The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 90

110 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 090

    Liang Wanqiu didn't send any more messages, she slid her slender and white fingers on the screen several times, and she read the message He Chanjuan sent her just now.

    Liang Wanqiu understood the brief messages.

    I asked for a long vacation and was not at school.

    Bo Yanyan is not at school.

    She hasn't spoken to her yet.

    Liang Wanqiu's first reaction was anger, which made her hands tremble a little, but within a few seconds, it turned into worry.

    She looked at the chat records between her and Bo Yanyan. At 1:34 in the morning, Bo Yanyan sent her a message to say good night.

    At that time, she had already fallen asleep.

    So, where did the little girl go?

    Have you been tricked into a pyramid scheme? Can't get out? Liang Wanqiu made a video call, but there was no answer.

    She called Bo Yanyan again, but no one answered.

    Liang Wanqiu sent a message to He Chanjuan.

    "Is it convenient to come out?"

    "I'm at the school gate, I bought you some food."

    He Chanjuan told Xiao Tiantian and Zheng Yi the news, Xiao Tiantian was going to the bathroom, so He Chanjuan and Zheng Yi came to the school gate up.

    They saw Liang Wanqiu, wearing an off-white long dress inside and a down jacket outside, slim and graceful, with long curly hair and a bright style.

    However, Liang Wanqiu's complexion was not very good, her complexion was pale, seeing the two of them, Liang Wanqiu forced a smile.

    She opened the trunk and asked two girls to come and carry things.

    There is food, fruit, milk, yogurt, and all kinds of snacks, filling the trunk.

    He Chanjuan and Zheng Yi moved all the things down, feeling a little embarrassed.

    They didn't see Bo Yanyan, and they saw Liang Wanqiu's ugly face, so they already guessed that Liang Wanqiu didn't know that Bo Yanyan had asked for leave.

    "When did Yanyan ask for leave?" Liang Wanqiu looked at He Chanjuan: "She didn't tell me."

    Zheng Yi looked nervous: "You don't know, is she in danger?"

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head and said "I don't know."

    Her eyes darkened: "Is it convenient to say?"

    He Chanjuan said quickly: "On the day of the report, you sent us to the dormitory. She said she would send you off, but she never came back. She said yes." I 've asked for leave."

    So it's because I haven't spent a day in school, let alone participated in military training, and then went to class?

    He Chanjuan took a cautious look at Liang Wanqiu, seeing her pale face, she didn't know what she was thinking.

    She lowered her head, took out her mobile phone from her jacket pocket, and made a video call to Xiao Tiantian.

    Xiao Tiantian: "When are you coming back?"

    He Chanjuan: "Sister Xiaoqiu, if you don't believe me, you can see that Yanyan's bed has never been touched. Tiantian, take a picture of Yanyan's bed."

    Xiao Tiantian turned the camera on Facing Bo Yanyan's bed, he patted his own bed, the contrast between the two beds was sharp.

    At this time, it was already winter in the imperial capital.

    The temperature hovers around zero, which is extremely cold.

    But Bo Yanyan's bed was thin quilt and mat, the same as Liang Wanqiu's made that day, the pillow was placed in the middle of the bed, next to the white wall, and a doll was placed on both sides of the pillow.

    Liang Wanqiu stared blankly at He Chanjuan's phone screen. She paused for a while, her voice choked up: "You guys move your things in, and I'll report to the nearby police station."

    He Chanjuan and Zheng Yi, look at me , I look at you.

    So, Bo Yanyan is missing?

    Her family doesn't know yet.

    They realized the seriousness of the matter and did not dare to speak. He Chanjuan hurriedly sent a message to Xiao Tiantian, not talking about Bo Yanyan, but saying that Liang Wanqiu bought them a lot of food and asked her to come down and move. thing.

    Liang Wanqiu drove away and went to a nearby police station.

    After calling the police, the police asked some specific circumstances.

    A living person had been missing for almost three months before his family found out.

    They took Liang Wanqiu's mobile phone to investigate, and looked at Liang Wanqiu's chat records with Bo Yanyan during this period.

    It's very strange, how can a freshman be so busy.

    Was it cheated and locked up?

    Occasionally, he could still get a mobile phone, and the police felt that Bo Yanyan had also been tricked into engaging in pyramid schemes.

