The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 123

154 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 123

    The secretary found that Mr. Zhao seemed to be chasing stars.

    A framed photo of a woman suddenly appeared on the desk. The woman in the photo was wearing a purple evening dress. She was slender and thin, with delicate collarbone and shoulders exposed, revealing an indescribable sex appeal.

    The secretary knew this woman, she was a starlet of Zhao's film and television company, named Xie Ning.

    Why did Mr. Zhao put her photo on the desk?

    The secretary was curious, but dared not ask anything.

    Just when he was wondering, he saw Mr. Zhao raised his head from the document and looked over: "Next Tuesday, help me register at the Gastroenterology Department of the Central Hospital and make an appointment for a gastroscopy." The

    secretary nodded: "Okay, Mr. Zhao After the

    secretary went out, Zhao Shiran took the mobile phone and found Xie Ning from the WeChat contact.

    "What about the gift?"

    Xie Ning who was at a loss: "???"

    Zhao Shiran: "This is how you pursue people? Empty white wolf? Don't you want to give anything?"

    Xie Ning was speechless, she wanted to chase Zhao Shiran, Just think about it.

    After waking up, she felt that it was better not to provoke Zhao Shiran. No matter how easy it was to earn 600,000 yuan, she could still earn it by filming more scenes.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, that's my nonsense, don't take it seriously."

    Zhao Shiran: "..."

    Zhao Shiran: "Don't make this movie, I will call the director and ask him to change the heroine. "

    Xie Ning looked up at the sky, the big boss is Qian Duo capricious, it has been filming for half a month, and the heroine can change it if she wants.

    She couldn't help but think that last year Zhao Shiran replaced Zhao Meina's heroine with her, and she would change her own sister casually, let alone her.

    Xie Ning: "Chasing, Mr. Zhao, are you good at chasing?"

    Zhao Shiran: "It's not easy to chase, but I'm willing to give you a chance."

    Xie Ning frowned, she had never chased a woman before, but she liked a boy in the next class in high school, and told her close female classmate that she liked that boy, but the female classmate told her little secret, and the boy found out.

    Boys ran to her class and said they didn't like girls like her, in short, they belittled her to nothing.

    Xie Ning originally thought that the boy was good-looking, but seeing his words becoming more and more vicious, he only felt that the boy was detestable.

    Now, she couldn't remember the boy's name, let alone his appearance.

    Later, she never liked anyone again.

    Do you like Zhao Shiran? Like her money.

    Xie Ning is very clear, but liking someone is always because there is something about her that attracts her, whether it is appearance, figure, or character and talent, they are all owned by that person.

    Just like Zhao Shiran's money, that money belongs to Zhao Shiran alone, so liking Zhao Shiran's money is equivalent to liking Zhao Shiran.

    What if Zhao Shiran agreed to be with her?

    The contract will be changed, and Zhao Shiran is willing to spend money for her in the future, right?

    Just thinking of these two possibilities made Xie Ning's heart flutter.

    The next day, Zhao Shiran received another courier from Xie Ning.

    It was still paid on delivery. A cardboard box with a length, width and height of more than one meter was brought in by two assistants. The assistants found that this big cardboard box was lighter than the last one.

    Put the carton on the marble floor and the assistant is out.

    Zhao Shiran took a photo and sent it to Xie Ning: "In the future, use a small box."

    Xie Ning: "No, I need a big box."

    Zhao Shiran didn't reply to her, and took the scissors to open the box, which was still a gift box , but this time the gift box is turquoise, with a pink bow tied on it.

    Zhao Shiran took off the lid of the gift box and placed it on the floor, seeing a pile of colorful raffia.

    Zhao Shiran rolled his eyes, another pile of grass.

    She scraped through the pile of grass, but couldn't find a present.

    Zhao Shiran took the cardboard box over to store the raffia, and pulled it all the way to the bottom layer. She finally saw a white plastic bag, and Zhao Shiran took that bag out. It was a pot of prickly pears.

    She put the prickly pear aside and started weeding again, and it was gone.

    Nothing but raffia.

    Zhao Shiran didn't give up, he searched the pile of raffia back and forth five times, not to mention gifts, he didn't even find a card.

