[Stargazing] Sanemi Shinazuga...

By iluvstraberrys12

Rengoku is your mentor/teacher, he trains you for the finale selection. Will you make it? What will happened... More

backstory (Y/N 13 year old POV)
Chap 1
Interference
Training for final selection
Final selection
bad encounter
short but cute:) enjoy
Natagumo mountain
Ranking
winner!?
last day

Hashira meeting

39 0 0
By iluvstraberrys12

We both stared at each other for a good minute. I then broke the silence.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

He didn't say anything back. Surprisingly. Instead he kept staring at me. He then walked past me without saying a word.

That was odd...

I wonder where Tanjiro and the rest of the crew are.

"Anyone who hurts my sister Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!"

That's Tanjiro's voice. What's going on over there?

I hurried to where his voice was heard.

I hid behind a corner of the estate. I took a peek at what was going on and I saw Sanemi on the floor. What happened here? Why is Rengoku there? Is this some sort of Hashira meeting?

After eavesdropping on what was going on. I heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey, it's just me"

It was Tengen

"How did you know I was here?"

He smiled at me.

"I'm not the sound Hashira for no reason." He kept smiling.

"Why were all of you there? All Hashiras?" I asked

"It was some sort of emergency meeting. When stuff like this happens we have a meeting." He answered

Interesting.

"Well I got to go, we have another meeting this evening." He nodded his head and left.

Training area

I headed back to Rengoku's estate. I wanted to get some training in by myself. I've been meditating for 2 hours. I wasn't any normal meditation. I had a 4 foot long log resting on my shoulders. It was about 950 pounds. I focused on improving my concentration breathing.

I tried to keep my mind blank. I just wanted to focus on my breathing, but I couldn't help but wonder where Rengoku was. He should've been home by now, so this was a bit odd.

The sun was starting to set. I stood up and oh God. I was so relieved. All that weight just got off my shoulders.

"I'm going to make myself a snack"

I deserve it. I'll also make Rengoku some.

"KAW KAW! HASHIRA MEETING! HEAD WEST! Y/N L/N MOON HASHIRA!"

How the fuck am I supposed to be a Hashira if I get scared by a talking bird.

At the meeting

Only 3 steps separate me from the entrance door. I'm nervous. Everyone is going to be staring at me. Plus I'm late. I can already hear them whispering.

I slid the door open and the silence was loud.

I saw Mitsuri patting the ground. Signaling me to sit next to her. I made my way around... awkwardly. As soon as I sat down the meeting started. Master Ubuyashiki was speaking.

"As you may have heard, we have a new Hashira. Please make her feel welcome. L/N if you could please introduce yourself." he said softly.

I knelt down

"Please call me Y/N." I stood up. I took a deep breath.

"I am Y/N L/N. I am a moon breathing user. I hope I can get along with all of you. Thank you."

I bowed and sat back down

"Well, I will let ya'll be and no fighting. Please be nice to her Iguro and Sanemi, make her feel welcome" He spoke softly. His voice is so soothing.

Both Sanemi and Obanai glanced over at me with a glare.

"Y/N!" Rengoku hugged me tightly.

"Congratulations! I knew you had it in you" he said proudly

I hugged him back

"It's all because of you Kyojuro. Thank you, I am grateful for you" I softly spoke to him

Our hug soon broke apart. Uzui Tengen joined the hug by getting between us. Then Mitsuri joined.

I can feel all eyes on us. I bet the other Hashiras are cringing hella hard right now.

"L/N?" I heard Shinobu trying to get my attention.

I pull away from the hug and turn to her.

"Feels good having another girl around here, you know. I'm happy for you. Also I will be giving you your uniform. Your sword will be delivered to your estate tomorrow morning. I would also like you to meet one of my butterfly girls. She'll be the one treating your wounds if you are ever injured. After this meeting, some Kakushis will accompany you to your estate."

Shinobu gave me all the information I needed.

"Thank you. Shinobu"

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I'm sure you haven't met everyone" Mitsuri said

She then pulled me to where the other Hashiras were.

"This is Gyomei. This is Giyuu. This is Muichiro and those two over there are Sanemi and Obanai"

Mitsuri introduced me to them.

"Pleased to meet all of you. Please call me Y/N."

I heard someone scoff.

"I bet you defeated the weakest demon" Obanai said tauntingly

"She won't make it far in testing" Sanemi added

"Testing?" I didn't know there was a test

"As soon as you receive your sword, you will be ordered to return to headquarters. All the Hashiras will be there." Obanai replied.

"We will have speed, strength, swordsmanship, flexibility, durability, stamina, etc. And to end it off, we will have a 1v1 battle," Sanemi added.

They definitely made me feel welcome.

My sword will arrive tomorrow morning. I'm already getting nervous.

"She's already nervous." Obanai pointed out while Sanemi laughed at this.

No. I will prove them wrong. I hate it when people hate for no particular reason. They always bring other people down. Why? Cause they are insecure. I'll show both of them tomorrow.

I left the meeting storming. Right when I was about to head back I heard someone call my name. It was Gyomei.

"L/N?"

"Please call me Y/N"

"Here, come sit next to me"

"Those two may seem harsh at first, but I promise you that they are not bad people. Sanemi didn't like me at first, and I disliked how he treated our master. Sooner or later he'll learn how to respect. I am glad to have you as part of the Demon Slayer Corps. I can tell just by looking at you, you'll make a fine swordsman. You are a hard-working worker. I bet Rengoku is proud. I would have been too. Anyway, I'm sure you'll do just fine tomorrow. Also if they ever give you a hard time just let me know, I will take care of it." He assured me and stood.

He helped me get up.

"Your kakushis are here kiddo." He patted my head and I waved him goodbye.

"What a beautiful soul"

"You do know he is blind, right?" One of the kakushis informed me.

... I had no clue

"What the... Now that I think about it, that makes sense."

"...well here we are" another Kakushi spoke

"Wow. I think that was my first time saying wow but damn. This place is big. Looks like Mark Twain's house."

The Kakushis took me in and showed me around. I was told where all the bedrooms were, bathrooms, and everything. The house came with a picturesque garden and a very impressive training area. They also told me about the butterfly girl's name. Miki. I will meet her in a couple of days.

As much as I love this place. I feel more comfortable living at Kyojuro's place. It feels like home, but I'll just spend the night here. I wonder what he's doing right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 60 6
After battling the lower moon one, Aku was invited to join the group on the Mugen Train. Here, they encounter many demons and the flame hashira, who...
103 8 5
You become Rengoku's tsuguko! are you up for the supposed brutal training youve heard about? what happens when your pushed to your limit? Does he mak...
140K 5.2K 54
(ON HOLD) 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 wicked thoughts of Kyōjurō Rengoku - one hundred fifty-nine pounds of folded steel and sex appeal - a second y...
1.9K 83 18
Y/n and Sanemi have always clashed-she thinks he's reckless, he thinks she's uptight. But when they're forced to work together on a lengthy mission...