The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 87

126 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 087

    "She is under a lot of pressure. She has been refusing to go on a blind date. Her parents scolded her very badly. She almost jumped off a building some time ago. When she was standing on the top of the building and was about to jump down, she received a call from a parent saying that the student It’s gone, and I asked her for someone, and her sense of responsibility made her go to that student immediately.”

    Chen Sanshui broke down in tears when he said this.

    When she found out about this later, she was extremely grateful to that parent. Even though that parent kept abusing Wen Tan when he made that phone call, he saved Wen Tan's life.

    Liang Wanqiu patted Chen Sanshui on the back, silently comforting her.

    Chen Sanshui paused for a while: "She wants to find someone to marry, but she is very resistant."

    "Then what are you going to do with her?" Liang Wanqiu couldn't say: "Can she really take that step?" With

    a man she hates Get married, live together forever, and do intimate things.

    Liang Wanqiuguang thought of this possibility. If it happened to her, she would feel that life would be worse than death.

    But according to her personality, she will not let herself go to that step, she will try to get rid of it.

    "I don't know. She might get married, and I might get married too. Xiaoqiu, there are four elderly people in my family. I have parents. If I don't get married, they will be judged."

    Many times, parents force Children get married not for the happiness of the children, but for the face that the parents care about.

    Small cities are already under a lot of pressure, and they get married early, and they haven't gotten married in the 24th or 5th, and there are a lot of people talking behind their backs.

    It is a lie to say that you don't care what other people say, but how many people can really do it. If you really don't care.

    Chen Sanshui scrubbed the vegetables in the basin, she sighed: "Are you with Xiaotao?"

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned for a few seconds: "I haven't told you yet."

    Chen Sanshui turned his head to look at her: "The way you look at her, the way she looks at you can't deceive anyone, Xiao Qiu, you should restrain yourself when you are outside in the future. Someone is going to scold you."

    Liang Wanqiu touched her eyes: "Is it so obvious?"

    Chen Sanshui nodded: "Anyone with eyes can tell that your fans are not so easy to deceive."

    Liang Wanqiu also understands, stars have What's going on, good or bad, Da Fan actually knows everything.

    Choosing to play dumb is nothing more than liking this artist.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while: "I'll talk to Xiaotao later, I have to be aloof outside." In the

    living room, Bo Yanyan was drinking with the can of yogurt, and occasionally glanced at the TV opposite.

    Wen Qin is also watching a TV series, which is an anti-Japanese film, which is very exaggerated.

    She couldn't arouse any interest, but her eyes still watched.

    Bo Yanyan drank half a can of yogurt, she put the yogurt on the coffee table, she squatted down, peeled the grapes and ate them, took a bite after removing the skins, it was delicious, juicy and sweet.

    "Sister Wen, do you eat grapes?" She raised her eyes, "It's very sweet."

    Wen Qin shook her head, and the next second, she squatted down and stretched out her hand.

    Bo Yanyan took a small bunch of grapes and put them in her palm. Wen Tan looked at the red-purple grapes. She didn't peel them, but put one in her mouth.

    "Are you and Liang Wanqiu in a relationship?" Wen Tan heard his own low voice, a little hoarse.

    "Yeah." Bo Yanyan admitted generously: "What's the matter?"

    Her tone and expression seemed to be in harmony with others, as if I wanted to drink water when I was thirsty and eat when I was hungry.

    Wen Qin thought of her dating with Chen Sanshui in college, but she was actually sneaky, and didn't dare to admit it to the people around her, for fear of being told.

    She never told anyone that she and Chen Sanshui were lovers, and Chen Sanshui was better than her, so she told Liang Wanqiu.

    "Aren't you afraid that others will say about you? Your parents know? They don't want to, what do you do if they want you to break up?" Wen Qin lowered his head: "They have a hard time communicating, they will beat you, scold you, and they will hurt themselves. Threatening you."

    Bo Yanyan knew what she was talking about, the scar on Wen Tan's neck was so obvious, and Xia Tian didn't deliberately cover it, so he could see it at a glance.

    Bo Yanyan thought about it carefully, and found that none of the possibilities Wen Tan mentioned would happen to her.

    She said: "I am very independent, no one can control me."

    She is different from Wen Tan, she is with Liang Wanqiu, everyone knows and supports her.

    Wen Tan sighed: "That's it."

    No wonder he dared to be so bold, Liang Wanqiu could withstand the pressure, and so could the little girl.

    Bo Yanyan gave her a piece of watermelon: "Are you under a lot of pressure with Sister Sanshui?"

    Wen Tan was stunned.

    Bo Yanyan handed the piece of watermelon to her, and Wen Tan took it.

    Bo Yanyan used a toothpick to fork herself a piece of watermelon. She said: "If you are stressed, move out of the house and not live with your parents. The pressure will be much less. If you make a phone call occasionally and they urge you, just call Hang up."

