The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 45

196 10 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 045

    Liang Wanqiu made a video call to Bo Yanyan.

    Someone over there answered quickly.

    Bo Yanyan is wearing a set of light blue pajamas, trousers and long sleeves. Her long black hair is tied behind her head with a hair tie, without bangs. She has a pure and beautiful face with fair and translucent skin. Under the bright light, there is a faint hint of tenderness.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at her several times, then looked at the background behind Bo Yanyan, it was a small room, the decoration was rough, the walls were gray and uneven.

    Liang Wanqiu saw a small bed and a wooden cabinet with peeling paint. The bedding and pillows on the bed looked clean and tidy, and they looked brand new.

    Liang Wanqiu felt a little distressed, her own apartment had been vacant, and she was unwilling to let Bo Yanyan live in it, so she rented an apartment outside.

    What would a girl do if she met a bad guy?

    Bo Yanyan blinked her eyes, and smiled sweetly: "Sister, have you finished filming?"

    "Well," Liang Wanqiu looked away, looking at Bo Yanyan's pretty face: "Do you want to go to my sister's place?" Live?"

    Bo Yanyan shook her head, with a hint of fear in her almond eyes: "My sister's house is too big, and you're not at home, so I'm afraid by myself." Isn't a

    big house bad? Liang Wanqiu didn't expect that she would like small houses, could small houses give her a sense of security?

    Like herself, she likes a big house, the bigger the better, but it's tiring to do hygiene.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't force her, thinking that he had only been there for a month, and returned to the imperial capital in mid-March, took the little girl over, and lived with her for these few months.

    If she lives well, she will cook for the little girl when she has time, and let her eat better, so that she can score more points in the college entrance examination.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while and said, "Then you can come back after I return to the imperial capital."

    But Bo Yanyan said, "Can I go to my sister's place again in May?"

    Liang Wanqiu was curious: "Why?"

    Bo Yanyan didn't really want to say anything, but after Liang Wanqiu urged her again, she finally said, "I'm going to a classmate's house to give her tutoring in March and April, so I'm staying at her house."

    She quickly added: "Sister, it's a Female classmate, she has a boy she likes, don't worry, I don't like her, and she doesn't like me either."

    Liang Wanqiu was speechless, her focus was not here at all: "Then you don't study? Giving tutoring to others will affect What about your grades?"

    "The tutoring fee is very high, several hundred per hour." Bo Yanyan was distressed: "Give her tutoring for two months, and I can earn enough for college tuition and living expenses."

    Now Liang Wanqiu is not particularly rich, but she can be considered a little rich woman if she doesn't squander at will.

    Besides, she spends what she should spend, and never spends what she shouldn't.

    Liang Wanqiu is willing to give Bo Yan fireworks money.

    "You are not allowed to give her tuition. I will give you money. You study hard and really want to make money. I will talk about it after you take the college entrance examination."

    Bo Yanyan hesitated. She bit her lip and said, "Okay."

    Later, Liang Wanqiu asked about Bo Yanyan's study, and after about ten minutes, the two hung up the video call.

    Liang Wanqiu transferred 50,000 yuan to Bo Yanyan, and she planned to transfer another 50,000 yuan to the little girl tomorrow. She should eat more meat, eggs, milk, fruit and snacks. Eat well. In order to learn better.

    After putting down the phone, Liang Wanqiu remembered why she made the video call to Bo Yanyan, and she forgot.

    Liang Wanqiu hastily sent a message: "From now on, my sister can't send you messages at noon, and I can't call you anymore. It's dinner time instead." Bo     Yanyan

    replied: "Why?"

information.

    This can't be said, Liang Wanqiu: "Sister needs to take a nap at noon."

    Bo Yanyan was very considerate of her: "Then sister, rest well, I will sleep for half an hour after lunch."

    After saying good night, Liang Wanqiu went to the bathroom to take a shower, and when she was lying on the bed, she brought her new mobile phone , click on WeChat.

    First, edit a copy.

    I looked at it and was not satisfied. How do human high-quality men post copywriting in Moments to deceive rich women?

    Liang Wanqiu contacted the store, and the store was very considerate in service, even the copywriting and matching photos were selected by Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu: "It always feels weird." The

    shopkeeper: "Salvation, do you understand? A rich woman will want to redeem you, she will love you, and as soon as she loves you, she will fall in love with you, and as soon as she loves you, she will give you money." The money was spent, and my other clients cheat rich women like this."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Okay, I'll try."

