The abuse heroine secretly ki...

Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 70

163 4 0
Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 070

    This is in their room, where are the other people.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that she was thinking too much, she turned over and lay down, looking up at the ceiling.

    The phone screen was still on, and Liang Wanqiu was afraid that the light would be too bright, which would affect Bo Yanyan's sleep, so she turned the phone over and threw it aside.

    She couldn't fall asleep, and thought about the novel she was reading tonight, and finally got up from the bed, and walked to the corner with her mobile phone.

    She wanted to post on Weibo and ask fans about their sweet love stories.

    But it's past three o'clock.

    Liang Wanqiu knew what would happen if this Weibo was sent out, she was a little annoyed, she didn't post it in the end, but lay on the bed.

    She didn't know what time she fell asleep, she only knew that she was dizzy and dizzy when she woke up, and she couldn't tell where she was for a while.

    She rubbed her messy hair and sat up on the bed. The bedroom was dim and dark, the air conditioner was cool, and there was no one else on the bed except her.

    What about thin smoke?

    Liang Wanqiu lifted the quilt and got out of bed: "Xiao Tao?"

    There was no one in the bedroom, she stepped on her slippers and went to the bathroom to wash up.

    After washing, Liang Wanqiu continued to look for someone. There was no one in the living room, but there were two bowls of millet porridge on the small coffee table next to the sofa, and two cans of milk beside it. There was a burst of aroma from the kitchen, and Liang Wanqiu walked towards the small kitchen.

    She saw the thin smoke that was taking the corn out of the pot, and her fingers were burned. She quickly threw the corn in her hand into a plastic basin filled with water.

    She shook her hand, turned on the faucet, put her fingers under it and rinsed it.

    "Let me take a look." Liang Wanqiu walked in: "Are you okay?"

    "You're up." Hearing her voice, Bo Yanyan turned around in surprise: "Sister, I'm fine."

    She turned off the tap, pointed to the corn soaked in the water, and then pointed to the two boiled eggs soaked in the cup: "It will be cold soon, you go outside and wait, after breakfast we will go to the set "

    Liang Wanqiu grabbed her hand that was burned and looked it up. There were small red spots on the palm and fingertips. She tapped it lightly with her finger, and the thin smoke sucked in a cool breath. gas.

    As soon as the lid was lifted, the corn taken out of it was extremely hot, but what she didn't expect was that it was only after seven o'clock and the sun was too strong, so the water coming out of the faucet was also hot.

    "I'll put it on for you." Liang Wanqiu let go of her hand and opened the refrigerator door. There was nothing in it except ice cream, some drinks, and fruits.

    Liang Wanqiu gave Bo Yanyan a can of Coke and put it in her hand: "I'll put it down first, I'll go find ointment."

    Bo Yanyan: "..." She was really fine, so she burned it a little Just red, no swelling, no blisters.

    However, seeing that Liang Wanqiu had already run to the living room, he opened the medicine box on the cabinet.

    Bo Yanyan thought, then she must be seriously injured.

    When Liang Wanqiu brought the ointment over, Bo Yanyan put down the can of Coke in her hand, and she stretched out her right hand. As soon as Liang Wanqiu touched her wrist, she trembled: "Sister, it hurts, your hand hurts so much!" "

    She showed Liang Wanqiu the red dots on her palm: "Sister, give me some medicine, maybe it won't hurt so much." If

    you don't take the medicine again, the little red dots will disappear, and the skin color will return to normal up.

    Liang Wanqiu asked her to straighten her hands, and she squeezed a circle of white ointment on Bo Yanyan's palm, the ointment was cold and had a refreshing taste.

    Liang Wanqiu gently spread out the ointment with one finger, and then applied a layer on Bo Yanyan's five fingers.

    Although she can take care of people, she can't comfort people, and she's not good at it, so she always feels awkward.

    Liang Wanqiu's family education since she was a child is that if she likes someone, she will treat her well, and she can show it in actions, but she can't say it with her mouth.

    I don't dare to say it, I feel embarrassed.

    When she was studying at school, the teachers also treated them with the same education. Expressing emotions is very reserved, and actions are important.

    Besides, when she was in elementary school, it was not popular to say I love you to her parents. She expressed her love for them, helped her parents with work, and saved her pocket money to buy them gifts, but she never said I love you.

    Until now, Liang Wanqiu has said very little.

    The same is true of her classmates, who are not good at expressing themselves.

