The abuse heroine secretly ki...

Von Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 86

102 2 0
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 086

    While everyone was drinking, Liang Wanqiu drew prizes for fans on Weibo.

    Knowing the price of the new mobile phone, and it will not be released until December, Liang Wanqiu told the fans to transfer the money directly to them, and they will save the money and go buy the mobile phone by themselves.

    Asking her to buy a mobile phone to send to fans, Liang Wanqiu found it very difficult. It was not known how much it would be produced when it first came out, and there must be a lot of people buying it, so she might not be able to snatch it.

    At the beginning of July, junior high schools all over the country began to have a holiday.

    Chen Sanshui was also on vacation, so she sent a message to Liang Wanqiu, saying that she would travel with her girlfriend for a month this summer vacation, and the first stop would be the imperial capital.

    Liang Wanqiu said hello to the director in advance. On the day Chen Sanshui came, she and the director took half a day off.

    The shooting ends at twelve o'clock, and I take my friends to dinner, and then play around.

    Chen Sanshui's girlfriend is Wen Tan, her father's surname is Wen, and her mother's surname is Qin. Both she and Chen Sanshui's university classmates graduated from normal universities.

    Later, they all went back to their respective cities to take the teaching qualification test and became teachers, which belonged to long-distance relationships.

    We seldom meet each other, and usually stay together during winter and summer vacations, and come out to play under the name of good friends.

    The parents on both sides didn't know that they were together, so Chen Sanshui and Wen Tan were both forced to go on blind dates by their families, and they didn't dare to tell their families, so they could only keep it a secret.

    We broke up several times and said that we should find a man to marry.

    In the end, there was still no score, so I persisted.

    On the 5th, Chen Sanshui and Wen Tan arrived at the imperial capital.

    Liang Wanqiu sent them the address of the crew and asked them to take a taxi.

    When they arrived at the set, it was ten o'clock in the morning, and Liang Wanqiu was still filming. Bo Yanyan went to pick them up outside the community, bought water for them, took them to the community, and sat down in his favorite small pavilion. .

    When Wen Qin met Bo Yanyan for the first time, his attitude was a little cold, and he nodded his head as a greeting.

    Bo Yanyan smiled at her, and pointed to the fruit placed on the stone table: "Sister, you eat, I will read a book."

    She lowered her head and continued to read.

    Chen Sanshui coaxed his girlfriend with a bunch of grapes: "Do you want to eat this?"

    Wen Qin shook his head.

    Chen Sanshui showed her the litchi again.

    Wen Tan said: "Get angry."

    Chen Sanshui took the watermelon: "Then eat this?"     Wen

    Tan's face was a little ugly: "I don't even want to eat it."

The bottle of water was bought by Bo Yanyan at the store outside the community, and each person bought a bottle of water.

    Chen Sanshui looked sad, she put down the box of cut watermelons, and saw that Wen Tan had already walked outside the small pavilion.

    She got up, wanted to chase after him, hesitated for a moment, then sat down, sitting opposite Bo Yanyan and looked at the pile of fruits on the table.

    Chen Sanshui picked up a lychee. After peeling off the skin, she squeezed the white flesh and put it in her mouth. It was very sweet, so sweet that it made you feel greasy.

    But she was very bitter.

    Before coming here, she had a fight with Wen Tan.

    Wen Qin said that she was going to break up. Being with her was too stressful, and she couldn't bear it.

    Chen Sanshui didn't dare to break up, and begged Wen Tan to come over.

    She said she would just play for a month, and if Wen Tan wanted to break up after a month, she would agree to break up.

    Chen Sanshui didn't tell Liang Wanqiu about this matter, she knew that Liang Wanqiu was busy with filming, and she didn't want to treat her good friend like a trash can and listen to her complaints.

    Chen Sanshui looked at Wen Tan's back eagerly, and saw that she had walked under a crabapple tree, bent down and picked up a leaf on the ground to play with.

