๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ + ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘...

By my38babyy

DISCONTINUED โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ?โž + โ๐๐”๐“, ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“... More

๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ.
๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐“๐‡.
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐•.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—๐—.
๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’: ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐•.
๐Ÿ:๐•.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.

๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.

2.3K 61 23
By my38babyy

i cant wait to meet all these fans.

dami was able to perform first because it was his concert. everyone else was just features. i got to be on the stage, of course..

he started vocalizing the beat and shit. "how i know you really got my back? got into a shootout, but its cool, shot grazed my back." he started rapping. "talkin bout let me hold somethin" he continued.

the crowd started getting ready. "where you finna let me hold something? but i dont need nothin. nigga, you can have my ho before i let you breach something." the whole building yelled.

i took the microphone from dami. the real song was still playing in the background but i still wanted to join. "you niggas acting out. give lil bro the pole, he'll leave somethin." i yelled into the mic.

dami took the microphone back and started rapping again. "i done seen him bounce out and try to cream something." he started. "HERE YALL GOO." the dj yelled.

"man, i'm tryna teach my kids they dont need nothing." he rapped, and pointed at me, darrian, ethan, and dd. "BUT THE WAY THEY DADDY SPIN THEY GONE NEED SOMETHIN." he yelled the last part.

the crowd yelled the parts with him, "do you love me, baby?" i laughed and sang along. "i know you love me, baby." dami smiled at the crowd. "yeah, i cheated on you, can you trust me, baby?" he continued.

i looked back at dd and noticed how he was already looking at me too. "have two kids with me, now you stuck with me, baby." dami said as he started feeling himself.

the dj started blending the song into this song i had never heard. i guess dami knew that it was dd's song, so he handed dd the microphone.

"grah. gang gang gang." dd started off. he did all his other little adlibs before getting to the main part. apparently some of the crowd knew the song. i'm kind of disappointed that i've never heard it.

dd grabbed my hand and pointed to the crowd and some people taking pictures. "you my baby, for you, i'ma end em. 40s and 9s. i bet we gone stretch em." he started off and darrian was doing some adlibs.

"good head, good body, good face. the way bae look just make my day. lightskin shorty, she made a parade. all eyes on her but she on the way. all eyes on her but she on the way." he rapped, looking me dead in my eyes. he nodded at me and i widened my eyes.

"SHORTENED VERSIONNNN" the dj yelled and dd handed darrian the mic. "now lets talk on the facts, C-HII dead and he stuck in a pack. smoking on rippy, got shots to his back." darrian started off.

i couldnt even focus because of the line dd made about me. i pulled him over to the side and asked him, "who was that line about?" he looked at me and held eye contact. "you." he answered truthfully.

i was finna fold but i stayed strong. "oh okay." i said, pretty sure my face was very red. i came back to the side of the stage and entertained the fans.

darrian performed an unreleased song. i been telling him to drop it for the longest but he's been unsure. that song go so fucking hard bro.

"yall, they telling me, yall being mad loud." dd said taking pauses in between his words. "PASS ME A WATERR." he yelled to jay behind him. jay mugged him and tossed him a water bottle.

"if yall love me, yall gonna tone it down, they gonna call the police if we don't." dd shrugged. i laughed and nodded.

the mic was then handed to ethan. "hold on. yall better know this song." ethan yelled into the mic. the crowd was filled with a bunch of those fan girls type shit.

once the crowd got quiet some girl yelled out that darrian was her man. not gonna hold you, that shit was weird. show must go on.

"I DONT CARE IF HE BLOOD OR HE CRIP. IF HE JACKIN THE OPPS, EVERYBODY GET HIT. BITCH I'M A DEMON, ALL I DO IS CLICK." ethan rapped. i was surprised how he good he'd gotten. i remember when darrian would invite him over when we were little, and we would all try to freestyle.

after ethan was done we was finna ask and answer questions. jay didn't wanna perform, he was just there dancing and shit.

dd took the microphone from ethan and said, "we finna do that q&a shit now. raise yall hands." he laughed. i laughed after that too and came closer to the edge of the stage.

he picked this girl who was nearly falling over to raise her hand. dd turned his head to make sure we were seeing this. "this one is for ddot, do you follow back for goody bags?" the fan asked.

dd handed darrian the microphone and i noticed how darrian's eyes lit up at the comment. "it depend, what's in it?" he asked looking at the fan. "doritos, cheetos, and orange crush." the fan girl answered.

"WHATS YA USER?" darrian yelled in excitement. he took the goody bag from the girl and starting rummaging through it. the girl wrote her user on darrian's arm, and we moved on to the next girl.

"hi desii, my friend wanna know, are you single?" this nice girl asked me. i was handed the microphone to answer. until damiir stepped in front of me to answer, "i got to approve, she isnt and wont be dating no weirdos. but i guess she taken." damiir shrugged.

i rolled my eyes and took another question that was for me. "do you and dd osama go together?" a girl asked. "uhh." i started to say, i looked at dd for his approval, and he nodded his head.

"yeah, therefore, yall let me know if he fooling around." i joked. the crowd slightly laughed and then damiir took a question.

"why you so fine?" a grown ass girl asked him. damiir scrunched up his face and went along to the next question which was for dd.

"when yall going live again?" a fan asked. "shitt, i'ma try to go live again tonight. i'ma be mad exhausted though." he shrugged. some nigga tried getting up on stage to ask a question to darrian.

"this one for you ddot." the dude started off. "how you feel about doa?" he said getting close to darrian's face. "back up nigga, fore i fight you." darrian threatened.

"you wont even slap me, lil nigga." the dude spat in darrian's face. i dont know why he tryna tempt darrian. but of course darrian did it.

the crowd gasped and everyone started trying to rush out of the venue. this wouldnt be a fair fight if i jumped in, so i minded my business.

"security! take this nigga out." damiir yelled to the security guard. i shook my head, because they always up to some sort of trouble. dude was escorted though.

✮✮✮

after everything, we made it back to the hotel safely. i showered and so did dd and i changed into some comfortable clothes to sleep in.

now me and dd were laying down in the same bed, half asleep. "they gonna have to forget about that live." he mumbled as his face was hidden in my neck.

i laughed and held onto his hand as i fell asleep. "goodnight, davi." i whispered. "goodnight, bae." he managed to get out, before he officially fell asleep. he so cute when he sleep.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

1289 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
928K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
145K 6.5K 56
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
621K 8K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...