The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 121

95 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 121

    Zhao Shiran came out soon, still with that arrogant expression, always looking at people with leering eyes.

    Xie Ning didn't want to look at her, seeing her walking towards the big bed, she closed her eyes and went.

    In the next second, her face was heavy, and a piece of soft cloth hit her face, directly covering her entire head.

    Xie Ning took the piece of cloth away and saw that it was a pillow towel.

    She looked at Zhao Shiran, who was standing with her back to her, taking off the pajamas she was wearing.

    She had already taken off her clothes and threw them on the ground. She bent slightly, her waist was slender, and she had a beautiful arc.

    Xie Ning: "..." She really wanted to touch it, but she didn't have the courage.

    As if aware of her hot gaze, Zhao Shiran turned his head and swept over lightly. Xie Ning choked for breath. She licked her lips and smiled at Zhao Shiran: "Why are you undressing?"

    Zhao Shiran's eyes flashed Uncomfortable, and soon, she said with a cold face: "Cover your face, I don't want to see your face."

    Xie Ning scolded her in her heart, since she doesn't like her, why take advantage of her.

    Does she have a bad face? She still doesn't want to look at her, she still doesn't want to look at Zhao Shiran's face that everyone owes her tens of millions.

    Xie Ning pulled the pillow towel and spread it on her face, she pouted a few times and heard the rustling sound from the side, Zhao Shiran took off her pajama pants, Zhao Shiran went to bed, and Zhao Shiran lifted the quilt.

    A cold and tender hand touched Xie Ning's soft waist, and after that, an equally soft and thin body was attached to her body.

    ...

    At the end, Xie Ning didn't know what time it was. She thought that she touched Zhao Shiran a few times. Although Zhao Shiran opened her hand every time she touched it, she touched most of Zhao Shiran's skin.

    Xie Ning thought, sure enough, I don't feel it when I touch myself, I have to touch someone else.

    Now that it's over, it's time to talk about money.

    The bedside light was turned off. In the darkness, Xie Ning glanced at the woman lying with her back facing her. There was still a distance between them where one person could lie down.

    Xie Ning didn't wear any clothes, neither did Zhao Shiran.

    Just before going to bed, Zhao Shiran said: Stay away from me, don't touch me.

    She's already asleep and still doesn't touch her, Xie Ning just wants to show Zhao Shiran a face about this.

    "Mr. Zhao." She moved over slowly, her voice coquettish: "How much do you pay for a sleep?"

    Xie Ning touched Zhao Shiran with her elbow, and she found that Zhao Shiran's body froze for a moment, Xie Ning stretched out She took out a finger, and gently poked the fingertips on Zhao Shiran's abdomen: "Mr. Zhao, I want to talk to you about money."

    Zhao Shiran opened her hand, and her voice was a little hoarse: "We don't talk about money."

    Thank you Ning was stunned, what are you talking about if you don't talk about money?

    Zhao Shiran grabbed her messy hand and tightly clasped Xie Ning's wrist: "Xie Ning, be honest with me."     There

    was a warning in her tone: "You are not qualified to talk about money with me."

It means sleeping in vain.

    Xie Ning thought of Sun Rourou, who would pay a hundred thousand for sleeping with an old man once.

    As for her, she was slept by a woman, and she didn't get a dime, and she even got a bowl of radish and pork rib soup. Don't the ingredients cost money?

    She also added an extra spoonful of salt, which costs money.

    "Mr. Zhao, let's talk about money." Xie Ning went all out, anyway, she has no dignity at Zhao Shiran's place: "One hundred thousand, you have to give me one hundred thousand every time you sleep with me."

    Zhao Shiran was so plain that there was no ups and downs Voice: "We are in love, and we will only talk about feelings in the future, not about money."

    Xie Ning scoffed at this and returned feelings. Does she, Zhao Shiran, have feelings?

    But no matter what she said, Zhao Shiran just ignored her until she heard the even breathing sound from the woman next to her.

    Xie Ning really wanted to kick her under the bed.

    She can't sleep, she doesn't care about this, she can sleep with anyone, as long as the person is not sick and will not infect her.

    But she was not reconciled, she couldn't resist, she could only accept it, and she must strive for the best interests for herself.

    However, Zhao Shiran is a penny-pinching one.

    Xie Ning thought of the street interview I watched some time ago. The reporter asked several people a few questions.

    If you were asked to donate 100 million to charity, would you be willing?

    Everyone said I would.

    The reporter asked again if you were asked to donate 10,000 yuan to charity, would you be willing?

    After asking ten people, only one said yes, and nine said no.

    The reporter asked why?

    The nine people replied: Because I don't have 100 million yuan, but I really have 10,000 yuan.

    Xie Ning felt that Zhao Shiran's mentality was the same as that of those nine people. Why did they talk about feelings with her, because they had no feelings for each other, why didn't they talk about money, because Zhao Shiran was really rich!

