Pregnant by K3...

By youngboybetter21

Life was good until an unexpected accident happened More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 4

2.8K 85 14
By youngboybetter21

Sorry for any mistakes

Jacksonville, Florida
Wednesday, June 7th|around the same time as the last story

Kamarian's pov

After earlier khia never texted me back. I decided to text her again.

After awhile she still didn't text back.

"Man fck ts ian finna kiss no ho ass" i said while telling some ho to pull up.

Ofc she said she'll come. I just wanted some head I wasn't finna fuck her. It might be rumored that I'm a fuckboy but ian stick my dick in everybody.

Bout 10 minutes later somebody knocked on the door.

"Who is it" i asked

"Miya"

I guessed that's the girl I texted. I opened the door and let her in.

"Get to work" i said while sitting down on the couch.

And just like that she got down and starting doing her job. I nutted in her mouth and she sallowed that shii like it was nothing.

"Where you bout to go" she asked

"To my homeboy house" i said while spraying cologne on me.

"Can I come" she asked

"No bruh"

"Please" she begged

"Man ho go get in the car and you better act like you got some sense or else" i said walking out the door and locking it.

15 minutes later

I pulled up and we got out the car. I twisted the knob and the door was unlocked so I just walked in.

Looking over at the sofa I saw khia sitting there.

Oh shit, now she definitely ain't finna deal wit my ass.

My heart dropped to my ass.

I was about to speak to her but her face said enough for me.

"Who just walk- oh" Trey said walking downstairs.

"Wassup K3"  Trey said while dapping me up.

"Yoo" i said lowly.

"You not gone introduce me to them" Miya said.

"Man don't start this shii" i said mugging her.

I really should've left her ass where she was.

"I'm sorry daddy" the girl said

Ain't no way this hoe just called me that bs that shii such a turnoff.

"Yea imma go before I do some crazy shii" Khia said while grabbing her purse.

"Bitch wtf you gone do" miya said

I really was ready to swing on shawty cause you ain't finna talk to my ghuu like that.

"Watch yo mouth" i said while mugging her.

"What you just call me" Khia said turning to look at miya.

"You heard me" miya said while giggling a lil

"Come on best let me walk you to yo car" Trey said starting to grab her hand.

Khia yanked away and jumped on her.

"Bitch..don't..you..ever..call..me..out..my..name..again" Khia said punching her in between every word.

I grabbed her and took her outside.

"Get yo fucking hands off me" she said while kicking me

"Bruh chill out" i said while putting her down.

"Control yo fuckin hoes" she said as she slapped me.

"Keep yo hands to yo fucking self" i said while giving her a death stare.

She was the only person I just let handle me any kind of way anyone else would have already been dead. It took everything in me not to go off on her.

Trey came outside and checked on her. I zoned out for a little but came back to reality when I heard her say she was finna go to the park.

Me and Trey walked back in the house.

"You just gone let her get away wit that" miya asked.

"Man hoe sdfu and go get in the car" i said

Ofc she did exactly what I said.

"Man I know I fucked up now" i said running my hands down my face.

"Yea you definitely did" Trey said while shaking his head.

"I just wasn't expecting Khia to be here and even tho me and her not together i still ain't want her to see me wit a ho" i said while lighting my blunt.

"I mean she'll get over it eventually but all I can tell you is to try to make it up" Trey said.

"You sure she not gone cuss me out or nothing" i asked

"She might cuss you out from time to time but she'll give in once she see how much you care" Trey said

"Alright foo im finna go take this bitch home" i said while walking out the door.

30 minutes later

I was dead ass thinking about going to the park to see if Khia was still there but ian wanna cause a scene in public so I just stopped by the store and got her some flowers and a teddy bear.

Man this soft ass shii she got me doing.

I had to make a few drops and then I headed to her house.

35 minutes later

I pulled up to her crib and I saw her getting out her car. She started walking to her apartment door so I walked right behind her.

"Nigga is you following me" she asked while trying to hurry and close the door.

I stuck my foot in between the door.

"Let me in"

"For what" she asked

"I brought you some flowers and I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about that bitch" i said

She opened the door and just mugged me.

"You deadass need to control yo lil girlfriends" she said while taking the flowers and bear out my hands.

"Man you know ian got no damn girlfriend" i said

"Ian know shii wit yo hoe ass" she said while walking over to the kitchen.

"Better be lucky you pregnant cause I'll choke the shii outta you right now"

"Nigga you not gone do shii" she said while rolling her eyes.

"anyways you gotta go I got company coming over" she said while opening the door.

"Ain no nigga gone come close to you once they know you carrying my baby" i said smirking while walking out the door.

As I was walking away some nigga walked past me. I turned and he was knocking on Khia door.

