The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 66

145 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 066

    Falling into a soft body in her arms, Bo Yanyan caught her and hugged Liang Wanqiu's shoulders tightly: "Sister, what's wrong?"

    Her right hand rested on Liang Wanqiu's back, gently stroking: "It's okay "

    She heard Liang Wanqiu's short novel: "I was scared to death."

    Bo Yanyan lowered her head, looking at the top of her black hair, her eyes darkened.

    Liang Wanqiu held on to one of Bo Yanyan's elbows tightly with both hands. She leaned on Bo Yanyan's chest, and heard the little girl's heartbeat again and again.

    "You have to take care of me." Liang Wanqiu closed her eyes, bit her lips and said something that Bo Yanyan couldn't understand.

    Liang Wanqiu leaned against Bo Yanyan's arms for a while, when she looked up, she had returned to normal, smiled at Bo Yanyan, and left her embrace.

    The bosom was empty, the warmth and softness was gone, which made Bo Yanyan a little sad.

    It's rare for a sister to be so fragile. When she needs her, she still wants to hug her again.

    She really wanted to tell Liang Wanqiu that she could tell her anything, that she was capable of protecting her.

    "Do you want to eat fruit?" Liang Wanqiu had already walked to the small refrigerator. She opened the cabinet door and took out an apple and a plate of cantaloupe wrapped in plastic wrap.

    "Let's eat this in the morning. I didn't buy porridge. The breakfast this morning is so-so, so you can just eat it."

    She put the plate of cantaloupe on the small coffee table, took the apple to the kitchen, washed it, peeled it, sliced ​​it, Served in a porcelain bowl.

    Liang Wanqiu sat on the sofa, took her steamed bun, opened her mouth and took a big bite, choking her to death.

    After finally swallowing it down, Bo Yanyan handed over the water glass, Liang Wanqiu took it, held the water glass in both hands, and gulped down a few gulps.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan sat down beside her. She tilted her head and stared at Liang Wanqiu with sparkling almond eyes: "What did Zhao Shiran tell you? When I came out to pick you up, I saw you talking to her outside, and saw You shake hands."

    Liang Wanqiu froze, choking on the water, she coughed violently.

    "Cough, cough..."

    "Oh, drink slowly." Liang Wanqiu said softly, she got up, walked behind Liang Wanqiu, and patted her on the back: "Sister, are you alright?"

    "It's okay." Liang Wanqiu raised his hand and waved it a few times.

    She put down the water glass, sat down slowly, picked up the steamed bun again, tore a small piece and put it in her mouth.

    "I just said hello." Liang Wanqiu's eyes were complicated.

    "Then why are you afraid of her? I'm not allowed to look at her, and she's not allowed to look at me." Bo Yanyan held her chin, her big eyes filled with curiosity: "Sister, are you afraid that she will like me too?" ? Does it mean that the two sisters have the same preferences? They both like my type?" The corners of

    her mouth raised, revealing a little pride.

    Liang Wanqiu stared straight at the box of tissues opposite, what was she afraid of?

    He was afraid that Zhao Shiran would abuse Bo Yanyan, and that Bo Yanyan would suddenly offend Zhao Shiran, and Zhao Shiran would dig out his kidneys and uterus, break his legs, and blind his eyes.

    She was afraid of these, very afraid, very afraid.

    Even if Zhao Shiran didn't feel so scary to her, he was just an ordinary person who looked the same as them all.

    Even if she knew, it was the plot in the novel.

    Zhao Shiran in reality is not that kind of person.

    Zhao Meina is still alive, which shows that Zhao Shiran also understands feelings, and she still has a soft part in her heart.

    But she was still scared, too scared.

    Because she cared, she was afraid that Bo Yanyan would be hurt by Zhao Shiran.

    What Liang Wanqiu thought was that she would never see Zhao Shiran and Li Shaochen with a thin smoke in her life.

    She also felt that it was difficult for them to meet, they were not in the same circle, there were so many people in the imperial capital, most of them would never meet each other in their lifetime, even passing each other on the street.

    But she didn't expect that she would meet Zhao Shiran in this situation.

    She came to pick up Zhao Meina herself.

    Also, Zhao Shiran apologized to Zhao Meina to her and Bo Yanyan, why did she apologize?

    Or Zhao Shiran knew that Zhao Meina was interested in Bo Yanyan, so she apologized.

    But she is an ordinary entertainer in the entertainment industry, and Bo Yanyan is also an ordinary girl. Do they have the energy to make Zhao Shiran apologize?

    So, did Zhao Shiran fall in love with her or Bo Yanyan?

    Or neither.

    But why is she apologizing?

