The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 60

255 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 060

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated, mainly because she joined the crew, she must be staying in the hotel arranged by the crew.

    Leaving Bo Yanyan to live alone at home for more than two months, Liang Wanqiu was not very relieved.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan said in a pitiful tone, "Actually, I can't do without you. If you leave me alone, I will live a messy life by myself. I can't even cook noodles with a vegetable."

    Liang Wanqiu thought of her In the miserable days before, I was thrown away when I was just born, and I lived with an old grandmother until I was fourteen. What happened after that? I lived alone again, and my life would be better after meeting her.

    She is probably used to saving money, even if she gave her money, Bo Yanyan would not be willing to spend it.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while: "Then I'll talk to the director first, and I'll just say that I want to bring an assistant."

    Let Bo Yanyan go to the film crew for two months to learn some social experience. If the university is not so busy, she You can also do part-time jobs.

    Bo Yanyan held her hand, lowered her head, and kissed her: "Thank you, sister."

    Liang Wanqiu felt a little uncomfortable, pulled out her hand, and stammered, "Watch TV."

    She took the phone and sent the director a text message. It turned out that the director didn't care at all, and it wasn't him who paid the salary, nor was he responsible for the board and lodging of the artist assistants. Liang Wanqiu brought a hundred assistants, and he didn't mind.

    But the director is a bit speechless, is Liang Wanqiu an assistant enough? The other three female protagonists have at least two assistants, and two female protagonists have four or five assistants.

    After negotiating with the director, Liang Wanqiu went back to the bedroom, while Bo Yanyan was still watching TV.

    While lying on the bed, Liang Wanqiu was thinking about any intimacy with Bo Yanyan in the future, and she had to take the initiative. After all, she was a few years older than Bo Yanyan, so she had to hold the initiative in her hands.

    For example, kissing, hugging, and kissing, all of these have to be done by her.

    Liang Wanqiu contemplated in her mind, when she wakes up tomorrow morning, give her a good morning kiss.

    She had to move quickly, ruthlessly, and accurately, secretly kissed Bo Yanyan, and then pretended not to care and said, let's eat quickly.

    When they are together, she must have absolute dominance and control, otherwise, I am sorry for my sister's status.

    However, Bo Yanyan is only eighteen years old, will she look too beastly like this.

    I can't do it. He could only think about it in his head, Liang Wanqiu found that he had the heart but not the courage.

    As expected, he was still too thin-skinned.

    When Liang Wanqiu was thinking wildly, Lin Su sent a message: "I seem to have discovered something great. In fact, I guessed it last year, and I didn't say it. I was afraid that you would get angry."

    Last year, Bo Yanyan stayed in the film and television city for half a month . , and Lin Su also met several times, so they knew each other.

    Liang Wanqiu was puzzled: "What is it?"

    She really didn't understand, as for guessing? I can't guess, I'm too lazy to think about it.

    Lin Su: "I wasn't sure at first, but when I saw the hot search for couples' mobile phone cases tonight, I seemed to figure it out."

    Liang Wanqiu: "???"

    Lin Su: "When I saw Xiao Tao last year, I noticed that her eyeballs The eyes seem to grow on you, the way she looks at you is definitely not the way a younger sister looks at an older sister, but the way she looks at someone she likes, it's so gentle, and always has a spring in her mouth."

    Liang Wanqiu was frightened With a jump, Lin Su saw it so early on, yes, she was tempted early, and she was able to find out that she was tempted early, so she might be more sensitive to this kind of thing.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Why didn't you tell me then?"

    Lin Su: "Xiaotao was only so old at that time, you called her sister every day, and she called her sister every day, do you think you would believe me if I told you?"

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it too, If Lin Suzhen had said that Bo Yanyan liked her at that time, she would have scolded Lin Su for talking nonsense at that time. Bo Yanyan was only so old at that time, and she thought she was a little girl who didn't understand anything.

    It was she who underestimated the children in their teens. Liang Wanqiu: "Don't tell Sister Zhang. I'm going to keep it a secret for a few months. I really got photographed. I won't admit it."

    Lin Su: "You Are you tempted?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "I read a sentence before, saying that a strong girl is afraid of being entangled by her husband. I was still thinking, if I don't like it, I don't like it. It won’t be handed down.”