    Maybe before long, she will trick Liang Wanqiu into going to 'get rich' together.

    Xia Yan answered the phone, and after hearing what the person over there had said, he was shocked at first, and then looked at Sister Niu in disbelief.

    Sister Niu asked: "What's the matter?"

    "Miss Liang is looking for Yanyan. She called the police. She suspects that Yanyan has been tricked into a pyramid scheme." Xia Yan's mind often heard the line of anti-fraud. Floor, be the boss tomorrow.

    Sister Niu: "..." The meeting will be held tomorrow, and the country will announce Bo Yanyan's identity.

    It is not impossible to tell Ms. Liang in advance now, but Ms. Liang may not believe it.

    After all, it was Bo Yanyan's family, and the family called the police again. Sister Niu didn't dare to delay, so she went to find Bo Yanyan.

    So, at eleven o'clock in the morning, Liang Wanqiu was outside the police station and saw the wilting thin smoke.

    She was wearing a long red down jacket, a scarf of the same color, and a heavy white hat. When she saw Liang Wanqiu, she looked like a cabbage that had been beaten by frost, without any energy.

    Standing there, she glanced at Liang Wanqiu, lowered her head, put her hands together, and played with the gloves she was wearing. There was a small carrot beside the glove, and she was playing with the two carrots.

    He didn't dare to look at Liang Wanqiu, and he didn't dare to speak.

    Liang Wanqiu looked her over, she was dressed very warmly, she had scarves, hats and gloves, and she didn't look thinner, which meant that the group of pyramid schemes didn't abuse her, at least they fed her and clothed her warmly.

    A few policemen stood aside, tried their best to smile, and persuaded Liang Wanqiu a few words.

    When they received the phone call from Shanger, they were stunned.

    He said to let the two girls go back.

    After Liang Wanqiu thanked them, she left the police station with her hands in the pockets of her down jacket.

    She looked at the little girl who kept her head down, her little face was white and clear, her long eyelashes fluttered, and her red lips were pursed.

    The man was found, and all was well.

    The worries in Liang Wanqiu's heart faded away, leaving only anger.

    She didn't even remember how she drove to the police station, how she reported to the police, and stayed there waiting for news. She just remembered being very scared at that time, what would she do if something happened to Bo Yanyan?

    For a while, I wondered if she had been abducted, and for a while, I wondered if she was abused. I also thought about the worst possibility, that is, she was tricked out of the country and never came back. What should I do?

    Seeing someone, she is fine, that is the best result.

    Liang Wanqiu raised his eyes, and his eyes were moist.

    She stretched out a hand and wiped her eyes hard with two fingers.

    Bo Yanyan seemed to be aware of it.

    She raised her head and walked over in a few steps.

    "Sister." She called out timidly, "I'm sorry."

    "Get in the car, it's windy outside." Liang Wanqiu thought, it's useless to scold her, she has always been well-behaved and sensible.

    Bo Yanyan pursed her lips, seeing that Liang Wanqiu got into the car, she quickly went to sit in the passenger seat.

    The direction to go was the school, and Liang Wanqiu didn't say anything along the way.

    When she got outside the school gate, she parked the car.

    Instead of getting out of the car or opening the door, she asked, "What have you been doing these past few months?"

    Bo Yanyan twisted her fingers, "I've made money."

    Liang Wanqiu took a deep breath, The anger that was finally suppressed was about to spread again.

    "Did someone trick you into a pyramid scheme?"

    Bo Yanyan wanted to laugh a little, but she knew that if she laughed, her sister would definitely not be able to coax her today.

    "No, I went to work part-time, I want to make money."

    Liang Wanqiu stared at her, the little girl looked timid and scared.

    Now that I know I am afraid, why not be afraid if I don’t come to school to study.

    "The family doesn't need you to make money. I can make money. Is it because I don't have enough money?" Liang Wanqiu touched her head: "Xiao Tao, you should study hard. You can earn money after you graduate from college. Money is earned." There is no end to it. Studying is the most important thing. If you miss the opportunity to study, it is useless for you to regret it."

    Bo Yanyan moved her lips and obediently admitted her mistake: "Sister, I know I was wrong, and I will definitely study hard in the future."

    Liang When Wan Qiu saw her expression, she didn't seem to feel that she was wrong.

    She was silent, staring at Bo Yanyan.

