The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 89

101 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 089

    Liang Wanqiu took a bite of the baked bun, it tasted like chewing wax, but she swallowed it, and asked the actress next to her, "Will a girl of this age be so clingy when she first falls in love?" The

    actress said: "Eighteen or nineteen years old It’s the first time for a girl to fall in love, and she’s much crazier than a boy of this age.”

    Afraid that Liang Wanqiu wouldn’t understand, the actress explained to her: “This is why women are emotional and men are rational. It’s because women place more emphasis on emotion, while men are more realistic and cold-blooded, think about it, do you see more scumbag men or more scumbag girls?”

    Liang Wanqiu stared blankly at the baked bun with a bite, there was no doubt that it was a scumbag man many.

    "I see." She bowed her head.

    However, it is still a bit sad.

    It may be that I have been tired of seeing this actress and her little boyfriend for so long tonight, and I miss my little girl.

    She has also become emotional. When she is emotional, she is easy to be sad, and when she is sad, she will be hypocritical.

    The actress smiled: "Actually, he and I have our own plans. He wants my money to be supported by a rich woman. He doesn't want to fight anymore. I want his young body."

    More than ten years older, falling in love That's it, the actress has no intention of getting married.

    When she falls in love, she must find a young, handsome and obedient little wolf dog to please her and make her happy.

    If you are disobedient or bored, just give some money and get rid of it.

    Liang Wanqiu thought of the actress's family. Someone in the film crew mentioned that the only daughter of a real estate company boss came to the entertainment industry for fun, and when she had enough fun, she would go home and become a young lady.

    After saying goodbye to the actress, Liang Wanqiu returned to the hotel, opened the door and turned on the lights as usual, and changed into slippers at the entrance.

    It's a bit cold, and the heating hasn't come on yet, so Liang Wanqiu doesn't want to turn on the air conditioner.

    So she wore a pair of furry slippers.

    When putting away the bag, she checked the time by the way, it was ten forty.

    On WeChat, she sent a message to the little girl during dinner time, but she hasn't received a reply yet.

    Liang Wanqiu searched for the contacts, found He Chanjuan's WeChat, and the two added a friend and said a word.

    He Chanjuan said that she would not disturb her and never looked for her.

    Liang Wanqiu wanted to ask He Chanjuan, what is the little girl busy with?

    But after that, she didn't want others to get involved in her private affairs with the little girl, and she didn't want others to know about the little girl's affairs.

    What she wanted was to ask Bo Yanyan, let her tell her.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed, put her phone on the sofa, and she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    At 11:40, Liang Wanqiu finally finished her work. She dried her hair and took care of her skin.

    She was wearing a set of pink pajamas with trousers and long sleeves, and she was sitting on the sofa looking at her mobile phone, but the little girl still didn't send her a message.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the bedroom with her mobile phone. After sitting on the bed, she hesitated for a few minutes and sent a video call.

    After a while, it was connected over there.

    Liang Wanqiu couldn't believe it, her eyes lit up a little, they were full of love, she didn't dare to blink, and stared straight at the phone screen.

    Bo Yanyan's pure and beautiful face appeared on the screen, with a small and delicate jaw, and skin so white that it was almost transparent.

    She was wearing a fluffy red coat, a white bunny hat, and two bunny ears, so cute.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan waved her hand, "Are you still asleep?"

    The background on her side was pitch black.

    Liang Wanqiu curled her lips and smiled: "I miss you, I can't sleep."

    Bo Yanyan looked at her and smiled: "I miss my sister too."

    Her voice was not low, and Liang Wanqiu was worried: "Is it on the balcony? Will it be?" Wake up your roommate?"

    Bo Yanyan was stunned for a second: "I have greeted them, they won't be angry."

    After she finished speaking, she lowered her head, her right hand seemed to be stirring something.

    Liang Wanqiu was suspicious: "Stirring coffee?"

    Bo Yanyan moved the phone away and took a picture of it for her: "It's my dinner."

    It was a bucket of instant noodles, flavored with sauerkraut.

    The noodles should have just been soaked, and the noodle cake is still a small round cake that has not yet spread out and looks very hard.

    Liang Wanqiu's eyes were a little wet, and she suddenly wanted to cry.

    She sent a video call to the little girl to see her and talk to her, but also to ask clearly, what have you been up to this month?

    She even wanted to say that He Chanjuan had gone home several times, why didn't you go home?