    Wen Tan shook his head and said: "No, if I dare to move out, my mother will tell me that I will die."

    "She just said that she can't do it. How will you know if you don't try."

    Bo Yan Yan changed the subject: "Or go to Yangcheng to find Sister Sanshui, she has also moved out of the house, you can take the postgraduate entrance examination, and live in another city in the future."

    Wen Qin stared at her blankly for a long while, then she smiled: "You You still understand this."

    Bo Yanyan also smiled: "I don't understand, but I know that if a girl has a high degree of education or earns a lot, the family will interfere less with her private affairs." For

    example, Liang Wanqiu, she used to even It's very confusing, but after all, in the entertainment industry, he still earns more than his peers.

    So confused, she bought a house, and also bought a house for her parents in her hometown, so no one said she should get married.

    Sometimes being urged by relatives, she also has the confidence to go back.

    Another example is her herself, everyone dotes on her, as long as she dares not break the law and commit crimes, no one will say anything even if her personal morality is at fault.     Wen Tan bit the piece of watermelon, and after eating, he forked

    a piece of watermelon and ate it himself: "Will it be better in another city?"

    Bo Yanyan said, "Maybe, if you have money."

Biting the watermelon slowly, but thinking about what Bo Yanyan said, if she passed the postgraduate entrance examination and succeeded, or she went to Yangcheng to live with Chen Sanshui, or if she left her city, Chen Sanshui would also leave Yangcheng.

    The two of them went to live in a city they both liked, and no one in that city knew them. They rented a small house, just the two of them.

    For some reason, Wen Tan was a little yearning, but also very excited.

    She ate the watermelon and threw the toothpick in the trash can. She stood up and rubbed her hands: "I'll go to the kitchen."

    Liang Wanqiu was washing and cooking vegetables with Chen Sanshui, talking in a low voice.

    When Wen Tan came in, Liang Wanqiu had just put the sliced ​​pork into the pan and stir-fried, and Chen Sanshui was chopping the peppers.

    There was suddenly one more person in the kitchen, making it even more cramped.

    Liang Wanqiu held the spatula and looked at Wen Tan: "Can you cook?"

    Wen Tan said: "Yes."

    "Then you come." Liang Wanqiu gave her the spatula: "You two cook, I will go Watching TV with Xiaotao."

    Wen Tan pursed his lips, "Okay."

    Liang Wanqiu went out.

    In the living room, Bo Yanyan was still squatting and eating fruit, Liang Wanqiu took a small bench and put it behind her buttocks: "Sit and eat."

    Bo Yanyan sat down and handed the peeled lychees to her.

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head, she didn't eat, Bo Yanyan ate it by herself.

    Liang Wanqiu has been quitting sugar. She rarely eats sweet things. Eating too much is not good for the skin, and it is easy to gain weight. Many fruits have scary high sugar content and high calories.

    Therefore, Liang Wanqiu always ate vegetables rather than fruits.

    "What did you say to her?" Liang Wanqiu picked up the water glass and took a sip of water: "When she entered the kitchen, I found that she was a different person, and the haze was gone."

    "Let her take the postgraduate entrance examination, and sister Sanshui Change your life in another city." Bo Yanyan blinked her eyes: "Sister, am I very smart?"

    "Really smart." Liang Wanqiu smiled and pinched her face.

    Bo Yanyan pointed to the other side of the face: "This side also needs to be done."

    "You need to be symmetrical." Liang Wanqiu laughed to death: "No."

    Bo Yanyan glared at her.

    Angrily, she leaned over to kiss Liang Wanqiu's lips, Liang Wanqiu deliberately tilted her head, and her kiss landed on the right cheek.

    Liang Wanqiu held her own face, and stretched out the left cheek: "Kiss here too."

    "No kiss." Bo Yanyan snorted proudly.

    "It's over, I was infected by you, and I also think it's better to be symmetrical." Liang Wanqiu pinched her face with a smile: "Okay, I pinched it, give me a quick kiss."

    Bo Yanyan has a strong backbone, shaking her head like a rattle "No, I won't even kiss you even if you beat me to death."

    "Then if you have the ability, don't kiss me all the time. Hmph, I will sleep in a separate room with you tonight." Liang Wanqiu also has a temper, so she ran into the largest bedroom.

    She came out with a pillow and put it in the small room next door.

    Bo Yanyan also went to hug a pillow and put it in the small room next door, and specially used her pillow to press Liang Wanqiu's pillow.

    Liang Wanqiu thought she was so naive and didn't want to talk to her anymore.

    She went to the kitchen and urged the two cooks to hurry up.

    Chen Sanshui: "We are guests, guests, do you understand?"

    Liang Wanqiu looked up: "I don't understand."

    Seeing that the fried pork with green peppers was ready, Wen Tan put all the dishes on the plate, Liang Wanqiu went over to wash his hands, and put The plate is gone.

    Bo Yanyan was tidying up the small tea table, it was such a big space, and he could only move the fruit to the cabinet.

