The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 113

93 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 113

    Luo Qingli's message came back quickly: "Mr. Lin, I can't sleep."

    Lin Su, who had already been lying down, immediately sat upright on the edge of the bed, her thin back straightened.

    "Why can't I fall asleep? Do you want to turn off your phone and count sheep with your eyes closed?"

    "Or let me chat with you."

    "What's the reason why you can't sleep? Are you in a bad mood or too stressed?"

    "I see you at night I didn't eat much, are you hungry?"

    When Luo Qingli saw the few messages she received, she felt that she might have misunderstood it, and actually saw that Lin Su cared about her in these contents.

    If she didn't care, she wouldn't type so many words, but would return one indifferently.

    Luo Qingli: "I'm hungry."

    Lin Su put on her shoes, stood up with her mobile phone, and walked towards the door while typing: "What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you."

    Luo Qingli: "I brushed my teeth and took a shower. face."

    Lin Su: "Brush and wash again, not bad for the toothpaste and water."

    Luo Qingli: "I have skin care, skin care products are very expensive."

    Lin Su: "I'll buy them for you."

    She has He opened the bedroom door.

    Lin's mother just turned off the TV, she put down the remote control and saw Lin Su, she looked puzzled: "Didn't you sleep?"

    "Hungry." Lin Su said while rubbing his belly.

    Mother Lin hurriedly walked a few steps to her bedroom: "You solve it yourself, don't expect me to do it for you at this late hour." She yawned and went back to the bedroom.

    Hearing the sound of the door closing, Lin Su glanced at Luo Qingli's bedroom. The door was closed, and through the gap below, one could see the lights on inside.

    Lin Su didn't go to knock on the door, but looked at the chat records of the two of them to see if she was overly enthusiastic.

    Lin Su: "You are a guest, so I should treat you well."

    After thinking for a while, he added: "You are still my savior."

    Luo Qingli opened the door, Lin Su looked over, and met her smiling face. In the eyes, Luo Qingli raised her phone to Lin Su: "I want to eat chicken legs."

    Lin Su put the phone back in his pocket: "I'll order one for you."

    "I want to go out to eat." Luo Qingli said.

    Lin Su looked at the two people's clothes. The pajamas were thick and cute, and their long hair was loose.

    There is a small shop not far outside the community, which sells chicken legs, duck legs and chicken wings, which are grilled over charcoal fire.

    Lin Su nodded: "Then go get a down jacket and put it on, I'll take you outside to buy it."

    Luo Qingli turned around and went to get dressed.

    Lin Su also went back to her bedroom, took a long down jacket and put it on, and then, the two of them went out, changed their boots and went out.

    The weather was cold, and the two of them went downstairs, but they didn't see anyone. The neighborhood was deserted.

    On the street outside, there were pedestrians in twos and threes, most of the shops were closed, and there were not many people in the shops that were open, except for some restaurants.

    Fortunately, there are quite a lot of people in that barbecue shop.

    The shop is very small, only four square meters. It is inconspicuous in this bustling street, and there are not many people shopping.

    Lin Su watched the few customers in front of her leave, so she pulled Luo Qingli's sleeve and walked over.

    The proprietress raised her eyes and saw two girls wearing long white down jackets, both with pockets, with long curly hair, white and full foreheads exposed, and delicate and beautiful eyebrows.

    The proprietress couldn't help but take a few more glances. There are only a few good-looking people, and she saw two of them at once.

    Luo Qingli pointed to the delicious chicken legs and asked, "How many do you want?"

    Luo Qingli bent over, stared at it curiously, and pointed to a row of duck legs and asked, "Why are the ones over here so big?" The

    proprietress smiled: "This is duck legs and wings, and that is chicken legs and wings."

    Luo Qingli Ahh, she turned her head to look at Lin Su: "I want them all."

    Lin Su met her watery eyes, she was a little helpless: "Can you finish eating?"

    Luo Qingli: "You should finish eating." Let's go." Her eyes were pitiful: "I also want two ham sausages." The

    proprietress said at this time: "Buy it for her."

    Lin Su had no choice but to raise her finger: "One for the same, and two ham sausages." One, pack it up, let's have two." The

    proprietress asked: "Do you want chili peppers?"

    Luo Qingli: "I want crazy spicy."

    Lin Su: "..." Okay.

    The two watched the proprietress add chili peppers, Luo Qingli pulled Lin Su's clothes, Lin Su looked over, she pointed to the closed shop opposite, but there were tables and chairs.