    She began to peel the lychees again, and after eating a few, she dared not eat them.

    She looked at the thin smoke on the opposite side, the little girl was reading a book quietly, her small face was porcelain white and peaceful.

    Chen Sanshui was a little envious, it was better when he was eighteen.

    When you love someone, you love it without thinking too much about it.

    She and Wen Tan have also been brave and determined.

    But now, their relationship seems to be defeated by secular pressure.

    Bo Yanyan turned the page and continued reading.

    After watching it for half an hour, my shoulder hurts.

    She raised her head, took her own water on the table, unscrewed the cap and took a sip.

    Chen Sanshui was lying on the stone table, looking at Wen Tan who was sitting under the tree in a daze.

    Bo Yanyan looked at Chen Sanshui, then at Wen Tan.

    She took the phone and sent a few messages to Liang Wanqiu.

    "Sister, Sister Sanshui and her girlfriend had a quarrel."

    "The two of them were in the cold war, and they didn't speak for half an hour."

    "I didn't ask the reason."

    After sending, Bo Yanyan continued to read.

    Liang Wanqiu finished filming at twelve o'clock. After the director said it was time, she tiptoed to look for Bo Yanyan, and she saw the little girl quietly reading a book at a glance. Liang Wanqiu pursed her lips and smiled.

    She said a few words to the director, went to the cloakroom to change, and took off her makeup.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the lounge to get her bag, took out her phone while walking, she saw the message Bo Yanyan sent her on WeChat.

    Chen Sanshui also sent her a message.

    She reported good news but not bad news, saying that she brought her girlfriend here, and the two of them were very happy.

    Liang Wanqiu read the message, but she didn't reply.

    After a few minutes, I arrived at the small pavilion.

    Liang Wanqiu gave the bag to Bo Yanyan and patted her head.

    She looked at Chen Sanshui: "What do you want to eat at noon? Go to a restaurant outside, or go back to the hotel? Or cook? I have ingredients in my room."

    Chen Sanshui glanced at Wen Qin: "I'll ask her."

    She looked helplessly After passing by, Wen Tan was sitting on the grass in a daze, Chen Sanshui went to pull her, she stretched out her hand for a long time, Wen Tan reached out, held Chen Sanshui's hand and stood up, the two were talking face to face.

    Liang Wanqiu looked back, looked down at the little girl who was fiddling with the bag, and spoke to her in a low voice.

    "Are you tired?"

    "What about you? What do you want to eat?"

    "Today, let the two of them be the masters, okay? Let's do as we please, and follow the guests, okay?"

    Bo Yanyan took Liang Wanqiu's hand, and she Nod with a smile.

    So cute. Liang Wanqiu rubbed the back of her head.

    Chen Sanshui saw this scene when she came over, she was stunned, staring blankly at Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan.

    One of them is standing and the other is sitting.

    The standing person bowed his head, while the sitting person raised his head, and they were whispering softly. It was so beautiful that people couldn't bear to destroy this happiness and tranquility.

    Wen Tan also came over. She stood beside Chen Sanshui, looking at Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan expressionlessly.

    The sadness in her eyes flashed. In the past, she and Chen Sanshui had such a good time.

    now what? Became a couple.

    Liang Wanqiu let Bo Yanyan hold her hand, she looked at the two people standing next to her, and asked them: "What do you want to eat?"

    Chen Sanshui's voice was bitter: "Go back to the hotel, I'll cook for you."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and said: "Okay." She pulled Bo Yanyan up.

    Bo Yanyan stuffed the book into Liang Wanqiu's bag, and she carried the bag and said, "Sister, where are the fruits?"

    Liang Wanqiu thought that there seemed to be no fruit in the hotel, so she put a few boxes into a plastic bag, and she gave it to Chen Sanshui: "You carry it."

    Chen Sanshui was about to reach out, but Wen Qin took it, and held the bags in his hand .

    She smiled at Liang Wanqiu, her smile was a little weak.

