The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 72

151 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 072

    After arriving at the hotel, Liang Wanqiu checked the time, it was getting late.

    She asked Bo Yanyan to go to the bathroom to take a shower first, while she sat on the sofa to read tomorrow's script, and chatted a few words in the group of leading actors.

    Ni Yulian sleeps early and gets up early, caring about keeping in good health, she is already asleep.

    Liu Min was video chatting with her husband and children, so she didn't have time to reply to Liang Wanqiu, only Xie Ning had time.

    When Bo Yanyan came out, she was wearing a set of shorts and short-sleeved pajamas, sky blue, with a cartoon bear on it, a pair of slender white girlish legs exposed, and pink and tender slippers on her feet, with ten toes exposed The head is also pink and cute.

    There is a youthful vitality all over her body, bright and charming.

    Liang Wanqiu couldn't help but look at her a few more times.

    Bo Yanyan walked over and sat down next to Liang Wanqiu. She put her arm around Liang Wanqiu's neck and blew lightly into Liang Wanqiu's ear.

    A little itchy, Liang Wanqiu touched her ears uncomfortably.

    "Sister, go take a shower and go to bed later." She deliberately bit down on the word "sleep".

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head, her ears turned red, and asked softly, "Why don't you wear a nightdress tonight?"

    Liang Wanqiu slept in shorts and short sleeves, and Bo Yanyan used to wear a suspender nightdress.

    Bo Yanyan smiled: "Because I want to show you the little belly."

    Liang Wanqiu thought of what Bo Yanyan said outside the barbecue restaurant, so is it true?

    She wasn't joking, at that time, she didn't take it seriously.

    She felt her heartbeat suddenly quicken, and she was looking forward to it.

    She put down her cell phone and stood up: "I'll take a shower right away."

    After taking two steps, she felt that this sentence was a bit wrong, and it would make her appear to be in a hurry.

    Liang Wanqiu turned her head, first glanced at Bo Yanyan, and said slowly: "Actually, I'm not in a hurry to take a bath. If I can, I would like to sit for a while."

    But Bo Yanyan raised her hand, came over and pushed Her back pushed her towards the bathroom: "Sister, go quickly."

    Liang Wanqiu took her pajamas and went to the bathroom.

    Standing under the shower, the warm water poured down, soaking the shiny and white body, and some water droplets hit Liang Wanqiu's face. She wiped the water droplets on her face with her hands, thinking Think, does she have to wash her hair?

    Tonight can be regarded as the first step for the two to be honest with each other.

    Bo Yanyan is willing to show her belly today, maybe she will be willing to show her other things in the future.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that washing her hair again and washing her whole body was a sense of ritual, and it was finally a step forward.

    She is lustful but not courageous. If Bo Yanyan doesn't say anything, Liang Wanqiu thinks, she might not be able to speak up for the rest of her life.

    After showering and shampooing, Liang Wanqiu dried the water droplets with a towel, and put on the pajamas she brought in. This time, she didn't bring underwear.

    When she went out with a dry towel, she wiped her hair while walking, looking at Bo Yanyan lying on the sofa playing with her mobile phone from the corner of her eyes.

    Her two slender and white calves swayed, and her feet occasionally rubbed against each other. After a while, the two little feet started fighting again.

    Liang Wanqiu only thought it was interesting, and took a few glances before remembering to get a hair dryer to dry her hair.

    She dried her hair as fast as she could, combed it again, and tied it up with a rubber band.

    Then, she stood by the sofa and looked at the little girl who was still lying there.

    She thought to herself, aren't you going to show me my belly? You should take the initiative.

    Liang Wanqiu's eyes were a little hot and wet, but she had been standing here for several minutes, but Bo Yanyan hadn't noticed it, and didn't know what her phone had touched, the corners of her mouth turned up, and she laughed out loud.

    Liang Wanqiu covered her face with her hands, she went to the kitchen, found a bottle of mineral water, took a sip of ice water, the hotness didn't ease, it seemed to get hotter.     She went out with the bottle of water, and stood by the sofa looking at Bo Yanyan again. She had changed her position of looking at her mobile phone, and now she was lying on her side, facing the inside of the sofa. To her handsome back.     The legs are slender and white, and the waist is slender.     Liang Wanqiu coughed and took another sip of water. She felt that she had to be more courageous. It wasn't what she wanted to watch, but Bo Yanyan offered to show her.     Now that you have spoken, you must do it.     As a human being, honesty is very important.     People must keep their promises, and they must do what they promise to others.     She didn't want to watch it at all, she just wanted to teach the little girl a lesson called integrity.     "Xiao Tao." Liang Wanqiu said, "It's time to go to bed."     She took a few steps forward and stood by the small coffee table, getting closer to the sofa. Liang Wanqiu put down the water in her hand, and she said slowly, "You have to do what you promised your sister tonight."     Bo Yanyan finally had a reaction, she quickly sat down on the sofa, holding the phone tightly with both hands , looked up, and took a look at Liang Wanqiu, Liang Wanqiu's eyes were wet, but surprisingly hot.     Bo Yanyan blushed a little: "Sister, I'm going to bed first."     After she said this, she got up and ran into the bedroom. She didn't close the door, but went straight to bed.     Liang Wanqiu was a little nervous, so she turned off all the lights in the living room, and then she went to the bedroom and closed the door.     She walked towards that bed, and saw the thin smoke lying on the bed covered with a white quilt, only a small head was exposed, the little face was bright red, but the eyes were so bold and straightforward, straight Stare at her.

