Strings attached |Twice x Fem...

By TelliMon

Y/N, your typical girl, who just wants to be alone for the time being, has caught an interest in one of the m... More

Begins a journey.
A world of chaos
Questionable..?
Here we go again..
A start of a change.
Sudden confusion.
Strings..?
A friend to a friend.
Why.. would you do that..?
My truth, and uncomfortibility.
Field trip..
(EX) Reaction
Nightmare..?
Why?
The guard of Twice.
And~ Here we go! ... again.
Unrevealed.
Trouble the rescue.
Confused, Team up?
Nayeon's questionable brain.
Continue, till truth.
Walk and danger ahead.
The painful final day.
Slow, and end.
Eliminated.
Anger; Blinded.
Not like I have a choice..
Roommate.
Short fuse.
Excuse me, what?
Broken glass.
A month later, danger ahead.
Now I know that she isn't trusted.
Who was she..?
Doubtful thoughts.
Humans, they still are.
How worse will it get?

Stupidity doesn't kill you.

2.2K 150 35
By TelliMon

Before Irene could even do anything, the female quickly snaps her fingers, summoning red strings, and quickly attached it towards my closest wrist, which was my left, and pulled me away from the principal.

I didn't get to think what even happened, but what I heard was a slight gasp, after everything that I saw was her pulling my wrist and forcing me to run.

I heard gasps from every student we came by, shocked at my current situation.

The female quickly turns to a classroom, and pulled me inside, making me fall back and land on my back, I groaned in pain, while slowly sitting up.

*Click*

A silent sound was heard, making me quickly stand up and look at where the female is.

"Ms.. Minatozaki.." I said, while slowly heaving a breath, calming my nerves as I said the person's name.

"What are you doing?" I asked, while slowly walking towards her, Sana looks at me, once she fully locked the door; her eyes fully slit.

I looked at the door, and then at the royal, confusion was plastered onto my face, Sana looks at me and smiled..

Not the usual friendly smile..

But..

A sinister one.

Sana tilts her head, while faking confusion.

"What do you mean.. What am I doing?" She asks, while looking at me, I widened my eyes, her voice was deeper than usual, more like.. doubled..

"Sana?" I asked again, hoping that she is just playing, like her usual playful self, but nope.

Sana looked at me, and smiled widely, her eyes changing into a darker tone, her eyes turned red, as her skin starts to melt, letting me see its muscles and bones, making me stop and walk backwards, completely horrified.

'Holy shit.'

This person whom I thought was Sana.. literally turned into someone that is red, muscles were visible, and had horns on their forehead.

I could feel my heartbeat gradually go up, feeling its loud beats onto my ears, adrenaline quickly caught up to me.

"What the actual fuck-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, the thing just leaped towards me making me widen my eyes, I quickly teleported somewhere that isn't near that thing, I fell down, feeling a mushy surface.

Dirt.

I looked around, seeing trees around me, making me feel relieved.

'Seems like I'm in a forest..' I thought to myself as I felt my heartbeat slowing down.

'At least.. I'm away from that.. thing' I said to myself as I sighed, silently thanking a non-existent god.

"Do you think.. that you could get away from me that easily?" A doubled voice asked, making me widen my eyes, I turned my head back seeing the same person with horns looking down at me with a small smirk plastered on its face.

My relief was turned into the most horrified expression you could even think of.

"Well then," The monster says, as the figure silently sighs, while cracking its knuckles.

"Time to die.."

"Taeyeon."

A blood piercing scream soon followed.

[School campus]

3rd

Irene quickly ran towards her desk, getting rid of the papers on top of it as if she was a dog trying to dig a hole for a bone that is on the side.

How could she lower her fucking guard down?!

She knew that the person who impersonated Sana wasn't actually Sana.. then why did she let her grab Y/N..?

"Shit!" She curses as she finally empties her desk, in the middle of the wooden desk was a globe, it glowed brightly as Irene slight smiles, slowly calming herself down.

Irene touches the globe, as it glowed slightly lower than the first reaction, she sighs as she closes her eyes.

