The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 67

144 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 067

    Bo Yanyan found herself very curious and wanted to ask Liang Wanqiu, but now was not the time.

    Once she opens her mouth, she needs to explain her matter to Liang Wanqiu.

    But now, she is still young, not long into adulthood.

    The country does not intend to reveal her identity yet, and still treats her as a minor.

    In the eyes of those people, she was still a child.

    Bo Yanyan rubbed the center of her brows, she was an adult, but they still thought she was too young.

    She sent a message to Xia Yan: "Do you think I am an adult?"

    Xia Yan: "One child."

    Bo Yanyan: "I am eighteen."

    Xia Yan: "Eighteen is a child."

    He is already thirty, Eighteen is too young in his eyes, let alone the group of people who work with Bo Yanyan.

    A bunch of forties and fifties, and sixties and seventies.

    Many of the academicians who have a good relationship with Bo Yanyan are over eighty years old.

    In their eyes, Bo Yanyan was younger than their grandchildren, just a baby.

    Bo Yanyan: "Can't you say that I am very big and old?"

    Xia Yan: "Aren't you saying that you are always scolding yourself? Then what am I? Half of my body has fallen into the loess."

    Xia Yan feels that he is very young .

    Bo Yanyan ignored him and continued to read.

    Xia Yan asked her: "When will you return to the research institute?"

    Bo Yanyan: "After school starts in Qingbei." If

    you leave now, my sister will be suspicious.

    Xia Yan thinks about it too, other children have a few months of vacation after the college entrance examination, this child also has to have a good rest.

    He and his teammates also happened to be lazy.

    When Bo Yanyan stays in the house and does not go out, it is the time when Xia Yan and his group work most easily.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the filming location with Ni Yulian and Liu Min.

    In this play, the plot revolves around four heroines.

    The heroine played by Ni Yulian is 40 years old this year. In the play, she is a single mother with a pair of children. When she was 30 years old, her husband cheated on her.

    As for the two children, the husband didn't want them, so he followed her, because that man was going to raise Xiaosan's child.

    The key is that the role played by Ni Yulian in this script, this incident, actually happened in reality.

    The wages in small cities are not high, but the prices are not low, and many things are even more expensive than in big cities.

    Therefore, in order to provide for her two children to study, Ni Yulian came to a big city from a small city and worked as a nanny in a family. She did not include food or shelter. Her main job was cleaning, cooking for two elderly people, and taking care of the children. Go to school and leave school.

    The role played by Liu Min is an only daughter in a big city, 33 years old, with a master's degree, thoughtful, independent, and self-respecting.

    Because she didn't want to find someone to marry casually, she didn't want to make do with it, and she was always scolded by her parents when she stayed at home, so she chose to move out.

    As for the character played by Liang Wanqiu, a rich man in a second-tier city, his family is very rich, and his family bought her a small villa in a big city.

    Unwilling to marry the man chosen by her family, she ran from a second-tier city to a big city and lived in the villa her parents bought for her.

    The eldest lady has never suffered, and she is usually surrounded by a bunch of people, and she wants to find someone to share the rent, so that she can still earn a rent fee.

    Moreover, the rent is very cheap, only two thousand.

    This is considered very cheap in the imperial capital. The restriction is that only girls are required to be clean, able to cook, and willing to do housework.

    So, the characters played by Ni Yulian and Liu Min moved in because of some things.

    The role played by Xie Ning is a girl who went to study in a big city from the countryside. The university she went to is very good, and it is a key university.

    But the family is average, even if she walks out, the family can't help her, and she can't buy a house in a big city by herself. In order to save money, she lived in the basement and ate only steamed buns for many days.

    Because I saved the rich girl played by Liang Wanqiu, after chatting for a while, the rich girl found that she had no place to live, so she suggested that she come and rent together.

    Four women with different personalities lived together in this way.

    Living together, everyone's living habits are different.

    Conflicts have also gradually increased. Ni Yulian plays a middle-aged woman who cannot understand the thoughts of young girls, so collisions often occur.

    Liang Wanqiu has read the script, and the characters are actually quite good. Everyone has their own multi-faceted nature. Generally speaking, they are all normal and good people.

    The character she plays, because of her superior family background, is loved by her family, and she loves to buy, buy, buy, and buy what she likes when she sees it. Therefore, this will inevitably conflict with the characters played by Ni Yulian and Xie Ning. The consumption concepts of the three are different. Same.

    As for the personality of the rich woman, she has a poisonous tongue, loves yin and yang, and speaks directly.

