The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 77

136 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 077

    Sister Zhang felt that she had to compare Bo Yanyan's photo with the photos of those academicians to find out Bo Yanyan's grandpa or grandma.

    When Sister Zhang had this idea, Liang Wanqiu's fans and some enthusiastic netizens were already helping Bo Yanyan find her grandpa and grandma.

    When Liang Wanqiu woke up, stretched her waist and opened the door of the lounge, she found a group of people around the door, Ni Yulian and the director Xie Ping were there, looking at her like an alien.

    Liang Wanqiu was startled, and weakly raised her hand: "Is there something wrong?"

    Bo Yanyan was still taking a nap, afraid of waking her up, Liang Wanqiu pulled the door behind her, she looked at Xie Ping, then at Ni Yulian, okay? Yi Yi forced a smile on his face, and the words were directed at Ni Yulian.

    "Sister, don't look at me like that, I'm afraid."

    Xie Ping rubbed his hands and laughed twice: "Mr. Liang, Mr. Zhao just called me when you were resting, saying that there will be no filming today, and the crew is resting." Long time."

    He used you, Liang Wanqiu was so frightened that cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

    The main reason is that the way they looked at her was really scary, as if they had never known her before.

    In the end, the director told everyone to leave, to pack up, to call it a day, and to go back to the hotel to rest.

    Ni Yulian pulled Liang Wanqiu over. Liu Min and Xie Ning also wanted to eat melons. The four of them were leading actors. Third sister, Liang Wanqiu is the youngest, she is the fourth sister.

    "Xiaoqiu, tell my sister, what exactly does your family do?" Ni Yulian had already analyzed it with her team. So many academicians paid attention to Liang Wanqiu, and they really just admired it, and had no other purpose.

    That's why they were even more curious about Liang Wanqiu's specialties and asked these academicians to pay attention to her.

    The Weibo account registered today has been followed for about the same time, and this group of academicians is also related to each other.

    Isn't this just an agreement, everyone agreed to register on Weibo and follow Liang Wanqiu together, what virtue and ability is she, why is she.

    Liang Wanqiu wanted to cry but had no tears: "My family is really ordinary, my parents are ordinary people, sister, you have to believe me, I am also an ordinary person, if thrown on the street, I am just a passerby that no one pays attention to."

    Ni Yulian stared at her delicate and perfect face for a few seconds. With this appearance and figure, how could she be a passerby? Passers-by really look like this, they will wake up with a smile in their dreams.

    Liu Min said at this time: "Xiaoqiu, just tell us the truth."

    Xie Ning next to him was also very curious and nodded vigorously.

    They didn't do this before she went to bed, so what happened when she went to bed?

    Could it be that another academician came to pay attention to her?

    Liang Wanqiu swallowed, it was an unexpected surprise that this academician paid attention to her, of course she was happy, it was like a pie fell from the sky, only fell on her head.

    The two academicians paid attention to her. She was a little scared, also strange, confused, uneasy, and would think too much.

    There are three academicians who need to pay attention to her. Liang Wanqiu feels that she is afraid to eat dinner. If there are four, will she be able to sleep soundly tonight?

    Liang Wanqiu looked at all three of them from left to right, and she asked anxiously, "Did another academician pay attention to me while I was sleeping?"

    Liu Min shook her head.

    Liang Wanqiu breathed a sigh of relief, and heard her say: "Netizens counted, not one, but thirteen academicians registered on Weibo today, and they all followed you, and even went to your super chat to check in and comment."

    Liang Wan Qiu didn't come up in one breath, staggered, Xie Ning quickly supported her: "Oh, don't be so happy, calm

    down." Liang Wanqiu's eyes were gloomy, she was not happy, she was afraid.

    She felt that she would be scared to death by this group of academicians.

    She really didn't do anything, she has been filming in the crew, and she is peaceful and honest every day, she is afraid of getting herself into trouble.

    Liang Wanqiu's voice was trembling: "Thirteen?" She couldn't use any strength in her hands and feet. If Xie Ning hadn't pulled her, she might have fallen to the ground.

    She pointed to the chair next to her: "I want to sit there."

    She wanted to calm down, her little heart couldn't stand the storm.

    Xie Ning helped her to the chairs, pulled a chair for her to sit down, and then the three of them also sat down, all curiously waiting for Liang Wanqiu to speak.

    "I really don't know, I'm even more curious than you guys." Liang Wanqiu covered her face with both hands: "Don't ask me, if anyone of you knows, please tell me why?"

    She doesn't seem to be lying, besides, Ni Yulian and Liu Min also asked their team to investigate Liang Wanqiu. The artist's information and itinerary are public, so it's easy to find. Liang Wanqiu's family is really ordinary.

    She looks too much like her mother to be picked up.

    Ni Yulian: "Xiaoqiu,

    is your cousin?" Liang Wanqiu hurriedly said, "Sister, it has nothing to do with her. She is an amateur and a little girl. I don't want to involve her, as it will affect her studies."

    Ni Yulian didn't say anything Yes, she patted Liang Wanqiu on the shoulder: "How about going back to the hotel to rest?"

    Liang Wanqiu thought of Bo Yanyan who was still taking a nap: "You guys go back first, I will wait for my sister to wake up and go back with her."

    Ni Yulian and Liu Min left, and the other actors and staff of the crew also gradually left.

    Xie Ning's phone rang, and she stared at the phone screen for a long time before pressing the answer button.

    "Mr. Zhao," Xie Ning called out in a low voice. She wondered, why did Mr. Zhao call her?

