Sakura's High School Journey!

By elicixcook

Sakura hated Highschool. She gets bullied for being a nerd. And it angers her to no end. What happens when sh... More

Chapter 1 💃
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

154 14 81
By elicixcook

Sakura started drawing in her sketchbook during art. She had another double art lesson after homeroom. She sat at the back as Granny Chiyo waited for the rest of her students, that only being Deidara, Sasori, and Konan, because they only had a small class. Speaking of those guys, the door opens and suddenly, they walk in, but with two other people.

"Hey Granny Chiyo." Sasori said and Chiyo raised an eyebrow at the clueless Uchiha Itachi and Nagato Uzumaki. "Why are they here?" She asked. "They have a sub. The sub doesn't like us because we are the Akatsuki." Konan interfered. Sakura frowned in sympathy. She knows what it's like to be judged without people seeing what she's actually like.

Chiyo sighed. "Alright, take a seat." Chiyo said, gesturing for them to sit their asses down and start doing some art. Sakura chuckled and opened her sketchbook. She started drawing the first front cover for her manga. Naruto is a prankster, he's neglected by his village and does reckless things to get people to acknowledge him. After about 30 minutes and 5 failed attempts, she finished. She grinned at the front cover.

Itachi raised an eyebrow, looking over her shoulder. "Naruto?" He asked and Sakura jumped. She slammed the book shut and sheepishly scratched the back of her neck. "Huh? What Naruto? Who's Naruto?" She panicked and Konan laughed as Itachi deadpanned. "Sakura's making a Manga." Konan informed Itachi, who hummed.

"Look at this awesome art she made!" Konan said, showing Itachi the kunoichi drawing Sakura made of Konan. Tobi, Deidara and Sasori also showed Itachi the art Sakura drew of them. "Ooo! Do Itachi as a shinobi." Konan smiled and Itachi looked interested at Sakura.

"Alright, hm.. sensitive question. But do you and Sasuke get along?" She asked Itachi, who tensed and he shook his head. She hummed. She had noticed the rocky relationship he had with Sasuke. The glares Sasuke would send his brother in the hallways.

"You saw War at a young age, you decided you wanted peace. You became a prodigy that your father took pride in. You became such a strong shinobi that a man called.... Danzo. He discovered you and recruited you to his elite shinobi force.... Hm.. this is difficult.. You were ordered to Massacre your clan, but your love for your little brother didn't allow this. You would kill everyone, but Sasuke." Sakura started, sketching some outlines.

"You were dying of an illness and you took this opportunity to get Sasuke to curse you, hate you so he would become strong and thirst for power to one day kill you, making him feel accomplished from avenging his clan and freeing you from your illness and guilt from killing your family." Sakura said, starting to colour

After you completed your mission, you joined the Akatsuki to get inside information for your village." Sakura finished. She looked up at Itachi, who had wide eyes. "Wow, that's.. a lot." He said, She grinned as she finished drawing. "Sasuke's hatred for you reminds me of something." She replied, showing him the drawing.

Itachi widened his eyes. "That's incredible." He praised and Sakura blushed, looking away, scratching her cheek. "It's nothing-." She waved him off as he grabbed the sketch book, showing it to the others. "Sakura, this is game changing." Konan said and Sakura sighed. "Im making the manga now, I'm just finishing the back story, basically the whole story. There will be something called Naruto Shippuden. Where they grow up." Sakura replied, before grinning.

"Give it almost a year or two and the first series of the Naruto manga should be complete." Sakura informed. Konan raised an eyebrow. "A year, do you think you could do that?" Konan asked. "I could do it, but I go to school, so." Sakura replied, gesturing around them. "Hire people." Itachi said and Sakura shook her head.

"I don't have the money for that, and besides, I'm working my way up from scratch by myself. I'm building my own ground. I won't use others money, help or anything. This is my way." Sakura declared and Itachi smiled. "Admirable." He said and Konan smiled. "That's what I said." She said, looking at Sakura, who started drawing the first pages of her Naruto Manga.

