The abuse heroine secretly ki...

Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 82

114 4 0
Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 082

    Liang Wanqiu picked up the mobile phone on the sofa, and the call was from Sister Zhang.

    Liang Wanqiu pressed the answer button, and put a few shredded potatoes into his mouth. It was slightly sour and spicy, and the potatoes were crispy. This dish was fried well.

    "Liang Wanqiu, you are promising. You have kept such a big matter from me."

    "Who asked you? Someone from above has contacted you?"

    Liang Wanqiu knew that Sister Zhang had seen Weibo, and sent this Weibo, The sensation caused was not less than that of a dozen academicians paying attention to her. The main reason was that the new mobile phone was too unexpected, and the country let her be the first to publicize it.

    While admiring the new mobile phone, netizens will also wonder why she has it?

    Liang Wanqiu was a little hungry, so he picked up some food and put it in his rice bowl to eat slowly, saying, "What academician Su told me at noon today, I can't tell you, so I didn't tell you."

    Academician Su asked Yes, beyond her agent, Miss Zhang has nothing to say.

    But I am still happy for Liang Wanqiu: "Make a good film, as long as you don't risk your life, you will not have to worry about resources in the future."

    Sister Zhang's assistant is calling her: "Sister, your phone number."

    Many people who are curious about Liang Wanqiu put I called Sister Zhang and wanted to ask her manager what kind of background Liang Wanqiu had. By the way, I would get close to Sister Zhang so that I could talk to Liang Wanqiu in the future.

    Sister Zhang said a few more words to Liang Wanqiu, and she hung up the phone.

    Lin Su was still browsing Weibo, watching the short video that Liang Wanqiu just posted, she silently clicked to save, she just thought the new phone was pretty good-looking, it captured the hearts of little girls as young as three years old, and old ladies as old as 80 years old , women should like it.

    Even if I don't like it, I still think that the new mobile phone is convenient and does not take up space, but I don't know the signal, battery, and how the system responds.

    Lin Su sent Liang Wanqiu a message: "How long can the new phone be fully charged?"

    Liang Wanqiu was speechless when she saw this message, because she really didn't know.

    She wanted to ask Academician Su, but felt it was not good to bother her.

    Liang Wanqiu: "I don't know. Academician Su said that there will be a meeting in the country in mid-November, and this phone will be introduced at that time." Lin Su: "At that     time

    , I will be on a variety show. Remember to come and participate in the first episode." As long

as she said good things, Liang Wanqiu would naturally not regret it, she said: "Okay."

    There were more and more messages on WeChat, Liang Wanqiu only had two mouthfuls of food, and there were more than a thousand messages.

    Bo Yanyan brought out the last stir-fried cabbage and placed it on the small coffee table. Seeing Liang Wanqiu sitting on the carpet eating and watching his phone, Bo Yanyan picked up two rice bowls and went to the kitchen to serve the meal.

    After putting down the two bowls of rice, she went to the kitchen, took off her apron, and washed her hands.

    Liang Wanqiu was reading the news. There were too many of them. She didn't know how to reply. They were all about her new mobile phone? Why did the country ask her for publicity?

    Liang Wanqiu found out that her aunts and aunts, even her parents had come to ask her about it.

    There are also people who have added friends but have never been in touch with them, and this time they also jumped out.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't want to reply, so she replied one by one, do you want her fingers?

    Bo Yanyan walked up to her and sat down. She raised her head and glanced at Liang Wanqiu, who was playing with her mobile phone with her head down. Liang Wanqiu was wearing a long red dress, making her skin white as snow, with delicate and bright features.

    Her exposed collarbone is very beautiful, but there are a few pink marks on it, and the slender white swan neck also has traces of thin smoke bites.

    Bo Yanyan's eyes deepened. In fact, the place covered by the skirt had more hickey marks.

    After all, after being greedy for so long, if Liang Wanqiu didn't allow her to bite later, the two of them would still be tired in bed now.

    "Sister, eat." Bo Yanyan put two pieces of meat in Liang Wanqiu's bowl.

    Liang Wanqiu put down the phone, she raised her head, and gave Bo Yanyan a hard look, but that look was really not intimidating, but the water was shining, her eyes were full of spring, as if she was seducing someone.