"Every student, please stand down and be quiet as you listen to this announcement, a major problem is currently arising." Irene announces as she opens her eyes, having a small tear escape from them.

"A demon.."

"Has captured Y/N."

Nayeon widens her eyes, as she quickly walks towards a usual spot, where all of her members join up and find something important.

This time, that item is Y/N.

Every Twice member was there, eyes worried and showed concern, of course, Y/N is something that they wanted to protect for the rest of their lives.

This was unacceptable.

"She was last seen with Ms. Minatozaki, which the demon impersonated." The voice which was Irene's informed, making everyone including Nayeon to turn and look at the squirrel, who's currently looking up at the announcer, well not announcer..

But the ceiling.

"DO NOT TRUST ANYONE THAT IS NEAR YOU, WHETHER IT'S A FRIEND, OR A SIBLING, A DEMON COULD BE THAT PERSON." Irene warns, as the connection finally disrupted, after that, was silence..

Then it turned into chaos.

The students in the hall screamed, and yelled, as they all looked at each other, finally having trust issues.

Nayeon and the others looked at Sana, who by now, looking at them with a shocked and confused gaze.

"Why would the demon impersonate me?" Sana asks, while tilting her head to the side, Nayeon looked at Jihyo, who seemed to sigh in disappointment.

"You have a charm, you dolt, no one would suspect you if you would go near Y/N, that's usually you. Plus.."

Jihyo pauses, as she looks at Sana, meeting her curious gaze.

"Plus what?" Sana asks, curious about the answer.

"Your ability."

Before Sana could even talk Tzuyu clears her throat, making everyone look at her.

"Let's not talk about this and help Y/N!" Tzuyu nearly yells, getting impatient, everyone slight smiles as they all agreed.

They all were now away from the spot, and onto the hallway, seeing every student panic when they saw the royals, of course, their initial reaction was to form a path for them..

But this time...

"HEY! IT'S THEM!" A student screams, while looking at them angrily.

This time, they were blocked.

A sea of students block their way onto the exit of the school, this action quite shocked them, stopping them from walking at look at the students with confusion.

"Hey, the demons are here, they probably used their popularity to cover their tracks eh?!" Another students shouts, their voice laced in venom, as everyone agreed.

This time, Twice as a group thought one thing, and one thing only.

You.

No one is stopping them from saving you even if they have to turn their backs against the whole school.

The members looked at each other, with a knowing gaze, Tzuyu who's currently in the back slowly came forward, finally leading the whole group.

The sea of students watched her every action, as they prepared themselves for a fight.

I mean.. who knows? They might win due to the fact that there are at least 487 students and is currently out numbering the group which consists of 9 students.

But..

"I'll deal with them." Tzuyu muttered, earning silence from the other members, Nayeon looked at Tzuyu, surprise was evident from her eyes.

"You can't be serious-"

Sana was about to complain but she was cut off by a glare from Tzuyu, stopping her from talking completely.

"Dude, you're forgetting something," Momo suddenly interrupts the dramatic sacrifice, making everyone turn to look at her.

"Mina?" Momo suddenly asks, making Mina, who was currently beside her look at her, and shrug.

Mina looks around, seeing her own members look at her with curiosity, and sighs.

"You do all know that I have made eye contact with you all? I could just.. make you guys unconscious, and we could just leave more quickly." Mina informs while showing her fingers together at the sea of students, who's currently widening their own eyes in pure disbelief.

"Don't mess with people who are stronger than you."

With a snap of her fingers, the sea of students suddenly fell down into deep slumber, making everything silent once again.

Without a warning nor something to say, they all quickly sprinted outside the building, in hopes of finding the thing they treasured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 905 28
"Ill come back for you, I promise" What happens when one of the best mercenaries in the world, meets a member of a girl group and falls inlove with h...
33.3K 1.8K 15
After Sana's confession, Dahyun is having a hard time with her emotions and all the future changes, because even if she wants all to be the same, the...
6.9K 152 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
21.2K 625 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22