    So, at eleven o'clock, Liang Wanqiu posted a circle of friends on the trumpet.

    [Lin Xiacan: People can always be easily engulfed by darkness and redeemed by light, but most people can't wait for salvation and can only sink deeper and deeper into darkness. I firmly believe that one day, I will meet the only light that illuminates my life. She is the little angel who broke into my life and redeemed me. [Four pictures]]

    The first picture is a picture of a man showing only his hands, with two car keys in his palms, which should be the keys of a luxury car.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't have much research on cars, and couldn't recognize which two cars they were. They seemed to be expensive.

    The second photo is a photo of the living room of the luxury villa.

    The third photo is next to the wine cabinet. Liang Wanqiu's eyes are dazzled by the bottles of wine.

    The fourth photo is a full-body photo, without showing his face, but showing his upper body and arms.

    Liang Wanqiu stared at the fourth photo. Straight girls should like this kind of figure, but she didn't think so.

    She likes a girl's slender and well-proportioned figure, not too fat, not too thin, a little fat is fine, and it is best to have a pair of good-looking legs.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that she was a little leg control, but she liked to watch girls with good looks and good figure.

    Beautiful girls, who doesn't like to watch it, just appreciate it.

    Liang Wanqiu chatted with the store owner for a while, and the store owner told her that if she wanted to deceive a rich woman, she should be more diligent in posting to Moments, at least three or four times a day.

    The copywriting and photos sent must have style and texture.

    Thinking of other customers who paid 20 yuan to pick and search, but Liang Wanqiu spent 600 yuan to buy photos, and he was easy to talk during the chat, he didn't swear, and his temper was not bad-tempered. The store thought Liang Wanqiu was a big customer .

    The shopkeeper: "I will contact you as soon as I have new pictures." The

    shopkeeper: "This is another client of mine. I just found Bai Fumei today."

    Liang Wanqiu looked at it, not sure if it was true . Yes, the store P tried to lie to her.

    However, she searched the news on the Internet, pretending to be rich and handsome to cheat money, many women will be cheated, which shows that many people still like this.

    So it was enough for her to cheat a little girl.

    Eight o'clock the next morning.

    Liang Wanqiu posted on Moments.

    [Lin Xiacan: A good day starts with a nutritious breakfast. [Image][Image]]

    The first photo is sunny. The second photo is a rich breakfast.

    eleven o'clock.

    [Lin Xiacan: Men who work hard are the most attractive. [Image]]

    It was a photo of an office, spacious and bright, the most expensive office building in the city center, overlooking the entire city.

    At twelve o'clock, Bo Yanyan swiped to the three circles of friends posted by Liang Wanqiu's trumpet. She looked at the text and the photos, her expression was a little distorted.

    Can't laugh, my sister is playing role-playing, and she has to play with her sister seriously.

    Bo Yanyan sent Liang Wanqiu a message.

    【Xiaotao: Brother, I saw the photos you took. My brother is really good at taking pictures. My brother is really amazing. ]

    [Brother, are you still at work? Your office is so big and bright, can I come and play in the future? ]

    [Brother, I'm going to have lunch, have you eaten yet? ]

    Liang Wanqiu was sitting at the same table with two assistants for dinner, and took out the new phone by the way, and the two assistants were chatting.

    "My recent blind date is so annoying. He emphasizes to me every day that he is 1.8 meters tall."

    Assistant 2: "All men are like this. As long as they are taller than 1.8 meters tall, they have to tell everyone once they meet. If they are under 1.8 meters, They don’t want to talk about their height.”

    “But I feel a little annoyed, but I actually like him quite a bit, he’s kind and gentle, and he seems to have abs.”

    Assistant 2: “I like being cold on the outside but gentle on the inside. Innocent boy."

    "Ah, ah, ah, I like it too, it looks like a big wolf dog, but it's actually a little milk dog, I like it the most."

    Liang

    Wanqiu's hands holding the chopsticks shook, she whispered Mimi pricked up her ears.

    A few minutes later, Liang Wanqiu lowered her head, and she saw the message Bo Yanyan sent her.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu looked at the old phone again, and talked to the little girl at dinner time last night, but there was no message from the little girl at noon today.

    Alas, scumbag!

    Fortunately, she was not tempted.