    Xie Ning scolded Zhao Shiran in her heart, she was stunned to death, not to mention how sweetly Zhao Shiran slept.

    The night passed quickly, and both of them maintained the posture when they fell asleep, without moving a bit.

    When Zhao Shiran woke up, he changed his clothes, washed up, and went to the golf course in the community to play golf.

    When Xie Ning got up, there were already many people in the villa, and there were four nannies just cleaning the bedrooms.

    There are also quite a few gardeners in the garden. Xie Ning counted and found that besides her, there were fourteen people in the whole villa. Zhao Shiran invited fourteen people to serve her.

    She lives in luxury and enjoys it.

    In the kitchen, three chefs are preparing breakfast.

    Everyone has their own things to be busy with. Seeing Xie Ning, they were very calm, and they nodded their heads as a greeting, and continued to do the work at hand.

    Xie Ning didn't care, she washed up as quickly as possible, and then she went downstairs wearing yesterday's sportswear, sat at the dining table and played with her mobile phone.

    I always have to have breakfast before leaving, and when necessary, I have to pack a bag and take it back to my grandma and two aunts.

    As for going back, Zhao Shiran's driver had to take her home.

    Zhao Shiran came back from playing golf. When she went upstairs, she saw Xie Ning sitting in the dining room. She paused: "You haven't left yet?"

    Xie Ning looked up, "I'm going to have breakfast before leaving."

    Zhao Shiran didn't say anything.

    About half an hour later, she came down and changed into a long skirt, a certain luxury brand, Xie Ning saw this skirt on the Internet, it was a one-off, and it cost 200,000 yuan.

    She scolded Zhao Shiran again in her heart.

    Fortunately, a few nannies served breakfast.

    There are both Chinese and Western styles, and there is a full table, at least ten people.

    Xie Ning sent two voice messages to the aunts at home, telling them not to prepare breakfast, and she brought it back.

    Zhao Shiran looked at her coldly, without saying a word.

    Xie Ning ignored her, took the thermos bottle she brought over, poured all the big bowl of lobster porridge into it, and asked the nanny for a lunch box.

    The nanny glanced at Zhao Shiran, and saw that Zhao Shiran hadn't spoken. They had taken care of Zhao Shiran for many years, and her silence meant tacit consent.

    The nanny hurriedly brought over the lunch box, Xie Ning ordered them to pack, packed all the Chinese breakfast, left a bowl of millet pumpkin porridge for Zhao Shiran, she took the milk cup next to Zhao Shiran, and drank it in one gulp up.

    Zhao Shiran put his arms across his chest.

    She seldom eats breakfast, but likes the nanny at home to make a breakfast table for her to see.

    After Xie Ning finished drinking the milk, she picked up a piece of toast and took a bite, then said with the dozen or so lunch boxes, "Mr. Zhao, I'm going back then, can your driver deliver me?"

    Zhao Shiran smiled: "Yes."

    Xie Ning said happily: "Thank you Mr. Zhao."

    She walked away with those lunch boxes.

    Zhao Shiran lost her appetite at all, so she asked the nanny to pour her a glass of boiling water.

    She looked outside and saw that Xie Ning had just got into the car, and the car drove out of the villa area quickly, Zhao Shiran looked back, feeling a dull pain in her stomach.

    Forty minutes later, Zhao Shiran saw Xie Ning posting on Moments.

    [Enjoy a hearty breakfast with your family. [Picture]]

    Zhao Shiran: "..."

    At twelve noon, Xie Ning posted on Moments again.

    [Auntie’s food is so delicious, I ate three bowls alone. [Picture]]

    At six o'clock in the evening, another circle of friends.

    [A good day ends with a delicious dinner. [Picture][Picture]]

    The first photo is Xie Ning's dining table, with six dishes on it, one seaweed egg drop soup. The second photo is a selfie of four people, Xie Ning, her grandma, and two nannies at home. The four of them looked at the camera and showed bright smiles.

    Zhao Shiran only felt that the second photo was very dazzling.

    She quit her circle of friends and sent a message to Xie Ning.

    "Come here."

    "Sleep."

    Xie Ning who received the message: sleep and you will be paralyzed.

    She typed: "Mr. Zhao, people from the program team will come to my house at six o'clock tomorrow. I can't come to accompany you tonight." Zhao Shiran: "I will ask     the

    driver to take you back afterwards."

Didn't you give up breakfast?

    No, Xie Ning put down the phone.

    She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling above her head, wishing that Zhao Shiran would go bankrupt and live on the street, so she picked her up and locked her in chains, whipped her every day, and threw her two steamed buns and a pack of pickles a day.

    Xie Ning was stunned for a while, and had a sweet dream.

    The news of Zhao Papi came again.