    Bo Yanyan snickered, and asked in a low voice, "Do you want some milk? I'll get it for you."

    "No, let's eat." Liang Wanqiu was really hungry.

    How else can I compare? Being angry will only make you feel hypocritical. As for embarrassment, she was a little shy at first, but she has done everything. She is in her twenties, and an eighteen-year-old girl is not shy.

    She felt that she had to be thick-skinned, alas, but she was really unwilling, and just told Chen Sanshui that she was a gong.

    He was slapped in the face again, and he slapped himself in the face again.

    "Okay, let's eat." Bo Yanyan picked up the white porcelain bowl and took a mouthful of rice.

    There was a knock on the door, and the two of you looked at me, I looked at you, and they all looked at the door at the same time.

    Bo Yanyan put down the bowls and chopsticks: "Sister, do you want to open the door?"

    She pointed at her neck, then pointed at Liang Wanqiu's. Liang Wanqiu had already seen the dense marks on her body when she took a bath, thinking I didn't go out at night, so I didn't bother to cover it up.

    But suddenly someone came here, and it looked like someone from the production team. They all knew that she stayed in the room this afternoon and didn't go out. If she didn't open the door, it would appear that she was playing a big role and leaving a bad impression on others. There is a black history.

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated for a while, her stomach was growling with hunger, so she had no choice but to put down the bowl and chopsticks. She glanced at her full rice bowl and swallowed.

    "Let's open the door, let's change clothes first."

    She got up and went to the bedroom to find clothes.

    Bo Yanyan was also looking for clothes in the closet, but there were no traces on her body, Liang Wanqiu didn't have time to do anything, it was all Bo Yanyan who fanned the flames on her body.

    Bo Yanyan quickly found a light yellow sportswear, and she changed into it.

    Liang Wanqiu was still looking, and also found a set of casual clothes, light gray, short sleeves and long trousers.

    After changing into casual clothes, Liang Wanqiu took a picture in front of the full-length mirror. She pushed all her long hair back, looked at the tooth marks on her neck and collarbone, and finally covered them with foundation, so that it was not so obvious up.

    Liang Wanqiu carefully looked in the mirror again to make sure it was covered, she walked outside, and when she passed by Bo Yanyan, she tapped Bo Yanyan's forehead twice.

    She clearly said not to bite where the clothes couldn't cover her, but she insisted on biting.

    When I got outside, the knocking on the door continued, and the phone on the sofa kept ringing.

    Liang Wanqiu first picked up the phone to look at it, and then she changed into clothes to cover up the traces. In just two or three minutes, the phone received several missed calls.

    The last call was from the director Xie Ping, as well as calls from Ni Yulian and Liu Min.

    Liang Wanqiu picked up her mobile phone to open the door, Bo Yanyan sat by the small coffee table and continued to eat.

    As soon as she opened the door, Liang Wanqiu saw a dense crowd surrounding her door. She took a look and saw that there were people in the aisle, and they all stretched their heads to look into her bedroom.

    At the front are the directors Xie Ping and Ni Yulian, standing side by side, Liu Min and Xie Ning holding hands, the smiles on their faces are brighter than the sun at eight o'clock, and some actors from the crew are also there, but they There are not as many roles as the leading actress.

    Liang Wanqiu has always played well with actresses, but he doesn't like to talk to male actors very much, for fear of being scolded by fans of male actors.

    "Is there something wrong?" Liang Wanqiu said with a smile: "I'm sorry, I was cooking with my sister in the kitchen, so I didn't pay attention, and I just heard it now."

    Xie Ping rubbed his hands, his face was full of excitement: "Mr. Liang, we Did it disturb you and your sister's dinner?"

    Liang Wanqiu's smile didn't change: "No."

    She opened the door a little: "Everyone, come in and talk, if you haven't eaten, let's have some together."

    The director let everyone else disperse, and he brought his assistant and three leading actresses into the room.

    After they entered the house, Liang Wanqiu did not close the door.

    Bo Yanyan was still sitting there eating, and when she saw them, she pursed her lips and smiled, she was as obedient as a primary school student, which attracted everyone's praise, she is so obedient and soft, she is so likable up.