Sakura managed to make about 4 pages before the bell rang, she put it in a folder for safe keeping and smiled at the others. "If I have a few sleepless nights, I should get all of the volumes done in about 10-11 months." Sakura estimated and Deidara raised a concerned eyebrow. "You okay with that?" Deidara asked and Sakura shrugged.

Sakura exited the classroom with a wave as Konan walked away with Nagato and Itachi. The others sticking together. She walked outside and sat under a cherry blossom tree. Suddenly, someone sat next to her as she looked at all the falling petals. "I h-hope I can s-sit here." Hinata said, looking at Sakura.

"Of course you can, I don't own this tree." Sakura replied. "How have y-you been?" Hinata asked. "Good, what about you, Hinata-chan?" Sakura asked the girl, who blushed. "I-I'm okay!" She squeaked. Sakura smiled before a shadow blocked the sun from her.

She sighed and looked up, meeting the eyes of Naruto Uzumaki. "Hey Naruto." Sakura waved at the blonde, who grinned and sat on the opposite side to Sakura. Hinata yawned and Sakura gently placed a hand on Hinata's face and rested her head on Sakura's shoulder. Sakura started talking to Naruto and bonding with him as Hinata blushed and slowly started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura crosses her arms on her desk, looking at the chalkboard at the front. She already knew all this. These Top classes weren't very good. She couldn't wait for science next. At least Orochimaru makes it interesting even if the guy is creepy, he's an admirable scientist. Asuma raised an eyebrow at a bored looking Sakura, twirling the pen in her hand.

"Haruno. What did I just say?" Asuma asked. He knew the girl wasn't listening. Sakura jolted as the class snickered. "Uh, that you love Kurenai-sensei so much you would give us all good grades?" She asked what came off the top of her head before realising what she said. Asuma widened his eyes and his face turned red as the class laughed.

He glared at her with an embarrassed blush on his face. "No! I didn't say that!" He growled as the class quieted down. "Solve this equation." He said, gesturing to the board. Sakura raised an eyebrow and stood up, walking over and grabbing the chalk he gave her.

(10x - 24)(21x* + 13)

She huffed, this was easy. She quickly solved the equation and looked at Asuma. "Can I go to the toilet.?" She asked and he nodded blankly. She walked out and walked down the hallways. She took a wander before actually going to the toilet. As she was drying her hands, an announcement went off on the speakers.

"Everyone, we will now be announcing a hall sweep. Everyone has a minute to get back to class before all teachers must lock their doors." Tsunade's voice was heard over the speakers. Sakura widened her eyes. "SHIT!" She cursed, dashing out of the bathroom and sprinting down the hallway. She skids as she turns a corner, nearly crashing into Ino.

"Woah!" she said, and Ino shrieked. "Sakura- you know what, I don't have time for this. We have to get back to Asuma's class and FAST!" Ino panicked and Sakura nodded. They dashed down the hallways together. "SHIT!" Sakura cursed, seeing Anko patrolling. "Go the other way!" Sakura whisper shouted at Ino. Ino looked confused. "It's Anko!" She said, seeing Ino's confused look.

Ino widened her eyes. "Your shitting me." She groaned, before turning around and running the other way, Sakura following. They go round and they have only 10 seconds left. Anko stood at the other end of the hallway where they were earlier and they dashed to Asuma's door.

Suddenly, he appears at the door and locks it, grinning at them smugly. Sakura glares and slams her fist against the door. "Bastard! Come on let's go before Anko hears us." Sakura said to Ino, who nodded and they dashed back down the hallway. "Where can we go?" Ino asked and Sakura thought for a moment.

"Follow me." Sakura said and Ino hesitantly complied as they go down to the bottom floor. They scope out for any teachers before smirking. She grabbed Ino's hand and dragged her by the wall at the bottom of the staircase, she started brushing her hand over the wall. Ino raised an confused eyebrow.