    Compared with the gift from Xie Ning, she would rather Xie Ning give her a small card written by her own hand.

    This way of chasing people is too perfunctory.

    Zhao Shiran angrily tore two sticks of raffia and threw them on the ground. Then, she took a photo of the pile of grass with her mobile phone and sent it to Xie Ning.

    "A pile of grass?"

    Xie Ning: "Didn't you see the prickly pear? I put it in."

    Zhao Shiran: "In such a big cardboard box, you just put a prickly pear?"

    Xie Ning: "There is also raffia, I bought 50 catties of raffia."

    She sent a photo, the hotel room was full of raffia of many colors, Zhao Shiran was so pained to see the sun.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, put the prickly pear on your desk and water it once every ten days. If you have time, take the prickly pear and go to the window to bask in the sun. Maybe one day it will bloom."

    Zhao Shiran I don't want to talk to her, how big is the expectation, how big is the disappointment.

    She sulked for a few minutes, and packed all the grass into the cardboard box.

    Then, she dialed the number at home.

    "Send two people to the company to get the grass."

    "Yes, it's still in the room on the first floor."

    Zhao Shiran rubbed the center of her brows, took the pot of prickly pears, and put them next to the photo frame. dazzling.

    The next day, another huge cardboard box was delivered to the company.

    Zhao Shiran no longer had any expectations for the gift from Xie Ning, it was probably another pile of raffia.

    So this time, Zhao Shiran didn't unpack the box, but at seven o'clock in the evening, she took the scissors and came over to unpack the box.

    On the top is a pink photo frame with a few pink raffia in the frame.

    Zhao Shiran picked up the photo frame, opened it, and saw a giant panda card inside.

    On it is a line of small words.

    "A 520 gift for Ms. Zhao."

    Zhao Shiran thought that here were all Xie Ning's photos. She opened the first photo, and it was a photo of a baby, who looked only a few months old, and the baby was white and fat Fat, smiling so much that his little pink tongue was exposed.

    A few words were written under the photo.

    "When Ms. Zhao was five months old."

    Zhao Shiran's eyes darkened.

    She continued to look at the second photo.

    The person above is wearing a white princess dress and a rabbit-shaped headband on his head. His hair has grown to his shoulders, thick and black.

    The little girl smiles at the camera with crooked eyebrows.

    "When Miss Zhao was four years old, the little princess was beautiful." The

    third photo is when Zhao Shiran was seven years old, when she was nine years old, when she was fourteen years old, when she was fifteen years old, and when she was eighteen years old.

    There are many, many photos of her in the ten years from the age of eighteen to twenty-eight, adding up to hundreds of them.

    The last photo is a live photo of Zhao Shiran when he attended an event yesterday. He was dressed in a white suit and looked neat.

    Next, he also wrote a line of words.

    "Miss Zhao didn't have Miss Xie Ning in her 28 years of life. Would Miss Zhao be willing to spend the rest of her time with Miss Xie Ning?"

    Answer one: Yes.

    Answer two: good.

    Answer three: Yes.

    "Ms. Zhao, please choose the correct answer from the three answers. If you choose the right one, there will be a small gift (white radish pork rib soup) from Ms. Xie Ning.

    Zhao Shiran: "..." Don't choose, she hates eating white radish.

    Zhao Shiran held the photo album to her chest. She didn't know why, but her heart was so satisfied.

    She looked at all the photos again, and finally put the photo album down slowly.

    Zhao Shiran was not in a hurry to continue looking at the presents, but I sent a message to Xie Ning.

    "Where did you find my old photos? "

    Xie Ning: "I found only a few on the Internet, and most of them are photos of you in recent years."

    Zhao Shiran: "Oh. " Xie Ning: "

    Chatting dies from oh and huh, you know?" Zhao Shiran: "

    Oh, oh, oh." "

    Xie Ning sent an emoji of blowing your dog's head off.

    Zhao Shiran sent a bloody emoji.

    The two fought childishly for ten minutes.

