Business man's Forced Love

Bởi Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... Xem Thêm

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

25. Panick Attack

2.5K 100 4
Bởi Uniqworld

Third person's POV

Kabir was sitting at the dining table waiting for Akta to have breakfast. He has been sitting here for the last ten minutes. He hasn't seen Akta since morning. When he asked the servant, he told that she was sitting in the garden. At last he got up angrily from the chair.

"Sir your breakfast." - Gayatri said bowing her head.

He stared at her coldly and walked towards the garden from there. When he reached the garden, he saw that Akta was sitting on a chair with her eyes closed. He went to her and made her stand with a jerk. she staggered because of the sudden pull.

"I've been waiting for you like an idiot for a long time and  you are sitting here." - Kabir said clutching her cheeks .

She said nothing to him and just looking down.

"I have asked you something." - Kabir said clutching her cheeks more tightly but still she was looking down.

"Answer me . Why are you not looking at me. Kitten Look at me." -  Kabir said making her look at himself.

Still she didn't say anything just kept looking down.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME." - Kabir scream gripping her hair. She look at him. Her eyes filled with tears and about to roll.

"Now I get it you were avoiding me. Never ever try to avoid me otherwise it will not good for you. Did you hear." - Kabir said darkly.

His grip was tight on her hair. Due to which she was having pain.

"I have told you something. Are you even hearing. DID YOU F*CKING GET THAT." - Kabir scream and hold her hair more tightly.

"Aaah Leave me, you are hurting me." - Akta said tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Kabir saw tears flowing from her eyes, he left her.

"Sorry Kitten I don't want to hurt you. I just can't control my anger. Let's go inside I am being late." - Kabir said wiping her tears.

"I do not want to go." - Akta said again sitting in chair.

Kabir did not say anything, he directly picked up Akta bridal style and start going inside.

"Leave me. I said put me down." - Akta was struggling to get down.

"No way wifey. Be good wife or else you know me very well." - Kabir said and went inside.

He forced her to have breakfast and went office.

____________________________________

Right now Akta is in a shopping mall. She has come here with her friends.

"Tell me one thing How did Kabir send you along with all of us." - Anjali asked to Akta.

"Why will he send me? I come here my self." - Akta said rolling her eyes.

"What ? You didn't ask Kabir before coming with us." - Meena asked.

"Why would I ? He don't have right to control my life. This my life I can do whatever I want. I can go whenever I want. " - Akta said irritatedly.

"You are right. Are you idiot asking this type of question." - Meena said pulling Anjali's cheeks.

They were so busy in
talking  that they didn't even notice that someone is in her own thoughts. Shreya was walking thinking something and she collided with the piller.

"O God my head" - Shreya said rubbing her head.

"If you walk thinking something, this will happen.Well what are you thinking?"- Akta said to her.

"Nothing. Let's go."- Shreya said and walk further. She was looking worried. But she didn't say anything to anyone.

Shreya went inside the lift.They were all about to go inside, the lift closed.Now they were waiting for the lift to open again.

Inside the lift Shreya notices that the lift closed before her friends come inside. She saw that there were only two people in the lift she and a man wearing a black coat His face is completely covered.
Only his eyes were uncover.
She notices that the man was looking at her without blinking an eye. She was feeling uncomfortable in her gaze. she felt that man coming closer to her.

"Angel "- The Man called in his deep voice.

Her eyes went wide. When she heard that word. Her Body start trembling.

"What happened, why are you scared? I have come to meet you. How many years have passed since I did not see you carefully." - The man said coming more closer to her.

She started pressing the lift buttons so that somehow the lift would open. She just wanted to get away from here as soon as possible.

"No matter how hard you try, it's no use.This lift will not open unless I want." - The man said from behind he  was smriking inside his mask.

"Please let me go " -  Shreya said in her cracking voice. She was so scared. She sat on the floor putting her head on her knees. The man also sat down.

"Angel, don't say that. You know how much I missed you. Now that I'm back, this time I won't let you go away." - The Man said clutching her hand tightly.

"Angel. I am deeply saddened by what you did to me back then.  - The Man said pretending to be sad.

"S..stay away from me. P..please don't come closer. Some O...one help me. Open the lift. Please I..i will die here P..please open the lift. -  Shreya screaming loudly while crying.

After a while the lift door opened. Akta saw a girl crying in the corner of the lift hiding her head in her knees. When the lift was not opening, they went up by stairs.They searched for Shreya but she was nowhere to be found on that floor. When Akta saw the crowd gathered near the lift, she ran towards the lift.When she pushed the people back and went closer, she came to know that it was Shreya.

Shreyaa - Akta run and embrace her. Her friends also went there.

Hey Shreya, what happened to you why are you not saying anything? Why are you crying.- Akta said shaking her.