    But she is also kind. When the fourth daughter sent money home to treat her parents, she relied on her to take care of her.

    The first woman's child needs a lot of money to go to college, and she borrowed all the money.

    The third girl was sick and had no one to accompany her. She was the one who accompanied her to the hospital, running up and down, and guarding the night.

    But the mouth is still poisonous, and the words are not good.

    Liang Wanqiu likes this character very much, because there is too much money in the play, and she just buys and buys every day, and then her family spoils her, and then she plays with friends.

    She will also grow up later, and fell in love with a phoenix man, but her family disagreed, which cut off her finances.

    In short, as good as it is in the front, it will be as miserable as it is in the back.

    After Liang Wanqiu and several teachers arrived at the set, they first went to change their clothes, and the makeup artist took her to the villa next door.

    Liang Wanqiu was dumbfounded when she saw a room full of beautiful clothes, mainly because they were expensive, they were all big brands she knew, and any piece of clothes cost tens of thousands.

    Rich girls have to change several pieces a day.

    As for the bag, the first scene filmed was when the rich girl had lunch with her parents. After eating, she took two nannies out shopping. The rich girl brought a bag.

    The price of that bag is more than 900,000 yuan.

    When a bodyguard handed the bag to Liang Wanqiu, Liang Wanqiu felt that the bag was about to break her hand.

    If it breaks a little, she can't afford it.

    No, she can afford to pay, but she is reluctant to pay.

    ... After the filming ended, it was already one o'clock in the noon. Liang Wanqiu hurriedly changed into the expensive clothes she was wearing. After giving them to the costumer, she felt that the casual clothes she was wearing were still comfortable.

    Toss it casually, even if it breaks, she can still mend it with needle and thread and continue to wear it.

    Unlike the clothes in the play, she was very careful when she touched them.

    Both Ni Yulian and Liu Min's assistants brought lunch over. In order to keep fit, they wore nutritious weight-loss meals.

    Liang Wanqiu found a place to squat down to send a message to Bo Yanyan when the crew was handing out lunch boxes.

    "Have you eaten yet? How about I order you a takeaway?"

    Bo Yanyan: "I just bought the ingredients, sister, you can eat at the set at noon, and I will deliver the meal to you in the afternoon."

    Liang Wanqiu felt warm in his heart, It turned out that not only Ni Yulian and Liu Min had food delivered, but her little girl would also cook and deliver food to her.

    However, when she raised her head and glanced at the vicious sun, she felt that it was difficult to open her eyes, and tears glistened.

    Liang Wanqiu: "No need, it's hot and sunny outside, you prepare your own meals, or order takeaway."

    "Don't come here, it's too hot."

    "Read more books at home, you can learn endlessly."

    "If you feel bored, go to the nearby library to study, maybe you can meet new friends."

    After sending, I was going to When I got the lunch box, I saw a black Rolls Royce driving over.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at it, thinking, it can't be Zhao Shiran's car, right?

    She met Zhao Shiran in the morning, and she still remembered that she was riding in this kind of car, which looked exactly the same.

    In the next second, the luxury car stopped, and the driver got out of the car first.

    The first time she saw that driver, Liang Wanqiu wanted to slap her own mouth and call you Crow's Mouth.

    Everyone in the production team looked over, and the director had put down the lunch box and ran over.

    Liang Wanqiu took the lunch box and went to sit next to Liu Min, and looked there like Liu Min.

    Seeing that the second person to get off was not Zhao Shiran, but Xie Ning, the driver got off with two huge suitcases.

    Xie Ning was wearing a set of red casual clothes with big light brown waves scattered casually. She got out of the car and stood at the door talking to the people inside in a low voice.

    The director stood on Xie Ning's right hand, with a flattering smile on his face.

    Ni Yulian sneered and snorted heavily through her nose.

    Liu Min took her eyes back and looked down at the broccoli in the bowl.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't bother to look at it, poured the bowl of beef juice into the rice, stirred it evenly with chopsticks, and took a big mouthful of rice, it was really delicious.

    This beef is absolutely juicy.

    "Xiaoqiu, eat less rice and gain weight." Ni Yulian said: "You are an actress, you have to control your mouth, especially spicy food, you can't touch it."

    Liang Wanqiu looked at her There was light food in the bowl, and I looked at my lunch box, it was full of peppers.

    It's not good, eating so many chilis in such heat makes it easy to get angry.

    Over there, without knowing what the director said, Zhao Shiran got out of the car.

    Standing by the front of the car, she had already changed into a long black dress.