"What are you doing?-" Ino asked before a click was heard and a small latch was opened slightly. "Yes!" Sakura cheered, crouching down and climbing inside. Ino gapes before crouching down and crawling inside. "What is this?" Ino asked as Sakura closed the door, making it black before a light turned on.

"It was left by some seniors years ago. They made a hangout place and I found it. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knows." Sakura said, sitting on a bean bag. "Aren't you that nerd everyone is on about?" Ino asked bluntly. Sakura snorted. "Probably." Sakura said, gesturing to the bandages on her knuckles and plasters on her face.

"Surprised Gaara kicked you." Ino muttered. "I mean, Equal rights Equal fights." Sakura smirked. "I kicked his ass anyway." Sakura leaned back with a small grin on her face. Ino raised an amused eyebrow. "It was amusing. You're quite the cocky one aren't you?" Ino said and Sakura chuckled.

"I'm not that cocky. I know I could win, but others don't and plaster me as Cocky. I know my skills and I know Gaara's. He's just weaker than me." Sakura shrugged. Suddenly, footsteps rushing and panting was heard. Sakura put a finger up to her lips to shush Ino who nodded and she opened the latch slightly.

She saw a girl with sandy blonde hair panting. "Temari! Get back here!" She heard Anko's voice and widened her eyes. "Oi! Temari! Come here!" Sakura whisper shouted, which caught the girls attention. She widened her eyes seeing them in a latch under the stairs. Anko's footsteps rush down and Temari curses, dashing to the latch and crawling in. Sakura closes it as Anko makes it down.

They wait in silence for Anko to walk away. When she did, they all let out sighs of relief. "Thanks nerd." Temari said to Sakura. "Uh, it's Sakura." Sakura deadpanned as Ino snorted. "Thanks Sakura." Temari said before looking around the small hangout area. "What is this place?" Temari asked.

"I found it, some seniors made it years before us so I fixed it up slightly and made it my own. I guess only you two know now." Sakura shrugged, going back to her bean bag and sitting down as Temari sits by a bunch of pillows. Ino sits next to the latch and taps away on her phone. "Impressive." Temari complimented.

"Thanks, don't tell anyone though. I don't want to come in here one day and see a shit ton of random people." Sakura groaned. Both Ino and Temari nodded. They would accept that. "Can we use this though?" Ino asked for both her and Temari. "Mhm." Sakura nodded, looking over to her mini fridge. "Want a beer?" Sakura asked them both.

Temari widened her eyes. "You have beer in here?" She asked bewildered, Ino looked shocked too. Sakura nodded, grabbing 3 beers and handing one to them. Both girls thanked her as they grabbed it. Sakura bit the cap of the beer bottle and it came off, she spat it into the bin. She looked back to Ino and Temari who looked a bit shocked.

"You can open beer bottles with your teeth?" Ino asked. Sakura nodded, "yeah, I learnt from someone." She smirked, remembering Tsunade. "Can you open mine?" Temari asked, handing Sakura back the beer bottle. "Uh, sure." Sakura said, biting the beer cap and giving the beer back to Temari. Ino asked for Sakura to open hers and Sakura does so and throws both beer bottle caps in the bin.

"So, why did my brother attack you?" Temari asked, taking a sip from the bottle. Sakura raised an eyebrow. "I threatened him." She replied. Ino tilted her head. "How come?" Ino asked in curiosity. Sakura clicked her tongue. "He kept annoying me and kicking the back off my chair. And he's been bullying me most my life. I just snapped I guess." Sakura stated.

Temari huffed. "Sorry about my brother. He's an ass sometimes." Temari voiced and Ino snorted. "Hall sweep is now over." Tsunade's voice rung out about an hour later. A number of empty bottles of beer on the floor in-front of the girls. Ino looked drunk and Temari was tipsy. Sakura was fine, she wasn't a lightweight.