    A girl's love comes and goes quickly, she should make money and live with her money.

    Liang Wanqiu put away the old phone and sent a message to Bo Yanyan with the new phone.

    [Lin Xiacan: Brother is eating. 】

    I found a photo of lunch from the picture package and sent it.

    [Lin Xiacan: What did my sister eat? Come to my brother's company to work part-time during the summer vacation, and then you can come to my brother's office to play. 】

    【Xiaotao: Brother, you are so kind. ]

    Liang Wanqiu thought about what the two assistants said just now.

    [Lin Xiacan: Brother, I am 186 tall and weigh 150 catties. I exercise every day and have eight-pack abs. [Picture] [Picture]]

    Two □□ body photos, no face, only body.

    Bo Yanyan stared at the photo and typed a few words.

    [Human oil. 】

    No, it cannot be sent.

    What if my sister gets angry? Instead of cosplaying with her, go find someone else.

    Bo Yanyan hastily deleted these four words.

    [Xiaotao: My brother has a really good figure, he has abs. When we meet in the future, can I see my brother's abs? ]

    [Lin Xiacan: Of course, I'll touch it for you. ]

    Bo Yanyan squinted her eyes.

    [Xiaotao: Really? I saved the screenshot of the chat just now. When we meet, brother can't go back on his word. I'm a person with evidence. 】

    Liang Wanqiu thought in his heart, I won't meet you.

    [Lin Xiacan: Brother, I keep my promise the most. 】

    【Xiaotao: Brother is so kind, I really hope that the summer vacation will come soon, and then I will come to play with my brother. 】

    Liang Wanqiu chatted with Bo Yanyan for more than half an hour. During the lunch break, she looked at her new phone again, her cheeks bulging with anger.

    Why did I tell her last night that I would go to bed at noon, and what happened?

    Chat with a scammer online.

    Liang Wanqiu comforted herself that she was pretending to be a liar anyway, not a real liar, if it was a real liar, the little girl would be miserable.

    It's too easy to trust people, and that's not good.

    At six o'clock in the afternoon, during dinner, Liang Wanqiu sent a message to Bo Yanyan: "What did you do at noon?"

    Bo Yanyan: "Eat, sleep."

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." Little liar.

    She was a little worried, the little girl will be straight? It's fine to be straight, to be a stranger or continue to be a younger sister.

    Before finishing a lunch box, the director called Liang Wanqiu. Liang Wanqiu hurriedly put down the chopsticks and mobile phone and went to the director's place.

    At twelve o'clock, the crew called it a day.

    Liang Wanqiu was too sleepy, and fell asleep after returning to the villa and taking a shower.

    She only remembered when she woke up that she forgot to post to Moments before going to bed last night, and the seller had written the copy for her, and asked her if she wanted to join the group.

    Liang Wanqiu was not interested in joining the group, and didn't want to deal with a group of male scammers, but asked the seller to take screenshots of a few male scammers' Moments and send them to her, so that she could learn some experience.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu saw the comments under those men's liars' copywriting, some young ladies' comments, quite a lot of people were taken in, and they all thought that they were the only true love of this man's liar.

    Liang Wanqiu was silent.

    At nine o'clock, Liang Wanqiu sent her the copywriting and accompanying pictures sent by the seller.

    [Lin Xiacan: Smart people are always looking for a good mood, successful people are always in a good mood, happy people are always in a good mood. [Picture][Picture]]

    The first photo shows a man standing in a garden looking up at the sky at a forty-five-degree angle, revealing a cold jawline.

    The second photo is a man sitting and playing the piano, showing a pair of hands with well-defined joints and strong fingers.

    When Bo Yanyan brushed Liang Wanqiu's circle of friends, she was silent for a few seconds, and then, without leaving a word, she sent it to Ji Chang.

    "What do you think of this sentence?"

    Ji Chang: "My grandparents like this kind of sentence very much, and my nephew and niece in elementary and middle school also like it, but people between the ages of 14, 15 and 40 don't like it. Well, anyway, I don’t like this kind of sentence.”

    Ji Chang: “If I were ten years younger, I might like it, and maybe I would copy it in a notebook.”

    Ji Chang thinks that at Bo Yanyan’s age, he should like it.

    Bo Yanyan finished reading Ji Chang's words, but she didn't like it either.

    She sent this sentence to Xia Yan.