    But after seeing the bucket of instant noodles, Liang Wanqiu couldn't say anything.

    Bo Yanyan casually stirred it with a spoon, and when the noodle cake was dispersed, the noodle was still not soaked.

    She had already forked a lump of noodles with a spoon, took a big bite, and then, holding the bucket of noodles in one hand, took a sip of the soup.

    It was too sour, she gritted her teeth, and would never buy this flavor again.

    "Don't add marinated eggs and ham sausage?" Liang Wanqiu was almost heartbroken.

    When they were together, she never let Bo Yanyan eat instant noodles. She either cooked or went out to eat, and occasionally ordered takeaway.

    She feels that instant noodles are not nutritious, so she should eat less.

    Bo Yanyan shook her head and said, "I can't eat that much."

    "Don't eat instant noodles in the future, order takeaway." Liang Wanqiu watched her eating noodles and soup, feeling satisfied for a while.

    She didn't speak anymore, but quietly looked at the little girl on the screen, her eyes were almost greedy.

    Bo Yanyan's eating was not elegant, she was a bit voracious, she had just finished her work, and she was not hungry at that time, she just wanted to sleep, and fell asleep when she returned to her room without even taking a shower.

    After waking up, I was hungry, too hungry, but it was too late, and it was not easy to wake up Sister Niu to prepare dinner for her, so I made some noodles for myself, and then took a shower and went to bed later.

    As soon as she put down the bread, she heard the phone ringing when she was picking up the boiling water. She quickly picked up the boiling water and went to get the phone.

    After walking to the balcony, he answered the video call from Liang Wanqiu.

    Xu Shi was too hungry, Bo Yanyan finished the soup, but still felt sour, she grinned while drinking the soup, and occasionally wiped her mouth with a paper towel in embarrassment.

    Liang Wanqiu asked softly: "Is there any food in the dormitory? I'll buy some and send it to you."

    Bo Yanyan hurriedly said: "There are a lot of snacks, but I don't want to eat them. Sister, you don't need to buy them."

    Liang Wanqiu didn't insist anymore , but ask: "Are you busy studying?"

    Busy, but not busy reading.

    The main reason is that she had rested for six months before, which was too long.

    Bo Yanyan smiled and said, "I'm a little busy. I'll have time in late November. I'll play with my sister then."

    In the middle of the month, the meeting will be held and her identity will be exposed.

    Bo Yanyan is actually not worried about Liang Wanqiu getting angry, she and her sister just need to explain clearly, her sister is not an unreasonable person.

    Besides, she wasn't going to play anymore.

    She is really working hard.

    Very serious, working hard to study the gift for my girlfriend in the future.

    Liang Wanqiu was slightly disappointed that it took so long.

    At that time, the little girl was free, but she might not be free.

    Her first female lead drama is about to be aired, and Liang Wanqiu attaches great importance to it. She has to do her best to promote it and spend all her time on this drama, so she may not have time to be with the little girl.

    At least after the show airs in December, she will have to worry about the ratings and broadcast volume, as well as the audience's comments, these are also her concerns.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it. In mid-November, she was going to participate in Lin Su's variety show. She should be able to rest for a few days, and she happened to go to Qingbei to find the little girl.

    Looking at the faint smile on Bo Yanyan's face, Liang Wanqiu didn't say anything about it.

    It happened to be a surprise for the little girl and asked her to take her around the campus. Even if the time was short, it was still a date.

    The smile in Liang Wanqiu's eyes became more and more intense. Afraid of waking up the little girl's roommate, she still couldn't give up, so she said, "Good night then, I'll brush my teeth and wash my face later, and go to bed early."

    Bo Yanyan softly said: "Sister, Good night."

    After hanging up the video call, Bo Yanyan went to the bathroom to wash, and she took a very quick wash, and fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow after washing.

    But Liang Wanqiu couldn't sleep. Looking at the chat records of the two of them during this period, they all missed you. Share your life. Even Liang Wanqiu would tell Bo Yanyan what kind of food you ate in the morning and evening. .

    Bo Yanyan would also take pictures of her meals for Liang Wanqiu to see, but the rest time of the two was always staggered.

    Liang Wanqiu transferred 50,000 yuan over.

    She types.

    "Don't save money, buy whatever you want, our family has money."

    After sending it out, Liang Wanqiu finally felt at ease.

