Ranking

"KAW KAW Y/N L/N REPORT TO THE HEADQUARTERS!"

What is all this noise? It's like 7 AM.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Lady L/N"

It sounds like one of the kakushis

"I've been trying to wake you up" she takes a deep breath.

"I didn't want to disturb you but your sword arrived at 7 this morning" she whispered.

"What?! What time is it?"

"10" she replied

Holy shit I'm late.

"Thank you"

I hurried to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I headed down the stairs.

"Breakfast is ready" it was another kakushi.

He made me some pancakes. I didn't have time to sit down and eat. I grabbed the pancakes and kindly gestured a thanks to the kakushi who had made them.

I then quickly left the house.

"Hey you! Are you L/N Y/N?!"

Who is this man and why is he so fi-

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING?" The masked man complained

"My deepest apologies. I must have overslept." I apologized

"Better make up for it. Now let's see what color you get"

He pulled out the sword he had made. He kneeled down and gave it to me."

The sword started turning into a dark shade of magenta."

"Hmm I've never seen that color before. That's interesting" he calmly said

"Thank you for the sword but I really have to run" I kindly gestured at him and left leaving a trail of dust.

"WAIT, I'M NOT DONE HERE!" The fine... the masked man shouted

I quickly ate the pancakes my kakushi had made for me. I am so very grateful for them. Ahh, my hair is a mess. I don't have time for this. I stuff the last pancake in my mouth and grab a hair tie. I'm already here and I'm such a mess. I'm right behind the doors. They probably can hear me struggle.

Someone opened the door. The door opened to reveal me. A mess. They are all staring at me...

This is so embarrassing. I have an unfinished pancake in my mouth and to top it all off I am in an awkward position trying to fix my messy hair.

"HASHAHAHAH" Tengen burst out laughing.

I quickly fixed my hair and finished my pancake.

"You are late" Rengoku whispered

"Oh really?" I sarcastically said