where The sun rises

Por TheRedWand

Nia is a normal 24 year old women going to eypet for her job when suddley she falls into a prymiad and meets... Mรกs

in the beginning
first meet
update
I'M WHAT
thank you
update
being a god is hard
Son of Osirs
His my boyfriend
more desgons
updated sorry I haven't been updated
watch your enemies
schedule
fake relationship part 1
updated
fake relationship part 2
update
he could right under your nose
loves exist even in the least suspected place
design
love has been found
upate
loves finds a way

new year special ๐ŸŽŠ

6 0 0
Por TheRedWand

the special will be after the books aka the future.Oath so what this holiday. Nia it's called new years on the last day of  December a new year begans. Oath so just a celebration to say goodbye to the past year and hello to the new. Nia exactly the tradition is to stay up until the new year. Lucky I can start my new job. Oath your new job. Nia forgot to tell you I got a job study eygept in a musuels that pays well. Oath what  Oath carries Nia and  spins her around congratulations love  where were you going to tell me. Nia it was supposed to be on. New years but I couldn't wait. Oath well I glad you told me the world gonna see what you can bring to the world. Nia thank you. Timeskip Nia you ready. Oath yeah tho I rather vitaly and his lover choose formal wear.  Nia oh come on wearing matching sweater is cute now come on. The too go to vitaly apartment. Vitaly; Nia Oath come in.  Oath; Umar   Umar Oath   please not now Umar fine. Nia sorry about him. Dove it's fine.  Vitaly now that everyone one is hear lets let the celebration began. First off our matching sweater.

Oath and Nia Nia wearing the red one Oath the green one

Umar and dove

Vitaly and his lover . Which one do yla like  after the sweaters. Dove oh can we do karrota. Vitaly sure. Vitaly goes to get his karrota machine. Vitaly there you go. Dove thanks. The 6 couples do karrota. Nia did hot and cold by Katy parry. Dove into you by  Paramore . Vitaly made you look Meghan Trainor.  Oath uptown funk.  Umar trail we blaze Elton Joh. Vitaly lover  flashlight Jessie j. Nia and Oath did don't go breaking my hearts Umar and dove fitness  vitaly  and his lover  baby it's cold outside. Meanwhile Umar and  Oath did anything you can do to battle each other. Vitaly. Nia  and dove did bang bang . Soon the food  began to get eaten and the clock struck 12. Nia hear we go  everbody: 10' 9 '  8'  7'. 6'.  5'. 4'.    3'.  2'.  1' happy new year.  Nia I love you Oath. Oath I love you too  Nia the. Two share a kiss.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

463K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
272K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
741K 39.3K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...