    She put the phone aside and turned off the bedroom lights.

    In the darkness, Liang Wanqiu was lying on her side. The little girl must be studying hard every day. She saw the blue shadow under her eyelids. It seemed that she hadn't rested well.

    For those who study hard, the pressure of college is even greater than that of high school.

    She also talked to the little girl about her future postgraduate entrance examination and Ph.D. Liang Wanqiu wondered if she was putting too much pressure on the little girl in her studies.

    So the little girl is only a freshman, and she stays up late to study every day, thinking about taking the postgraduate entrance examination?

    Liang Wanqiu touched the phone again.

    "Don't put too much pressure on yourself."

    "It's fine if you can graduate. It doesn't matter if you don't pass the postgraduate entrance examination. It's okay if you don't pass the exam."

    "Good night, I love you."

    Even if the little girl can't find a good job in the future, she will She can be raised.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it, but couldn't fall asleep.

    What kind of jobs can I find after graduating from a paleontology major?

    She realized that she didn't understand, so Liang Wanqiu quickly searched the Internet.

    Then, until three o'clock in the morning, she didn't fall asleep.

    Maybe it's because the actors are used to the upside-down schedule, many scenes are filmed in the middle of the night, Liang Wanqiu is in a good state of mind when filming during the day.

    At noon, I still sit and eat with my sisters.

    The drama is about to wrap up, and the four of them have been together for several months, feeling a bit reluctant.

    Ni Yulian said: "Let's get together more when we have time in the future.

    We all know that it's just a matter of talking. There's no such thing as a coincidence. We all have time.

    After this drama is over, everyone will go to other crews and fly around. Next time I don't know when we met.

    Liu Min ate rice slowly and asked, "Xiaoqiu, what are your plans for the future? Liang Wanqiu said: "

    To promote the drama I will broadcast, it is estimated that it will end in December." "

    She said this in the group, and also said that on December 1st, she asked her three sisters to send her Weibo to promote the TV series.

    All three of Ni Yulian agreed.

    They will have TV drama promotion in the future, and they can also find Liang Wanqiu.

    Ni Yulian felt that they helped Liang Wanqiu to publicize once, and they made money by selling favors to Liang Wanqiu. In the future, Liang Wanqiu will return them even more favors.

    When it comes to the popularity of any artist in the entertainment industry, no one can compare to Liang Wanqiu.

    In mid-October, "Secret Cabin" was finished.

    Liang Wanqiu received the flowers sent by the crew.

    Originally, the four of them wanted to have dinner together in the evening, but Liu Min received a call from her mother-in-law, saying that she would go home to take care of the children.

    Ni Yulian also has a child, and she also said that she wants to have a child.

    Xie Ning is going home to visit grandma.

    Having no choice but to give up, Liang Wanqiu drove home.

    On the way, I received a call from Sister Zhang.

    "Have you contacted the hero? Tomorrow morning, I will fly to Beicheng with the hero, and fly to Jincheng in the evening. There will be your live broadcast the day after tomorrow."

    Sister Zhang simply said a few words: "I will give you your email later. I bought all the air tickets for you."

    Liang Wanqiu nodded, "I know."

    On the show, participating in activities, and interacting live.

    Everything is for the promotion of the TV series, and when necessary, they have to interact closely with the actors, such as pretending to have a good understanding, but this is a leading female lead drama, and CP cannot be fired, only brotherhood can be speculated.

    After arriving home, Sister Zhang hung up the phone.

    Liang Wanqiu checked the time, it was only past three o'clock.

    Thinking of Sister Zhang's instructions, Liang Wanqiu took a bath and hair, and wiped it casually with a towel. When the hair was half dry, she didn't bother to care about it, but put on a delicate makeup, and then she started the live broadcast.

    Why did she open this live broadcast for fans to watch, talk about her plans for the next month and a half, and tell fans that she is going to promote a TV series.

    Otherwise, fans would always urge her to join the group.

    You must know that after "The Great Empress" was finished, she took a three-month break, and her career fans urged her to film on Weibo every day.

    Liang Wanqiu's last live broadcast was with Lin Su, and the host and staff were also there.

    This time, she was alone. After adjusting the equipment, she stared at the computer screen in a daze.

    She posted on Weibo yesterday, saying that she will broadcast live this afternoon.

    Therefore, as soon as the broadcast started, many fans posted barrage.