"Aye nigga get away from my girl door" i said while holding my shirt up showing my gun.

"Oh shii my bad K3 ian know she was yo girl" he said while walking away.

I walked to my car and made sure that nigga pulled off and left. I started rolling a blunt but my phone started ringing.

Incoming FaceTime from Future wife💙

Ofc i answered.

"Wassup" i said while smirking in the camera.

"Yo ass look like you did some wtf did you just do to the nigga" she asked wit a mug on her face.

"Ian do nun to him I just told him get away"

"Oh hell nawl I gotta find me a nigga that ain't pussy" she said while laughing.

"You got one right here" I mumbled

"Whatchu said" she asked

"Nun"

"If you still out there you might as well come in" she said and then hung up.

I got out the car fast asl before she changed her mind.

I walked in the door.

"Hey baby mama" I tried to hug her but she moved out of the way.

"Nigga I'm still mad at you" she said rolling her eyes.

We walked in her room. She sat on her bed and I just stood there cause last time she acted like she wanted to cut my neck off for sitting down.

"Sit yo dumb ass down" she said

"You gone watch yo mouth one day" i said as i sat down

"I see you sat down tho" she said while laughing.

I playfully slapped her

"Omg I can't believe you put yo hands on me" she said while fake crying.

"Yo ass dramatic asl" i said making both of us laugh.

"You wanna watch a movie" she asked

"Yea idm"

She turned on a movie and i laid my head in between her legs and we watched the movie.

1 hour later

Samaria's pov

Sometime during the movie I took a picture of em laying on me so I can be petty and post it.

🔘Samaria.xo 20m ago

Caption:this yall man?😂😂

I was still pissed about early but I'm gone let him have his peace right now cause in reality I wanna go in his shii rn.

"Samaria" K3 said as he looked up at me.

"Nigga how you know my real name" I asked

"It's yo instagram name dumbass" he said making us both laugh.

"But why tf you just posted that bs on yo story" he asked while showing me the picture of him.

"Cause I felt like it you must want me to delete before yo girlfriend see it" i said while laughing.

"Bruh i told yo ass ain got no girlfriend" he said while mugging me.

"Anyways what's yo name since you know mines" i asked while twirling one of his dreads.

"Kamarian"he responded

"Aww thats so cute"

"We need to get to kno-" he started to say but got cut off by his phone ringing.

I looked at his phone to see who it was but the number wasn't even saved.

He answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello" he said

"K3 wya" some girl asked

"Out what you need" he said sternly

"I saw some bitch just post some on her story and it look just like you from the side" she said

"Hoe watch yo fucking mouth and it is me now what that gotta do wit you" he asked

Yea bae tell her ass off

"I was just tryna see if that was you cause I was bout to tell you to come over"

"Nawl I'm good and block my number bitch" he said and then hung up.

"I'm glad youn talk to me like that" i said while laughing.

"I'll never talk to you like that" he said while coming up and laying his head on the pillow.

Towards the end of the movie he ended up falling asleep.

I walked in the kitchen.

"That boy still over here" Az asked as she sat on the couch.

"Bitch what boy" i said while looking in the fridge.

"Ghuu don't act slow I saw yo story and I know for a fact that's K3" she said while laughing.

"Yea he still in there" i said as i rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

"Awww babymama and babydaddy spending time together" Az yelled from the living room.

"This bitch hea" i said while rolling my eyes and closing my room door.

I grabbed me some clothes and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

20 minutes later

I walked out the bathroom and seen K3 still there.

"Get yo ass up and go shower" i said throwing a pillow at him.

"What clothes imma put on" he asked while stretching.

"I got some of my daddy old pants and I got some PSD underwear in my closet.

He looked at me wit a mug and one of his eyebrows raised.

"Nigga I was ordering me some boxers to wear around the house but i gottem too big they brand new and still in the pack" i said while getting them out my closet.

He walked in the bathroom.

I just scrolled on tiktok until he came out.

Bout 10 minutes later he came out the bathroom wit a towel loosely wrapped on round his lower body and water still running down his body.

"Nigga why you came out here without yo clothes" I asked

"You can't take yo eyes off me can't it" he said while laughing

Hell nawl I can't but you ain't finna know that.

"I left the clothes on yo bed" he said as he grabbed the clothes and walked back in the bathroom.

He came back out in less than 5 minutes and got in the bed.

His upper body was still exposed cause I ain't give him no shirt.

"Come on we finna gts" he said while grabbing my phone out my hand and pulling me closer to him.

"Nigga I ain't yo bitch i can gts when I want"

"But tonight you finna gts wit me" he said while putting his head on top of mines and his arms around me.

"Goodnight babymama"

"Goodnight" I said while rolling my eyes.

I soon feel asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 547 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
325K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
150K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...