The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 37

245 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 037

    Bo Yanyan walked to the stairs, and saw Liang Wanqiu lying on the sofa playing with her mobile phone, she seemed to be afraid of the cold, and she was covered with a goose yellow silk quilt.

    Seeing Bo Yanyan, Liang Wanqiu raised her hand and said hello, "Have you finished your homework?"

    Her expression was normal, her eyes were clean, and she was frank, as if she hadn't done anything.

    Good acting. Bo Yanyan boasted in her heart, her calmness made her wonder if the person she was chatting with just now was Liang Wanqiu.

    Bo Yanyan shook her head: "Not yet, I'm thirsty, come down and get a glass of boiling water."

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head and continued looking at the phone screen.

    Bo Yanyan went to the corner of the restaurant to pour a glass of boiling water, and when she went upstairs with the water glass in her hand, she glanced at Liang Wanqiu again. It was a bit messy, covering most of her delicate face.

    Bo Yanyan retracted her gaze.

    Going upstairs, when she reached the bedroom, she closed the door, sat down at the desk, took out her mobile phone and sent Ji Chang a message.

    "Have you ever played role-playing with your girlfriend?" Ji Chang guessed     that

    he would be busy today, so he replied quickly: "Yes, what's the matter?"

    "It's just a little fun between lovers."

Bo Yanyan thought for a while: "It's okay."

    Ji Chang didn't understand why she asked this, and she didn't know how far the relationship between Bo Yanyan and Liang Wanqiu had progressed. After thinking about it, she still didn't ask.

    Liang Wanqiu searched many chat records sent by girls with her boyfriend. After reading them, she didn't learn anything, so she could only give up and search for Li Shaochen's news.

    The news was filmed a few days ago. Li Shaochen was attending a business event, accompanied by his Bai Yueguang Zhao Shiran. A reporter interviewed the two of them and asked if they were dating.

    Li Shaochen turned his head to look at the woman next to him affectionately, but when Zhao Shiran said that they were just friends, Li Shaochen's eyes turned cold.

    The male protagonist is a licking dog who has been licking Bai Yueguang for eight years.

    This is the same as the plot in the book, Liang Wanqiu is slightly helpless, when will these two people be locked together.

    Just as she was about to put down her phone, Luo Qingli sent Liang Wanqiu a message on WeChat.

    Luo Qingli: "I have nothing to do, I made a dish at home."

    Behind it is a picture, a white plate contains a lump of black and yellow things, and it is still a little black and yellow.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at it several times before he recognized what this lump was? It's an egg.

    She and Luo Qingli haven't seen each other for a long time. The last time they met was filming in the film and television city. Luo Qingli finished filming first. She left the film and television city early and returned to the imperial capital to rest for a while before starting filming her next film.

    It's a modern drama, and the filming location is in the imperial capital. They've been on the set for the past few months. Both of them are very busy, and rarely chat on WeChat.

    As for Liang Wanqiu, since she left the imperial capital in June and went to the film and television city, she hasn't been back once until now.

    Liang Wanqiu did some calculations, and estimated that she would be able to return to the imperial capital in mid-March, after the drama was finished.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Did you put the oil in? Where's your nanny?"

    Luo Qingli didn't reply. Liang Wanqiu waited for a while, then searched for a video teaching fried eggs and sent it. Just after sending it, I saw Luo Qingli again. Sent a photo over.

    It is still a lump of eggs, but this time the color is a little better, it is burnt yellow, and there are water droplets on it. It can be seen that water has been added, but no oil has been added.

    Luo Qingli: "I have nothing to do these days, so I want to learn how to cook."     Liang

    Wanqiu: "Aren't you going out to pay New Year's greetings?

    "

: "...???"

    Luo Qingli didn't reply again.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't know what happened to her either. She and Luo Qingli had met too little, and she guessed about Luo Qingli's character by looking up Luo Qingli's previous news. Besides, Luo Qingli didn't agree with everything. She said that she hides everything in her heart and needs people to guess.

    Liang Wanqiu doesn't like to guess, she likes to be told directly that she is too lazy to guess, so Liang Wanqiu prefers to be with Chen Sanshui or Lin Su.

    Chen Sanshui didn't have any scheming, good and bad were all shown on her face, when she was in a bad mood, she would directly tell Liang Wanqiu why she was in a bad mood.

    In this way, Liang Wanqiu can directly comfort her.

    Lin Su knew exactly what she wanted. Facing Liang Wanqiu, she said directly that she had no bad intentions for Liang Wanqiu, so Liang Wanqiu liked to deal with her.

    Liang Wanqiu waited for more than half an hour, it was already twelve o'clock, and Luo Qingli hadn't replied yet.

    Liang Wanqiu sent her a message on WeChat.     "What is the reason for the quarrel

    ?"

    "If you don't tell me, I can't help you."

    "If you don't tell me, how will you solve the problem?

    "

Look at grandma and ask her if she is hungry? Do you want to go to hot food now?

    Last night, the dishes on the table were basically unchanged. That’s why the New Year’s Eve dinner is not good. It’s not festive if there is too little cooking, and there is no Chinese New Year atmosphere. If you prepare too much, you need to eat leftovers.

    Grandma was a little hungry at this time, so she said yes.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the kitchen with her mobile phone. During the cooking process, she occasionally glanced at her mobile phone to see if she had received any messages after unlocking it.