    Lin Su felt that she was so strange. With just one look from Luo Qingli, she could guess what she wanted.

    She scolded herself for being boneless in her heart, but what she said was: "Okay, do you want anything else?"

    Luo Qingli blinked her eyes: "Can I have some wine?"

    "That bottle of beer?" Lin Su discussed with her : "After drinking and eating, I have to go home."

    Lin Su went to the convenience store next door to buy beer, ordered two bottles, opened them in the store, bought a pack of tissues, a few packs of pickled pepper chicken feet, When she came out with her things, she saw that Luo Qingli had already sat down at the table.

    Lin Su put the things on the table, she sat down on the chair, pointed to the chicken feet with pickled peppers: "This is delicious, I will make it too, and I will make it for you when I get to the imperial capital."

    Luo Qingli took a A ham sausage, took a bite: "It's so spicy."

    It was still very hot, but she has always been able to eat spicy food, so she can accept it.

    Lin Su took a chicken leg and took a big bite. The meat was fragrant and tender, soft and spicy, so spicy that she quickly took a sip of beer.

    After one bite, both of their mouths were hot red.

    Luo Qingli opened the tissue, pulled one for Lin Su, and asked her to wipe the chili powder off her mouth.

    Lin Su hummed: "You too." The

    two chatted one after another, and finally finished all those things. Lin Su went to the convenience store to buy two bottles of beer, and each of them took a bottle and drank it. while talking.

    Lin Su always looked at Luo Qingli, afraid that she would be recognized by people passing by when she was drunk, but after sitting here for so long, she felt that she had already been recognized by others.

    Luo Qingli was full after eating and drinking, she held her belly with both hands, and showed Lin Su through the down jacket, "It's all bulging."

    "From now on, I can't drink after eating spicy food, it's too irritating, my stomach can't take it."

    "I have a good stomach, I'm afraid you won't be able to take it."

    Lin Su: "I have a good stomach too."

    She started to collect the trash, threw it into the nearest trash can, picked up a tissue to wipe the table clean, and took the rest Stuffing the tissue into the down jacket, she checked the time, it was almost morning.

    Lin Su pulled Luo Qingli up: "I'm going home, I'll come out another day, after the New Year's is over, the shops will be open, I'll take you out for a drink and a skewer."

    Luo Qingli smiled and held her hand, her face flushed red "You have to keep your word."

    Lin Su nodded her head, looked at the hands they held together, her eyes darkened, she pulled Luo Qingli closer to her, she turned and left.

    Luo Qingli hurriedly followed: "You haven't answered me yet? Why did you enter the entertainment industry?"

    Lin Su: "Forgot."

    "Impossible, you don't treat me as a friend, I didn't lie to you, everything is with you Tell the truth."

    Lin Su stopped, and she took a deep look at Luo Qingli.

    Why did you enter the entertainment industry? Maybe this is the closest way to her, and it can let Luo Qingli know her. Another point is that she makes a lot of money, at least the gap with Luo Qingli is not that big in terms of money.

    Just like now, Lin Su thinks that she can afford Luo Qingli, even if she quits the circle and won't make a lot of money, she can let Luo Qingli continue to maintain the superior life before without reducing the quality of life.

    Lin Su: "I'll tell you after ten years, if we were still good friends at that time."

    Luo Qingli: "Okay, okay, let go of my hand first, I'll send a message."

    Lin Su let go .

    Luo Qingli took out her mobile phone, she operated it a few times, and then she smiled: "Look at your WeChat."

    Lin Su also took out her mobile phone and opened WeChat.

    [Little Fairy Lili: Ten years later. ]

    Lin Su raised her eyebrows, can it still be like this?

    Xu was drunk, Luo Qingli became stubborn, she squatted on the ground: "Don't tell me, I won't leave."

    Lin Su looked at her coldly: "I can carry you back."

    "No. "Luo Qingli hugged her knees with both hands: "I don't want you to carry it on your back."     Lin

    Su had no choice but to squat down: "Can I answer another question?"

    Luo Qingli's eyes sparkled: "Are you straight or curved?"

Su looked straight into her eyes and said word by word: "Adolescence is curvy."

    "So early?" Luo Qingli was surprised, she didn't understand anything at puberty, she was filming and studying every day, so busy that she didn't have time to sleep , I never thought about this kind of thing.

    Lin Su nodded: "Can I go back?"

    "Yes." Luo Qingli quickly grabbed her hand.

    At one o'clock in the morning, a marketing account posted a Weibo.