    When I was in high school, one Mother's Day, my classmates were talking about it, and many of them called their mothers.

    A girl yelled at the mother over there: "Mom, I love you."

    The woman on the other end said: "Baby, Mom loves you too."

    Liang Wanqiu still remembers this sentence, which shocked her for a long time After a long time, she found that there were so many girls in the class, except for the girl who said Mom, I love you, the other girls, including her, all said, Mom, Happy Mother's Day.

    No one says I love you mom, I love mom in my heart, but I can't say it out loud.

    Every Mother's Day later, Liang Wanqiu did not say this sentence.

    Even when she was chatting with her mother on WeChat, she could type it out, but she never said it.

    She looked at Bo Yanyan's little hand that was applying the ointment, and raised her eyelids again, and she still didn't say the sentence I'll blow it to you, but she still didn't say it, she always felt so nauseous.

    Bo Yanyan sniffed, her small face was wrinkled, after Liang Wanqiu put down her hand, she put away the ointment and put it back in the medicine box.

    She followed, holding out her hand pitifully.

    Liang Wanqiu put the medicine box back to its original place, she turned her head and saw the little girl standing behind her who was about to cry.

    "Does it still hurt?" She asked, "I'll take you to the hospital."

    "It hurts." Bo Yanyan touched the palm of her right hand with her left finger: "It hurts, I need my sister to heal?"

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned Stop, the hand she was holding Thin Yanyan was about to bring to her lips, and she raised her head to look at her again.

    The little girl bit her lip, and there were tears in her moist apricot eyes, whether she wanted to cry or not.

    Liang Wanqiu blew lightly on her palm: "Is it better now     ?

    "

After a few times, he asked her softly: "Does it hurt anymore?"

    "Well, it doesn't hurt anymore, but I have to kiss to get better." Bo Yanyan said pitifully: "My mouth hurts, it was smoked by the steam."

    Liang Wanqiu : "..." She bowed her head, pretending not to understand.

    Bo Yanyan pointed at her lips, her small mouth was pouted, ready to hang things.

    "Sister, look at my mouth, it's also swollen."

    Liang Wanqiu threw off her hand angrily, "It's not swollen."

    "It's swollen." Bo Yanyan leaned over to hug her: "It's really swollen, I'm so swollen today. When I got up early, I still looked at her in front of the mirror for a long time."

    Liang Wanqiu turned her head to look at her, the little girl had a delicate face and moist red lips, seeing her looking over, she pursed her lips, the color of her lips was so bright One wants to bite hard.

    "Sister, why don't you give me a kiss." Bo Yanyan acted coquettishly, her voice becoming more and more coquettish: "Just give me a kiss."

    "Then close your eyes." Liang Wanqiu said a little uncomfortable.

    Bo Yanyan obediently closed her eyes, and said sweetly, "Sister, hurry up."

    Liang Wanqiu looked at her face that was close at hand, her complexion was so fair that it was almost transparent, and her thick eyelashes were like two small fans, trembling. Non-stop, leaving behind two layers of faint shadows.

    She drooped her eyelids, and focused on her pouty mouth. There was a layer of moisture on her red lips, which should have been bitten out by herself.

    Liang Wanqiu was a little throbbing. Last night, while she was sleeping, she secretly kissed her, or else, kiss her again.

    She struggled for a while, the two are now a couple, and kissing is normal.

    Liang Wanqiu stood on tiptoe and slowly leaned over, when her lips were about to touch Thin Smoke's lips, she saw the little girl suddenly opened her eyes, the eyes were as bright as the most dazzling stars in the night sky.

    Liang Wanqiu froze, wanting to step back.

    The thin smoke could not allow her to shrink back, she stretched out her hand and pulled Liang Wanqiu towards her, and in the next second, she opened her mouth and bit Liang Wanqiu's lips.

    ...

    until both of them were out of breath and their cheeks were blushing, the lips parted.

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head, looking at the pink-blue slippers she was wearing, bit her lip, and looked at her fingers.

    Her breath was a little unsteady, and it took a while for her to return to normal.

    Bo Yanyan is not much better than her, neither of them has much experience, and the only experience they have is based on what they have imagined in their minds and finally practiced.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan called out in a low voice: "Why don't you do it again?"

    Liang Wanqiu's eyes widened in disbelief, and she quickly raised her head to take a look at Bo Yanyan.

    Bo Yanyan's lips were as red as cinnabar, bright and dripping, and her almond eyes, which were always clean and clear, were misty and filled with water droplets.

