The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 63

190 6 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 063

    Liang Wanqiu stayed in Ni Yulian's room until eleven o'clock, and benefited a lot. She and Ni Yulian learned how to get into the drama in a second.

    In terms of dedication, Ni Yulian has nothing to say, and she doesn't hide anything, she is willing to teach everything.

    It's just that the words are a little bit thorny, which is not very pleasant.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't care about this. Before leaving, Liang Wanqiu took the script and the phone and said, "Mr. Ni, I'm really sorry to bother you for so long, then I'll go back first, good night."

    Liu Min left ten minutes ago.

    Ni Yulian waved her hand: "Let's go, I have the habit of running in the morning, do you? How about together?"

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and asked, "What time is it?

    " Go for a run and come back to take a shower at 6:30, if you want, I'll call you tomorrow morning."

    The smile on Liang Wanqiu's face couldn't be maintained anymore, even though it was dawn at 5:30, she couldn't get up.

    "Mr. Ni, why don't you run away, I won't go, I'll get up later, and then I will exercise."

    Ni Yulian said a little coldly: "Oh, young people nowadays."

    Liang Wanqiu pretended not to hear, and went out Alright, close the door by the way.

    She and Ni Yulian's room are separated by Liu Min's room. After arriving at her own room, Liang Wanqiu opened the door with her key card and entered the room. She closed the door gently and glanced inside. Thin smoke reading a book on the sofa in the living room.

    She had already showered and had her hair done. She was wearing a white ice silk nightdress with suspenders. Her hair was half-dry and half-wet, all brushed to the right.

    Xu was too fascinated by reading, Liang Wanqiu walked into the living room, but Bo Yanyan didn't notice.

    Liang Wanqiu put the things on the cabinet next to her, tilted her head, and took a look at the books in Bo Yanyan's hands. They were all in English.

    She basically didn't know those few words, and it was another bible that she couldn't understand.

    Liang Wanqiu found that interlacing is like a mountain, and it is still the fragrance of her daily script.

    Bo Yanyan finally saw her, she raised her eyelids, and smiled: "Sister, you are back."

    As she spoke, she took the bookmark placed on the small coffee table, inserted it, She closed the book and put it down.

    Then, she sat still, but stretched out her hands towards Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu was standing, and Bo Yanyan was sitting. Liang Wanqiu had to lower her head when looking at her. She lowered her eyes and smiled helplessly: "I haven't taken a shower yet, so don't hug me. I will hug you after I take a shower, okay?" " I want

    it after taking a bath, and I want it now." Bo Yanyan got up and came to hug her, she hugged Liang Wanqiu's slender waist from behind Liang Wanqiu, and rubbed her head on her thin back: " Sister, you smell so good."

    Liang Wanqiu didn't dare to move, and raised her hands forward.

    After a while, she asked: "Are you ready?"

    Bo Yanyan let go of her hand: "Okay, sister, go take a shower."

    Liang Wanqiu went to the closet to get her pajamas. The pajamas she brought this time were all Thin shorts and short sleeves. After looking for clothes, Liang Wanqiu took underwear and underwear before going to the bathroom.

    Not long after, Bo Yanyan heard the sound of rushing water coming from the bathroom.

    She smiled, took the book over, and continued reading.

    Liang Wanqiu took a bath very quickly, and came out in half an hour. The pajamas on her body were light blue, casual and home clothes, which belonged to the kind that could also be worn out. Made of pure cotton, Liang Wanqiu felt that there was no ice silk in them. so cool.

    She wiped her hair with a towel, then picked up the hair dryer to dry it, and then combed her hair with a comb.

    "Zhao Meina quit filming, and Xie Ning came here instead." Liang Wanqiu doesn't like Zhao Meina, because Zhao Meina misses Bo Yanyan: "The way she looks at you at night, she wants to eat you alive."

    Bo Yanyan tilted her head, she looked Coming over, she smiled coquettishly: "That's greedy for my body."

    Liang Wanqiu blushed, and couldn't even speak, it was too straightforward.

    She moved her foot, then the other foot, and tilted her body dozens of degrees. She turned her head for the last time, turned her face away, and stopped looking at Bo Yanyan.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at the soft black hair between her fingers, and lamented that her hair was so beautiful. A beauty is not only seen in the face, but also in the whole body, and there is nowhere that is not beautiful, and nowhere is not exquisite.

    "Sister~Sister." Bo Yanyan dragged out her tone, and her sister was so coquettish that it made Liang Wanqiu's exposed arms get goosebumps.

    She rubbed it vigorously with two fingers, and instead of looking back at Bo Yanyan, she said with a straight face, "Speak well, don't be coquettish."

    "Sister ~ sister." Bo Yanyan called out again, charming : "I'm not being coquettish, that's how they talk, or do you not like him anymore?"