    After a long while, Liang Wanqiu sighed: "I'll go back to class with your classmate later. If you're still like this, we'll have a cold war in the future. If the number of cold wars exceeds three, we'll break up."

    Bo Yanyan came over and hugged her: "Sister, I really love you!" You're wrong, don't ignore me."

    Liang Wanqiu opened her hand.

    She turned her head, sat upright, took out her mobile phone and sent a message to He Chanjuan, asking if they were free? Is get out of class over? If you are free? Can you come down and pick up the thin smoke?

    He Chanjuan replied quickly: "If you are free, we will be there soon." After

    waiting for a few minutes, Liang Wanqiu saw three panting girls running over.

    She got out of the car, and Bo Yanyan also got out, standing aside pitifully.

    Xiao Tiantian came over to hold Bo Yanyan's hand, and Zheng Yi also took her other hand.

    Perhaps Liang Wanqiu was a few years older than them. When she wasn't smiling, she was glamorous, but also threateningly beautiful.

    Several people were a little afraid of her, and they stood in a row, not daring to speak.

    He Chanjuan patted Bo Yanyan's shoulder, seeing that her face was rosy, and she seemed to be doing well, she was not as miserable as they thought, so she finally felt relieved.

    "Miss Xiaoqiu, did we bring cigarettes up?" Xiao Tiantian pointed at the school gate, "Don't worry, we will definitely watch her. If she asks for leave again, we will ask Chanjuan to complain to you."

    Zheng Yi also nodded.

    He Chanjuan raised a hand and said, "Miss Xiaoqiu, we will definitely help you take care of Yanyan, so don't be angry and don't scold her."

    Liang Wanqiu took a few steps towards a big tree next to her, and she He Chanjuan beckoned.

    He Chanjuan hurried over.

    Liang Wanqiu said softly: "Have you had lunch yet?"

    "Not yet."

    "Yanyan hasn't had lunch yet, can you take her to have a meal later? If you have time today, go shopping with her." Clothes and quilts, I will return to the imperial capital the day after tomorrow, and I will treat you guys to dinner."

    Her tone was very soft, and her voice was very sweet.

    He Chanjuan quickly patted her chest and said, "Okay."

    Even if Liang Wanqiu didn't say anything, they would still bring Bo Yanyan to dinner, and they would have to buy quilts and clothes, so they couldn't let Bo Yanyan sleep on the mat tonight.

    Liang Wanqiu felt at ease. She felt that these girls were good people. If the little girls study hard, they can make some good friends and spend their four years in college happily.

    However, I want to work to make money.

    Whether it was really for making money, Liang Wanqiu didn't know, and didn't want to keep asking.

    Even if he lied to her, she is willing to be deceived now. It is the first time to deceive her, and she will give it a chance.

    If you cheat three times, forget it.

    No matter how reluctant you are, you can't abandon your principles.

    Liang Wanqiu nodded: "Go in, if you have something to do in the future, you can send me a message. I don't know what Yanyan has been doing these past few months. If you ask, please tell me."

    He Chanjuan He said solemnly: "Okay." She ran to her friend, and then they ran into the campus with thin smoke.

    It wasn't until Liang Wanqiu couldn't see her back that she took her eyes back.

    She stood by the car for a long time, first transferred 50,000 yuan to Bo Yanyan, and then 50,000 yuan to He Chanjuan, saying that this money would be used to buy clothes and quilts for Bo Yanyan, and the rest would be for them. snack.

    Until Bo Yanyan sent her a message on WeChat.

    It was a picture of her eating with her classmates in the cafeteria, with students in the background.

    Liang Wanqiu breathed a sigh of relief and replied to the message.

    "Study hard, I'll go back first, and come to see you at school when my sister finishes her work."

    Liang Wanqiu drove home, packed her suitcase, and took a taxi to the airport.

    In the afternoon, Liang Wanqiu arrived at Jincheng.

    Lin Su picked her up outside the airport. After putting Liang Wanqiu's suitcase away, Lin Su said, "Go to my house. We will have hot pot for dinner at home. My parents will go home later today."

    Lin Su's father Mom is both a high school teacher, mom teaches physics, dad teaches history.

    There is no heating in Jincheng, and it is always foggy in winter, like a layer of white ash.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that the weather in Jincheng was similar to that in Yangcheng, except that Jincheng was colder in winter and hotter in summer.