    Zhao Shiran apologized instead of Zhao Meina, giving Liang Wanqiu the illusion that Zhao Shiran replaced Zhao Meina because she was Liang Wanqiu, because Zhao Meina offended her.

    Liang Wanqiu herself was shocked by her outrageous conjecture.

    Oh, she was thinking too much.

    She slowly chewed the steamed bun in her mouth, seeing that Bo Yanyan was eating breakfast quietly, Liang Wanqiu picked up a tea egg, and after removing the shell, she put the egg on the plate.

    "Eat by yourself." She said vaguely, got up and went to the kitchen to wash her hands.

    "Sister, you haven't answered me yet." Bo Yanyan was not so easy to fool, and shouted loudly: "Did Zhao Shiran bully you? I'll go and vent your anger on you."

    Liang Wanqiu was afraid that she would die when she saw Zhao Shiran, so how could she dare ? Asking her to take the initiative to find Zhao Shiran, she was so frightened that the water droplets on her hands had no time to dry, she shook her hands and ran out.

    During the tens of seconds of washing his hands, Liang Wanqiu thought about how to explain this to Bo Yanyan, and he had to tell the little girl that when he saw Zhao Shiran and Li Shaochen, he had to go around immediately.

    I can't afford it, so I can only hide.

    Only by staying away from these two people can they live a peaceful life.

    In reality, if you encounter a pervert, you will run as far as you can.

    Even if these two people are not perverts, but she dare not gamble, she still gambles with Bo Yanyan.

    Liang Wanqiu held back Bo Yanyan who was about to go out, pulled her to the sofa, and pressed her shoulders to let her sit down.

    She looked serious, with a particularly serious expression.

    Bo Yanyan sat down obediently, with her hands still on her lap, as obediently as a primary school student.

    Liang Wanqiu brewed her emotions, and showed her best acting skills when she was acting. Her eyes were gloomy and her expression was sad. She sighed: "Oh, actually, I had a dream for a while, and I always dreamed that two people hurt you. I have dreamed so many times, maybe it was your previous life, or your next life."

    Bo Yanyan: "..." She thought about the difference between time travel and rebirth in her mind, she is wearing , not rebirth.

    Before she could ask, Liang Wanqiu had already said: "You in the dream were miserable. On the night of your eighteenth birthday, Bo Yunyun drugged you, and you had sex with Li Shaochen, and you were pregnant with his child. If you didn't take the college entrance examination, you dropped out of school that night."

    Bo Yanyan lowered her eyes, restraining the strange look in her eyes.

    this dream?

    Liang Wanqiu thought she was sad, and felt that her words were unpleasant, so she quickly took Bo Yanyan's hand, and said nervously and anxiously: "Xiao Tao, you have to trust my sister, she will not harm you, and she is not cursing you , but I'm afraid, afraid that this dream will come true."

    Bo Yanyan raised her head, pursed her lips and smiled at Liang Wanqiu: "Sister, I'm not sad, and I don't blame you."

    She paused for a few seconds: "On my birthday, you Was it because of this dream that you waited for me outside the school ahead of time? What else did you dream about?"

    If it was before, Liang Wanqiu would not have planned to tell her.

    But now that he saw Zhao Shiran, what if he saw Li Shaochen again someday?

    Even if Bo Yanyan didn't fall in love with Li Shaochen, what if Li Shaochen fell in love with her?

    It's better to say that she had a bad dream, and she was afraid that this dream would come true, so she always wanted to avoid it.

    Both humans and animals have the instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

    "Yeah, I dreamed that Bo Yunyun would drug you on that day, so I stayed outside your school for a day."

    Bo Yanyan's eyes were full of emotion: "Sister is so kind." The corners of

    her mouth turned up and she smiled.

    With a soft heart, Liang Wanqiu patted her head.

    "I'll tell you about this dream." Liang Wanqiu stuffed the breakfast into Bo Yanyan's hands, and asked her to listen to her while eating breakfast.

    After about ten minutes, both of them finished their breakfast.

    Liang Wanqiu finished the general plot of the novel: "That's it. The first time I dreamed I didn't pay attention to it, but I dreamed it the second time and the third time. I dreamed it many times. For a long time, I I always dream about these things."

    "When I woke up, I thought of everything that happened in the dream. I was scared and felt absurd. My little girl didn't know them at all, so how could she be hurt so much?"

    " But I'm still scared, I don't want you to see any of them."

    Bo Yanyan held Liang Wanqiu's hand, she smiled, and patted the back of Liang Wanqiu's hand to comfort her: "Sister, I believe in your dream I believe you are doing it for my own good, don't worry, I will avoid them when I meet them, and I will protect myself."

    "Bo Yunyun's drug failed, didn't I take the college entrance examination? The results will come out soon."