    Liang Wanqiu raised her hands in a gesture of surrender, well, she really couldn't resist this tone, good tea.

    However, I really like how to do it.

    She sat there, looking at Thin Smoke.

    Seeing her looking over, Bo Yanyan said delicately, "Sister."

    Liang Wanqiu had a helpless expression and wanted to struggle, but this person's tone became even more coquettish: "Sister~~Sister."

    Liang Wanqiu gave up struggling, with a casual look You, there is nothing you can do about it, she sighed: "It's up to you, but when there are outsiders, you can't do this, you have to talk well."

    "Then when we are two?" Bo Yanyan blinked her eyes: " Can I do whatever I want?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "Yeah, whatever."

    Bo Yanyan's hair was already dry, she took off the hair tie around her wrist, and tied her hair up casually, with a loose ponytail.

    Bo Yanyan already ran over to pull Liang Wanqiu's hand: "Then let's go to sleep."

    She yawned long, covered her mouth with her small hand, and said in a daze, "I, all, sleepy, It's dead."

    Liang Wanqiu let her lead her, and she glanced at the largest bedroom: "Are you really sleeping together?"

    "That's right, I don't do bad things, I just sleep like before, and I won't hug you this summer." She smiled and said, "I'll sleep with my sister in the winter, it's warm."

    " There is heating in winter." Liang Wanqiu said mercilessly.

    "Go back to Yangcheng and sleep with my sister." Bo Yanyan added: "My sister smells good and is soft, so it's comfortable to hold."

    Liang Wanqiu let her drag her into the bedroom until the door was closed by Bo Yanyan , she felt that Bo Yanyan was getting more and more aggressive, but she didn't connive step by step.

    Bo Yanyan quickly let her go, she climbed onto the bed, sat down, and patted the half of the bed reserved for Liang Wanqiu.

    "Sister, come to sleep." She laughed until she couldn't see her eyes.

    Liang Wanqiu stood on the edge of the bed, staring at her quietly, the little girl's hair was long and bright, slightly disheveled, her upturned little face was bright and charming, every little expression was so vivid.

    Because of the thin nightgown, a large piece of snow-white skin was exposed on the chest, and the two girls' legs were intertwined, looking pure and innocent, but also revealing a bit of desire.

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head, two touches of rouge gradually climbed onto her cheeks, and for a moment, it was as bright as the morning glow.

    Bo Yanyan looked at her obsessively.

    The next second, there was a crackling sound, and the bedroom was plunged into darkness.

    "Sister, I'm afraid of the dark." Bo Yanyan's aggrieved voice came: "Hurry up, okay?" The

    ending sound was soft, with a provocative hook.

    Liang Wanqiu ignored her, but climbed onto the bed and lay down on the other side.

    Fortunately, the bed is big enough for two people to lie down.

    In the darkness, the two were silent for a few seconds.

    Liang Wanqiu only felt that the underwear was pressing on her chest, which was extremely uncomfortable, and she really wanted to take it off.

    She felt like she couldn't breathe well.

    However, Bo Yanyan moved over, stretched out a hand tentatively, and gently poked the back of Liang Wanqiu's tender hand with his index finger.

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." She coughed, "Hurry up and go to bed."

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan turned over and lay on her side looking at her, although she couldn't see anything clearly: "Sister, are you feeling bad?"

    Her voice was a little low: "Last year in the film and television city, we slept like this. You were wearing suspender nightdresses and no underwear. This year you don't wear skirts to sleep."

    After Liang Wanqiu was silent for a few seconds, she She said with difficulty: "It's different."

    At that time, it was just a pure sister relationship, and she didn't care about it. Now, the two are ambiguous, and they both have thoughts about each other.

    "Why is it different?" Bo Yanyan poked her palm again: "I didn't see that you and I grew another arm?"

    She whispered: "Defend me like a wolf, just because I am an adult Already ?"

    Liang Wanqiu swallowed uncomfortably, yes, the little girl has grown up.

    And so proactive.

    Her eyes were a little dazed, she stared straight at the darkness in front of her for a long time, she blinked, and within a minute or two, Liang Wanqiu experienced a violent struggle in her heart.

    The two are now in a relationship, and Bo Yanyan has always been proactive and straightforward. If she shrinks back like an ostrich, the little girl may feel cold and think that she doesn't like her anymore.

    Liang Wanqiu also turned over, her right arm was slightly bent, and her palm was pressed against half of her face. She looked at Bo Yanyan who was in the same position opposite her, and hesitated for a moment and said, "Why don't you lie down and I'll try to kiss you." Take a moment."

    After she said this, her face flushed and her cheeks became hot.

    Fortunately, Bo Yanyan couldn't see it. Liang Wanqiu became bolder again: "You lie down first."