    Liang Wanqiu thought to herself, usually she looks good, but she is not good in bed, and doesn't listen to her at all.

    After a bunch of polite words, Liang Wanqiu called Xie Ning over, asked her to wash some fruit, and took out the watermelon from the refrigerator.

    She sat down, took a big mouthful of rice, and after swallowing it, she asked, "Director, Sister Yulian, Sister Min, what do you want from me?"

    Of course Xie Ping would not say that he came to ask about your mobile phone promotion. How did you get it? Why do so many academicians pay attention to you?

    It was a waste of time to ask, Liang Wanqiu kept his mouth tight and didn't say anything at all.

    They were in the same crew, and she didn't see her getting close to others, except that she had a little more contact with a few actresses in the crew, so she stayed with her sister.

    It seemed that she had no background, and no one else had looked for her.

    But if there is no background, those academicians will pay attention to her? This new mobile phone will give her publicity?

    Xie Ping smiled heartily: "It's nothing, but when I was chatting with Teacher Ni, I felt that I was idle today, so I might as well talk to you about tomorrow's shooting. If you don't want to talk, we won't talk about it. It's just friends. Talk about everyday things."

    Ni Yulian hurriedly said: "It's hard to take a half-day vacation and talk about work, why don't we talk about homely things? The most important thing is to have fun when friends get together."

    Xie Ning brought out the washed fruit Yes, she took a stool and put it next to the sofa, she put the fruit plate on the stool, and after sitting down next to Liu Min, Xie Ning looked at Bo Yanyan who was eating quietly.

    It's good to be young, she's still a little girl, her eyes are only on the food in front of her, and she doesn't care about the conversation of adults at all.

    But Liang Wanqiu couldn't be like Bo Yanyan, who had to chat with Xie Ping and Ni Yulian after eating a bite.

    Fortunately, they also noticed that Liang Wanqiu was really hungry, they asked Liang Wanqiu to eat first, and chatted by themselves.

    After Liang Wanqiu finished her meal, Bo Yanyan cleaned up the dishes, and she went back to the bedroom to read.

    In the living room, Liang Wanqiu and the others were playing cards. The five of them were playing bombs, chatting and playing cards.

    It was nearly eleven o'clock in the card game, and Ni Yulian and the others left. Before leaving, Ni Yulian and Liu Min held Liang Wanqiu's hand and talked for a while before returning to their own room next to them.

    After they left, only Xie Ning was left.     Liang Wanqiu

    smiled wryly: "Go back to sleep."

    Xie Ning: "How does it feel to be a sweet potato?"     Liang Wanqiu tilted her head: "Very tired."     She couldn't even eat her lunch well, but this was just the beginning, and there will only be more people who are kind to her and want to get close to her in the future.     There are advantages and disadvantages, at least no one will dare to bully her in the future, not even those men who want to take advantage of her.     They are beautiful, but they are not fools. They know that Liang Wanqiu is not something they can imagine with a knife on the head.     Xie Ning smiled slightly, and her words were full of envy: "It's great, I can also dawdle in the future."     Liang Wanqiu also smiled and didn't speak.     She watched Xie Ning enter the next room, and after closing the door, Liang Wanqiu sighed, closed the door of her own room, and before walking a few steps, the phone rang again.     She received more messages and calls on this day than in the previous month.     There are also friend applications received. A bunch of people got her WeChat ID from friends and applied to add her as friends.

    The call was from Lin Su, who had a good relationship, and Liang Wanqiu would answer it.

    "Hey, what's the matter?" Liang Wanqiu's voice was a little tired, she slumped on the sofa lazily, not wanting to move.

    "That's right, Sister Zhang asked me to ask you." Lin Su was a little embarrassed: "Does it still count if I promise me about the variety show?

    " So, do I have such a bad reputation with you?"

    Liang Wanqiu was dissatisfied: "Lin Su, we are friends anyway."

    Lin Su hesitated for a while before saying: "Isn't this different from before? In the future you I came to the last episode of the variety show because of me, and I was taking your heat."