    Liang Wanqiu swallowed, she seemed to be thinking about it too.

    She pinched her waist, lowered her head again, and said softly, "Okay."

    Xie Ning waited outside for a few minutes, it was already seven forty, why Liang Wanqiu didn't go out yet.

    It was agreed last night. She set off for the set at 7:30. She thought she was late and felt embarrassed, but Liang Wanqiu was later than her.

    Xie Ning hesitated for a while, then called Liang Wanqiu.

    The call got through and was quickly hung up.

    Xie Ning knocked on the door, and after a few minutes, the door was opened from the inside, it was Liang Wanqiu.

    Xie Ning was stunned, staring at her blankly, she quickly lowered her head, she just felt that Liang Wanqiu was so beautiful now that she couldn't hold back as a woman, um, she was quite attractive.

    But she doesn't like women, let alone Liang Wanqiu, she really has no idea about her.

    Xie Ning attributed all this to the fact that she likes to see big beauties, she just simply appreciates them.

    "Have you had breakfast?" Liang Wanqiu didn't dare to look at her, she lowered her head and walked inside: "We are about to have breakfast, can you have some too?"

    "I have eaten, I'm going to be late, hurry up " Xie Ning didn't want to be late, mainly because of her low status, she didn't dare to be late.

    Afraid of leaving a bad impression on others, if this spreads, others will not consider using her in the future, and will feel that she is not professional.

    These words made Liang Wanqiu no longer feel ashamed. She picked up the phone and glanced at the time, then picked up the millet porridge from that night, and finished it in a few sips.

    In the kitchen, Bo Yanyan was holding a small bag to fill Liang Wanqiu with the corn and eggs.

    Liang Wanqiu finished the bowl of porridge, wiped her mouth with a paper towel, and shouted to the kitchen: "Xiao Tao, I'm leaving first, you stay in the hotel, don't open the door for others."

    She and Xie Ning hurried away After going out, when the thin smoke came out, Liang Wanqiu was nowhere to be seen, she only heard the sound of the door closing.

    Bo Yanyan looked at the two small bags containing breakfast, she should send them there.

    While waiting for the elevator, Xie Ning asked, "Why is your mouth so red?"

    Liang Wanqiu said without changing his face, "I ate spicy noodles last night, and I got angry."

    Xie Ning nodded: "Did you get up late?"

    " Well, I went to read novels."

    "What novels, I also read novels." Xie Ning became interested: "My last play was adapted from a novel, and that was also my first play."

    How could Liang Wanqiu have the nerve to say that after entering the elevator, she said: "It seems to be a novel on the top 20 of the gold list."

    She said the name of the website, and Xie Ning searched it with her mobile phone. Then, her eyes were complicated: "So You like to watch this kind of thing."

    Liang Wanqiu went over to take a look, two men in love?

    She automatically substituted Bo Yunting and a bunch of his boyfriends, with goosebumps all over her arms.

    Liang Wanqiu: "No, I don't have any, it's romance."

    Xie Ning didn't say anything, and shared with Liang Wanqiu a chronicle she was chasing: "This novel is very real, my grandma can't read, I'll go to When I saw her, I read this type of novel to her, she liked it, and told me about her youth."

    "When was your grandma born?"

    "In the 1940s, she was four or seven Year."

    "Then what kind of novel do you like?"

    "My grandma likes it, so I like it."

    After arriving at the set, Liang Wanqiu and Xie Ning went to change clothes and put on makeup, but luckily they were not late.

    When Bo Yanyan arrived at the set, it was already ten past eight, and the filming had already started.

    She couldn't go there, so she went to the small pavilion yesterday, put the breakfast she brought on the stone table, picked up a boiled egg and peeled it slowly, after peeling it clean, she began to eat the egg.

    After eating, he ate his corn again.

    Bo Yanyan went to ask when Xia Liang Wanqiu would end. The staff said it was about two o'clock in the noon. He was afraid that the breakfast would smell bad, so Bo Yanyan put the corn and eggs in the crew's refrigerator.

    When Liang Wanqiu was filming, Bo Yanyan went back to the hotel, packed a few books in her schoolbag, put a notebook and two pens, and went to the set with her schoolbag on her back.

    Everyone knows that she is working as Liang Wanqiu's assistant, but no one dares to order her around.

    Liang Wanqiu said, you can ask Bo Yanyan to work, but you have to pay, one thousand yuan a minute.