    Liang Wanqiu saw the blue and purple marks on her neck, and she looked away calmly, pretending not to see them.

    On the way back to the hotel, Bo Yanyan still held Liang Wanqiu's hand and refused to let it go, occasionally flicking her.

    The two of them walked in front, Chen Sanshui and Wen Tan walked side by side, and walked behind.

    They were separated by some distance from Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan, Wen Qin deliberately lowered his voice to ensure that the two people in front could not hear her conversation with Chen Sanshui.

    "Are they together?" Wen Tan asked.

    Chen Sanshui told her that Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan are sisters.

    But which sister would be like this, even if her actions are intimate, her eyes can't deceive anyone.

    This is how she and Chen Sanshui came here again.

    Chen Sanshui thought of Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan looking at each other in the small pavilion, the tenderness was like water, the most gentle spring water in March was not as good as this.

    Thinking back to what Liang Wanqiu said to her some time ago, Liang Wanqiu said that he likes girls.

    She felt that Bo Yanyan was still young, and she thought of many female stars, but she never thought of Bo Yanyan.

    Unexpectedly, the person Liang Wanqiu likes is Bo Yanyan.

    When did they get together, Chen Sanshui didn't know.

    At least, happier than she and Wen Tan.

    Bo Yanyan has no family, and no one will put pressure on her.

    Liang Wanqiu is in the entertainment industry, this industry already married late, and Liang Wanqiu earns a lot. Her parents did not have as much money as her, and Liang Wanqiu's status in the family was determined by the economic foundation, so Liang's mother and Liang's father would not interfere in their daughter's private affairs.

    She and Wen Tan are different from Liang Wanqiu, they cannot resist the family.

    But Liang Wanqiu is also under pressure, afraid of being known.

    Fortunately, she likes girls, and it's normal for girls to be close, as long as she and Bo Yanyan don't admit it, no one will say anything.

    Chen Sanshui bit his lips: "I don't know, I didn't ask her these things."

    Wen Tan didn't say anything.

    After arriving at the hotel, the four of them took the elevator upstairs.     In the room, Liang Wanqiu pointed to the sofa in the living room, and she asked Chen Sanshui, " Where

    's your luggage?

    "

If you want, forget it.

    There were a lot of things piled up on the small coffee table, so Liang Wanqiu cleaned them up, leaving only a pack of tissues and the remote control.

    She asked Wen Tan to put the fruit on the coffee table, and Liang Wanqiu went to the refrigerator to get yogurt, drinks and water, and put them all on the coffee table.

    She gave Bo Yanyan a can of yogurt: "You and Sister Wen are playing here, and Sanshui and I are cooking."

    Bo Yanyan nodded and patted the sofa next to her: "Sister Wen, come and sit here.

    " Qin hesitated for a moment, and she sat down.

    She looked at Bo Yanyan, the little girl was lively and beautiful, her almond eyes were big and bright, as if she could talk.

    Be polite to people, I heard from Chen Sanshui that he is still the top student in the college entrance examination in the imperial capital, no wonder Liang Wanqiu likes her, she doesn't want to be a star, and secretly falls in love.

    Liang Wanqiu touched Chen Sanshui's shoulder.

    She and Chen Sanshui went to the kitchen, first took out the ingredients from the refrigerator, and asked Chen Sanshui to wash the vegetables.

    Liang Wanqiu stood beside her and asked, "What happened to Wen Tan's neck injury?"

    Chen Sanshui was silent for a few seconds, his voice choked up: "Her parents pinched her."

    Liang Wanqiu thought of a former classmate of hers who refused to get married and was strangled by her parents. It was a tragedy in the end.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-11-16 23:51:59~2021-11-17 22:32:40~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines Little angel: 1 for your peace of mind;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: pour 19 bottles; Xiaoye’s hidden married wife 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.3K 1.7K 74
Gu Bandit transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the female partner of the vicious fake daughter Alpha of the same name. In the original text...
24.8K 756 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
15.9K 653 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...