    So Lin Su felt embarrassed and felt sorry for Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu suddenly thought of it, and she smiled indifferently: "It's okay, I don't care about this, if I have nothing one day, just don't dislike me, if you have resources, introduce me, and let me catch your popularity."

    Lin Su: "No, I think you will continue to be popular, I have an intuition."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Let me tell you the truth, I still feel that I have been dreaming for the past two days, everything is inexplicable, I I am more curious than netizens, why is this?"

    She was also shouting in her heart, why is it her? Why is she?

    Lin Su thought for a while, and said seriously: "Luck is also a kind of strength."

    After Liang Wanqiu talked to her a few words, she said that she was too tired, and she hung up the phone.

    I don't want to move, I want to sleep.

    Liang Wanqiu lay on the sofa, she yawned and checked the time.

    Bo Yanyan came over and squatted beside the sofa. She buried her head in Liang Wanqiu's chest, and softly called out: "Sister." She

    stretched out her two hands and put them lightly on Liang Wanqiu's slender waist. Liang Wanqiu shivered, and his exhaustion was a little bit frightened: "You, don't act recklessly."

    "I'll give my sister a rub, and then squeeze her shoulders." Bo Yanyan looked innocent.

    A pair of small hands gently massaged Liang Wanqiu's waist, with moderate strength, and asked her: "Is it comfortable?" "Comfortable." Liang     Wanqiu

    pointed to her shoulder: "Press here too."

After a while, Liang Wanqiu was so comfortable that he wanted to sleep.

    She narrowed her eyes and said, "Give me my mobile phone."

    Bo Yanyan took her mobile phone and handed it to her.

    Liang Wanqiu adjusted the alarm clock for tomorrow, and then turned it off, afraid that someone would call her in the middle of the night.

    After Xie Ning returned to the room and closed the door, Zhao Shiran called.

    She smiled over there: "Just came back from Liang Wanqiu's place?"

    Knowing that Zhao Shiran couldn't see it, Xie Ning nodded and said, "Yeah."

    Zhao Shiran saw what happened tonight. People are always talking about Liang Wanqiu. There is no doubt that Liang Wanqiu stole the limelight on this day.

    Those who never pay attention to any gossip in the entertainment industry know that there is an actress named Liang Wanqiu.

    Even Zhao Shiran's grandfather knew about Liang Wanqiu's existence, so he called her and asked her if she knew Liang Wanqiu?

    After the question, I asked about the new mobile phone, which mobile phone manufacturer the country is cooperating with.

    After Zhao Shiran was curious about Liang Wanqiu, he focused his attention on the new mobile phone, and found that the country hadn't leaked any information about this mobile phone before, so he didn't know which mobile phone brand to cooperate with.

    As for Mr. Zhao, the industry does not involve electronic products at all, no matter how tempted he is, there is nothing he can do.

    Zhao Shiran has already analyzed that it is possible for the country to promote the new mobile phone to Liang Wanqiu. There are too few people who have the power to make decisions. Liang Wanqiu's background is stronger than she thought.

    This step of the country also tells everyone that Liang Wanqiu is held by the country and belongs to the daughter of the country.

    It happened to be so open and aboveboard, and the state also told everyone that Liang Wanqiu had no improper relationship with others.

    If there is, it must be hidden and tucked away. How can it be put on the bright side? Isn't this an excuse for people to report and investigate?

    "What are you talking about tonight?" Zhao Shiran asked casually, "Did Liang Wanqiu say anything?"

    "The teachers talked about some things from the past." Xie Ning didn't dare to hide it, besides, what I talked about tonight was not important As soon as Zhao Shiran knew about it, he knew it.

    She couldn't understand what Zhao Shiran was thinking, she could only say that Zhao Shiran was too curious.

    Who is behind Liang Wanqiu? What does it have to do with them? They haven't offended Liang Wanqiu, so they might as well get along as before.

    Xie Ning thought that Liang Wanqiu was very good, at least in her matters, Liang Wanqiu helped her. After she married Bo Yunting, Liang Wanqiu came to her specially to remind her.

    Later, he persuaded her to divorce.

    If Liang Wanqiu hadn't persuaded her that time, Xie Ning thought, she might have driven herself crazy and was still trying to conceive in a test tube.