    When they arrived at Lin Su's house, her parents hadn't come back yet.

    Lin Su took Liang Wanqiu to the guest room. Her house was actually quite big, about 200 square meters.

    "I bought this house early, and the house price was quite cheap back then." Lin Su took out two quilts from the closet and made the bed: "Why don't you look very happy to see you."

    Liang Wanqiu sat down on the chair, and her two Resting her chin on her hand: "I just feel that raising a child is very difficult, and I can't finish worrying about it."

    Lin Su chuckled, "You don't have any children."

    "I have..." Liang Wanqiu wanted to talk about his girlfriend who just graduated from college, She changed her words: "My sister."

    "Is there a conflict with your sister?" Lin Su spread out the quilt, brought the bed sheet, and after making it, brought a duvet.

    She stretched out her hand and pressed the quilt a few times. It was very soft, and it should be very comfortable to sleep on.

    "Okay, you're going to sleep here these two nights." She said, "What happened to you and your sister?"

    "She asked for leave and didn't go to school. I asked her what she was doing? She said she went to make money."

    Liang Wanqiu Puzzled: "You said how much living expenses should I pay for a month to go to university?"

    She knew that depending on the family's financial situation, if the family has money, it will pay more, and if the family has no money, it will pay less.     Lin Su was stunned for a moment: "Two or three thousand is about the same. I haven't graduated for a few

    years. Qingbei canteen is not expensive."

.

    I eat in the cafeteria a lot, rarely order takeaway, rarely eat snacks, and the fruits I buy are not expensive.

    Lin Su thought for a while: "How much do you pay a month?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "We agreed that we would give 10,000 yuan a month, but didn't she work as my assistant during the summer vacation? I gave her 50,000 yuan. After I came out, I rewarded her with 200,000 yuan, and her school also gave her a bonus, so she really doesn't need money."

    Liang Wanqiu also asked the girls in Bo Yanyan's dormitory about how much she was given this month . A girl's living expenses are not as much as that of a thin smoke.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, if she earns more, she will give more, and if she can't spend it all, she can save it.

    Lin Su pondered, and she couldn't figure out why Bo Yanyan needed to work part-time.

    Liang Wanqiu's living expenses are very high. As long as Bo Yanyan doesn't buy luxury goods, he can still have more than half of it left every month.

    I was really short of money, so I asked Liang Wanqiu for it. Liang Wanqiu was earning quite a bit now, so she was willing to give a few hundred thousand to Bo Yanyan.

    Lin Su: "Why don't you ask her?"

    "I can't find out." Liang Wanqiu said helplessly, "I don't even dare to think about it. What should I do if I have a daughter in the future? I'm sure I can't stop worrying about it every day." It's

    okay . She had no desire to have children, not even to adopt a girl.

    Too much worry, I have a girlfriend who is a few years younger, and I worry all the time.

    "I'll ask when I return to the imperial capital the day after tomorrow." Liang Wanqiu put this question to the back of his mind.

    Lin Su had promised to do things seriously.

    It's just that tomorrow's live broadcast time is not very good, but she can't say it yet.

    Liang Wanqiu raised her head: "What exactly does this variety show do?" "The live     broadcast

    starts at seven o'clock in the morning and ends at ten o'clock in the evening. It's a happy time with family and friends."

Liang Wanqiu watched: "There are four guests in total, all from the entertainment industry. I asked the other three artists. For the first live broadcast, they also invited friends from the circle."

    The first live broadcast, the fight is the number of viewers and heat.

    Therefore, it is impossible for the four guests to find family members and friends outside the circle, and family members and friends outside the circle have no fans, so naturally there is no popularity.

    They are all looking for people from the same circle to go on the show together, and help promote it by the way.

    It took Liang Wanqiu about ten minutes to finish watching it, and she also understood the rules of the show.

    That is, during the ten hours from seven o'clock in the evening, the camera is always facing Lin Su, and it will be broadcast live all the time. The director team also installed cameras in her home. Except for the bathroom, there are cameras in other places, including her two Sleep in the guest room at night.

    It's just that the camera hasn't been turned on yet, so it has to be turned on at seven o'clock in the morning, and the program staff will come over by then.

    Among the four live broadcast rooms, no one wants to be the one with the lowest popularity and popularity.