    Liang Wanqiu: “Maybe I like my sister, seeing a cute and well-behaved sister will make me want to protect.”

    However, Bo Yanyan is not only a well-behaved bunny, she is also an active one. Aggressive, aggressive bunny.

    Liang Wanqiu: "I really can't refuse, she is too proactive, I don't want to see her sad."

    Lin Su: "I seem to have learned."

    Liang Wanqiu: "..."

    Lin Su: "How long is this movie going to be? What? It’s time to get together, I have an invitation to a variety show recently, and I’m still considering whether to participate, if I participate, can you do me a favor, there is an event to invite friends to participate together.”

    Liang Wanqiu: “There is no other circle Do you have any friends?"

    Lin Su: "Yes, but I'm not comfortable chatting with you, and your fans won't scold me for being popular."

    According to the current coffee status, Lin Su's status is bigger than Liang Wanqiu, so it's okay to chat with you. Liang Wanqiu rubbed against Lin Su's heat.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while and said, "Okay, after you sign the contract, tell me then that the program crew won't play tricks and edit randomly, right?"

    Lin Su: "Who would dare? I'm afraid I won't cool down fast enough Ah, I really think your luck is very good now, I want to wait and see if I can change my luck in the future."

    Lin Su thought about herself, and then thought about Liang Wanqiu, she is a desperate Sanniang, Liang Wanqiu is just a salty Fish, otherwise she would not have been chased by her.

    She and Sister Zhang fought for each of her plays, what about Liang Wanqiu? The heroine role fell on her somehow, of course, no one in the circle is more suitable for the role of empress than her.

    This is good luck.

    But after the show was finished, it hadn't been aired yet, and everyone didn't know if the audience would buy it, so various scripts were sent to Sister Zhang.

    Sister Zhang said that Liang Wanqiu was so lucky that she had a bunch of scripts waiting for her to choose.

    She didn't agree, and the drama just planned to consider others.

    Hearing what she said, Liang Wanqiu also felt that she was lucky.

    "That's right. I thought I would be out of work for a long time after finishing my career, but I didn't expect so many scripts to come."

    Liang Wanqiu: "What do you think Mr. Ji thinks? Just because I am a fan?"

    Liang Wanqiu took this The play is called "Secret Cabin". It is an urban light comedy. The director is a well-known director of this type of play. The screenwriter has written similar scripts before. As for the co-stars, the other three actresses are in the circle. They all have a certain reputation.

    There are four leading actresses in total, and Liang Wanqiu is ranked third, but that role is very suitable for her, and the role is also very likable.

    Lin Su: "I don't know, I haven't seen her before, she and her girlfriend often interact with you, it doesn't look like you mean by unspoken rules."

    Lin Su: "President Ji doesn't look like he has such a big Ability."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Actually, I haven't seen her before."

    Chatted with Lin Su for a few words, all about things in the circle, and shared gossip by the way.

    Liang Wanqiu said about Luo Qingli: "She is very busy now, she is either filming or on variety shows, and there are a lot of announcements."

    She squatted at home for a few months and wanted to get together with Luo Qingli, but Luo Qingli couldn't get together for several hours. I can't squeeze out the time, Liang Wanqiu doesn't matter.

    "It's really busy. I heard from Sister Zhang that her team has picked up another movie for her, and she has to go to the desert to shoot for a few months. I guess I have to spend the New Year there."

    Liang Wanqiu sighed for a while, she was the most idle.

    At twelve o'clock, Lin Su went to bed.

    On the 12th, the police issued a notice that they received a report from an artist surnamed Zhang, who was blackmailed by a marketing account for five million dollars half a year ago...

    On June 14th, Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan packed two suitcases, Into the crew.

    The filming location of the crew was in a certain villa area in the imperial capital. As for the hotel contracted by the crew, it was nearby, and it took only five minutes to walk there.

    The crew did not prepare a room for Bo Yanyan, Liang Wanqiu was worried that she would live with other artist's assistants, so after the approval of the director and several investors, she let Bo Yanyan share a room with her.

    Because she is the hostess, Liang Wanqiu's room is not bad, it is a suite, besides one big bedroom, there are two small bedrooms.