    Liang Thinking about it in late autumn, the grades will come out soon, and in a few months, Bo Yanyan will go to university.

    As for Li Shaochen, he probably won't be able to meet him.

    What about Zhao Shiran? She came here to look for Zhao Meina, and the two of them will leave later.

    It shouldn't be possible in the future.

    After Bo Yanyan starts school, she won't be able to meet these two people even more, and then she will stay in school every day.

    She also faces her classmates and teachers, so she should rarely leave school.

    "Well, you have to pay attention to yourself." Liang Wanqiu nodded, "I can't watch you all the time."

    Bo Yanyan smiled with eyebrows crooked, and stuffed a piece of cantaloupe into Liang Wanqiu's mouth: " Sister, it's so sweet."

    Liang Wanqiu also felt that the cantaloupe was so sweet, it was too sweet.

    The boulder in my heart fell to the ground. After breakfast, Bo Yanyan sat on a chair and went to read a book. Liang Wanqiu was sending a message to the director with her mobile phone. What happened? The director and a group of people are eating melons.

    Their production crew has a group. Generally, Liang Wanqiu will add many groups when filming a movie, such as the leading actor group, actor group, work group, crew group and so on.

    Liang Wanqiu saw that these groups received a bunch of messages, probably with the same content.

    "It turns out that Zhao Meina is Zhao Shiran's younger sister."

    "My sister actually changed her younger sister."

    "This is a battle between wealthy families. Are the two sisters going to fight for family property?"

    "Or are you saying that they fell in love with the same man bloody, and the sisters turned against each other ? ?" Liang

    Wanqiu

    read the news in the next group, and felt that it was getting more and more outrageous. Although she didn't know why Zhao Shiran changed to Zhao Meina, it must have nothing to do with men.

    Zhao Shiran looks down on any man.

    Liang Wanqiu sent messages in the four starring groups.

    "Sister, have you guys gone to the set?"

    "Do you want to go together?"

    Ni Yulian and Liu Min were still in the hotel, and replied: "I will call you when I go, Xiaoqiu, have you seen Mr. Zhao?"

    Liang Wanqiu: " I see, she is looking for her younger sister."

    Zhao Meina liked Zhao Shiran very much since she was a child, this older sister is smart, capable, and capable of everything.

    When she was very young, she especially admired Zhao Shiran.

    However, Zhao Shiran didn't like her.

    At the age of seven, Zhao Meina was sent abroad to live with two nannies.

    Of course, Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao would not tell her the real reason for being sent out, but said that they wanted her to receive a foreign education.

    So, Zhao Meina stayed abroad.

    After graduating from university, she said that she wanted to return to China, and Zhao Shiran went to country M to pick her up in person. Zhao Meina thought that her sister also liked her.

    That's why she shared with her sister how she fell in love with Bo Yanyan at first sight.

    Because I care, I want to share and tell her everything I think.

    But he never thought that Zhao Shiran would directly replace her, not allowing her to film anymore, and asking her to return to Country M.

    Zhao Meina called Zhao Shiran and found that Zhao Shiran blocked her.

    She called her mother, Chen Jiaojiao, and cried and made noises. In the end, she got the ending that her father and mother went to country M with her.

    One night, Chen Jiaojiao had already told her everything.

    Zhao Shiran resigned to her fate, she has been staying abroad, and she has just graduated from university, so what can she use to argue with Zhao Shiran.

    In particular, his parents said that Zhao Shiran, like Xiang Chunhui, would do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

    Tell her not to offend Zhao Shiran, just stay in the hotel and wait for Zhao Shiran to pick her up.

    The three of them went abroad again. In fact, Chen Jiaojiao and Zhao Fulin didn't have much conflict when going abroad. Chen Jiaojiao had no other relatives in China. Her husband and daughter were by her side, no matter where she was.

    What about Zhao Fulin? He is weak and hates Zhao Shiran and Xiang Chunhui.

    But for so many years, he has been sincere to Chen Jiaojiao, and he has not cheated on him, looking for other women outside.

    As for Zhao Meina, he loves her even more.

    Coupled with the fear that Zhao Shiran would hurt his two favorite women, Zhao Fulin also persuaded Chen Jiaojiao and Zhao Meina to think about it. When they arrived in country M, the three of them were reunited and lived a good life in the future.

    Zhao Shiran easily picked up Zhao Meina and asked her to leave, but Zhao Meina didn't say a word, but her eyes were red and swollen, and she cried for a long time.

    She has accepted the fact that her sister doesn't like her.

    Asking them to leave first, Zhao Shiran glanced at Liang Wanqiu's bedroom next to her. She raised her hand, intending to knock on the door, but after a moment of hesitation, she put it down again.