    Therefore, the three guests invited a lot of friends in the circle.

    On the other hand, Lin Su invited a friend of Liang Wanqiu.

    Whether or not the audience can be retained depends on the activities arranged by Lin Su tomorrow.

    Liang Wanqiu gave the contract to Lin Su: "What are we going to do tomorrow?"

    Lin Su: "How do you like riding a horse?"

    When they were filming in the film crew, they all learned how to ride a horse for a while, and they were very heroic.

    If this was summer or autumn, Liang Wanqiu would agree, but this is winter.

    "How about changing it? Another event that can retain the audience." Liang Wanqiu couldn't think of a good event, and the audience wasn't her fan. This day was very interesting to make the audience want to watch.

    If only the fans watch the live broadcast, it's easy to handle, chatting with fans, just chatting about nothing.

    However, compared with the vast number of netizens, the number of fans of artists is pitifully small.

    Lin Su actually didn't have a good arrangement. She watched the show last year, and the guests all took their families and friends to play around, and even acted silly.

    Like work? Obviously able to do it, but to create an image of an idiot in life, this will increase the popularity even more.

    Lin Su's parents came back from school. After Liang Wanqiu greeted them, she and Lin Su went to the kitchen to get ingredients.

    A hot pot meal lasted for a long time.

    While eating hot pot, Lin's father and Lin's mother suggested that Lin Su take Liang Wanqiu to her high school to have fun, because they didn't do much to increase the popularity of the live broadcast room, Lin's father and Lin's mother decided to make less appearances on the first day, The camera is still for Lin Su and Liang Wanqiu.

    Lin Su and Liang Wanqiu have no objections, as long as they don't think of any good activities, they can only watch first.

    The live broadcast started at seven o'clock, and it took more than six o'clock. Therefore, several people went back to the bedroom early.

    Liang Wanqiu also went back to the guest room. When she was lying on the bed, it was not ten o'clock and she couldn't fall asleep.

    Make a video call to Bo Yanyan.

    Thin Smoke picks up quickly.

    "Sister."

    Liang Wanqiu saw Zheng Yi in her background, who was in the dormitory.

    "Going to sleep?" she asked.

    Bo Yanyan nodded slightly: "Go to sleep later, and in the afternoon, I went to buy quilts nearby with my classmates."

    She moved her phone, and the camera pointed to her bed. The dolls are decorated cutely and warmly.

    She didn't mention today's matter, and planned to talk about it after returning to the imperial capital. It was also because Bo Yanyan was in the dormitory, and if there was any private matter to be settled by the two of them, it was not good for everyone to make trouble, and the little girl lost her son in front of her classmates. , will hurt her self-esteem.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled: "That's good, I'll be at Lin Su's house and have a live broadcast with her."

    "Tomorrow?" Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan mentioned this matter once.

    Bo Yanyan thought, that sister will be broadcasting live tomorrow, so she won't be able to see the meeting, but it doesn't matter, the audience in the live broadcast room will tell her.

    "Well, the live broadcast will be live for two days, and I will be on the plane at six o'clock in the afternoon the day after tomorrow."

    After the live broadcast, Lin Su will return to the crew to film. Late fall is okay.

    She promised her friend something, just do it.

    After chatting with Bo Yanyan for a while and saying goodnight to each other, Liang Wanqiu fell asleep.

    Liang Wanqiu woke up at six o'clock the next morning. After washing up, she spent half an hour putting on makeup.

    At seven o'clock, the live broadcast started, and Liang Wanqiu Meimei appeared in the camera.

    As soon as the live broadcast room was opened, Liang Wanqiu's fans and Lin Su's fans flooded into the live broadcast room and started posting barrage.

    [Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu waited for an hour. I want to see the beautiful sister. ]

    [Just after waking up, I can see my beautiful face in autumn, so happy. ]

    [Beautiful sisters post, I love them all, as long as they are good-looking girls, I like them all. ]

    [Liang Wanqiu woke up so early, she's all put on makeup, where's Lin Su? Lin Su got up too, put on her makeup, and I went to the other three studios to watch. 】

    【Seven o'clock is really early, it feels like the sky is not completely bright yet. 】

    【Sisters, the owners of the other three live broadcast rooms haven’t woken up yet, I’m dying of laughter. If I were Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su, I would lie in the warm and comfortable bed and sleep live for everyone to watch. ]

    [Haha, the two beauties have no experience in variety shows, so they are too sincere and dedicated. 】

    Liang Wanqiu didn't know about the barrage, she was discussing with Lin Su what to eat for breakfast, talking in a low voice.