    Liang Wanqiu became bolder again. According to the experience she has only read in the few Lily novels, the two girls must have someone to take the initiative. Received.

    But Liang Wanqiu felt that she was a few years older than Bo Yanyan, if they were really divided according to the way in the novel, then she would be an attack.

    Liang Wanqiu emboldened herself, if she was not an attacker, but a victim, then she would lose face, and was her age in vain?

    She stabilized her mind, coughed uncomfortably, went to bed, and sat next to Bo Yanyan.

    She lowered her head and looked at the little girl who looked up at her with a pure and bright face.

    Liang Wanqiu loosened her clenched fist, then clenched it tightly again.

    She told herself in her heart that this time, she had to be fast and accurate, and she couldn't take her time anymore.

    Liang Wanqiu lifted her small chin, a little proud: "I want to see your belly."

    After she finished speaking, she felt relieved. Some things are difficult to do and hard to say, but I really did it, really Once you say it, you can't change it, you just need to keep going.

    Bo Yanyan's face was so red that she was about to bleed, she let go of the air-conditioning quilt, then held it tightly, and then let go again. After a few times, she asked a little shyly, "Do you really want to see it?"

    Liang Wanqiu I thought, she said everything, wouldn't it be embarrassing not to read it, after all, she is the eldest in the family.

    Liang Wanqiu pretended to be serious, but she nodded indifferently.

    Thin Yanyan lifted the corner of the quilt, and the quilt fell to her waist and abdomen, and she pulled it down a little more, the quilt barely covered her pair of beautiful girlish legs.

    She was a little short of breath, twitching her small hands, and slowly lifted the hem of her pajamas, revealing a little bit of fair and tender skin.

    The girl's skin was as pure and immature as he imagined, revealing an innocent and unknowing temptation.

    Until the part of the waist that was tightly grasped was exposed.

    Bo Yanyan pulled Liang Wanqiu's hand, and her palm was pressed against her soft belly, where it was flat, soft, and slightly warm, with a faint warmth coming from the palm.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that it was passed to her cheeks through the air, and her face was hot, but she mustered up her courage and rubbed Liang Yanyan's lower abdomen twice.

    Then, she thought of one thing.

    "In the future, when you are on your menstrual period, I will rub your belly so that you won't feel uncomfortable."

    Bo Yanyan bit her lip, okay.

    In fact, her menstrual period has not been uncomfortable for a long time, and her dysmenorrhea has also been cured long ago. She feels that her sister has forgotten about it.

    Liang Wanqiu pulled her hand back, and gently pulled Bo Yanyan's pajamas back, and she pulled the corner of the quilt to cover Bo Yanyan's body.

    Finally, I saw what I wanted to see and touched it.

    Liang Wanqiu was satisfied, she felt that she could sleep now, maybe she could have a sweet dream tonight.

    "Sleep." She whispered, raising her hand to turn off the bedroom light.

    In the darkness, Liang Wanqiu lay down. She felt that her right hand still had a soft and slightly warm touch. The little girl's skin was very good, and it felt surprisingly good to the touch.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan leaned over, put one arm around Liang Wanqiu's shoulder, her voice became softer and softer: "I've shown you my belly, do you want to see it later?"

    She acted like a baby Well, not only did Liang Wanqiu's heart soften, but his body also softened, and he had no resistance at all.

    "Look." She swallowed, "You showed it to me, not what I want to see."

    Bo Yanyan seemed to smile: "I showed it to my sister."

    She paused for a few seconds and said: " Sister, do you still remember when you pretended to be a man and dated me online?"

    Liang Wanqiu had long forgotten about this dark history, and she didn't even want to think about it. Moreover, she also told Bo Yanyan that she was not allowed to Mentioning this matter, I can't even think about it in my mind.

    "I forgot." Liang Wanqiu smiled dryly: "I think people should not always miss the past, but have to look forward. It's been so long, so don't mention it."

    "It's not even ten years old. My God." Bo Yanyan's hand moved around Liang Wanqiu's shoulder, separated by a thin layer of fabric, the skin touched by her was a little hot.

    "Sister, you said you wanted to show me your eight-pack abs."

    Liang Wanqiu suddenly had a heart attack.

    "I saved all the screenshots, why don't you show me your abs now." Bo Yanyan said solemnly: "You have seen my little belly, and I will take a look at your abs, once for each of you, Fair."

    Fair enough, can it be the same?

    Liang Wanqiu was in a dilemma. Her body was very soft, and she usually did a lot of yoga. As for running or going to the gym, she had never been to it. Where did she get her abdominal muscles.     "I don't have abdominal muscles." Liang Wanqiu

    grabbed the restless little hand: "I really don't have abdominal muscles.

    "

09 22:11:13, the little angel who voted for me to overlord the ticket or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: 1 piece for your peace of mind;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 11 bottles of tidal noise;

    very much Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 30.7K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
48.2K 1.8K 57
When the heroine becomes paranoid (Quick Wear) -- Warm the new recruit is assigned tasks by the main system. She needs to play the role of a female s...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
19.4K 799 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...