    Liang Wanqiu let Bo Yanyan live in the big bedroom, and she lived in the small bedroom by herself. As for living together, let's forget it. The room is enough, and I will live in another room. If other artists come to see her, it is easy to gossip.

    After the opening ceremony, director Xie Ping took the four leading actresses to visit the houses where the leading actors lived in the play for the past four months.

    The oldest actress is also the most popular, her name is Ni Yulian, she made her debut at the age of 18, and she is now 43 years old. She used to act in family dramas, and she played good wives and mothers. It is the kind where the husband cheats on the family and does not divorce, but continues to take care of the children and in-laws.

    This kind of TV series has a large audience, so the ratings are often good.

    The second actress named Liu Min is 35 years old this year. She got married a few years ago and quit the industry. After marriage, she didn't get along very well with her wealthy mother-in-law, so she chose to come back to filming.

    As for the fourth-ranked actress, she is a newcomer named Zhao Meina. She is 22 years old this year. She is said to be rich for several generations. A certain investor is her distant relative.

    Liang Wanqiu had already greeted them, and also added WeChat. On the first day they met, everyone was polite and friendly, but also unfamiliar and reserved.

    When they followed the director to the small villa where they lived in the drama for the past few months, the director clapped his hands and said, "Take a look around as you please, everyone, let go."

    After he finished speaking, he looked at Ni Yulian: "Sister, you are the most experienced person here, Liu Min has been away from the industry for several years, Wanqiu and Mina are not very old, so you should take the initiative and liven up the atmosphere."

    Ni Yulian is easy to speak: "Okay, you go and get busy, I will take a few younger sisters in to see the room."

    Director Thinking of letting a few actresses get along with him, he went to a nearby villa. He had other things to deal with.

    Ni Yulian looked at the few people standing aside: "Girls, follow me."

    Entering the small villa, she first looked at the living room and dining room, then the kitchen, a utility room on the first floor, and a Huge empty room.

    There are a total of five bedrooms on the second floor, two large bedrooms and three small bedrooms.

    Ni Yulian led people to the largest bedroom, and she said to Liang Wanqiu, "Is this your room?" The

    room was luxuriously furnished, exuding a luxurious and rich style.

    Zhao Meina smiled and said: "Same as written in the script, Miss Xiaoqiu's room is like this."

    Liu Min said at this time: "This bed is really comfortable, in line with Miss Qianjin's style.

    " I checked the other small bedrooms, and finally went to the cloakroom, which was empty.

    Zhao Meina leaned over and said, "Miss Xiaoqiu, did you bring all the luxury items in the play with you? How much would it cost?"

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head: "No, the crew will be ready, I can buy a few I really can’t afford too much.”

    After staying upstairs for more than an hour, the four of them returned to the living room on the first floor, and after sitting down at the dining table, Ni Yulian said: “We will be together for four months in the future. Introduce yourself."

    After the introduction, she said some of her hobbies and interests.

    It was Liu Min's turn, followed by Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu said: "I don't really have any hobbies, let's play the guqin and practice yoga. I like these two very much recently."

    Then, everyone turned their attention to the youngest Zhao Meina.

    Zhao Meina wore a long white dress today. She has a round face and a sweet smile. She looks pure and cute. She said embarrassedly, "I like eating and sleeping. Is it a hobby?"

    Several people laughed, and the topic finally opened .

    Ni Yulian started to talk about filming. She is an old actress with rich acting experience, she can teach others, and even taught Liang Wanqiu and Zhao Meina how to act.

    While talking, Ni Yulian said, "I'm thirsty."

    Liang Wanqiu immediately said, "There is something to drink in the refrigerator, what do you want? I'll get it."

    She looked at Ni Yulian: "Sister Yulian, what do you want to drink?" Look at Liu Min again: "Sister Min, what about you?" Finally look at Zhao Meina: "Meina, what about you?"

    Ni Yulian: "I'll just drink mineral water."

    Liu Min: "Milk tea."

    Zhao Meina: "Sparkling water."

    Liang Wanqiu went to get them something to drink, and brought himself a bottle of mineral water by the way, and they continued chatting.