    After leaving Bo Yunting, she felt that she was alive again.

    Not hearing what she wanted, Zhao Shiran was slightly annoyed, and cursed: "Trash."

    Xie Ning: "..." She took a deep breath, Zhao Shiran is the boss, and she is a small artist working under her, so she can't be angry .

    "You're useless at all." Zhao Shiran snorted coldly: "I've been filming with Liang Wanqiu for so many days, and I still haven't asked anything."

    Xie Ning looked at the small vase in front of her, she was silent.

    As soon as she was silent, Zhao Shiran became bored: "Hang up."

    She hung up the phone.

    Xie Ning threw her phone on the sofa, she really envied Liang Wanqiu, she didn't need to look at other people's faces, as long as she was safe and sound, depending on the meaning of the country, she planned to support Liang Wanqiu for a long time.

    Thinking of myself again, I have to look at the face of an uncertain person every day.

    Fortunately, she has learned the way to deal with Zhao Shiran, that is to be silent, no matter what Zhao Shiran says, she will follow her, and she must not resist Zhao Shiran.

    Zhao Shiran is used to being strong, so just follow her.

    Xie Ning thought that the contract she signed was for three years, and when the time came, she would change companies, but what about other companies? It may not be as comfortable as Zhao's film and television. Working under Zhao Shiran, she only needs to follow the boss, and she doesn't even need to flatter her.

    After the comparison, Xie Ning still felt more comfortable working for Zhao Shiran.

    Naturally, Luo Shuya also saw the hot searches on Weibo tonight. Perhaps more than a dozen academicians followed Liang Wanqiu. After the country asked Liang Wanqiu to promote the new mobile phone, Luo Shuya was not too surprised.

    Liang Wanqiu has become an existence that most people can't afford.

    Luo Shuya was extremely fortunate that Luo Qingli's Weibo post last year was correct.

    I was also glad that although I thought Liang Wanqiu was annoying, I didn't give Liang Wanqiu any shame, and I didn't offend her.

    She squeezed her phone to check the time, it was eleven o'clock in the evening.

    Luo Qingli was still sitting on the sofa in a daze, her big eyes were out of focus, in a state of emptiness.

    Luo Shuya didn't know what Luo Qingli was thinking.

    "Liang Wanqiu is on fire." When Luo Shuya said this, she had been paying attention to Luo Qingli, trying to see a little expression fluctuation on her face, but she was disappointed. Luo Qingli didn't respond at all, her eyes were still blank.

    "A Li, didn't you always want to cooperate with Liang Wanqiu in filming?"

    Luo Qingli mentioned this matter several times, but Luo Shuya refused.

    At the beginning, she felt that Liang Wanqiu was unworthy, unworthy of being a match for Luo Qingli.

    Now, Luo Shuya is a bit regretful. If she had known today, she would have asked Liang Wanqiu to match Luo Qingli back then. Not only could she take advantage of Liang Wanqiu's current popularity, but she could also make her niece happy.

    It was impossible for Luo Qingli to match Liang Wanqiu, Luo Qingli's fans would not agree, let alone the team led by her aunt.

    As for the current Liang Wanqiu, I'm afraid her fans would disagree.

    She checked Weibo today, and saw what Liang Wanqiu's fans said, and she finally came to her senses, she could finally feel proud, and she had the confidence to quarrel with other families in the future.

    The two are working together now, no matter who makes the match, the fans of both parties will tear it apart.

    Luo Shuya said this to stimulate Luo Qingli, but she was disappointed in the end. Now Luo Qingli doesn't even care about the things she used to care about the most.

    Luo Qingli finally raised her eyelids, and she looked over.

    Luo Shuya saw impatience in her eyes, and Luo Qingli felt that she was annoying.

    Luo Qingli said one word, in a flat tone: "Oh."

    She didn't care about anything anymore.

    Luo Shuya showed Luo Qingli the short video she had saved: "Which one do you like? I'll buy you all when the time comes, okay? They're all pretty."

    Luo Qingli didn't look at her phone screen at all, but looked down. own fingers.

