The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 64

163 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 064

    Xiang Chunhui sent someone to beat up Chen Jiaojiao's parents, saying that if they didn't break up, her parents would die.

    Xiang Chunhui's family is richer than Zhao Fulin's.

    In order to protect Chen Jiaojiao, Zhao Fulin broke up with her.

    At this time, Chen Jiaojiao was also very afraid of Xiang Chunhui. She took a sum of money from Xiang Chunhui and left the imperial capital with her parents.

    Later, Xiang Chunhui married Zhao Fulin, and Chen Jiaojiao was always the cinnabar mole in his heart, Bai Yueguang.

    He didn't like Xiang Chunhui at all.

    Zhao Fulin has a weak personality, and he is very afraid of Xiang Chunhui.

    A few years after marriage, Zhao Fulin met Chen Jiaojiao again, and at this time, Chen Jiaojiao's parents had passed away, and she had no weakness, so she wanted to take revenge on Xiang Chunhui.

    Xiang Chunhui's death was very strange. It can be said that Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao jointly killed him.

    At that time, Zhao Shiran was still young, Zhao Fulin didn't like this daughter, she looked like Xiang Chunhui, and she also had a temperament like Xiang Chunhui at a young age.

    Zhao Fulin wanted to kill Zhao Shiran, but Chen Jiaojiao's heart softened at that time.

    Zhao Shiran gradually grew up, she knew everything, how her mother died, and her father was snatched by her mother.

    Therefore, the hatred towards Zhao Fulin and Zhao Meina dissipated a little.

    Otherwise, according to Zhao Shiran's temperament, how could Zhao Meina live so long.

    When she personally went to country M to pick up Zhao Meina back to China, Zhao Shiran loved her younger sister. Her feelings for Zhao Meina were complicated and contradictory.

    On the one hand, he felt that she was innocent and shouldn't be involved. On the other hand, he hated her and hated that she had a father and mother who loved her.

    As for her, she had nothing, her father hated her, and her mother didn't like her either, so Xiang Chunhui vented all his dissatisfaction for not getting Zhao Fulin on Zhao Shiran.

    When Chen Jiaojiao got older, when she saw her, she thought she had seen Xiang Chunhui, and she was very afraid of her, let alone like her.

    Therefore, Zhao Shiran doesn't believe in all feelings. She and Li Shaochen have known each other since childhood, and Li Shaochen has been pursuing her. She enjoys Li Shaochen's pursuit and the feeling of being loved.

    But she knew very well that she didn't love Li Shaoshen, and she didn't love anyone.

    She knows better that only money will not betray her and will always belong to her.

    Let Zhao Meina return to China because she has a little sister's love for her sister, and because Zhao Meina doesn't know all this, she thinks her sister is very capable and relies on her.

    So, she asked Zhao Meina to go back to China, be obedient, film and make money for her.

    But she didn't expect that Zhao Meina fell in love with Liang Wanqiu's sister.

    Zhao Shiran thought that Zhao Meina might offend Liang Wanqiu.

    The little sisterhood is gone.

    In China, if Zhao Meina went to look for Liang Wanqiu's sister again, she didn't have the energy to take care of Zhao Meina.

    They have stayed abroad for so many years, and if they are sent out again, Zhao Meina will continue to live whatever life she lived before, and she is willing to support her if she does not make her angry.

    When Chen Jiaojiao and Zhao Fulin came to question her, Zhao Shiran envied Zhao Meina for a moment. Her parents loved her so much, and they were also her father's man, but they always hated her.

    Since they were reluctant to part with their precious daughter, they went to country M together, so that she would not always think of the past when she saw Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao.

    All three of them were sent out, and she was clean.

    Liang Wanqiu quietly listened to Bo Yanyan finish the content of the post. If it is true, then all the villains, the only innocent one is Zhao Meina.

    She was sent abroad at the age of seven, and was also threatened by ten-year-old Zhao Shiran to commit suicide by cutting her wrists.

    Living in a foreign country is superior and pampered, but you can't live with your family.

    Materially, Zhao Shiran satisfied her completely, and in terms of spiritual love, Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao really loved her.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed: "Why are you so nice, Zhao Meina already likes you." What

    she hated about Zhao Meina was that Zhao Meina fell in love with Bo Yanyan.

    If Zhao Meina didn't like Bo Yanyan, Liang Wanqiu would treat Zhao Meina well if they filmed together for a few months, friends for four months.

    Bo Yanyan smiled: "Sister, do you regard her as a rival in love?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "You don't like her, what kind of rival in love, but she has been abroad for so many years, and it's good to be with her parents now, so I won't make Zhao Shiran angry That's enough."

    It's impossible to compete, if Zhao Meina wanted to compete with Zhao Shiran for something, she would probably be killed by Zhao Shiran without anyone noticing.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, if she were Zhao Meina, she would just lie flat and take her parents abroad, and just ask her sister for money every month.

    As for returning home, I will not come back. In case Zhao Shiran sees her annoyed, he won't give her money.

    No, she was replaced suddenly.

    If you don't go back to China, you can pretend to be pitiful when you ask your sister for money and ask for more money.

    Anyway, my parents are by my side, and there are people who love me.

    "I only like my sister." Bo Yanyan held Liang Wanqiu's hand: "I will always like my sister, and my sister can't like others."