    Lin Su: "How about spicy soup and scallion pancakes? Let's go out and buy them."

    Liang Wanqiu had no objection: "Okay."

    So the two went out to buy breakfast.

    Viewers and fans in the live broadcast room chat while watching the live broadcast.

    [Does anyone still remember that there was a scientific research conference in the country today? Any sisters watch that? ]

    [It starts at nine o'clock, and there is still more than an hour. Don't worry, I have two mobile phones. ]

    [I will watch this live broadcast on my mobile phone and that live broadcast on my computer. 】

    [Scientific research is too far away from my life, I don't think I can understand that meeting, when the boss introduces the new mobile phone, the sisters come to remind me that I am only interested in the new mobile phone. ]

    [Me too, I'm a commoner, I don't understand the world of scientific research bosses. ]

    [I heard people say that there is a very young boss at this scientific research conference. I heard that he is very young. He is the one who won the International Physics Award and the International Mathematics Award. There is a gossip that the new mobile phone was developed by their team. Still a girl. ]

    [This kind of big guy, no matter how young he is, he must be thirty or forty years old. He is a big sister. I am only twenty years old this year. ]

    [I'm just curious why the country hides this big boss? Why didn't you show us when you won the award the year before last? ]

    [Maybe the boss is too low-key, haha, I have a friend whose uncle works in a scientific research institute, and said that the boss is too young, so the country doesn't show it to us. ]

    [I only know that the country will protect the privacy of minors, not that this boss will only come of age this year, so show us this year. ]

    [Sister, you think too much, I think the country is to protect the safety of the boss. ]

    [Watching the live broadcast, please remember, this is Lin Su's live broadcast room, let's turn our attention to the two beauties... the spicy soup in their hands. 】

    Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su bought spicy soup and scallion pancakes, enough for four people. After packing, they went home.

    The four sat at the dining table and ate breakfast quietly.

    Seeing this, the audience in the live broadcast room also felt hungry, and ate breakfast while watching the live broadcast.

    After breakfast, Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su did some housework at home to warm up their bodies, and it was eight o'clock before they knew it.

    Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su decided to go to Lin Su's high school to have fun. These two days, high school is on vacation.

    Lin Su drove, Liang Wanqiu sat in the driver's seat.

    "I don't know how barrage is like?" It was Lin Su's first live broadcast of a variety show. It would be a lie to say that she was not nervous, and she was also afraid that among the four live broadcast rooms, her live broadcast room had the least number of viewers.

    Especially now, she had no idea what the other three guests and friends were doing, and she couldn't see the barrage.

    Liang Wanqiu comforted her: "It should be very friendly, we all have a good relationship with the audience."

    Everyone is Mu Qiang, and Lin Su has the halo of being a top student.

    In the circle for several years, there has been no negative news, so she is very popular.

    As for Liang Wanqiu, the popularity of passers-by has exploded recently.

    On their way to the high school campus, the National Scientific Research Conference also started live broadcast.

    The live broadcast website is on the national official video, Weibo, and several official media also forwarded the live video.

    From 8:10 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., during the 50 minutes, it’s time for everyone to enter the venue. After 9:00 a.m., the meeting will officially start.

    Compared with Lin Su's variety show, the number of viewers watching the live broadcast of the scientific research conference is at least a hundred times, or even a thousand times that of watching a variety show live broadcast.

    Although they don't know much about scientific research, most of the people watching the live broadcast are young people. Young people don't understand scientific research, but they still pay attention.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-11-19 23:25:44~2021-11-20 23:48:34~

    Thanks for the irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: Hmm~ 50 bottles; 38 bottles of He Xuan, the scholar of He Mansion; 30 bottles of ssrb; 20 bottles of Su.; 17 bottles of King Pigeon;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.8K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
78.9K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
6K 94 9
Chi Jinnian has passed through a book and has become the number one villain in the literature of a certain Jiang Da heroine. She's jealous of the her...
7.8K 418 88
Pure sweet and no abuse, every world is he] Po Shuyi (attack) x Lin Nanyun (accepted) Fascinating big beauty x little cute The story of the big devil...