    Forget it, she was so sincere, she sent Zhao Meina out directly.

    Liang Wanqiu should not care about what Zhao Meina did.

    Zhao Shiran stepped on her high heels and walked to the elevator entrance. She glanced at Zhao Meina who was sobbing softly with her head down, her face expressionless.

    "Sister." Zhao Meina raised her head timidly, with tears in her eyes.

    "When you arrive in country M, don't cause trouble. I won't deduct your money. If you dare to cause trouble." Zhao Shiran smiled lightly, her voice was cold, and that voice sent chills down the spine.

    "Sister, have you never liked me?" Zhao Meina looked forward to it.

    She thought about what happened when she was a child, she went to Zhao Shiran, but Zhao Shiran never paid attention to her, and didn't even talk to her.

    But she just likes this elder sister and follows her.

    "Little Sansheng's daughter, do you think I will like it?" Zhao Shiran chuckled and said, "You are as low as that mother of yours."

    Her red lips parted slightly, and her words were disdainful: "Every time I see you, I always think about what to do." How to kill you."

    Zhao Meina opened her mouth and stared at her blankly, she wanted to refute that her mother was not Xiaosan.

    After a long time, she lowered her head.

    As soon as Zhao Shiran and Zhao Meina left, someone in the crew saw it, sent a message in the group, and continued to eat melons.

    At nine o'clock, Ni Yulian sent a message to Liang Wanqiu, saying that she was going to shoot.

    Liang Wanqiu got ready a long time ago, seeing that Zhao Shiran had also left, the sun outside was vicious.

    She looked at Bo Yanyan who was reading a book: "Stay in the room and read and study, and buy more professional books you want to learn."

    She changed her shoes and opened the door: "My sister went to filming, someone knocked on the door , don't open the door."

    Bo Yanyan put down the book in her hand and looked towards the door: "Okay."

    Liang Wanqiu had already turned around, leaving only her back view.

    Bo Yanyan held the book, turned a few pages, and thought of what Liang Wanqiu said to her not long ago, was it really a dream?

    Some dreams are forgotten as soon as you wake up, and some dreams are always remembered, but most people's dreams are quickly forgotten.

    Bo Yanyan didn't believe that Liang Wanqiu was dreaming, she had a guess in her heart.

    Can she wear it here?

    What about Liang Wanqiu? Was she also worn by someone else? occupy this body.

    Bo Yanyan thought that when she first wore it, the fourteen-year-old girl died. She also died in another world, and even her body was blown to pieces. Of course, she would cherish it if she could live once.

    So live well here.

    The day she met Liang Wanqiu last year, in the plot of the novel, Liang Wanqiu was already married to Bo Yunting.

    But that day, Liang Wanqiu had no contact with Bo Yunting.

    Bo Yanyan called Xia Yan.

    Not long after, I received Xia Yan's reply.

    It is said that at the beginning of May last year, Liang Wanqiu met Bo Yunting and drank coffee.

    Before that, they had met several times.

    Later, a high school classmate who had pursued Liang Wanqiu broke the news on the Internet.

    Liang Wanqiu was abused by many netizens and didn't go out for a few days.

    When she went out again, she went to the police station to call the police.

    On the way back, I was buying barbecue, and was photographed by a reporter waiting outside the community.

    Bo Yanyan looked at Liang Wanqiu's previous experience. She was very lively in elementary school, but became sensitive and timid after family accidents. She became a little more lively in middle school, but she was still very timid in high school and college.

    Usually when filming, Sister Zhang shoots whatever she picks up. She doesn't like to communicate with others, so she is a bit socially afraid.

    Later, Liang Wanqiu, although she didn't like to socialize with people very much, it wasn't that she didn't know how, but that she didn't want to.

    Bo Yanyan also asked Liang Wanqiu why he didn't have dinner and play with the insiders, Liang Wanqiu replied that he was lazy.

    It's not that I don't like to play with people in the circle, but that I'm too lazy.

    If I really stay with people in the circle, my sister will get along well with them.

    The previous Liang Wanqiu was just the opposite, not because she was lazy, but because she didn't like it.

    It should be when Liang Wanqiu's negative news broke out on the Internet for the first time, my sister came through.

    Bo Yanyan thinks this is the timeline.

    What about Liang Wanqiu from before? Is it dead?

    What world did my sister come from? What did you do before?

    Did she die in that world like her?

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-11-05 22:35:08~2021-11-06 16:01:09~Thanks to the little angels who

    voted for mines Little angel: 2 for your peace of mind;

    thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 9 bottles of Genesis;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
78.9K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
19.1K 766 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...
81K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...