    The barrage was a little fast, and they all praised her for her beauty.

    Occasionally there are a few unscrupulous ones, and after a bunch of beautiful ones, they all ask her about her next arrangement.

    Liang Wanqiu replied while watching the barrage.

    ""The Great Empress" starts at 8 o'clock on December 1st, on Yali TV. There are two episodes per night. If you don't have time to watch TV, you can watch it on the video website the next day."

    "I think the filming is very good. Didn’t the official blog start showing clips now? Didn’t you watch it?”

    “Well, I have a lot of variety shows and announcements during this period.”

    “I have a variety show with Lin Su in mid-November.”

    Liang Wanqiu helped Lin Su promote it by the way Subscribe to a variety show.

    There are more and more questions in the barrage, asking her who is the best friend in the circle?

    Asked what kind of man she likes? Will there be love with the male protagonist because of the drama, and the two will be together?

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." In the play, the male protagonist and supporting actors were all killed by her, and they were all political enemies after the fight. Where did the feelings come from.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled: "Impossible, I am good friends and good brothers with the teachers."

    "Friends in the circle, I am very popular, and the actors I have worked with are all good."

    "The best , are all very good, I can’t choose.”

    “Will you cooperate with Lin Su again?” Liang Wanqiu thought about it seriously: “If there is a chance, I definitely want to cooperate.”

    A barrage asked her if she would cooperate with Luo Qingli?

    Liang Wanqiu: "If there is a chance, I would like to cooperate with her in filming." The

    more Liang Wanqiu watched, the more she didn't know how to answer. There are some things that she can't just think about.

    It still depends on whether the investor will let it go, and whether Luo Qingli's team will be willing?

    Where artists have the right to call the shots, most of them listen to investors.

    During the live broadcast until 5:30, Liang Wanqiu said that she was going to cook, but the audience wanted to watch her cook.

    Therefore, Liang Wanqiu live broadcasted the process of her own cooking. During the meal, she was still interacting with the audience, and she would answer the basic questions asked by the barrage.

    How many barrages asked about Bo Yanyan?

    "Where's my sister?"

    "Haven't seen my sister for a long time?" "Can I let my sister live broadcast someday and take a video of campus life in     Qingbei

    for us to watch?

    "

Dao, I haven't seen my sister for a long time.

    They chat every day intermittently.

    "My sister is at school, and I have to go to study in the evening as a freshman. I'm a bit busy. Let my sister broadcast live for everyone during the Chinese New Year."

    Then the topic moved to this year's Chinese New Year.

    "Haha, it's only October and I'm thinking about Chinese New Year. I checked, the first day of Chinese New Year is February 4th next year, and there are still more than three months left.

    " My artist just wants to go back to his hometown to celebrate the New Year with his family."

    "I bet on a pack of spicy strips, Xiaoqiu will go back to her hometown to celebrate the New Year with her parents, grandma and sister again this year, just like last year."

    "I bet on ten packs of spicy strips, you are right "

    Liang Wanqiu pressed the bowl vigorously to pick up the rice, and when the rice was half eaten, she saw a bullet screen.

    "Liang Wanqiu is a good liar, so she knows how to tell lies."

    Liang Wanqiu was baffled, she was considered a female artist who told few lies, there were some things that she couldn't say, but what she should say, she answered so sincerely.

    Did she tell lies, love?

    This really can't be said, her fans didn't think about her liking for women, and asked her what kind of men do she like? She said she didn't like a man.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that this was not a lie.

    If she really told the truth, she will probably be scolded again, saying that she is stupid and doesn't know how to lie.

    Liang Wanqiu planned to keep it a secret for as long as she could.

    At ten o'clock in the evening, the live broadcast ends.

    At seven o'clock the next morning, Liang Wanqiu went to the airport.

    After the recording of the variety show, he went to Jincheng to participate in an event. After flying all over the big cities and provincial capitals in China.

    When the time came on November 13th, Liang Wanqiu returned to the imperial capital.

    It was twelve o'clock at night when I got home, Liang Wanqiu put down the suitcase and went to the bathroom to take a simple shower.

    The heating was already turned on in the imperial capital, and the bedroom was very warm. She was so tired that she fell asleep on the bed.

    You can rest for half a day tomorrow, and you have to fly to Jincheng in the afternoon.