    Dinner was with a group of people from the film crew. The others didn't bring an assistant, and Liang Wanqiu was not easy to bring along, so they let Bo Yanyan stay in the hotel, saying that she would take her out for dinner when she came back later.

    After dinner, Ni Yulian proposed to play mahjong. For this activity, only Liu Min can do it, neither Liang Wanqiu nor Zhao Meina can.

    "Why don't we go outside?" Ni Yulian changed her words.

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head and said: "Sister, you go and play, I have to go back to the hotel, I have something to do."

    Ni Yulian was a little dissatisfied: "Xiaoqiu, don't be so out of gregarious, today we meet for the first time, let's play together What's the matter?"

    Liu Min echoed: "That's right, what's the matter when you go back to the hotel."

    Zhao Meina found out that she didn't have the right to intervene, so she didn't dare to say anything.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and said: "I promised my sister before the meal. She hasn't eaten yet. I said I would go back to the hotel to find her out for dinner. I promised the little girl, and I can't go back on my word.

    " I'm sorry: "Sister, I didn't think carefully about this matter, and I will treat everyone to dinner another day to make up for it."

    "How old is your sister? Do you still need to worry about it? Where are your parents?" Ni Yulian's dissatisfaction subsided a little: "Forget it, let's go Let's play."

    She said, and Liu Min naturally agreed.

    As for Zhao Meina, she was the one who was ignored.

    Ni Yulian and Liu Min didn't like her at all, they just thought she was not from a major, had never studied acting, and had never made a movie, she was a related family who was stuffed in, as for acting skills, I don't know how she is .

    After Liang Wanqiu left, Ni Yulian and Liu Min took Zhao Meina to sit in a nearby cafe for a while.

    As we talked, we talked about Liang Wanqiu's departure.

    After all, they are all colleagues, and they are in the same circle, so I know a little bit about it.

    "Who is Xiaoqiu behind her? I think the director is very polite to her." Ni Yulian said in an elder tone: "The young people now are different from us at that time, just sleep well as a benefactor. It’s no wonder that the TV series they act in are uglier than the other.”

    “There are also those idols who came out of the draft, but they didn’t do their singing and dancing well, but they came to act, alas.”

    Ni Yulian said in a tone Not good, but there is nothing wrong with it.

    It's all about fighting for capital. Whoever has a big backstage and who has resources, without a backstage, no matter how good the acting skills are, they won't be able to get the show.

    Liu Min said: "It seems to be the Ji family. Mr. Ji likes her very much."

    Ni Yulian knew about Ji Chang, and occasionally heard about the affairs between Ji Chang and Li Mei. At her age, she couldn't accept it. But I won't say anything, at most ignore it.

    Ni Yulian remained silent.

    But Zhao Meina said: "Ah, sister Xiaoqiu and sister Ji Chang are together?" As soon as

    the words fell, Ni Yulian looked over and said, "Do you know Mr. Ji?"

    Liu Min was also surprised, and called Mr. Ji her sister. The background of this relationship is not simple.

    Zhao Meina flicked her hair: "When I was young, I used to play in the same compound. Later, I went abroad when I was seven years old, and I only came back three months ago."

    Ni Yulian and Liu Min grasped the keyword, a compound.

    So his background was not much different from Mr. Ji.

    They have a much better attitude towards Zhao Meina.

    When Liang Wanqiu returned to the hotel, Bo Yanyan was reading a book, Liang Wanqiu glanced at the cover of the book.

    Oh, it belongs to the book whose name she can't even understand.

    Bo Yanyan put down the book, and she got up: "Sister, you're back."

    She rushed over and hugged Liang Wanqiu, Liang Wanqiu was used to it.

    Bo Yanyan lay on her body as if she had no bones, Liang Wanqiu moved a step, she followed, Liang Wanqiu didn't move, she didn't move, and continued to lean on her body.

    "Do you want to change clothes? Shall we go out to eat?" Liang Wanqiu pushed his head on her shoulder, and took the phone over: "It's eight o'clock, you must be hungry."

    "I'm not hungry, I just miss my sister." Bo Yanyan became more serious, and shook Liang Wanqiu's hand: "Sister, let's go, there is a good beef noodle nearby, I want to eat that."