Shreya didn't say anything, she was just crying hugging her.

"Tell me what happened. why are you crying has anyone done anything to you." - Akta said hugging her more tightly.

"H...he W...was here. A..Akta H,..he come back. H...he said he take M..me with H..him." - Shreya said sobbing.

"Who was here ? Who will take you with him?Shreya tell me" - Akta asked patting her back.

Shreya didn't answer she was just crying. Akta also did not ask her anything again. Because she was crying too much. her condition was not well to tell anything. Her friends removed everyone from the way and they left for home.
Someone is smiling devishly from the roof of the mall watching them leaving.

"I'll see you soon Angel "- The Man said looking at them.

____________________________________

They came back home. Shreya's condition was not good. Her friends took her to her room and made her lie down.

"Are you feeling ok now" - Meena asked to Shreya nodded her head .

Why is this happening to me?The more I want to forget my past, the more it comes in front of me.I can't do anything to stop it.What will happen when my parents come to know about this.They can't bear all this again. - Shreya said in her mind and close her eyes.

Flashback start 

After Soham's proposal, Shreya came home after class and she told everything to her parents.

"I had already told you to stay away from that boy.But you did not agree. Now you have seen what he did." - Kaushal said to his daughter.

"Forgive me Papa.I didn't listen to you." - Shreya said crying.

No problem But now you will neither meet nor talk to that boy. - Kaushal said.

Ok - Shreya said.

Three to four days passed, Shreya did not go to school.
One day she was sitting in her room in the evening.

"I am worried for you why you are not coming to school and you are sitting here comfortably." - Someone called her from behind.

"Soham what are you doing here and how did you get in?" - Shreya asked getting up from her Bed.

"By Window. What did you think I would leave you so soon. I expressed my love to you but you haven't told me I love you yet." - Soham said to her with cold face.

"I said i don't love you. don't you understand once.This is our age to study not to love." - Shreya make him understand.

"And don't you understand that I love you. Tell me why you are not coming to school. Have you made a plan to go away from me?" - Soham said sitting on Bed.

Soham go out of my room now or else I will call mamma and Papa - Shreya said to him.

Really Just tell me too, how will you call your mother and father. - Soham said putting his plum on her mouth.

She was trying to scream but her voice was not coming out because of his grip on her mouth. She was flapping her hands and legs to get free. but he was stronger than her that's why she was not able to free herself.

"Come with me, you and I will go somewhere far away from here. Where there will be only you and me and I know that you will fall in love with me while you living with me." - Soham said while dragging her towards the window.

"Hmmm mmmm" - Shreya trying to say something but can't. She was struggling in his grip.

"Look don't try to get away from me because I won't let you go. Be a good girl and come with me." - Soham said looking at stair by which he climbed in her room.

Shreya somehow dropped vase which was placed on the table. So that her parents hear voice and come up.

"I already told you not to do any trick." then why did you do this. - Soham said clutching her cheeks.

He was about to slap her.  A voice stoped him.

"Hey boy what are you doing how dare you raise your hand on my daughter ." - Kaushal said pushing him away.

Shreya ran and hugged her mother. Kaushal slaps Soham he fell on the floor.

"How dare you come to my house. Stay away from my daughter. "- Kaushal gave him a warning.

"What will you do if I don't stay away from your daughter? Will you kill?There is no need to kill me, I am already madly in love with your daughter." - Soham said smiling madly.

"I heard about you right. You are crazy. You need a psychiatrist. "- Kaushal said in angry tone.

"Yes, I am crazy. All people are mad, some for money, some for fame and I am crazy in  your daughter love.she is mine forever mine." - Soham said getting up from floor.

"Come on now leave my Angel, she will go with me." - Soham said to Suhani( Shreya's mother).

"You don't understand the matter of one time, my daughter will not go anywhere with you, go from here and she us not yours you crazy boy. You should be in mental asylum." - Kaushal said screaming.

"What did you say she us not mine. How dare you say that she is mine only my not in this but in all Lives." - Soham said and slide Kaushal's wrist with a blade.

"Papaa Kaushal" - Both mother and daughter scream at same time.

They ran towards him.

"Are you ok Papa" - Shreya asked with teary eyes. Kaushal nodded.

"Did you saw Angel what this man said about us that you are not mine. I give him punishment." - Soham said with puppy eyes.

"Are you insence. You cut my Papa's wrist and telling me that you gave him punishment." - Shreya said Angrily.

"Angel You also misunderstand me. look i love you so much and I'll make you very happy. Come with me." - Soham said dragging her with himself.

"Soham leave me I don't want to go with you." - Shreya said struggling his grip.

Kaushal grabs Soham's collar and drags him out of the house.

