seems it's just them..

They chatter till late at night, they gonna stay for the night here, that's the plan since the beginning, if everything goes fine, they stay, otherwise, they get back.

so now, spend the night in gulf's childhood room, Mew squeezed his cheeks, he is in Gulf's childhood room, took a good look around the room, 

A congested room, a single bed attached ot wall, a small study table in the corner, with enough space to just walk, there was no wardrobe, but two shelves above in the name storage, the room was empty, with no belongings there, no trophies, no pics, no sovereign, nothing, a blend room, give similar vibes as Gulf's apartment, his apartment was lonely same as this room..

Went over the little single window, the outside shows, Ummm, not sure, it's dark, there would be trees and nothing much..

He sat of the bed jumping a bit to check it, Gulf came with few sheets, "close that window Mewiee" 

Mew did as he was told to do so, smiling at Gulf who was spreading sheets on the floor... 

"Guest room was ready" he mumbles..

Mew shook his head stubbornly, "With you"

Sigh, puffing on pillows, "you think that's enough, or should I bring some more"

"That's enough, we can share"

"There is not enough space"

"There is more than enough" he spread on the floor like a starfish, 

Gulf tapped Mew's butt, "you go there mister" pointing at the bed..

Mew shook his head, spreading his arms for Gulf to get it...

Gulf puffed the pillow, placing it under Mew's head, then slouched in Mew's open arms... 

Mew rolled them like a burrito side to side, bumping on the bed and side wall, Gulf chuckles, "stop it

He holds Mew's red face, he wants to lick those apple rose cheeks, but wait, why he is smiling like that, how many shots he took, he sniff his clothes , but they were changed, sniff on breath, he brushed too, the impact must be faden, but how many really he really chugged.

"You so pretty" he nuzzled in Gulf's cheek...

A shiver ran through Gulf's body, and that was not a winter shiver, he tucked Mew's hair, stopping him to go any further, drunk Mew is wild Mew...

"wait, wait... mewiee you know where we are right??"

Mew give his dumb smile, "Home" he nuzzled, 

Gulf held his face, "no, no" god why they are in this shabby room, wish he can teleport to their comfort home, "we are at my parent's house"

"I knowwww", he giggles, biting his ears, "thank you" tongue twirled inner lobe..

"Mewww" he squealed, "my parent's house"

"Thank you" caressed his cheek, giving little pats, those pats were not little at all, it was rough, felt like slapping on his face.. Gulf held his hands, 

 "For what??"

"Everything" he jumped and planked over him

"My pleasure, now sleep"  pushed him to lay back, "need to get early"

mew pouts, and settles himself on Gulf's side, nuzzled in neck and cheek,

"Don't, not here"

"I thought you said, you don't care"

Gulf pushed his chest, "moron"

The familiar silence wrapped them, Mew was inhaling in Gulf's ear, nuzzling, Gulf scratching the heavy leg clinging to him like an octopus, arm draped on his chest pulling his head closer, he love it, he loves all of it, he sucked on Mew's biceps... 

Mew groans, 

"You happy??"

"Yaa"

"umhhmmm"

"so so much" peck

"Really?"

"yaa"

"Aren't you a bit surprised, the place from where I come from, I don't have much fancy here"

"Better than my imagination, they are, they are good", "and you are best"

Gulf chuckles, peppering kisses on the bicep in front..

"I think I love you"

"you think?"

"I think, love you more than my anything", "it's scary"

"What? loving me?"

"No, imagine my life without you"

"How much you had", 

"I am good, I am sober", he jumped on Gulf, 

Gulf' oomph at sudden weight, he wiggled "you heavy", "mew"

"Marry me"

Gulf stopped wriggling under, "what?"

"Marry me"

"ask me when you sober"

"I am sober"

Gulf sighed, "and whom you proposing"

Mew inched face closer, "The quiet shy guy, who is too shy to confess, sobbing in the corner"

"I was not sobbing"

"shhhhh", clipped on those plumped lips, pecking.. more like squishing them, "Don't interrupt,  I am proposing", 

"ummm, ummm"  he rescued his mouth, "Like this" struggling with grip on his wrist.

Mew's grip tighten abandoing the sturggle.. "yaa like this", he blow into Gulf's mouth as if balloning, 

Gulf struggle, what in the world, this man doing, 

"with all my heart, my soul, and and" his brows knotted, "what left?"

Gulf chuckles, what the...'cute'... "Your body?"

"Yaa, my body, but I already give you that", "wait, you already had my heart as well", "wait" he goes blank for a sec.. 

"Are you still proposing??" Gulf struggled, his hands freezing like this..

"yaa, yaa, I am I am" nods, hanging over like praying mantas, trying to keep his eyes open,  "I am.. I am"

"whom you proposing?" this looks fun.. 

"Proposing....to the man of my life", grins...

"I am" he slumped on Gulf's forehead, "Proposing to the man, the man.. found at the cafe, sitting in a lonely seat, checking me out from far", giggles, "sorry I don't remember the time"...getting back on sucking Gulf's lips, "he is sweet",  lick, "caring", suck, "lovely" bite...

Gulf struggles under wet licks.. 

Mew groans holding him, "I am still proposing"

"Mew", "me...ummm... eiw... ohmf" , his voice get trimmed under sloppy kisses, 

"He... let me tell you, he knows me", "knows my inner desires, my thoughts, my everything... felt like I am getting read, my secrets are open, can't hide", he frowns, it's true his each thing is known, It's scary... his frown turn deeper, as if started to juggle in thoughts, 

Gulf saw that little change, "My Mew knows me as well, none had made me feel like he do" "it's scary"  he breathed out then waited, he know what he doing..