    Five minutes later, Xia Yan sent a screenshot to Bo Yanyan.

    The thin smoke is lit, and the note is mom, which is the circle of friends posted by Xia Yan's mother four months ago.

    That Moments post was exactly the same as Liang Wanqiu's account, not even a single word was changed, but the picture was different. The photo that Xia Yan's mother brought was a small cake that she had baked herself.

    Xia Yan: "I didn't expect you to like this style at such a young age."

    "I thought it was something people of my mother's generation liked."

    Xia Yan thought that maybe the people doing the research had different ideas from theirs.

    Bo Yanyan sent a few exclamation points in the past, she doesn't like it, okay?

    It's just that my sister seems to like it.

    At twelve noon, Liang Wanqiu posted on Moments again.

    [Lin Xiacan: When you can help, try to help others; when you can not ask for help, try not to ask for help; to help others is for your own peace of mind; if you don't ask for help, you don't want others' little effort to become a debt that is difficult to pay off in a lifetime. [Picture] [Picture]]

    After sending it out, Liang Wanqiu chatted with Bo Yanyan on WeChat.

    She still remembered what the two assistants had said at lunch yesterday.

    [Lin Xiacan: My height is 186, and I have eight-pack abs. ]

    [Xiaotao: ...]

    Covering her face with thin smoke, embarrassing, I can't see it.

    [Lin Xiacan: I saw a kitten on the way to work this morning, so pitiful. I asked my assistant to bring it to the company. I will take it to the pet hospital later and send you a photo. 】

    【Xiaotao: Brother is so caring. I also like small animals. 】

    Liang Wanqiu keeps in mind her current personality, on the surface she is a cold and overbearing boss, but on the inside she is a gentle and delicate little milk dog.

    [Lin Xiacan: I always feel that you are a cute and arrogant girl like a kitten. 】

    Bo Yanyan looked up at the sky, and when she thought of something, she typed a line.

    [Xiaotao: Brother, isn't your sister a sophomore in high school? ]

    [Lin Xiacan: Yes, what's wrong? 】

    【Xiaotao: I have good grades, she is a class lower than me, can I add her on WeChat? We will study together with her in the future, we are both girls, and we have more common topics. 】

    【Xiaotao: This is our report card from the last monthly exam. [Picture]]

    [Brother, my name is Bo Yanyan, and I am the number one. ]

    [I study in Imperial Capital No. 1 Middle School, which city is my brother in? Can my brother come to my school to visit me before my college entrance examination? ]

    Behind it is the cute emoji pack.

    Liang Wanqiu was so angry that she wanted to call Bo Yanyan and scold her.

    Thanks to your good grades, why are you a love brain.

    It's only been a few days of chatting, and even the real name and school have been said, if the liar is not her, but someone else.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't even dare to think about the consequences. After being betrayed, she still foolishly thought that she had met true love.

    Bo Yanyan must be taught a lesson, otherwise she won't realize that people's hearts are sinister.

    [Lin Xiacan: Okay, but let's meet after your college entrance examination. My brother is so handsome. I'm afraid that if you see me, it will affect your studies. 】

    【Xiaotao: Okay, can you give me your sister's WeChat? I want to add her. ]

    [Lin Xiacan: Why do you want to add her? 】

    【Xiaotao: That's right, that's right, I'm shy. ]

    [Lin Xiacan: Girl, tell your brother. 】

    【Xiaotao: I like my brother, and I want to marry him in the future, so my brother's younger sister is also my younger sister. I want to get to know her, and I hope she can like me too. 】

    This change of heart is really fast.

    Liang Wanqiu thought of the night when Bo Yanyan confessed to her, the little girl was crying, every word she said was so sincere, the way she looked at her made her have no doubts, the little girl's love for her that night was sincere .

    It's just that the duration of this sincerity was too short, less than a month.

    She fell in love with a man she had never met before.

    Looking at what Bo Yanyan said just now, Liang Wanqiu couldn't be happy, the little girl straightened up.

    Thinking of marrying a man you haven't met yet?

    She put down the phone and pressed three fingers on the position of her heart, feeling a little uncomfortable, as if her breath was stuck there and she couldn't get it out.

    Liang Wanqiu looked around, and saw that no one was paying attention to her place, everyone was eating boxed lunch, occasionally talking to the people next to her.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at the foggy sky, the clouds were densely covered, as if it was going to rain.