    Lin Su put the recording location of this variety show in her hometown Jincheng, and the name of the variety show is "Happy Hours of the Stars".

    Isn't it the happiest time with family and friends?

    While working to make money, you can also accompany your parents.

    Liang Wanqiu thought that if the program team invited her to be a resident guest, she would also choose the location at her own home, let her parents go abroad, and accompany her parents while working. This money can be earned happily and easily.

    At six o'clock in the morning, before dawn, Liang Wanqiu woke up.

    She cooked noodles for herself, added eggs and vegetables, after eating, Liang Wanqiu cleaned up.

    After seven o'clock, she drove to a nearby supermarket, bought a bunch of food, and stuffed the entire trunk.

    Liang Wanqiu sent a message to Bo Yanyan.

    "Is there too much class today?"

    "Sister has half a day off today."

    She felt that she had said it so clearly, and told the little girl that she had time, so she went to Qingbei to find the little girl and gave the little girl a surprise.

    Driving outside Qingbei campus, Liang Wanqiu called Bo Yanyan, but no one answered.

    She sent several messages, waited for a while, and received no reply.

    Liang Wanqiu made several more phone calls, but still no one answered.

    Liang Wanqiu sent a message to He Chanjuan.

    "Hello, do you have time now?"

    He Chanjuan is currently playing games with two old friends in the dormitory, and they don't have classes until ten o'clock.

    When He Chanjuan received Liang Wanqiu's news, she was both excited and surprised.

    Liang Wanqiu even took the initiative to send her a message.

    She replied quickly.

    "Yes, tell me."

    She looked at the friend next to her: "Liang Wanqiu is looking for me."

    Zheng Yi raised his eyes: "Is Yanyan coming to class?"

    Xiao Tiantian nodded vigorously: "Yanyan hasn't come to school for so long , what have you been up to?"

    "Is it really bad?" The school didn't let her drop out, which is so strange.

    It's really just a name here, but every day, students from other departments or other dormitories come to ask them if Bo Yanyan hasn't come to school all day.

    In fact, some people posted on the Internet, saying that after the start of the university, Bo Yanyan didn't go to school for a day, and he didn't know where he went?

    It's just that no one believes such a post at all.

    Especially Liang Wanqiu's fans, they feel that the person who posted the post is too bad, and they will report it when they see such a post.

    People eating melon saw it and thought it was too fake.

    After finally being admitted to Qingbei, why didn't he go to school?

    This is a rumor, but also a reliable one.

    For example, Bo Yanyan couldn't keep up with the university and missed classes.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Where is Yanyan? Are you with me? Are you in class?" The

    team battle is at a critical point, and He Chanjuan is not in the mood to read WeChat messages. After the team wins and pushes the crystal, she quits the game , and said to her friends: "Wait for me, I will reply to the message." When

    He Chanjuan saw Liang Wanqiu's message, her eyes widened.

    She didn't understand, what did Liang Wanqiu mean?

    Bo Yanyan didn't even participate in the military training, and asked for leave. Wouldn't the older sister know about it?

    But Liang Wanqiu didn't seem to know about the news.

    Or, Bo Yanyan came to school today? But they didn't see her coming to the dormitory.

    He Chanjuan glanced at the empty bed, which was still a mat and thin quilt.

    They have never touched anything that is thin and smoky.

    He Chanjuan: "Did Yanyan come to school today?"

    Liang Wanqiu frowned: "???" She knew every word, but she couldn't understand this sentence.

    He Chanjuan: "I didn't see her."

    She and Zheng Yi, Xiao Tiantian said: "She asked me where is Yanyan?"

    Zheng Yi muttered: "We still have to ask her, where did Yanyan go?"

    They Bo Yanyan didn't reply to the messages she sent, and she was very busy when she asked something.

    What is she busy with? Also a busy one.

    What's better than school? Shouldn't learning come first?

    He Chanjuan: "Yanyan asked for leave, did she come to school today? Do you want us to pick her up at the school gate?"

    He Chanjuan: "Why did she take such a long leave?"

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you in 2021 -11-18 23:39:06~2021-11-19 23:25:44, the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angel who cast mines: 3 for your peace of mind;

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 40 bottles of Chaoming; 2 bottles of Warm White;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 879 81
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...
78.8K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
35.3K 1.7K 74
Gu Bandit transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the female partner of the vicious fake daughter Alpha of the same name. In the original text...
80.9K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...