"Go away from here, if I see you again even around my house, you will go straight to jail." - Kaushal said throwing him on the ground.

Soham was about to say something but stopped after thinking something.

"I am leaving now. But remember, I am not going to give up. Since childhood I always get what  I want and if I don't get it, I destroy it. So be ready to be mine or to be destroy. "- Soham said smriking and went away.

Shreya looked at her father as blood was coming out of his hand. They took him inside and bandaged the wound.

"We will not allow such a boy to trouble our daughter, we will have to do something." - Kaushal said to Suhani.

Flashback End

Akta and her friends saw Shreya crying in her sleep.
She went near her and started shaking her. Shreya wakes up from sleep and hugs her tightly.

"He came back after so many years, he came again. He will take me away from all of you. please do something I don't want to go with him. He is devil please save me please." -  Shreya said crying loudly.

"Unless you tell us how will we know. Who wants to take you with him?" - Akta asked caressing her head.

Shreya didn't answer anything. Her grip on Akta became loose.

"Why are you not saying anything? Sherya say something." - Akta asked breaking the hug.

She has fainted. - Meena said worriedly.

Call the Doctor - Akta said putting Shreya on bed.

_______________________________________

The doctor came and checked Shreya. She came out of the room and looked at them all with concern.

Doctor what happened to Shreya is she alright ? - Meena asked to doctor.

"I think something is bothering her. I mean that there is some trauma that is lodged inside her. She had a panic attack.Take good care of her.Try to keep her happy as far as possible, never leave her alone. I gave injection, right now she is sleeping." - Doctor said in one go.

Their face fell when they hear doctor's words.

T...trauma. she was suffering this much but didn't tell anyone about her condition. - Anjali fell on floor start crying.

Ok Mrs Malhotra I am Leaving take care of her. - Doctor leave from there.

How can this happen, she never hide anything from us and suddenly this trauma. - Meena said in her cracking voice.

"This is all my fault.I didn't see anything other than my problem. I could not see that my friend used to be upset, used to remain lost. But I could not understand anything. It's all my fault." - Akta said putting her plum on face.

"Don't say it's not your fault This is our fault. We were live with her but still can't gess anything." - Meena said putting her hand on Akta's shoulder.

"what's done is done But now we will not let her face anything alone. We will support her." - Akta said wiping her tears.

"Come on, our friend needs us." - Akta said little bit smiling but still she was in pain.

They went inside.

________________________________________

At Malhotra Industry

Kabir came to his office after finishing the meeting and sat down on his chair comfortably. His  Secretary came behind him with some files and placed them on the table in front of him.

"Sir please sign this in the file. " - his Secretary said.

"Today again you have come with the file. Yesterday also you brought these files right"
- Kabir said in cold tone.

"But Sir you did not sign yesterday "- Secretary said bowing his head.

"Ok give me. I will sign it and then get the hell out of here"
- Kabir said frustrated.

Kabir signed the file and the assistant went away with the file. Today was very tiring for him. he was so busy that he could neither call Akta nor see what she was doing. He was relaxing with his eyes closed when his office door opened and someone came inside.Kabir open his eyes and look at the door. As soon as Kabir saw that it was Sameer, he got up from his chair and started looking at him angrily.

"What are you doing here who let you in?" - kabir asked in angry tone.

"I have come here to talk to you." - Sameer said in claim tone.

"I do not want to talk to you, get out from here" - Kabir said shouting.

"Look, what you are thinking is wrong, there is nothing between me and sister-in-law as you are thinking. We were just talking. "- Sameer said softly.

"Look, don't eat my brain cells, otherwise I'll kill you." - Kabir said.

"I know you are angry with me. But listen to me. We were just talking and you were jealous because she was talking to me smiling.
You are not understanding, talk to her with calmly. Don't get angry on her, try to understand her. Then see she will talk openly with you too. She will smile for you too. If you still doubt me, then I am standing in front of you, kill me. I will not do anything." - Sameer explain him.

Kabir closed his eyes and take a deep breath then opened his eyes.

"I think you are right. I have to understand her. I doubted you unnecessarily." - Kabir said scratching his neck.

"Thankyou so much dude for understanding me." - Sameer said hugging Kabir.

They spend sometime together. After that Sameer went his home. After Sameer leaves, Kabir opens his laptop and starts watching the footage of the mansion.
As soon as he saw the footage, his face turned red with anger.

"You can never change kitten. Today I will teach you a good lesson." -Kabir said while kicking the chair.

🥰🥰Wish you all a healthy and safe Happy New Year. Here the chapter enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

649K 13.6K 50
"Leave me. I want to go home" said Madhu with lot of fear in her eyes while watching a man coming near her. "I said you can't go anywhere.You are min...
2.2M 567 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
140K 7.9K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...
77.1K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...