    No.

    Liang Wanqiu went upstairs to ask Bo Yanyan to eat, and when Bo Yanyan came down, she put some dishes on the table, poured a cup of hot milk for each of them, and went to pour half a cup of boiling water for grandma.

    During the meal, Liang's mother made a video call, and Liang Wanqiu greeted the people over there, wishing the New Year, and then distributed a few red envelopes in the group of relatives.

    Liang Wanqiu added quite a few groups, the family group consisted of her and her parents, and later she established a family group, she and her parents also had Bo Yanyan, and then there were several family groups, relatives from her mother's side, and her father's side relatives, and those cousins ​​and so on.

    There are dozens of people in a family group, and they basically don't chat at ordinary times. Everyone only comes out during the Chinese New Year.

    It was one o'clock, but Luo Qingli still hadn't sent a message.

    Liang Wanqiu sent another message: "Have you eaten yet? Are you busy with something? Or are you hiding and crying secretly?"

    Grandma was calling her to eat, saying that the food was cold.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed, put the phone on the sofa, walked over slowly, and sat down beside Bo Yanyan.

    Bo Yanyan glanced at her, then at the hot milk in the glass, and after she took a sip from the glass, she saw that Liang Wanqiu hadn't moved her chopsticks yet.

    Bo Yanyan asked curiously: "What's the matter? Sister."

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head: "It's okay." She put a stewed chicken leg in Bo Yanyan's bowl: "Let's eat."

    Pausing for a few seconds, she asked: "What else How many homeworks are unfinished?"

    Bo Yanyan replied: "There are still 30 test papers."

    Grandma said beside him: "There are so many, children nowadays are really hard."

    Liang Wanqiu originally planned to take the Grandma and Bo Yanyan went to the movies, but thinking that Bo Yanyan still had so much homework, she had to give up and not go anywhere, and let Bo Yanyan stay at home and do her homework.

    After eating, Liang Wanqiu went to the small garden outside, squatted under a grapefruit tree and called Luo Qingli.

    After four calls, someone finally answered.

    There was no one talking.

    Liang Wanqiu looked up at the sky, the sky was foggy, it was probably going to rain again.

    "Have you eaten yet?" She held her mobile phone in one hand and grabbed the weeds that had just sprouted with the other. Even though it was still the New Year, she could faintly see the shadow of spring coming.

    "Not yet, I can't eat." Luo Qingli's voice was muffled: "They have all gone out, and I am the only one at home. I want to cook, but I can't do it well."

    "Is there any food at home? You eat Order some snacks to fill your stomach."

    "Yes, I don't want to eat." Luo Qingli remained the same: "I want to sleep, I'm dying."

    Liang Wanqiu had no choice but to wipe his pants with his right hand, and after wiping off the drops of water, She rubbed her temples, only to feel a sharp pain in her temples.

    "Luo Qingli, has anyone ever told you that you are a boring gourd? There are so many things, and you are still holding back in your heart. You want me to coax you without telling me what happened? I'm not that capable, so I can't guess what you're thinking ?”

    Luo Qingli was silent, she burst into tears over there.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't want to make it like this, she softened her tone: "Why did you quarrel with your family? Who did you quarrel with? I'll scold them for you."

    Luo Qingli sniffed: "No quarrel, They just don't want to go out to pay New Year's greetings with them, and they are angry."

    Young people don't like New Year's greetings, it's normal, and Liang Wanqiu didn't go to New Year's greetings either.

    "Really?" Liang Wanqiu didn't quite believe it.

    After a while, Luo Qingli said, "Have you followed my aunt's Weibo?"

    She knew Liang Wanqiu didn't follow her, so Liang Wanqiu followed her Weibo, her studio Weibo and her aunt's Weibo, Liang Wanqiu didn't pay attention.

    Liang Wanqiu touched his forehead: "No."

    Luo Qingli hung up the phone.

    Liang Wanqiu checked the call time, and after talking for six minutes, she said a few words.

    She logged into Weibo and searched for Luo Shuya's Weibo account. Luo Shuya's Weibo fans were quite a few, with several million fans, most of whom were Luo Qingli's fans.

    Luo Qingli doesn't post much on Weibo, and there are some things that are not suitable for her to post on Weibo. At this time, her manager needs to explain, so Luo Shuya needs to speak.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at Luo Shuya's latest Weibo.

    Luo Shuya V: Which brother-in-law do you like? You can say it in the comment area.

    There are hundreds of thousands of comments, this Weibo was posted the day before yesterday, and Luo Shuya pinned this Weibo to the top.

    Liang Wanqiu blinked, so this is why Luo Qingli and her family quarreled?

    Object was introduced.

    Luo Qingli's grandparents are all Qingbei professors, and her parents and aunt are also highly educated, both masters or doctors.

    Liang Wanqiu had thought before that if Luo Qingli was looking for a partner, she would not look for someone in the circle. Even if the insider came from a major, but their education scores were not high, the Luo family would not be able to see clearly. It is Jiu Leu Fish.

    Therefore, the person Luo Qingli is looking for should be a scholarly family. The family may not have a lot of money, but it must be a high-spirited family.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-10-14 23:18:46~2021-10-15 19:47:30~

    Thanks for the irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 1 bottle of Thestral;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.7M 92.9K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
6.8K 532 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...
17K 755 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...