The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 57

194 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 057

    Lin Su raised her eyebrows, she looked at Sister Zhang: "Occasionally chatting, Liang Wanqiu is a career mind, she doesn't know how to fall in love, don't think too much, I will ask her when we meet tomorrow."

    Sister Zhang nodded and said: "Female artist Falling in love is only bad for career, not good, if Liang Wanqiu really has a situation, you can persuade her."

    Lin Su said seriously: "Yes, I will."

    She was curious in her heart, if Liang Wanqiu really has someone she likes, Who is the one?

    In the morning, Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan ate breakfast outside, and the two returned home after eating and drinking enough.

    There is an event with Lin Su today, which was given by Sister Zhang to the two of them a week ago.

    The purpose is to increase the popularity of the drama, and by the way interact with the audience, it has already posted a Weibo promotion, and the fans have already known about it.

    Liang Wanqiu doesn't have a makeup artist or a team.

    When she was sitting in front of the vanity mirror and putting on makeup, Bo Yanyan stood aside and looked at her. Liang Wanqiu put on light makeup and picked out a lipstick. When she put on makeup on her lips, she asked, "What about you? Do you want to learn to make up?

    Bo Yanyan shook her head: "No." The people in the research

    institute don't really care about this. When she really needs makeup, there will be a special team to do it for her.

    "Sister, would you consider hiring an assistant?" Bo Yanyan sat beside her and asked, "If I'm not around, she can take care of you."

    Liang Wanqiu had no idea of ​​finding an assistant at all. She and Bo Yanyan are so ambiguous now, Bo Yanyan doesn't want others to know.

    I don't know how to face the bloody storm on the Internet, her good luck will not always exist.

    "No need," Liang Wanqiu was silent for a few seconds: "I can do my own work."

    "What about you? What time do you meet your classmates? Do you want me to take you there?"

    Bo Yanyan smiled and said, "I will take a taxi by myself." In the past, my sister's live broadcast started at ten o'clock, so I would secretly find time to watch the live broadcast."

    The corner of Liang Wanqiu's mouth turned up, and he shook his head helplessly.

    After putting on her makeup, Liang Wanqiu checked the time, it was almost nine o'clock.

    It's about half an hour's drive, and when she arrives, she has to prepare. It is estimated that those reporters will interview her today, and she has to interact with the host, so she has to go there early.

    Bo Yanyan hugged her and sent Liang Wanqiu out.

    Before entering the elevator, Liang Wanqiu waved his hand: "Then I'm leaving, if you have something to do, send me a message, call me before you go home at night, and I'll pick you up."

    Bo Yanyan smiled and nodded: "Okay."

    Driving When we arrived at the event location, we saw more than a dozen reporters waiting outside.

    Liang Wanqiu's female supporting role, Lin Sucai is the leading actress, and it's not easy to steal Lin Su's limelight. Therefore, Liang Wanqiu wore a light blue long dress today, which was pure and elegant. When she stepped on high heels and got out of the car, a group of reporters surrounded her come over.

    "Mr. Liang, what's the matter with the Weibo you posted in the early morning?"

    "Mr. Liang, are you in contact with someone?"

    "Mr. Liang, are you in a relationship? Is the man an insider or an amateur? "

    ...

    One person said a few words, and more than a dozen microphones desperately shoved in front of Liang Wanqiu.

    The smile on Liang Wanqiu's face did not change, and she said: "There is no relationship, Weibo is for interacting with fans, every day I am touched by other people's sweet love, I also want sweet love to be my turn, but that person It seems like it hasn't appeared yet."

    Liang Wanqiu's voice became softer and softer: "Well, fans are happy, of course I am happy, and I will be very envious when they fall in love."

    "Mr. Lin has a scene today, she has to come later, I will talk to you first Let's chat."

    "I have been in touch with Mrs. Lin, she has been friends for many years."

    "She is a very nice person, but she is a bit cold towards people she doesn't know well, but she talks a lot after getting acquainted."

    Liang Wanqiu laughed so hard that her face stiffened until the organizer's bodyguards came and took her in.

    Over there, the intellectual and elegant host is already waiting there.

    The live broadcast begins, and the host asks questions.

    Today's activities are all to promote TV dramas, so the questions are all around TV dramas.

    Not long after Liang Wanqiu went out, Bo Yanyan asked Sister Niu to pick her up and went back to her house in the mountains and rivers.

    The live broadcast hadn't started yet, and the screen was completely dark. Fans, viewers, and some netizens had already poured into the live broadcast room, and started posting barrage.

    Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su are friends, and the fans have never quarreled with each other, they are relatively harmonious, and they maintain barrage etiquette together, and hate black fans.

    There were a few black fans who provoked trouble, and they were quickly banned by the housing management.

    When the live broadcast started, Liang Wanqiu's exquisite and beautiful face appeared on the screen, and the host sitting opposite her had professional smiles on their faces.

    Because Lin Su hasn't arrived yet, it's basically Liang Wanqiu's fans swiping the screen.

    [The female goose is flourishing and beautiful, licking the screen. 】

    【What color is Xiaoqiu's lipstick? Want to buy the same style. ]

    [Qiuqiu smiles so gently, her voice is so sweet, Ah Wei is dead. ]

    [I stayed up late last night, but Xiaoqiu's skin condition is still so good. 】

    Bo Yanyan was watching the live broadcast, her sister was so beautiful, she screamed with excitement just like the fans in the live broadcast room.

    The hostess was asking: "This movie started filming last year today, exactly one year, can Mr. Liang share some interesting stories about filming?"

    Liang Wanqiu said with a smile: "Of course." The

    host asked where else to go Yes, the plot of this drama is actually very old-fashioned. It is a small-budget web drama, but it is very sincere.