    When the actors are filming, the assistants have to watch by the side to prevent emergencies.

    What's more, apart from opening his mouth to eat, the artist doesn't do anything else, and leaves it to the assistant.

    Liang Wanqiu is used to it, and she doesn't want to be called Bo Yanyan. If something happens, she will solve it by herself.

    By eleven o'clock, Bo Yanyan had finished drinking two bottles of water, so Xia Yan called.

    When Bo Yanyan was reading a book in the crew, Xia Yan led people to watch from afar.

    Although there are a lot of people in the crew, Xia Yan is not worried about Bo Yanyan's safety, there must be secret whistles arranged in the crew.

    If something bad happened to Bo Yanyan, Anshao would solve it.

    Bo Yanyan looked around, it was not convenient to answer the phone here, she closed the book, and went to the small woods not far away, it was much cooler in the woods, with the breeze blowing over, it was still a bit cold.

    "Zhao Shiran is asking people to investigate who Ms. Liang has met and where she has been this year." The

    artist's itinerary is very easy to check, especially where he has been. These fans know it well.

    But it's not easy to check who you meet, but it's easy to check.

    Especially some big fans are clear, so there is a saying in the entertainment industry, if an artist's big fans start to lose fans, it means that the artist is going to have an accident, and the bad things he did will be exposed.

    For example, about Liang Wanqiu, she posted a Weibo post in the middle of the night saying that she wanted to hear a sweet love story.

    Those old fans of hers actually guessed what happened, that is, the artist they like may have someone they like, and they may fall in love.

    Most of the fans who guessed it as if they didn't know anything, as long as their artists were not photographed, they didn't admit it.

    "What is she looking for?" Bo Yanyan muttered, "Is she checking me?"

    "Yes, she's checking you and me." Xia Yan couldn't laugh or cry, Zhao Shiran suspected that he had an improper relationship with Liang Wanqiu, after all his parents recognized Liang Wanqiu as their daughter.

    His family is special, his grandfather knew of Bo Yanyan's identity, if not for his good family background, he wouldn't have the qualifications to be sent over to protect Bo Yanyan, and he even became the captain.

    In addition, sometimes when he contacted his family, Bo Yanyan would come over and have a few words with his mother, so Xia's mother also knew of Bo Yanyan's existence.

    He almost brought Bo Yanyan home for the new year, and said he would bring a younger sister back, and Xia's mother agreed.

    But last year, Bo Yanyan and Liang Wanqiu went home to celebrate the New Year.

    Xia's mother thought that it would be the same to recognize Liang Wanqiu as her daughter. In addition, she wanted to clarify the matter between him and Liang Wanqiu. After Bo Yanyan agreed, Xia Yan talked about the matter between Bo Yanyan and Liang Wanqiu.

    Although Xia's mother was surprised, but with Bo Yanyan's identity here, everything that was unacceptable became acceptable.     Bo Yanyan knelt

    down and rubbed her hair: "Then did she find anything?"

    "Not yet."

    "She's still investigating."

It wasn't just Zhao Shiran who was looking into things, but even Liang Wanqiu's fans, fans of other artists in the circle, and netizens who love to eat melons were also trying to figure things out.

    An artist who can make a film in the circle, and can also gain a certain degree of popularity, so that everyone knows his name, cannot have no one behind him.

    Some are promoted by capitalists behind the scenes, making them popular.

    A small part is supported by the state, which must have a positive image and can bring benefits to the state or local government, but there are too few artists of this kind.

    After all, the state generally does not interfere with matters in the capital circle.

    It will be regulated unless something serious happens.

    Therefore, no one would associate Liang Wanqiu with the country.

    As for linking Liang Wanqiu with Bo Yanyan, that's even more impossible.

    Most people think that Bo Yanyan is Liang Wanqiu's cousin, and a few people know that they are not related by blood, but Bo Yanyan is only 18 years old, she just took the college entrance examination, and she is younger than the netizens who eat melons.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-11-07 23:31:55~2021-11-08 15:57:51~Thanks to the little angels who

    voted for mines Little Angel: Give you peace of mind;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.4K 879 81
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...
7.8K 418 88
Pure sweet and no abuse, every world is he] Po Shuyi (attack) x Lin Nanyun (accepted) Fascinating big beauty x little cute The story of the big devil...
35.3K 1.7K 74
Gu Bandit transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the female partner of the vicious fake daughter Alpha of the same name. In the original text...
3.4K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...