    Liang Wanqiu nodded, and she promised: "Yeah." The

    first day of shooting was not a heavy task . Therefore, Ni Yulian was the first to get up in the whole crew. Her assistants hadn't woken up yet, and she had already gone to the park near the hotel to run and exercise.

    After she came back from running, the staff of the crew got up and started to set up the scene in the small villa for filming.

    Liang Wanqiu slept until 6:40. When she woke up, there was a dim light in the room.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at the window, without opening the curtains, she knew that the sun was shining brightly outside.

    That's the bad thing about summer, you'll get sunburnt after six o'clock.

    Bo Yanyan hasn't woken up yet.

    Liang Wanqiu turned her body sideways and glanced at her several times. Her hair was messy, all scattered on the white pillowcase, revealing a small red face. Because of the light, other small details were not so clear.

    Liang Wanqiu saw her sleeping quietly next to him, his heart was warm, and he was filled with that sense of satisfaction.

    I have also fantasized about meeting someone I like, she likes her, and she also likes her.

    Then the two got together, fell in love for a period of time, and the relationship gradually stabilized, so they lived together and slept on the same bed.

    Every morning when I wake up, I can see the face of my lover.

    She will tolerate and love everything about her.

    Later, when I was older, I was still alone.

    Liang Wanqiu stopped thinking about it. Beautiful love is what everyone wants, but not everyone can meet it.

    She may not have this luck, telling herself to stop fantasizing.

    The number of times I think about it gradually decreases, and when I see other people's love stories, I also fantasize about myself.

    After that, I forgot and felt that I thought too much.

    now what? She met the one she loved.

    Liang Wanqiu had to lament that the reality is so strange and illogical.

    She lifted a corner of the quilt, got up from the bed lightly, took the slippers under the bed and went outside, and gently closed the door again.

    After putting on her shoes, Liang Wanqiu went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face as fast as she could, then took her mobile phone to watch the work group, and then checked to see if the director had sent her a message.

    Liang Wanqiu found out that in the small group of four, that is, the four leading actors, Zhao Meina quit the group at 3:00 in the morning, and Xie Ning joined the group at 4:30.

    Last night Ni Yulian said that Zhao Meina went back to the hotel and lived in the room that was arranged for her.

    now what? Are you gone?

    Liang Wanqiu was not in the mood to gossip.

    She sent a message in the group.

    [Several sisters, where are you now? 】

    Not long.

    [Ni Yulian: I'm planning to have breakfast in the room. ]

    [Liu Min: I'm going to have breakfast. 】

    【Xie Ning: I'm still at home. 】

    Ten seconds later.

    [Ni Yulian: Zhao Meina hasn't left yet. 】

    Liang Wanqiu asked whether their breakfast was arranged by the hotel or the crew, or bought by themselves, but the two told her that their assistants were responsible for their meals.

    Liang Wanqiu saw that it was still early, and it wasn't time for filming, so she could go downstairs to buy breakfast.

    She went out with her mobile phone, and when she passed by Zhao Meina's room, Liang Wanqiu turned her head and glanced, the door was closed tightly.

    She strode over to the elevator.

    While waiting for the elevator, he sent a message to Bo Yanyan.

    "My sister is going to buy breakfast."

    "If you haven't woken up when I walk out to the street, then I will decide today's breakfast."

    "I'll give you six minutes."

    Jie said when he got outside, at this point, Bustling, the shops selling breakfast are doing well, and there are all office workers coming and going.

    Liang Wanqiu went to a steamed stuffed bun shop, ordered two steamed buns, two tea eggs, and bought two boxes of yogurt, thinking that there were fruits and bread in the hotel room, so she didn't buy anything else.

    After buying breakfast, Liang Wanqiu glanced at her phone, but she still hasn't received a reply from Bo Yanyan.

    Little lazy cat, still not getting up.

    She walked along the street towards the hotel, and when she got near the hotel, there were fewer people, so she seemed lonely, and a black Rolls Royce whizzed past her.

    Then, park in the car park outside the hotel.

    Liang Wanqiu carried breakfast in one hand and mobile phone in the other, and while walking slowly, sent a few voice messages to Bo Yanyan.

    "I bought steamed buns, yogurt and tea eggs."

    "We'll be at the hotel soon."

    "You'll be full later."

    After the car stopped, the driver got out of the car first, went to the back seat and opened the door .

    In the next second, Zhao Shiran got out of the car.

    She was wearing a long lavender dress that reached to her ankles and silver stiletto sandals.

    Qi Er has short black hair and looks fresh and neat. He wears a pair of black sunglasses that cover half of his face. The exposed cheeks are very white and light makeup is applied, so his skin looks good and his lips are bright red.

    It feels strong, not easy to mess with, and difficult to approach.

    "Mr. Zhao, are you going up or should I bring Miss Mina down?" the driver asked respectfully.

    Zhao Shiran raised his hand, expressionless: "I'll go up and call her."

    Liang Wanqiu was looking down at the news about Bo Yanyan.

    "Sister, I've come down to pick you up."

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head, she smiled, this little girl.

    From the corner of his eye, when he saw a tall and slender woman next to him, Liang Wanqiu didn't take it seriously. It was just a woman with a model figure, and it was not like he had never seen her before.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2021-11-05 14:57:00~2021-11-05 20:17:23~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: give you peace of mind , Genesis 1;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.8K 57
When the heroine becomes paranoid (Quick Wear) -- Warm the new recruit is assigned tasks by the main system. She needs to play the role of a female s...
35.8K 1.1K 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.7M 93.1K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...