    Zhao Shiran continued to plunder and found ten signed photos of Xie Ning. Twenty A small card written by Zhang Xie Ning, and a pink notebook, on which he drew a lot of pictures and wrote a few words. Zhao Shiran was drawn with a pencil.

    Zhao Shiran took a few glances and thought that Xie Ning's drawing was not bad. She has a picture A talent for painting.

    Zhao Shiran put these things on his desk and looked at them as gifts. There

    are not many raffias today.

    The rest are food, there are dozens of snack packs, large and small, and a few cans of yellow peach yogurt, which is Xie Ning's favorite yogurt.

    Zhao Shiran took a can of yogurt and put it on the desk. After she separated the things from the raffia, she called the housekeeper and asked him to come to the company to get the raffia.

    For other snacks, Xie Ning put them all in gift boxes and piled them in her lounge.

    Zhao Shiran sent a message to the secretary, asking her to help buy a beautiful wooden box.

    After about a few minutes, the box arrived.

    Zhao Shiran put the photo album, notebook, cards and autographed photos into the wooden box.

    After closing the lid, she felt that the wooden box looked a bit cheap, not worthy of the contents inside.

    She wants to change it to an expensive and beautiful box, the one inlaid with precious gems.

    Xie Ning returned to the room after finishing the last scene.

    She was sitting on a pure white carpet, and on the small coffee table in front of her were luminous star tubes of twelve different colors.

    Xie Ning first took a red star tube and folded a small red star. She looked at it, put the star into a glass bottle, and then took a straw and began to fold roses.

    After folding dozens of stars, Xie Ning yawned, he was so sleepy.

    It's just that I thought of Zhao Shiran's expression when he unpacked the box.

    She should be very happy.

    Xie Ning went to the bathroom to wash her face.

    Zhao Shiran received the courier box from Xie Ning again.

    A box of raffia stuffed with a small panda pillow and a neck pillow.

    Zhao Shiran: "I have received the gift, I am not as sincere as last time."

    Xie Ning: "I am here to let you experience the feeling of opening a blind box."

    Moreover, there is no sincerity, but it is practical.

    Xie Ning: "I want to use your mansion, a yacht, I can't afford it."

    Zhao Shiran: "No, I have it."

    Xie Ning: "Then give me the mansion."

    Zhao Shiran: "Bright daytime Don't sleep."

    Xie Ning stomped her feet fiercely, she didn't break the stars and roses, and threw them away later.

    After we got together, I cooked white radish for Zhao Shiran every day.

    By July, Xie Ning's filming was almost done, and the variety show was over.

    This year's Qixi Festival is on August 6th, and there is still more than one month left.

    Xie Ning counted the days, she has already folded more than 600 stars, and more than 300 roses, and by the day of Qixi Festival, she should be able to fold 999.

    Xie Ning looked at those slender and white fingers, it really hurt.

    Alas, thinking of the three endorsements she received in the past two months, although Zhao Shiran still took 80% of it, she still earned more than 10 million in total. If she works hard, she will probably be able to pay off the mortgage next year, Xie Ning I think the pain in my fingers is worth it.

    At eleven o'clock in the evening, Xie Ning was lying on the bed and sent a message to Zhao Shiran.

    "Mr. Zhao, I'm about to finish filming this movie."

    "What's the company's plan for me?" After

    waiting for a few minutes and not receiving a reply from Zhao Shiran, Xie Ning chatted with the little sisters in the group.

    "How did your boyfriend come after you?" The

    little sister said a few days ago that she had a crush on a younger brother, and today she said that she caught up with her.

    Little sister: "Give out red envelopes, buy things, and spend 30,000 yuan."

    Another little sister: "He is trying to steal your money."

    Little sister: "Yes, I wanted to show his young body, and I will get tired of it after a while ." Just dump him."

    Little sister Ait Xie Ning: "Ning Ning, do you want to find a male college student who is seven or eight years younger than you to date? Just give your brother money, little milk dog."

    Xie Ning: "No."

    Her head When the water entered, he spent money to chase people.

    Little sister: "Try it, my brother is really good."

    Xie Ning: "I'm already bent."

    "I've been chasing a woman recently."