    Bo Yanyan replied softly: "Yes."

    There was a small voice from her side, and within a few seconds, her thin voice came: " Sister, I'm going to lie down."

    Liang Wanqiu was still hesitating, she must have absolute control, and it would be safe to control everything in her hands.

    She groped on the bed for a while, then slowly moved over and bent down, but when her back just bent a little, Liang Wanqiu shivered and sat down on the bed.

    She crossed her legs and covered half of the air-conditioning quilt, and it took her a long time to say: "How about two more years?" She

    couldn't help but feel that the little girl has only grown up for a short time, and she needs to be raised for another two years. That way, you will feel less guilty.

    "Oh." Bo Yanyan was a little disappointed.

    Liang Wanqiu waved her hands that were so bewildered that she didn't know how to put them. She was extremely thankful that she turned off the lights early, and luckily the little girl couldn't see anything.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't hear the movement from Bo Yanyan anymore, she sat for a while and then lay down slowly.

    As soon as she lay down, Bo Yanyan said, "Sister, take off your underwear, I sleep well."

    Liang Wanqiu also felt very uncomfortable, she might not be able to fall asleep if she kept wearing it.

    She groped, took off the restraint on her body, and put it aside.

    Liang Wanqiu let out a long breath, feeling that she was alive again, as if she was breathing fresh air only now.

    She tilted her head, glanced at Bo Yanyan next to her, and then turned her head around again.

    Unable to fall asleep, Liang Wanqiu guessed that Bo Yanyan could not fall asleep either, so she decided to chat with her.

    "You said, why didn't Zhao Meina stop filming?" Liang Wanqiu chatted with the two seniors at Ni Yulian's place for a long time, but they couldn't figure it out either.

    The time was too short, and the substitution was caught off guard.

    It is absolutely impossible for Zhao Shiran to change people after starting the machine.

    Even if the two sisters are half-brothers, Zhao Shiran is willing to personally pick up Zhao Meina back to China, which shows that at least she doesn't intend to care about it, and she also goes for the purpose of getting along peacefully.

    In the eyes of most people, even half-sisters are still younger sisters, and they are regarded as a family. People are more willing to praise a person who is related by blood, unless that person has gone too far.

    Bo Yanyan understood everything tonight, she was the fastest to get the news, and she was able to guarantee 100% authenticity.

    "Sister, haven't you gone to some gossip forums to eat melons?" Bo Yanyan said softly: "I saw it on the Internet, but I don't know if it's true or not. It is said that Zhao Shiran asked Zhao Meina to enter the entertainment industry and made two requests. First, It is to be obedient, and the second is to make money for her."

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while, in line with Zhao Shiran's personality, in her eyes, there are only two types of people, those who can make money for her, and those who can't.

    Therefore, both Zhao Meina and Xie Ning are Zhao Shiran's money-making tool.

    "But why did she change people?" Liang Wanqiu thought, since money is the most important thing, and since they have common interests, they will put the overall situation first, so it shouldn't be time to change people.

    "Maybe the relationship is not that good."

    Liang Wanqiu carefully recalled what Ni Yulian and Liu Min said tonight. If it was true, then Zhao Shiran's mother was pissed to death by Chen Jiaojiao and Zhao Meina.

    So how could Zhao Shiran like Zhao Meina?

    She substituted in, if her father suddenly brought back an illegitimate daughter, just thinking of this possibility, Liang Wanqiu would want to beat them up.

    He also let mistress and illegitimate daughter into the house and kicked them all out!

    However, Liang Wanqiu didn't know if he wasn't the person involved.

    But Bo Yanyan whispered: "I saw Zhao Shiran's mother and Zhao Meina's mother's gossip in a post, saying that Zhao Shiran's mother is not innocent.

    " Bringing his illegitimate daughter to the door, he was so angry that he left behind his own daughter, who was still so young.

    "What did you say in the post?" Liang Wanqiu was curious.

    "Zhao Shiran's mother is Xiang Chunhui. Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao are high school classmates. They were together in the third year of high school. Chen Jiaojiao didn't go to university, so she stopped studying. Zhao Fulin bought a house near his university and gave it to Chen Jiaojiao."

    " When Zhao Fulin was a junior, he met Xiang Chunhui, and Xiang Chunhui fell in love with him at first sight, but Zhao Fulin didn't like her."

    This was included in the investigation materials Xia Yan sent her.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-11-04 23:53:02~2021-11-05 14:57:00~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the grenade Little angel: 1 for your peace of mind;

    thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of pineapple well;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 755 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...
45.1K 2.1K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
48.2K 1.8K 57
When the heroine becomes paranoid (Quick Wear) -- Warm the new recruit is assigned tasks by the main system. She needs to play the role of a female s...
19.4K 799 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...