    No wonder her mood became bad. It turned out that the weather had changed. The bad weather affected her mood.

    Bo Yanyan sent another message.

    【Xiaotao: Brother, do you not like me? Sorry, I said the wrong thing. 】

    【Did you delete me? I won't bother you anymore. 】

    【I'm fine, don't worry about me, as long as you're happy. ]

    [Wooooooooooooette ]

    Liang Wanqiu thought, the little girl is not crying secretly, she immediately sent a message.

    [Lin Xiacan: I don't hate you, I like you very much, but you are still young, I want to wait for your college entrance examination before confessing to you. ]

    [Don't worry, when you are old, I will take you home to meet my parents, and we will get married. ]

    [Xiaotao: Really? Brother, can I add your sister's WeChat? 】

    Liang Wanqiu rubbed her brows, she doesn't have a younger sister, where can she find a younger sister who is a sophomore in high school?

    Or rent one? No, I can't believe it.

    [Lin Xiacan: Let me ask my sister, she is in a rebellious period, so she may not be willing to add you. 】

    Five minutes later.

    [Lin Xiacan: I asked, she said she didn't want to add you. 】

    【Xiaotao: Your sister definitely doesn't like me. A marriage that isn't blessed by my sister-in-law won't be happy. Brother, delete me. We won't meet again. 】

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated for a moment.

    [Lin Xiacan: Sister Xiaotao, wait a minute, I will communicate with her again. 】

    Liang Wanqiu greeted the assistant with her mobile phone, she turned and ran away, she decided to buy a calling card and register a trumpet, she also wanted to play the role of the seventeen-year-old sister.

    half an hour later.

    [Lin Xiacan: This is my sister's WeChat account, you can add her. 】

    【Xiaotao: Hmm, thank you brother, I won't chat with him tonight. ]

    [Lin Xiacan: Why? 】

    【Xiaotao: I want to please my future sister-in-law. I want to teach my younger sister to study, give her homework, and let her take the Qingbei exam next year. ]

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." No, she doesn't need it!

    Liang Wanqiu hurriedly switched her account, logged into the trumpet she had just registered, and named herself Lin Xiachu.

    Sure enough, I saw Bo Yanyan sent a friend request.

    After agreeing, Bo Yanyan sent a message.

    [Xiao Tao: Sister Xia Chu, my name is Xiao Tao, and I'm your brother's friend. ]

    Liang Wanqiu typed.

    [Lin Xiachu: My brother told me about you, Sister Xiaotao, don't worry, my brother likes you very much, I like you very much, and my parents will like you too. 】

    【Xiaotao: That's good. I will study with my sister every night from now on. My sister has to work hard to study. I will take the Qingbei exam next year. Then I will take you flying with me. 】

    【Lin Xiachu: Sister, you should study hard. I am a bad girl and I don't like studying. 】

    【Xiaotao: Do ​​you not like me? Why don't you study with me? 】

    Liang Wanqiu decided to pretend to be dead, and really agreed to study together, where did she go to find high school textbooks and test papers, besides, she had almost forgotten those knowledge.

    Liang Wanqiu cut a trumpet called Lin Xiacan.

    She felt that if she chatted like this for a few days, she would have to make herself a genius.

    So, at the end of February.

    Liang Wanqiu used the trumpet to send messages to Bo Yanyan.

    [Lin Xiacan: My sister lost her mobile phone again. This is the tenth mobile phone I bought for her. I won’t buy her a mobile phone in the future. No mobile phone lasts more than three months. 】

    【Xiaotao: No wonder my sister Xia Chu didn't reply to my messages for several days. 】

    【Xiaotao: Brother, we have been chatting for so long, I haven't heard your voice yet, can brother send me a voice message? ]

    The author has something to say:

    someday later.

    Bo Yanyan: "Sister, I want to see your eight-pack abs."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Don't make trouble, I don't have that."

    Bo Yanyan: "Really? I don't believe it unless you show me."

    Bo Yanyan took out a screenshot of the chat history.

    Liang Wanqiu blushed: "Would you like to watch something else?" Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2021-10-21 23:22:07~2021-10-22 22:23:25 Oh~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Thestral;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...
6K 94 9
Chi Jinnian has passed through a book and has become the number one villain in the literature of a certain Jiang Da heroine. She's jealous of the her...
78.8K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
24.8K 756 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...