The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 35

268 15 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 035

    Liang Wanqiu lit a tube of fireworks, and in an instant, the fireworks shot straight up and spread out in the huge black curtain, colorful and radiant.

    The sound of bang bang exploded in the sky, setting off the fireworks of other people's houses nearby, and the small city was illuminated as bright as day.

    Bo Yanyan yelled excitedly and took out the phone.

    Seeing that she was happy, Liang Wanqiu took out her mobile phone and took a few photos. The pure and charming girl stood under the blooming fireworks, smiling brightly and coquettishly.

    After setting off a few tubes of fireworks, Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan cleaned up the trash, and the two entered the house and closed the door.

    On the table, all the New Year's Eve dinners were served, and the last dish was braised crucian carp.

    Mother Liang asked the two girls to wash their hands. After Bo Yanyan and Liang Wanqiu washed their hands, they sat down at the dining table.

    Liang Wanqiu took a bottle of yogurt and poured it into the cups. After everyone poured a cup of yogurt, Liang's mother smiled and raised the cups: "Happy New Year, New Year's Eve dinner." The

    five cheered.

    After that, there was a tacit understanding to take pictures and send them to Moments.

    Liang Wanqiu also posted a Weibo.

    Actor Liang Wanqiu V: It's the New Year's Eve dinner, is everyone's New Year's Eve dinner rich? [Image] [image].

    One photo is a table of dishes, all prepared by parents today, and the other photo is Bo Yanyan standing under the fireworks smiling, but she didn't want Bo Yanyan to show her face, Liang Wanqiu put a red dot on Bo Yanyan's face love.

    After Weibo was sent out, Liang Wanqiu ignored it, and the whole family sat together to drink and eat.

    In fact, I can't eat much, mainly for chatting. The TV in the living room is playing the Spring Festival Gala, but the family members are not in the mood to watch it, and it is just for fun.

    After eating a meal for a long time, the dishes have only moved a little.

    Grandma said she was sleepy after eating, and went to the bedroom to sleep after a simple wash.

    Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan also went upstairs to take a shower. After going downstairs, Liang's father and Liang's mother had finished washing. They were sitting in the oversized wooden basin where they warmed up. They saw two girls coming over. Liang's mother Waving: "Come and play cards."

    Yangcheng has a custom of keeping watch until three o'clock in the morning. In the past, every new year, only Liang Wanqiu and his parents celebrated the New Year together. The three of them would play cards until three o'clock before going back to their room to sleep.

    Liang Wanqiu walked over with Bo Yanyan, and the two of them were also sitting in the basin. Bo Yanyan had never played poker before, so she didn't know how to play.

    Liang Wanqiu gave her his mobile phone and asked her to play games.

    Then, she and her parents started playing cards.

    It's a big game, five cents and ten yuan, but it's all a family, no matter who loses or who wins, the money is always flowing in the family.

    When Liang Wanqiu was playing cards with his parents, Bo Yanyan had already clicked on the game Liang Wanqiu had downloaded, and Liang Wanqiu had played a game with Luo Qingli a few months ago, so he had no time to play later.

    Bo Yanyan logged into the game and looked at her game friends. It seems that everyone is very leisurely during the Chinese New Year. There are many people online, and those who have abandoned the game have downloaded it again.

    As soon as Bo Yanyan went online, she received more than a dozen invitations to form a team, but she rejected them all.

    Luo Qingli sent an invitation to form a team.

    Thin Smoke lit up and refused.

    The next second, Luo Qingli sent a message in the game.

    "Don't play?"

    "I saw your Weibo, have you finished the New Year's Eve dinner?"

    Bo Yanyan squinted her eyes, and handed the phone to Liang Wanqiu: "Sister, news from Sister Ali."

    Liang Wanqiu Glancing over, she said, "Explain to her that you're playing."

    Bo Yanyan typed and replied to Luo Qingli's message: "I'm Xiaotao, my sister is playing cards with my uncle and aunt."

    After a few minutes there, Cai replied: "Are you playing with Liang Wanqiu's phone?"

    Bo Yanyan: "Well, I'm underage, and the game has a time limit."

    Luo Qingli didn't reply, and Bo Yanyan saw that she was offline. She didn't like playing games very much. When she was about to log off, she saw Chen Sanshui posting Invited to team.

    Bo Yanyan agreed.

    Bo Yanyan and Chen Sanshui played games until two o'clock, and Chen Sanshui said that she and her family were on vigil and was sleepy to death.

    Bo Yanyan was also sleepy, and asked Liang Wanqiu if he could see her photo album?

    Liang Wanqiu said that you can watch whatever you want, you can watch anything you want.

    Although the mobile phone is a very private thing, for a modern person, he can lose himself, but he will not lose the mobile phone, let alone show the mobile phone to others.

    But Liang Wanqiu felt that others could look at her mobile phone casually, there were no secrets in it, and she didn't download many software, except for some commonly used software.

    I usually use mobile phones to chat mostly on WeChat, and the content of the chats is also normal, some daily chores, and work matters.

    Bo Yanyan clicked on Liang Wanqiu's cell phone album, and saw a dozen recent photos at a glance, all taken today.

    In the afternoon, the three of them took a few photos when they were playing outside. When the fireworks were set off, Liang Wanqiu took a few photos of Bo Yanyan. The last three photos were a family having a New Year's Eve dinner, and all five of them were in it.

    Bo Yanyan hooked the corners of her mouth, she likes it very much, she likes the feeling that her sister accepts her wholeheartedly and treats her like a family.

    Bo Yanyan continued to read, she was stunned, and turned down without giving up.

    They were all photos of Li Shaochen, dozens of them.