    Liang Wanqiu went to get the bowls and chopsticks and set them up.

    She opened the door of the refrigerator to look, and asked, "Want to drink?"

    Chen Sanshui looked at Wen Tan: "Drink?"

    Wen Tan looked at Liang Wanqiu: "Do you want to drink?"

    "I can drink, Xiao Tao will be drunk in one sip Wen Tan: "

    Is it okay to drink beer?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "Okay, I'll buy three bottles of beer, one for each of us."

    Liang Wanqiu tried his drinking capacity before, and after four bottles of beer, he would vomit , You can continue to drink after vomiting, and you will be sleepy after drinking two more bottles, and you will sleep for a long time.

    However, she didn't know what this body was like.

    The original owner had drank wine with Chen Sanshui before, but the two of them only drank a bottle at most, like drinking water, and they didn't even blush.

    Liang Wanqiu took Bo Yanyan away, and the two went to the supermarket outside to buy beer.

    Liang Wanqiu pushed a cart, took Bo Yanyan to the snack area to buy snacks, took a bunch of her and Bo Yanyan's favorites, and Chen Sanshui's favorites, as for Wen Qin, her taste was similar to Chen Sanshui's.

    After buying snacks, I bought another watermelon, followed by yogurt and ice cream, and finally beer.

    After coming out of the supermarket with the bag in hand, the two walked back to the hotel.

    As soon as she put down her things in the room, Liang Wanqiu went to weigh herself.

    She felt that she could not only drink alcohol, but also eat some snacks. This is good in summer, and she would lose weight.

    Bo Yanyan is sorting out the things she bought, putting the watermelon in the corner, stuffing the beer, yoghurt and ice cream into the refrigerator, and putting the rest on the cabinet.

    After cooking two more dishes, Liang Wanqiu put the dishes on the small coffee table.

    They are all common home-cooked dishes, and the presentation is so-so.

    Liang Wanqiu tasted a piece of meat, it tasted delicious.

    She picked up another piece of meat and fed it to Bo Yanyan, then put down the chopsticks.

    After waiting for more than half an hour, the last few dishes were served, and the small coffee table was full.

    Liang Wanqiu came over with beer and yogurt, and gave the yogurt to Bo Yanyan, and the three of them drank beer.

    It's been a long time since I've had a drink, and Liang Wanqiu has no other ideas except that it's bad to drink.

    She drank a couple of sips of wine, and asked Chen Sanshui when picking up the dishes: "Did the two of you communicate while cooking?"

    Wen Qin smiled embarrassedly while holding the rice bowl.

    Chen Sanshui said: "We plan to take the postgraduate entrance examination together and live in Haicheng in the future." The

    coastal city has beautiful scenery and seafood is very cheap.

    Liang Wanqiu nodded: "That's good, change the living environment and start over."

    Chen Sanshui also thought so, she put some vegetables for Wen Qin and put them in her bowl: "I hope we can all pass the exam, but we didn't pass the exam." It's fine, just keep going to work." The

    two of them don't have high salaries, but they live and eat at home, and their family members will give them subsidies. In fact, their salaries have not been spent, and they are not lavish spenders. They have some savings .

    That is, if you buy a house in Haicheng in the future, it may be very difficult.

    Let's rent a house at the beginning, and then buy a house when it stabilizes.

    Chen Sanshui hesitated for a while and said, "We may want to buy a house in Haicheng in the future."

    Liang Wanqiu: "It's okay, I will work hard to make money, and I will lend it to you at that time without interest. I will pay it back when you have money."

    A meal, eating happily.

    Almost all the stir-fried dishes were eaten, except for some chili peppers, which were so spicy that no one really ate them.

    Liang Wanqiu also drank a bottle of wine, Wen Tan didn't hold a lot of alcohol, and said she was dizzy after drinking, so Chen Sanshui accompanied her to the small bedroom to sleep.

    Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan were in charge of tidying up the small coffee table and washing the dishes by the way.

    After washing the dishes, the two sat on the sofa to watch a movie and occasionally had a snack.

    At 3:30 in the afternoon, the four of them went outside to play until 11:00 in the evening, when Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan returned to the hotel.

    Chen Sanshui and Wen Tan were going to play tomorrow, they asked Bo Yanyan if they wanted to go together, but Bo Yanyan didn't agree, so she didn't want to be a light bulb, wouldn't it be nice to guard her girlfriend?

    The days went by like this, nothing special.

    Liang Wanqiu stayed on the set every day to film, and in a blink of an eye it was the day when Bo Yanyan started school.

    Liang Wanqiu asked the film crew for a day off, she was going to send Bo Yanyan to school, school started, Bo Yanyan stayed at school, she stayed in the film crew, maybe we won't be able to see each other until the weekend.

    From mid-March to September, the two lived together for half a year, and suddenly they were about to separate. Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan couldn't bear to part with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.1K 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
6.8K 532 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...
5.3M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
987K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...