Mew nods, "It...It is" 

"Mewiee"

"You love me?"

"More than you can think"

Mew smiles, "I love you too" mushed their lips once again, "And you know this pychosis, that's so cool", "no psychetrissst, pshychotecirc", "wait, i get this", "psychlokicks, you read pshychoosis"

Gulf bites his lips, he wants to ravish him, drunk mew is best, and right now, looking pretty with his crimson face, trying to propose, cute, "you drunk Mew"

"shhhhh, he is pshycho psycho metrics, Noooo.." he groans massaging his head what that word is called...

"psychology?"

"yaa thanks, pshychooloogy" felt proud, he said it, "good teacher", "good with things",  "good with me", 

Gulf smiled, "You are good to me as well, want to spend my time with you" bite his lips, did Mew take it, did he...

"Yaaa...." Mew excalims aloud, "Me too", "i... I...want to...", "spend my life with you,  want to be with you, like you always says, fill your silence, paint your loneliness, be your dance partner", "forever"

Gulf smiled, so he get it, "Forever??"

"ya"

He slumped on Gulf, eyes refusing to open, "Marry me... " whispers followed by snores.. "Marry Gulllff"

And with those inhohernt last words he was gone, giving hard time to Gulf, but he clawed on Mew, 

Mew never get to hear the answer, he was zoned out already...

*

*

*

The next morning, his mother packed some food and some side dishes for them, after saying their good byes, Mew took the things from Gulf's hand and get them back to the car, he is having a migraine, and shouldn't have that much last night, thinking about ride makes him nausious, wanna puke...

Gulf was still having chat with his parents, once he was done, found Meril standing beside the car, waiting for him..

Once she got his sight, she straightens up, tapping on feet, head was fuzzy since she saw Mew last night, how can he.. she shrugged, it's not her place to think.. 

"what's it??"

She crained once again towards Mew...who was probably dozed off... "You really did get him"

"Told you" He smugged, 

"He is exactly..."

Gulf's jaw clenched, "Shhhh", 

"I didn't mean, I mean... I... he is catch"

"I know", His brow raise, "and it would be better if your eyes stays on ground and your lips stay sealed", "if you want everything intact"

She tensed, didn't want to be on bad terms with him, "I..I did what i was told to, I.. really don't", clutched her eyes tight, how to avoid him, how to escape, better to change the topic, "How's the arrangement?"

He glared giving the last warning of not to cross the boundary, "pretty decent", "just don't be clingy next time"

"I won't touch you, I promise, it's what you...."

"Not me you fool, it's him, keep your hands to yourself", he hums remembering something plesant, his hand raised and rested on her head.. 

And her whole body stiffens, holding her breath... 

"well other than that, you did good"

she heaved a sigh, it means he is not pissed off,  that's good, 

Gulf looked at Mew, "i would be going, would let you know other things", "make sure, the oldies keep it down", "and for you, stay in touch" He smiled, and left

She massaged her shouders, God, it was heavy, but she survived, sigh, retraced her feet back to the house, give a last glance upon back of a psychopath going with his possession, what a manipulative bitch he is,  how did he find such a naive guy, how can he, is he...

Well that's not her place to worry about...

*

*

*

*

Date: June 27, 2022

Happy anniversary Love,

Years ago you shared glimplse of your past, telling me the story of your coming out, and how your paresnts not periceving it in a good way, them kicking you out for being gay,

I swear, i wanted those morons dead by that day...had to control the urege to hurt them, how can they abandon you, what can I do for you? what should I do to punish them? should I go after them? hunt them down? make them kneel in front of you? make their life miserable?

Each of my options gonna hurt you, I know.... I see it through you, had seen the pain in your eyes, and i promise won't repeat the past..

This 'new' you, admires family as well, seeks family, how 'similar' you are...

Last Sunday caught him helping that old wrinkled chunk, it's just the way he took extra care of elderly people in general, the way he seek their acceptance, the way he behave cute to get their hands on his hair, the reason he talk with them for hours, to get that homely vibes..

Sometimes I got jealous of those wrinkled asses, how can they catch his attention for so long, what he would be talking with them, what unheard stories he share with them.

The only reason those old chunks still breathe their last breaths without my indulgence. because, I know, what he seek, what you seek.

I want to give him what you seek..

And he seek family,

I am giving him that by making him mine, but he seek elderly affection, their acceptance.

If I wasn't an orphan, running from foster to foster, tossed around like thrift clothes, I would have offered my parents, sadly I have nothing to offer.. but his wishes are my wishes, your wishes are mine..

I can arrange family, a family that gonna accepts him, accepts us, with all warm heart, embrace him with open arms, he would be accepted, he gonna feel accepted, so, I am giving him the elder of my choice, so you can talk as much as you want.

You get what you want, I give you what you want..

Have to arrange a family soon, should I make it a chaotic family, or the quiet one, which one do he like?

I know, chaotic would be best,

He should only be guessing my silence, not others..

Should I get a sibling to make it authentic? 

Sister? 

Brother? 

What should I choose?

Which one you would like?

Yours, and only yours

Gulf...

***************

Thank you so much for sticking by this till the end😣😣🤗🤗

I'll try to post tomorrow, if i get the chapter done, if not, then see you on wednesday, it would be last chapter. 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...
56.2K 2.8K 42
18+ *Mature Content * "...Alone you are powerful, but together you are unstoppable..." (There are some unexpected twists and turns and obstacles the...
148K 5.9K 59
COMPLETE: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf / MaxTul / SingtoKrist In an academy, there are three handsome men who look like a pri...
3.4K 244 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...