"Alright, Ino drink." Sakura commanded, crouching in-front of the girl and holding a bottle to her mouth. The girl groaned but opened her mouth. Sakura tilted the bottle up and Ino started drinking. When she finished, Sakura put the empty bottle in the bin as Ino leans back. "Sober up before we go to lesson." Sakura said and Ino nodded, closing her eyes.

"What lesson do you have now?" Temari asked, sobering up after a while. "I should have... Science." Sakura muttered, looking at schedule on her phone. Temari nods. They had a small break before each lesson so hopefully Ino would be less drunk by then. When Ino opened her eyes she groaned. Sakura grabbed some painkillers and handed them to Ino.

Ino thanked her and swallowed them dry, making Sakura raise an eyebrow. "Alright, let's go." Sakura said, going to the door and opening the latch, she looked around seeing if the coast was clear, which it was. "Alright, it's clear let's go." Sakura muttered, Temari handed the girl her bag. "Thanks." Sakura mumbled, taking her back. "No problem." Temari replied as Sakura helped Ino out of the latch.

"Hall sweep evasion complete!" Sakura grinned as they walked down the hallway. "Thanks for helping me out." Temari said gratefully. Sakura blushed and waved her arms around, smiling humbly. "Oh- no! Don't thank me, it's no problem!" Sakura chuckled, scratching the back of her head. Ino snorted.

"What class do you have, Temari?" Sakura asked the girl. "I have maths." Temari replied and Sakura nodded. "I gotta take Ino to science with me." Sakura voiced and Temari tilted her head. "I'm in a class with you?" Ino asked. Sakura chuckled. "I sit in the back where no one sees me. Maybe that's why you don't know because I'm the 'nerd' everyone avoids." Sakura shrugged and Ino frowned.

"See ya Temari." Sakura waved at Temari who waved back and went to maths. "Alright, to the top floor! What a pain." Sakura groaned. They walk up to the top floor. "You sobered up a bit now?" Sakura asked quietly to the girl. Ino nodded, wincing as her head pounded.

Sakura entered the science lap with Ino. Ino sat at the front and Sakura heads to the back seat. Sakura puts her head in her arms and waits for Orochimaru. The bell rang 10 minutes later and Orochimaru came in quickly with a wide smile on his face. Sakura sat up straight. She loved science, Orochimaru knew how to make it interesting.

"Hello class. Today we will be doing an experiment with Elephant Toothpaste." He said, making Sakura grin. The class let out collective groans at the news, making Sakura roll her eyes. Orochimaru's experiments were awesome. These guys are just grumpy hormonal teenagers who probably get no bitches and using a phone is their whole personality.

Orochimaru smirked. "Choose your partners and get started." He ordered, clapping his hands. Everyone got up and chose their partners, but their was an odd number. Sakura huffed, she was alone. "Haruno, come here." Orochimaru waved her over to his lab desk.

"You will do it with me." He said and Sakura nodded. She put on some safety goggles, tied her hair back and put on a white lab coat. Orochimaru watches as Sakura starts mixing some of the chemicals together. She was a great student. "Do you think if we added this, it could explode?" Sakura asked with a grin, holding a bottle up.

Orochimaru smirked back. "Let me grab screen protector." He replied and Sakura cheered as he grabbed a glass pane and put it at the desk so it doesn't get other students. She poured in two test cups of liquid in the ready to make elephant toothpaste.

Suddenly, it changes colour and starts expanding. Orochimaru and Sakura watch as it starts to rise and expand rapidly before it explodes. They both duck at the same time as bits of elephant toothpaste land on the wall behind them, where their heads were. The class looked at them bewildered as Sakura cheered, giving Orochimaru a high five.

Orochimaru liked this student. He noticed she would always sit alone, get top marks and do her experiments with no one. Which either ended with explosions or other crazy but amazing stuff. The bell rung, meaning class was over. Sakura frowned, taking off the lab coat and goggles.