    [Lin Su and Luo Qingli got drunk on the street late at night, overeating, they were suspected of falling out of love, hugging each other and crying! 】

    The following is a small video, a two-minute video, specially edited, and the shooting angle is tricky.

    At the beginning of the video, Lin Su and Luo Qingli were sitting outside the closed shop, with packaged meat placed on the sky blue table, and the camera gave two close-ups.

    Afterwards, the two drank and ate meat. After eating, Lin Su bought two more bottles of beer and came over. The next second, Luo Qingli was squatting on the ground. Get off and give Lin Su a back view, Lin Su seems to be crying too.

    Lin Su's fans: "???"

    Luo Qingli's fans: "???"

    [Aren't they female stars? Eating so much meat and ham sausage at night, won't you gain weight? ]

    [The beautiful sister is so thin, what's wrong with eating some meat occasionally? The marketing account is shameless. 】

    【One person drank two bottles of beer. Where did he get drunk? Don't take marketing numbers out of context. ]

    [Reported, don't have a conscience for the sake of popularity. 】

    【Let me tell you a joke, Lin Su is lovelorn, Luo Qingli is lovelorn, never been in love, where did the lovelorn come from. ]

    [I hope that my Ali will fall in love. Anyway, they have quit the circle, and just live happily. ]

    [Isn't Lin Su crooked? Marketing account, you might as well say that the two of them are in a relationship. 】

    The client returned home and fell asleep after washing.

    After sleeping until ten o'clock in the morning, Lin Su woke up and checked her phone. Her mother sent her a message. Her mother saw the trending search, and sister Zhang also saw it.

    Mother Lin: "What's the matter? Why do you still go out to eat?"

    Sister Zhang: "Didn't you say that you won't eat more? Look at how much meat you eat. A ham sausage is two catties fat, and you still eat two pounds." root."

    Sister Zhang: "You and Luo Qingli ate and went home. What are you doing squatting on the ground?"

    Of course, Sister Zhang knew that the marketing account deliberately took pictures like this, but she couldn't stop it, so she could only ask her artists to pay attention.

    Lin Su: "..."

    She finished watching the video. The two of them had a lot of fun drinking and eating meat last night. They were laughing the whole time, but this was filmed. Well, did the marketing account remind her that she should give them money? ?

    Lin Su: "Sister, it's fine, I'll clarify later."

    She went to check the chat history between her and Luo Qingli, and cut out two pictures, isn't it good to send them out like this?

    Lin Su began to mosaic the chat on the screenshot, leaving only Luo Qingli's sentence "I'm hungry".

    She posted the chat history on Weibo.

    [When I have money, I must buy a mobile phone without mosaics. ]

    [So what is the mosaic covering? 】

    【Lin Su, remove your mosaic, I want to see what you talked about. ]

    [It's a guilty conscience to play mosaic, you are not in a relationship, are you? ]

    [Hee hee, I saw the full video from a netizen, it lasted ten minutes, and it's over, I believe you are in a relationship. ]

    [Sister, please guide me, where is the full video? 】

    【Sister, +1. ]

    Lin Su, who saw the comment, also followed that comment to find that netizen's Weibo.

    Flying Piglet: "Last night, I went to buy chicken legs and ran into two female celebrities. I hid in the dark and took pictures secretly for a long time. I cut the one-hour video into ten minutes. The two girls are so beautiful.

    " I have no shortage of traffic, and I will post the full video. ]

    Lin Su clicked on the video, and after watching it, she liked it.

    She reads the comment section.

    [Are you in love? Beautiful sisters together. ]

    [Talking and laughing, it doesn't look like a broken relationship, the sisters are happy. ]

    [I feel that even if they are not talking now, they are about to talk. After the two of them squatted down, Lin Su looked at Luo Qingli with amazing eyes. ]

    Lin Su is puzzled, is it so obvious?

    With a slip of his hand, he accidentally gave a thumbs up to the last hot comment.

    She realized that after a few seconds, Lin Su quickly canceled it, but netizens still took screenshots.

    In less than an hour, hot search terms.

    #林苏点赞她和罗青梁热爱的微博#

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for voting for me during 2021-12-12 22:21:48~2021-12-13 23:44:54 Or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel who cast the landmine: 1 bottle for your peace of mind;

    thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 2 bottles of Zimu;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 502 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...
19.4K 799 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...
39.1K 1.8K 101
Fang Ziyue, a top jewelry designer, accidentally transmigrated into the villainous love rival of an affectionate female supporting role while sweepin...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...