    Zhao Shiran asked over there: "Are you and Liang Wanqiu together?"

    She called Xie Ping herself and told the production crew to take half a day off, explaining what happened today, she knew about it.

    Xie Ning glanced at Liang Wanqiu, who was in a daze with her chin resting on her hands. She walked towards the nearby woods, and after making sure that Liang Wanqiu couldn't hear her, she said, "Well, we're still on the set. Are you okay?"

    Zhao Shiran smiled lightly . : "I just want to ask you, usually when you and Liang Wanqiu are together, will she tell you about her personal affairs?"

    "We don't talk about personal affairs, we just talk about the script, the lines, and how to shoot the show well." Xie Ning's eyes rolled around, and his mind was already running fast. What does Zhao Shiran mean by this?

    She felt that Zhao Shiran was interested in Liang Wanqiu before, and asked a lot about Liang Wanqiu, but now she came to ask, or about Liang Wanqiu's background, what did Zhao Shiran know?

    Zhao Shiran's news must be faster than hers, but judging from Liang Wanqiu's usual behavior, it doesn't look like he has a financial backer.

    Otherwise, what is the gold master planning? Hold her in your arms without even seeing her face?

    Liang Wanqiu sat on the chair for a while, after calming down, she got up calmly, went back to the lounge, and locked the door by the way.

    She glanced at the bed, Bo Yanyan was still soundly asleep, the hem of her clothes was pulled up, revealing her white and flat belly, and she could still see her lovely belly button.

    Liang Wanqiu took a piece of clothing from her next to her, spread it out, and covered Bo Yanyan's belly.

    Then, she walked to the sofa and sat down, and brought her mobile phone over.

    After logging into Weibo, Liang Wanqiu saw her name in every hot search in front of her, as well as the names of a lot of academicians, all academicians followed Liang Wanqiu.

    After clicking on the hot search, the netizens also discovered that this group of academicians formed a good team.

    Liang Wanqiu read all the way down and wrote down the names of those academicians. She found that she had gained millions of fans in the past half an hour, and they were all brought by these academicians. This is a living person, not Weibo. zombie fans.

    Liang Wanqiu started to check back. After all the checks were completed, she looked at her follow list, and then clicked on the Weibo of those academicians. Although they were all authenticated, it could be seen that the account was just registered.

    Send a private message? These academicians seem to have not retired yet, and they are still working in their 70s and 80s, trying to make contributions to the country.

    They don't have time to watch it, so why pay attention to her?

    Liang Wanqiu patted her chest, not nervous or afraid.

    Academicians are human beings, and everyone is human, so what is she afraid of?

    But I'm still scared.

    Liang Wanqiu edited a few words, wanted to post a Weibo, but didn't know what to post?

    She typed a few words, deleted them, and retyped them.

    Finally, the words are typed.

    Actor Liang Wanqiu V: Thank you to a group of academicians for paying attention to me. I am honored, but I am also anxious. Can someone tell me why? I really feel that I am not worthy, what can I do?

    She is just an ordinary citizen, and what she wants is to make money from filming, pay more taxes for the country, and do some charity.

    That's all the ordinary people can do for the country. Work hard, don't break the law or violate morality, live up to your own conscience, and don't add chaos to the country.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that she also wanted to make a great contribution to the country, but she didn't have the brains, and she didn't learn it.

    After the Weibo was sent out, Liang Wanqiu refreshed it, and within a minute, there were tens of thousands of comments.

    Among a bunch of comments, a comment by Academician Li was liked by everyone and became a hot search.

    Academician Li: [Kids, don't be afraid, we just want to be friends with you. ]

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." She was even more scared. Why do you want to be friends with her?

    Liang Wanqiu flipped through the comments of the netizens, trying to find something, but she was disappointed, and the netizens howled with excitement.

    Bo Yanyan woke up, rubbed her eyes and got off the bed, walked over slowly, and sat down next to Liang Wanqiu.

    "Sister, what are you looking at?"

    Liang Wanqiu gave her her mobile phone, and she got up: "Drink water?"

    Bo Yanyan took the mobile phone and said, "Drink."

    Liang Wanqiu went to the refrigerator to get two bottles of water , unscrewed the bottle cap and handed Bo Yanyan a bottle, she sat down again, took a few sips of water, and sighed.

    Bo Yanyan held the bottle of water, she didn't drink it, but turned her head to look at her, with faint doubts in her almond eyes: "Sister, are you unhappy?"

    She remembered that Academician Su followed Liang Wanqiu on Weibo yesterday, and Liang Wanqiu was very happy . Happy.

    "I'm afraid." Liang Wanqiu felt that it would be difficult for her not to be popular now, at least the nationality of this country is already very high.

    Bo Yanyan was puzzled: "But you were very happy yesterday?"

    Liang Wanqiu thought, because yesterday was Academician Su.

    It was a surprise. With so many academicians today, the surprise turned into a shock.

    Academician Su, it can be said that she is lucky. There are so many academicians today, but they agreed to pay attention to her. Can this be explained by luck?

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-11-11 22:04:35~2021-11-11 23:26:51~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines Little angel: 1 bottle for peace of mind;

    thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Bian Yuan & Xin Yitong;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 386 106
One day, Shao Mang was drunk and depressed. Looking back on his years of cultivation, he found that he could sum it up in one sentence - the proud da...
45.7K 624 10
Scarlet Torres works in the intelligence unit over at the 21st district. She always wears a happy smile and spreads laughter throughout the bullpen...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...