    Luo Shuya also noticed that she became more and more silent, and had no interest in anything. She used to read books, play games, play the piano, and read scripts.

    Now, apart from reading the script, she doesn't do anything else at all, and even refuses to communicate with anyone.

    Luo Shuya didn't understand, why did she become like this?

    She was fine before, but she has changed in the past few months.

    But what is there to be unhappy about? Her career is getting better and better, and it has been going smoothly. She wants friends, and she lets her make friends.

    He liked to stay with Liang Wanqiu so much before, but now when he heard Liang Wanqiu's name, he didn't react at all.

    At ten past eleven, Liang Wanqiu took a shower, changed into her pajamas and went to bed. She was so sleepy that she fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

    But Bo Yanyan couldn't sleep, so she put her arms around Liang Wanqiu's shoulders and kissed her on the forehead.

    Then, Bo Yanyan got out of bed softly, turned off the light in the bedroom, closed the door, and went to the living room outside.

    After taking out her phone, Bo Yanyan searched today's Weibo trending searches. It was either related to Liang Wanqiu, academicians, or a new type of mobile phone.

    Bo Yanyan clicked in and read Xialiang Wanqiu's Weibo comments, and the comments were all friendly.

    After Liang Wanqiu posted Weibo, several major official media stopped and reposted Liang Wanqiu's Weibo.

    Even if there are bad reviews, they are quickly drowned out and no one cares.

    There are also more and more people who are curious about Liang Wanqiu's background, and various speculations have come out.

    But no one guessed about Bo Yanyan, and the few guesses about Bo Yanyan were all denied, such as the granddaughter of an academician, because netizens compared the photos and found that Bo Yanyan looks like Unlike any academician.

    Some people who knew those academicians came out and said that there was no lost granddaughter. As for why they paid attention to Liang Wanqiu, the friends of the academicians did not know.

    Therefore, netizens feel that Liang Wanqiu is even more mysterious.

    Among the hot searches on Weibo about Liang Wanqiu, academicians, and new mobile phones.

    Someone quietly posted a Weibo, but it didn't attract anyone's attention. The eyes of netizens were all taken away by today's hot search.

    Weibo was posted by a small 18-line model.

    [Let me break the news for everyone, about a certain female star, this actress is currently filming a movie, a little sister of mine played a small role in her movie, how many scenes are there, the little sister is this Actresses have been fans for many years, and everyone can imagine the excitement of seeing their idol. ]

    [But the little sister greeted her idol countless times from the first day she joined the set until she left the set three days later. The actress ignored her, and the actress ignored everyone in the set. of. 】

    [The character design of Gaoling Zhihua, which the actress has been following, was also indifferent before, and she didn't like to talk to people. The little sister thinks it's cool and has personality. I really met an idol and kept saying hello, but the idol didn't care. The little sister was quite Sad, she kept crying when she called me. ]

    [I comforted the little sister for a long time, but she still kept crying. She is flying to me tomorrow, and I will take her to eat delicious food. I hope she can be happier. 】

    The little model doesn’t have many fans on Weibo, only tens of thousands.

    These tens of thousands of miles still have zombie fans, and today's popularity is not on other gossip. After the Weibo was sent out, only a few true fans of the little model commented.

    【who is this? Like Luo Qingli, but not like her, although she took this route, she would smile and nod when people greeted her, so she wouldn't be so rude. ]

    [I don't think there are such female stars in the industry. The female stars love their feathers and are very approachable. ]

    [That's right, I've been saying hello for a few days, it's impossible to ignore it, if someone with such high airs really is, she's definitely not popular, actresses who can be popular have high emotional intelligence. ]

    This Weibo was quickly unfollowed and disappeared very quickly, even the fans of the little model were not paying attention here.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-11-13 23:37:26~2021-11-14 23:44:45~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines Little angel: 2 for your peace of mind;

    thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of pork bone stewed Hinata, Xia Mo, Bian Yuan & Xin Yitong; 1 bottle of warm white;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue Work har

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.9K 766 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...
23.7K 1.6K 85
Chu Xi, who is mournful and at home, sees through the world, just wants to live his own life. Who knows, but they are forced to complete quick-passin...
4.4M 274K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...