    The most out of the circle is the rivalry between the heroine and the female supporting role, there are a lot of fighting scenes.

    The host asked: "Drawing wire is very hard, why don't you use a substitute?"

    Liang Wanqiu said: "Actually, it's okay, very happy, Teacher Lin and I both like to play, and we are very excited when we hang wire."

    Host: "Is Teacher Liang excited because he can abuse Teacher Lin in the play?"

    Liang Wanqiu said playfully: "Ah, have you all seen this? I beat her in the early stage, but it's cool, she can't beat her Me."

    Half an hour later, the host exited the studio, leaving Liang Wanqiu alone.

    Before leaving, the host asked Liang Wanqiu to interact with the audience.

    Liang Wanqiu sat down and looked at the bullet chats that appeared on the screen. The screen swiped so fast that she couldn't see many bullet chats clearly.

    Only those colorful barrages stand out, and Liang Wanqiu can see them at a glance.

    She started interacting with the barrage.

    "Do you want to turn off beauty?"

    "I don't really like beauty. When I turn on beauty, I feel my face is foggy and I can't see my facial features. Then I turn it off."

    Liang Wanqiu looked at the staff and asked them to turn off beauty. Yan off.

    Sister Niu walked behind Bo Yanyan, glanced at the mobile phone screen in her hand, and saw Liang Wanqiu who was happily interacting with the audience with a smile.

    Bo Yanyan is registering an account, the name is Xiaoyanhua.

    Then, Bo Yanyan sent a barrage [Sister is so beautiful. ]

    Soon, they were submerged in the barrage army, and Liang Wanqiu didn't see it at all.

    Seeing it, she didn't know it was Bo Yanyan, and a bunch of fans called her sister.

    Bo Yanyan looked at Liang Wanqiu's red lips and those white teeth, she licked her lips and wanted to kiss.

    When my sister left today, I wanted to kiss her, but I thought my sister was wearing makeup, so I didn't kiss her.

    Liang Wanqiu's soft voice sounded.

    "I don't watch the live broadcast, this is my first live broadcast, and I don't know how to do it yet."

    "I will live broadcast and chat with you when I have time."

    "Staying at home is reading books, watching TV series, watching movies, practicing yoga and doing exercises. Meal."

    "I like playing the guqin this year, and occasionally."

    "I don't like to participate in dinner parties very much. I usually don't go, and I rarely order takeaway."

    "Cook yourself and be happy."

    "You are only a hundred Jin, not fat, standard weight, no need to lose weight.”

    “It’s not good for a girl to be too thin, she’s unhealthy, health comes first, and she has to eat well.”

    “Sister, she didn’t come today.”

    Listen Liang Wanqiu mentioned herself, and Bo Yanyan pricked up her ears. She looked at the bullet screens. It turned out that there were several bullet screens asking her where she was and how she was doing in the college entrance examination.

    Liang Wanqiu was answering: "She went to the graduation party, and she won't come back until evening." "The     exam

    was good. I asked her about it. Her grades are already very good."

If I get admitted to Qingbei, I will definitely post on Weibo to show off."

    "At that time, we will draw a lottery for everyone."

    Hearing this, Bo Yanyan waved to Sister Niu.

    Sister Niu asked, "What's the matter?"

    Bo Yanyan looked at her and said, "Go and ask where the Class 1 party is held. I have to go there quickly. My sister said that I went to the graduation party."

    She was in high school for three years, went to The sum of all the times in school is not as many as her fingers.

    Bo Yanyan originally didn't plan to attend this graduation party.

    Even if the classmate is enthusiastic and takes the initiative to chat with her, she is not familiar with her after all.

    But Liang Wanqiu said in the live broadcast room that she went to a class reunion, and she didn't know how many black fans and people who didn't like her sister squatted in the live broadcast room.

    Now that the college entrance examination is over, if her classmates break the news about her on the Internet, saying that she did not come to the graduation party, my sister said that she did.

    At that time, my sister will be called a liar.

    Bo Yanyan doesn't like Liang Wanqiu being scolded by others, so she still has to attend this party.

    Sister Niu called, and a few minutes later, she came over and said, "All the students in the third year of high school went to the countryside for a picnic today."

    Bo Yanyan stood up, and walked out with her mobile phone: "You and Xia Yan sent me there.

    " At about 1:00, the host came over and said, "Teacher Lin is here."

    Lin Su wore a long red dress, looking very glamorous, and stepped on high heels into the live broadcast room.

    Liang Wanqiu patted the chair next to her, pointed the camera at her, and said, "Susu is here, everyone hurry up and chat with her, I'll go drink some water first."

    Lin Su smiled at her and sat down on the chair.

    Liang Wanqiu went out, she was dying of thirst, and after talking for more than an hour, her throat was about to smoke.

    In order to be lazy, Liang Wanqiu held a water glass and played while biting the straw.

    At two o'clock in the afternoon, the live broadcast ended.

    At this time, Bo Yanyan was sitting beside the simple stove set up by her classmates to light the fire, throwing wooden sticks into it with one hand, and watching the live broadcast with the other hand.

    Woohoo, it's over, I can't see my sister anymore.

    A class of students gathered in small piles, most of them focused on Bo Yanyan, mainly due to accidents.

    They were shocked that Bo Yanyan came to the graduation party, had a picnic with them, and was still sitting here lighting the fire.

    You know, this person has never been to school a few times.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2021-11-01 20:25:42~2021-11-01 23:27:32~

    Thanks to the little angels who threw the grenade: give you peace of mind 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: King of Pigeons 10 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 799 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...
5.4M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
39.2K 1.8K 101
Fang Ziyue, a top jewelry designer, accidentally transmigrated into the villainous love rival of an affectionate female supporting role while sweepin...
17.6K 502 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...