    Liang Wanqiu said Following her, she left the room and closed the door. While waiting for the elevator, she saw that several actors from the same crew were also going downstairs. Liang Wanqiu greeted them with a smile and introduced Bo Yanyan.

    "Is my sister here to do chores for our production crew?"

    Liang Wanqiu said with a smile: "The director is willing to pay wages, and she can also do chores for the production crew, but she mainly works for me."

    An actress teased Bo Yanyan: "Little sister, working for your older sister, how much does she give you a day?"

    Bo Yanyan hid behind Liang Wanqiu, she pursed her lips and did not speak, she was so obedient, she just stretched out her five fingers.

    Another person teased her: "Five yuan, is your sister so stingy? When will you save enough for your college tuition?"

    "It's obviously 50,000 a day, little sister, I'm sorry?"

    Bo Yanyan shook her head. Shaking her head, she said two words carefully: "Five hundred."

    After she finished speaking, she felt embarrassed and buried her face in Liang Wanqiu's back.

    Everyone only thought that she was young and timid. After laughing out loud, they stopped teasing her and chatted with Liang Wanqiu instead.

    "Ms. Liang, how is your younger sister's grades?"

    "If you get into a good university, you will be given a bonus as a sister."

    "That's right, Mr. Liang's film pays a lot, right?"

    Liang Wanqiu said with a smile: "The grades Very good, I will give her a bonus when the results come out, and if she is admitted to a good university, I will invite the entire crew to dinner."

    Several people smiled and expressed their anticipation.

    When they reached the first floor, several other people got out of the elevator, only Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan came out.

    Liang Wanqiu shook her hand: "How many times have I said it, I should be a bit unfamiliar outside."

    "Sister, it's normal for friends to hold hands. I haven't even hugged you." Bo Yanyan was wronged: "Just hold hands. If you don't hold me, what if you lose me?

    " You." Liang Wanqiu laughed: "Look at your mouth, you can hang things."

    She smiled, and patted Bo Yanyan's face lightly: "Okay, hold hands, and take you to dinner."

    Bo Yanyan Yanyan squinted her eyes, and stretched out the other side of her face: "I need to pat here too, it has to be symmetrical."

    Liang Wanqiu was speechless, and had no choice but to pat her other side of the face lightly.

    Then, she looked around, there were very few people in the hotel, and no one noticed her and Bo Yanyan, so she finally felt relieved.

    "We can't be like this outside, especially in public places, we can't get tired of it." Liang Wanqiu said in a low voice, "The influence is not good, what can we talk about after closing the door in the room."

    Bo Yanyan said softly: "Okay."

    Out At the hotel, by the fountain outside, Liang Wanqiu saw Ni Yulian, Liu Min and Zhao Meina who came back.

    The three of them also saw Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan.

    "Sister Yulian, Sister Min, Mina." Liang Wanqiu took the initiative to say, "You are back, this is my sister."

    She looked at Bo Yanyan: "Call someone."

    Bo Yanyan obediently called out to her sisters it is good.

    Ni Yulian smiled and said: "This is my sister, she looks really good. Is this taking my sister out for dinner?"

    Liu Min stood aside and laughed.

    Zhao Meina is looking at Bo Yanyan.

    Liang Wanqiu nodded: "Well, how about you? Do you want to go together? Have some more?"

    Liang Wanqiu's words were just a polite way of saying, they just ate, so how could they eat.

    Ni Yulian waved her hand: "Where can you still eat? You young people have a good appetite, eat more, we will go in first, Xiaoqiu, after eating, you bring your sister back early, you come to sister's room, right Lines."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled: "Okay, sister."

    Ni Yulian is in charge, and there is nothing to say about dedication, high professionalism.

    Just as she was about to leave with a thin cigarette, Zhao Meina said anxiously: "Miss Xiaoqiu, can I go together? I happen to be a little hungry."

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned, and it took less than an hour to eat.

    Ni Yulian and Liu Min were also surprised, so edible?

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-11-02 22:47:29~2021-11-03 18:00:52~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines Little Angel: Give you peace of mind;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 799 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...
17.6K 502 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...
17K 755 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...
81.2K 3.2K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...