    Little sister: "I have experience with this, chasing women is the same as chasing men , you have to care about her more, and you have to be willing to spend money. You can’t be stingy when you buy gifts and treats you to dinner.”

    “What kind of flowers does she like? Lining, you remember to send her a bouquet of flowers every day and take her to a restaurant where the average per capita is several thousand yuan. Eat, you are a female star anyway, you can't be too stingy in chasing people."

    Xie Ning thought carefully about the gift she gave Zhao Shiran, it was quite cheap.

    She was really reluctant to part with expensive gifts.

    Besides, sending jewelry, bags, and all kinds of luxury goods, where do you need her to send them.

    The luxury goods in Zhao Shiran's house are piled up on one floor.

    Little sister: "Did you send flowers?"

    Xie Ning: "No, I'm folding stars for her."

    Little sister: "Elementary school students don't even fold stars for chasing people, treasure, let's change the way and send red roses.

    " All the little sisters jumped out, saying that it was wrong for Xie Ning to chase people like this.

    Xie Ning hesitated, and searched for nearby flower shops.

    It's so expensive, a bouquet of red roses costs at least a few hundred dollars.

    Forget it, save it for Valentine's Day.

    Little sister: "Ning Ning, who is that woman? Do you have a photo?"

    Xie Ning still doesn't want them to know about Zhao Shiran's existence. If she really wants to introduce her, the two of them must be together. Only after Zhao Shiran's consent can she speak. This issue.

    Xie Ning: "Let's talk about it later, you may not be able to catch up."

    Little sister: "You don't even want to give flowers, and you don't even give gifts. You will definitely not be able to catch up. If you don't give me a necklace, a necklace worthy of your female star income "

    Xie Ning: "What price?"

    Little sister: "Not to mention hundreds of thousands, you always have to give away a necklace worth tens of thousands of dollars. You are a third-tier female star now."

    Xie Ning: "..." Zhao Shiran Two hundred thousand clothes are only worn once.

    She gave Zhao Shiran a necklace worth tens of thousands of dollars. Would Zhao Shiran think she was humiliating her?

    Xie Ning searched for the jewelry necklace Zhao Shiran wore a few days ago on the Internet, and said that it was specially customized, with a minimum of 80 million.

    For any watch, the minimum is seven digits.

    Xie Ning: "I've decided, I won't give away anything." The

    little sisters said they had nothing to say.

    "Xie Ning, there is a reason why you are single until now

    ." "You look down on those who chase you."

    "You are so stingy."

    "You are not single."

    Xie Ning: "... "

    She opened the chat page with Zhao Shiran, but Zhao Shiran hasn't replied to her yet.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, are you asleep? I can't sleep, my ankle is swollen and it hurts."

    She rubbed her right ankle vigorously, and it turned red. Xie Ning took a photo sent it.

    A few minutes later.

    Zhao Shiran: "I just took a shower, did you go to the hospital?"

    Xie Ning: "I don't want to spend money, I don't want to go to the hospital."

    Zhao Shiran: "Wait, I'm here."

    Xie Ning stared at these six words for a while, She grinned and smiled quietly.

    "Mr. Zhao, my foot is already healed."

    "You don't need to come here."

    After waiting for a while, there was no reply.

    Xie Ning was so frightened that she almost jumped up, she couldn't really come here.

    She quickly dialed the number, and the answer there was very fast.

    "Mr. Zhao, my feet are actually fine."

    Xie Ning said bravely: "I mainly miss you and want to talk to you."

    After a few seconds of silence on the other end: "Xie Ning, I'm already on my way .”

    Lied to the big boss, is she going to be banned?

    "Mr. Zhao, I was wrong. Is there still time for me to fall?" Xie Ning said weakly, "I really know I was wrong."

    Zhao Shiran's cold voice came: "Xie Ning, the last time we met was Is it the morning of April 14th?"

    Xie Ning didn't react: "It seems to be."

    Zhao Shiran: "Today is July 2nd."

    Her voice became lower and lower, so low that Xie Ning couldn't hear her at all Talked.

    "I miss you too." Zhao Shiran said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 755 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...
45.1K 2.1K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
17.3K 331 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
17.6K 502 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...