    The director was yelling Liang Wanqiu's name: "Xiaoqiu, Mr. Zhao is looking for you."

    Zhao Shiran raised his hand, and director Xie Ping obediently kept silent, not daring to move.

    The No. 1 sponsor is the biggest, who is calling this drama, Zhao Shiran is the biggest investor.

    Because of the director's voice, the rest of the crew all looked over.

    Zhao Shiran was already walking towards Liang Wanqiu, and Xie Ning was holding a box in one hand. A staff member came to pick her up, took the box from her, and put it in the lounge arranged for Xie Ning.

    Liang Wanqiu was so embarrassed, what did Zhao Shiran want her for?

    She didn't want to see her at all.

    Zhao Shiran has already walked over.

    Liu Min touched Liang Wanqiu's elbow, and reminded in a low voice: "Go and say hello."

    Liang Wanqiu could only put down the chopsticks, stood up, and showed the most perfect and professional smile: "Mr. Zhao."

    Zhao Shiran nodded She shook her head and smiled, "I'm eating, Ms. Liang, why don't we have a meal together, you and me." She pointed to Xie Ning next to her: "There's her."

    Liang Wanqiu looked at Xie Ning, and Xie Ning turned towards her She smiled slightly, and that smile was as gentle as the spring breeze in March.

    When Liang Wanqiu thought of meeting her not long ago, she had a humble and flattering smile on her face, and a gloomy and dejected temperament.

    It's only been more than half a month, and after getting rid of those bad things, I became sunny and confident again.

    Liang Wanqiu was really happy for Xie Ning.

    But she still didn't want to be with Zhao Shiran, she didn't even know why Zhao Shiran was so active towards her.

    Zhao Shiran was too enthusiastic, and had to make Liang Wanqiu wonder if she had bad intentions for him, such as falling in love with her or Bo Yanyan?

    "Mr. Zhao, I still have to take a fifteen-minute nap at noon. How about I treat you to dinner?"

    Zhao Shiran was suspicious.

    I saw Liang Wanqiu walk under a big tree, where there was a small square table, Liang Wanqiu went over to touch it, the table was surprisingly hot, and the small bench next to it was also scalding hot, it was about to be burned. The hot sun baked it.

    Zhao Shiran was curious and followed.

    Liang Wanqiu had already taken out two boxes of lunch and two pairs of chopsticks from the basket and put them on the small table. She even waved at Zhao Shiran with a playful smile: "Mr. Zhao, come and eat."

    Zhao Shiran : "..." Invite her to lunch? it's here?

    Xie Ning doesn't care, she's used to the hard life, and she eats steamed buns with a few grains of old godmother very delicious.

    Liang Wanqiu also brought them two servings of beef juice, put them on the small table, and said with a smile, "You guys squat here to eat first, and I'll get my boxed lunch. Today's meal is delicious."

    Thank you Ning was wearing pants and casual shoes, and she was also hungry, so she squatted down, opened the lunch box and beef juice, and took a sip of the soup in the small bowl. She squinted her eyes, it was really delicious.

    Liang Wanqiu came over with her boxed lunch, squatted next to Xie Ning, took a big mouthful of the meal, and swallowed it, she chatted with Xie Ning, "Is it delicious?"

    Xie Ning's mouth was full of food, and he ordered down.

    Zhao Shiran stood aside, and it was now that she experienced embarrassment for the first time.

    Everyone was looking at them. If she squatted here and had lunch with Liang Wanqiu and the others, she would gain a reputation for being down-to-earth, and if it was spread on the Internet, some people might say that she is cute in contrast.

    In short, it is beneficial to the image of Zhao's enterprise.

    Liang Wanqiu and Xie Ning wore clothes and shoes that were convenient for squatting.

    But she was wearing a skirt and stilettos.

    How do you squat down?

    sit?

    She didn't need to touch a few small stools to know that she couldn't be a human being.

    She turned her head and walked away, no, she, Zhao Shiran, never shrinks back when encountering difficulties, but only faces difficulties.

    Zhao Shiran walked over slowly and stood next to Liang Wanqiu. She bent down and kept her graceful posture to get the boxed lunch.

    After opening it, she looked at the four dishes, one braised chicken leg, one fried meat with green pepper, one fried egg with pepper, and one fried ham with pepper.

    The portions are large, and the dishes are actually quite rich.

    But she can't eat spicy food.

    She was holding the pair of disposable chopsticks that hadn't been taken apart, how should I eat them?

    Like them?

    She lowered her head and looked at Liang Wanqiu. She and Xie Ning were squatting together, eating happily.