    "Hurry up, I don't want to say it a second time."

    Xie Ning pretended not to see it.

    She set the alarm clock at 5:30, turned off the phone, and threw it aside.

    Xie Ning brought the laptop over and put it on the bed, she was going to watch a TV series.

    Zhao Shiran waited for a few minutes, but there was no reply from Xie Ning. She made a call and found that Xie Ning had turned off his phone.

    Zhao Shiran gritted her teeth, the huge villa was empty and deserted, she didn't like leaving people at home at night, so those people would leave at eight o'clock and come over at six in the morning.

    Every night, she is alone in the villa.

    Xie Ning was left here last night, and the two shared the same bed.

    Zhao Shiran felt that she might have been lonely for too long, so she wanted to find someone to accompany her. That person gave, but she didn't give anything.

    She is just that, selfish.

    To achieve the goal, use any means.

    She never felt it was wrong, she always did it.

    This is her rule, no one can break it.

    Zhao Shiran understands that if Xie Ning wants to be obedient to her, it is enough to give Xie Ning money.

    But she didn't want to pay Xie Ning any money.

    Zhao Shiran walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and looked out the window. The lake not far away was shimmering, with a little bit of starlight against it. In the past, there were undulating mountains.

    There was silence everywhere, but she felt that her heart was also empty.

    Zhao Shiran took the phone over, clicked on the circle of friends that Xie Ning posted tonight, and she clicked on the photo.

    The old man in the photo is kind and kind, Xie Ning is smiling with her arms around her neck, and the two aunts beside her are also laughing.

    Zhao Shiran stared at Xie Ning for several times, and the more he looked at her, the more he felt that her smile was dazzling, as if she was laughing at her.

    The moment the alarm clock rang, Xie Ning woke up. She quickly got out of bed, washed, changed her clothes, and tied her long hair into a ponytail.

    At six o'clock, the staff of the program group arrived.

    The program is in the form of a variety show, and the three days will be edited into two hours, and some tidbits will be played on the Internet one after another.

    Xie Ning invited people from the program team into the house, and she said to the editor-director sister and the cameraman: "Go to my room, my grandma and aunts will sleep for a while."

    After that, she packed the suitcases and gave everyone They all prepared gifts, and besides their own clothes, they also brought a lot of necessary travel items.

    At seven o'clock, Xie Ning and the staff took a plane and flew to a certain island.

    Three days of filming passed by in a flash. After Xie Ning returned to the imperial capital, she took a taxi at the airport and went home directly.

    While lying on the bed and gossiping with my little sister in the group, Zhao Shiran sent a message.

    "What are you doing?"

    Xie Ning: "Chat with the little sisters, make an appointment for dinner."

    Zhao Shiran: "A lot of friends?"

    Xie Ning doesn't have many friends, but the little sisters in this group are all reliable, and there are a few friends who are hers I met when I was the most downhearted. At that time, I was so poor that I only had tens of dollars, and my friends all lent her money.

    A friend in adversity sees the truth. In the past two years, her life has become better, and she is still in touch with those friends.

    Occasionally, I would give them some small gifts, or invite them to dinner, and we would get together to chat and gossip.

    Xie Ning: "Well, about ten."

    Zhao Shiran: "Come here."

    Xie Ning pretended not to see it.

    About ten minutes later, Zhao Shiran: "What do you want?"

    Xie Ning thought for a while and sent a link.

    "I want this."

    It was a gold ingot link. What Xie Ning sent her was 500 grams of gold ingots, and there was a price on it, 300,000 yuan for a 500 grams of gold ingots.

    Xie Ning: "Sleep one at a time. If you want to sleep today, you have to give me two gold ingots weighing one catty."

    Zhao Shiran looked, and there were twenty grams, fifty grams, and one hundred grams. Order 20 grams, almost 8,000 yuan.

    Zhao Shiran: "Twenty grams."

    Xie Ning: "Five hundred grams."

    Zhao Shiran: "Fifty grams, no more."

    Xie Ning: "One catty, no less."

    Zhao Shiran: "One hundred grams "

    Xie Ning ignored her, and continued to chat with the little sister, talking about the things that happened during the filming in the past few days.

    At three o'clock, Xie Ning received a transfer from a certain bank, and the account arrived at 600,000 yuan.

    Xie Ning counted the zeros behind.

    "Mr. Zhao, I'll be there right away."

    "As long as the money is in place, you can sleep however you want."

    Zhao Shiran: "Come over at eight o'clock in the evening."

    Xie Ning: "Okay, Mr. Zhao, you can buy ten and get one free. I 'll give you a 10% discount."

    "Xie Ning, have you fallen for money?"

    Xie Ning: "Yes."

    Xie Ning: "Why don't you give me a house for one year?"

    Zhao Shiran: "Get lost .”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...
37.1K 1.8K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
24.8K 756 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...