"Do the homework everyone." Orochimaru called out as students started leaving. Sakura packed up her stuff and put her bag in her shoulder. "You did good today, Haruno." Orochimaru complimented and Sakura smiled at him. "Thanks Sensei." She said, before waving and closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura smiled as the day ended, she heads to her locker and grabbed her skateboard. She closes her locker and places down her skateboard, skating down the hallways before making it to the front door, using the railing to get down. She crouched as she landed and she skated past other students. 

She swerved around a student before making it out the gates. She slows down slightly as she hears a scream from an alleyway. She flinches and turns around, thinking she was hearing things. A high pitched scream rung out but everyone walking past ignored it. Sakura glared at everyone before picking up her skateboard and running to the alleyway.

3 guys were pointing guns at a lady with a expensive looking handbag. "Give us the bag, and we will let you go!" A man, who looked like the leader, demanded. The lady shook in her shoes as Sakura's heart started beating in her ears. The woman spots her and goes to say something but Sakura puts a shaky finger to her lips, gesturing for her to be quiet.

The lady nodded slightly, un+noticed by the other 3 men. Suddenly, 2 of the leaders minions were knocked out. Sakura grabbed their guns and held both of them towards the leader. "Let her go." Sakura growled, turning the safety off. The leader widened his eyes, seeing his knocked out friends with bleeding heads.

The leader growled and turned to Sakura, holding a gun to her head. She sees his finger lightly press against the trigger and ducked down as a gunshot went off, narrowly missing her head. Sakura takes this chance to punch the man in the stomach and kick the side off his head, hard.

The man shouts in pain before falling unconscious. The lady sobbed in relief as Sakura put the safety on the guns before dropping them.  "Thank you..! Thank you!" The lady cried, bring Sakura into her arms for a hug. Sakura widened her eyes in surprise. "Oh, uh it's okay! I am happy to help." Sakura replied as the lady pulled away.

"How could I ever repay you?" The lady asked and Sakura shook her head. "I-it's fine I promise!" Sakura declined the ladies offer. "Take my number! If you need a favour just ask me!" She said and Sakura hesitated before sighing a nodding. The lady smiled.

"What's your name?" She asked and Sakura smiled. "Sakura Haruno, at your service." Sakura bowed as the lady laughed. "How about you, pretty lady?" Sakura asked and the lady blushed, waving her hand. "Oh your a charmer aren't you, I'm Mikoto, Mikoto Uchiha." The lady said and Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know Itachi and Sasuke had a sister.?" Sakura hummed and Mikoto snorted. "Dear, I'm their mother." Mikoto informed her and laughed at her shocked look. "But you look so young!" Sakura said in shock. Mikoto smirked. "You really are the charmer, aren't you?" Mikoto chuckled. Sakura smiled slightly. "Well, I try." Sakura shrugged.

Sakura looked down at the unconscious men. "I should call the police, hold on I kinda want these-." Sakura muttered, grabbing the 3 guns on the ground. Mikoto raised an amused eyebrow. "Want one?" Sakura asked, holding out a gun. Mikoto looked at it before shrugging slightly and taking it. "Good defence." Sakura said, looting the guys. Mikoto nodded.

Sakura put both guns and the ammo she found in her bag, handing a small box of Ammo to Mikoto. "Stay safe, Mrs Uchiha." Sakura smirked and Mikoto snorted. "Call me Mikoto." She replied and Sakura nodded. Mikoto's eyes soften. "Thank you, again.." Mikoto uttered. A grateful smile on her face. Sakura smiled back. "As I said, no need to thank me, Mikoto-san." Sakura voiced, picking up her skateboard and calling the police.

Mikoto watched as Sakura talked on the phone before looking in the bins. "What are you doing?" Mikoto asked and Sakura didn't look back at her. "Hopefully, finding something to tie these guys up with." Sakura said before grinning. "Aha!" She cheered, pulling out a rope from the bin. "Lucky find." Mikoto noted as Sakura started tying the guys up.

