Cars

By ChristyHarrington3

One-Shots of the Cars movies, scenes off screen and on screen! More

It's Just a Empty Cup...
When you make new Friends...
Don't Worry, It's In A Good Place...
Lightning returns to Radiator Springs/Doc would've been real Proud of You...
Wish me Luck! You go get 'em Buddy!
Mater chooses To Go Home
Lightning finds out that Mater went home/ Next stop; Porto Corsa, Italy!
Plane ride alone/Goodnight Lightning...
Welcome Home Party!/Luigi tells his Uncle about Lightning's issue with Mater
He's my Best Friend/I wish could tell him that I was sorry...
Valuable Dents/Little light on Weapons!
I just really wish Mater were here/ I'm coming for you, Francesco...
Long Live Lemons/He's okay, for now...
Allinol dangerous?/I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice!
Maters hears that Lightning's in danger!
Mater never made it home?!/A Backup brewing!
London England, here we come! Now I-I can't even tell him that I'm sorry...
Mater's flashback/Clock a Doodle DOOM!
Mater would want you to Race!/Alright... For Mater!
Going to the Back up plan/Mater's easy escape... Too easy!
Lightning sees Mater/Stay away from me!
I'm the Bomb!!! Lightning chases Mater!
Lemon Fight/Get away from my Best friend!
Who is the Lemon King/I get it!
Mater exposes Axelrod/Mater saves the day and is named a Knight!
Trip around the World/A Surprise for Mater
This is Home!/Turbo Mater

This is all my all my fault/He's still alive but not for much longer!

23 1 0
By ChristyHarrington3

After recovering from his dream and near-death experience, Mater was upset! Professor Z said that before he was knocked out was that he could have warned Lightning about their plans to kill him when he had the chance, but he didn't! Back in Italy, Finn said that he was a fool! And it's because he's such a big one that he believes that McQueen has been killed! Filled with despair and broken that he let his best friend in the world down twice, Mater blamed himself for this mess!

"Oh, this... This is all my fault!"

"Don't be a fool, Mater!"

"But I am, remember?! You said so!"

"When did I...?! (Realizes what Mater is referring to!) Oh. Mater, I was complimenting you on what a good spy you are..."

Angry and upset because he believes that his best friend is killed because of his actions, Mater couldn't take it anymore before lashing out loud!

"I'M NOT A SPY!!!"

Finn and Holley are stunned as Mater's harsh words echo throughout the clock! Seeing that his friends knew that he wasn't joking around, Mater explained the truth to them!

"I've been trying to tell you that the whole time. I really am just a tow truck!"

"Finn, he's not joking!"

Finn frowned, knowing that he didn't need to be told twice if Mater was this angry and upset! "I know..."

Mater hung his head in despair, believing that it is because of him and his foolishness that McQueen is dead! "You were right, Finn. I'm a fool! And what's happened to McQueen is 'cause I'm such a big one! This is all my fault..."

Holley and Finn hated to see Mater so broken and full of despair, beating himself up over losing his best friend! Finn wanted to say that they couldn't have gotten this far in the mission without Mater's help, that he was way more than just a Tow Truck! But before he could, Grem and Acer came up, revealing the Death ray camera!

"Good! You're up."

"And just in time!"

"Professor Z wanted you to have a front-row seat, for the death of Lightning McQueen!"

Mater was relieved a little, McQueen was Ok?! "He's still alive?"

The two of them grinned at each other, as they aimed it through the clock tower! "Not for much longer!"

But Mater had bigger things to worry about as he dropped down towards the huge grinding  gears again!"

"Whoa! Huh?!"

Finn and Holley's gear turns into another gear, about to be killed by a clock as Big Bentley's clock begins to strike another minute!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 919 24
Two middle school human girls get transformed into cars and dropped off into the world of cars! What will happen to these two girls! Who will they me...
1.1K 11 17
One-shot stories of all your favorite drivers (requests are welcome)
128K 1.4K 16
In this boyfriend scenerio fanfic, I do the human versions of McQueen, Mater, Finn and Siddeley. Enjoy! :D None of the fan art used belongs to me. A...
1.3K 34 5
A series of one shots with Monty's stalker