    The director finally asked the little assistant to bring a chair over and put it behind Zhao Shiran's buttocks.

    This eased Zhao Shiran's embarrassment, she lifted her skirt and sat down slowly.

    The chair is too high, it is not easy to put the boxed lunch on the table, you can only eat it with your hands.

    Zhao Shiran took a piece of egg, and after swallowing it slowly, she said, "Miss Liang, did you and Xie Ning know each other before?"

    Seeing them, she seemed to know each other very well.

    For Xie Ning, Zhao Shiran didn't like her. He signed her because Xie Ning became popular and it was easier to praise her. At least the company didn't need to find a way to make her famous.

    Moreover, Xie Ning also has a high degree of education, which is conducive to creating a personality of a schoolmaster.

    The most important thing is that Xie Ning has a weakness, she is short of money, and needs money especially.

    It's best for the company to take care of such a person.

    Liang Wanqiu said casually: "When we were filming in the past, our two crews got to know each other since we were next to each other."

    "Mr. Zhao, you are so kind, and you even send employees into the team."

    "A boss like you is too nice. You are kind, and you should make a lot of money."

    Zhao Shiran: "..." She sent Xie Ning over because she wanted to see her Liang Wanqiu, invite her to dinner again, and take Xie Ning with her, thinking about having more people, so that the atmosphere will be more harmonious.

    Zhao Shiran was still curious about which big tree Liang Wanqiu climbed into.

    Liang Wanqiu has been on the set for so many years, so she is so particular, especially when eating, she just needs a place, squatting, or sitting directly on the ground, she can do it.

    In order to talk to Zhao Shiran, she picked up the lunch box and stood up, looking at Zhao Shiran.

    Zhao Shiran couldn't put down his chopsticks, he picked here and there, picked a piece of meat, it was so spicy.

    She frowned.

    "Is it very spicy?" Liang Wanqiu noticed, "I'll get you some water."

    She put down the lunch box, and put a bottle of water and a box of milk on the small table.

    Xie Ning squatted there, eating quietly.

    Zhao Shiran looked at the bottle of water, then she looked up at Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu met her gaze and felt a sting in his heart.

    Let her twist the bottle cap, right?

    She smiled, took the bottle of water, unscrewed the cap, and handed it over: "Mr. Zhao, all right, drink some water."

    She started cooking rice, and after eating, she took the chicken leg and bit it hard. gulp.

    "Where's your sister?" Zhao Shiran looked around: "Why didn't you see her?"

    She didn't mention Bo Yanyan, Liang Wanqiu only thought of her as a big boss, but when she mentioned Bo Yanyan, Zhao Shiran's image was in Liang Wanqiu's place It suddenly turned into a big pervert who dug out people's kidneys and wombs.

    "The family has work to do, so let her go back to her hometown." Liang Wanqiu lied casually: "There are a lot of weeds in the rice fields, and it is not easy to use herbicides. They can only be pulled out manually. She went home and my parents Weeds are gone."

    Zhao Shiran didn't understand this, so he asked, "Your family still grows rice?"

    "Well, there are two acres of land." Liang Wanqiu said without changing his expression.

    Zhao Shiran remained silent, and continued to pick out the dishes in the bowl, carefully pushing the peppers aside.

    The crew ate very fast, because the big boss was there, and everyone didn't rest after eating, so they had to show a hardworking and dedicated spirit in front of the big boss.

    After Liang Wanqiu and Xie Ning threw away the lunch box and chopsticks, they hurried to change their clothes.

    They all returned to their seats, only Zhao Shiran who was sitting under the big tree and still picking vegetables was left, and he had to drink a sip of water for every bite of vegetables.

    However, everyone was busy, and no one paid attention to her.

    After the driver had eaten, he stood behind Zhao Shi.

    During the break, Liang Wanqiu glanced at Zhao Shiran and saw Zhao Shiran gnawing on the stewed chicken leg with both hands, then she looked over.

    When their eyes met, Liang Wanqiu gave her a friendly smile, Zhao Shiran froze, she turned her face away, a little awkward, not looking at Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu thought to himself, this person must not be a pervert.

    If she dared to hurt her and Bo Yanyan, she would definitely not be a steamed bun, and at worst, she would not live.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-11-06 16:01:09~2021-11-06 22:38:15~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines Little Angel: Give you peace of mind;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 418 88
Pure sweet and no abuse, every world is he] Po Shuyi (attack) x Lin Nanyun (accepted) Fascinating big beauty x little cute The story of the big devil...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
78.8K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
15.8K 653 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...