The police arrived 10 minutes later and questioned them before taking the guys to the station. "This won't happen again." The police officer they were talking to said and Mikoto nodded as he drove away. "Doesn't the Uchiha own like, a giant company and most police stations in Japan?" Sakura asked and Mikoto nodded.

"Now, Sakura. Want to have some dinner with my family?" Mikoto asked and Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Uh, maybe next time. I've got a lot of homework to catch up on." Sakura sheepishly grinned as Minato chuckled. "alright. I'll see you another time I hope, Bye Sakura-chan." Mikoto smiled and waved before walking away.

Sakura got her skateboard and skated past Mikoto at fast speeds, who laughed. She kicked her board off the pavement and landed on the road. She quickly made it to her house and sighed. "I'm home." She said into the empty house and placed her skateboard by the door, walking up stairs. She got unchanged, had a shower and got into her Pyjamas. She fell asleep soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Itachi! You didn't tell me your mother was so fine!" Sakura said, walking into Art, finding Itachi there. He turned and raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked, not believing what he was hearing. "She's so hot! I see where you got the genes from!" Sakura smirked as Konan snorted at Sakura's unexpected arrival and information.

Itachi sent her a glare. Deidara cackled. "I thought she was you sister at first. But god damn. That woman is a MILF!" Sakura laughed, dodging a paintbrush Itachi threw at her head. "Leave my mother alone!" Itachi groaned as Konan barked a laugh. "Oo Itachi! Sakura might become your stepmother soon!" Konan teased and Itachi looked like he wanted to strangle everyone.

"I mean, I got her number." Sakura smirked, holding up her phone with Mikoto's contact on it. Sasori, Deidara, Konan, And Itachi widen their eyes as they stare at the contact. Itachi's Fine Mother😫😍 was the contact name. "How did you get my mothers number!" Itachi huffed. Sakura smirked.

"Had a run in with her after school. Maybe she could explain better." Sakura shrugged. Konan threw an arm around Sakura's shoulder. "Think I could get her number to?" Konan quietly asked Sakura who snorted as Itachi threatened to strangle Konan with a piece of metal wire. 

"Look at the Uchiha Instagram account! She's so beautiful!" Sakura swooned, looking at the Uchiha Instagram. Konan widened her eyes. "Damn, she's one fine lady." Konan whistled. Itachi placed a hand over his face. "Can we stop talking about my mother?" Itachi asked, done with life. "She invited me to dinner with you." Sakura smirked and Konan burst out laughing at Itachi's horrified expression.

Sakura high fives Deidara as Itachi looked like he was about to commit a felony. "Have you seen Naruto's mom though? Sheesh she's beautiful too!" Sakura smirked, going on the Uzumaki family account. Minato Namikaze was the fourth Hokage, as what people call the mayor of Konoha. So the Uzumaki family account was pretty famous.

Sakura grinned as Naruto's mother was shown on screen. "She's so beautiful! I love her hair!" Sakura fake fainted on Konan who caught her with an amused raised eyebrow. Suddenly, the bell went signalling next lesson. Sakura groaned. She had maths with Asuma next, she wanted to kick his ass for locking the door on her and Ino's face during hall sweep.

"Cya!" Sakura muttered, grabbing her bag and putting her phone in her pocket. She put on the jacket she had draped over her chair and opened the art room door before leaving. She traced the bandages on her knuckles as she walked down the hallways. 'I'm such a simp.' Sakura thought, smirking while remembering Itachi's reactions to her comments on his goddess of a mother.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

4295 words slay

How was this chapter? Tell me in the comments!

Have a good day/night ~ Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
103K 1.8K 21
After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto get's his chakr...
9.8K 326 10
(I don't own any videos I use) Asami is an anti social girl. She doesn't really like to be around people, and tries to avoid them. But what happens w...