    She tilted her head and glanced at Liang Wanqiu. Liang Wanqiu was unlucky tonight and kept losing. She had already lost thousands of dollars. At this time, she was talking to Liang's mother, saying how much she owed Liang's mother.

    Bo Yanyan turned her gaze back, and continued to look at the previous photos, except for some photos of people, which were landscape photos.

    Liang Wanqiu doesn't like to take pictures very much. In addition, her mobile phone is changed once a year. Before changing her mobile phone, she will save the photos in the computer. Therefore, there are not many photos in her mobile phone, and the total number is more than three hundred open.

    There are 100 photos of Liang’s father, Liang’s mother, and grandma, and more than 100 are landscape photos. There are 10 photos of Chen Sanshui, and 4 photos of a girl I don’t know.

    This girl, Bo Yanyan can guess, is a high school classmate of Liang Wanqiu, who married out of town, and they have less contact.

    Three selfies with Luo Qingli, a few with Lin Su, and the rest are photos of the crew.

    Bo Yanyan counted, there are thirty-one photos of her.

    However, there are forty-eight photos of Li Shaochen.

    Bo Yanyan couldn't be happy.

    Liang Wanqiu searched for Li Shaochen's photo on the Internet that night, saved it, and sent it to Bo Yanyan on WeChat. Later, she was too busy to delete it. As of now, Liang Wanqiu had forgotten to delete it.

    Bo Yanyan stared at each of Li Shaochen's photos for a long time, and the more she looked at them, the more annoying she became. What's so good about this pervert? Sister likes this type?

    And say you don't like him?

    She didn't sleep most of the night, and looked at Li Shaochen's photos at four o'clock in the morning.

    Also share it with her.

    Isn't this like what?

    Bo Yanyan's heart was stuffed to death.

    By three o'clock, the vigil was over and the family was sleepy.

    Liang Wanqiu went upstairs with Bo Yanyan, the little girl was unhappy, Liang Wanqiu didn't think much about it, just thought she was too sleepy.

    Go to bed, undress, sleep.

    Liang Wanqiu turned off the bedside lamp, and in the darkness, Bo Yanyan leaned over and stretched out an arm around Liang Wanqiu's slender waist, her voice was very soft: "Sister, let me tell you a secret. "

    Liang Wanqiu was so sleepy that she responded.

    Bo Yanyan said softly: "I have someone I like."

    Since her sister likes Li Shaochen, she has to let her sister give up.

    Liang Wanqiu was startled, she yawned, her head seemed to be clearer.

    "Who is it? Your classmate?"

    Bo Yanyan said, "No, it's Li Shaochen." She said shyly, "He looks so good-looking, and I fell in love with him when I saw his photo."

    Liang was still in a daze Wan Qiu opened her eyes, did she like Li Shaochen? Like him now? Liked after seeing the photo?

    Can't escape the plot?

    The hero and heroine must be together?

    Liang Wanqiu was frightened by the plot. She sent so many photos of Li Shaoshen to Bo Yanyan to tell her that this man has a white moonlight, and she must not like this kind of man who has other women in his heart. No matter how good-looking it is, no matter how excellent it is.

    But she didn't expect that Bo Yanyan only saw the photos, but didn't see the words she said.

    The little girl is young and pure-tempered, and she only comes into contact with high school students of the same age. Seeing Li Shaochen's photo, it's normal to fall in love with him.

    Just like some star chasing girls being cheated by idols, they are young.

    Liang Wanqiu shouted in her heart, it is fine to like anyone else, but not Li Shaochen, if you like him, you will die.

    She couldn't sleep anymore, she grabbed Bo Yanyan's hand, and asked anxiously: "Can't you like someone else? Why do you like him?"

    From Bo Yanyan's eyes, Liang Wanqiu was jealous.

    She blinked her eyes: "Could it be that my sister likes him too? But I don't want to compete with my sister for

    a man." Her tone was extremely aggrieved: "I can't see Li Shaochen at all, sister, why don't you help me find a way? I I want to chase him."

    Chasing after you! Be careful life is gone! Liang Wanqiu cursed in her heart.

    Bo Yanyan continued: "I've decided, I want to study hard and work in the Li Group after graduating from university, so that I can meet Li Shaochen."

    Liang Wanqiu was so angry, this silly girl.

    She pushed away Bo Yanyan, moved her body to the right, and said angrily: "Sleep, don't mention him again."

    She turned over, her back was facing Bo Yanyan, and Bo Yanyan leaned over to hug She, Liang Wanqiu was so annoying, she moved her hand away and didn't want to talk to her anymore.

    For a teenage girl who is just beginning to fall in love, the more you tell her not to do it, the more she will go against you.

    Liang Wanqiu regretted it very much, why did she show Bo Yanyan the photo of Li Shaochen that night, the only good thing was knowing that the heroine fell in love with the hero in advance.

    How to make Bo Yanyan not like the male lead?

    I fell in love with it just looking at the photos, which shows that Bo Yanyan is a beauty controler, and the best way is to show up a man who is more handsome than Li Shaoshen, so that Bo Yanyan can fall in love with this man.

    On the day of Bo Yanyan's eighteenth birthday, she went to their school to find her and asked her to ask for leave. She stayed with her for a day and kept a close eye on the little girl. She would not meet Li Shaochen that day.

    But, where should she find this man who is more handsome than Li Shaochen?

    He is handsome and has a good figure, but he has to listen to her, take her money, and act with Bo Yanyan to make the little girl fall in love with him.

    Is there such a man?

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it seriously, and found that there was no one. It shouldn't be hard to find someone who is handsome and has a good figure. The key is to be obedient.

    If the matter is revealed, the little girl will definitely hate her, and even push the little girl towards the male lead.

    After thinking about it, Liang Wanqiu felt that the only one who could keep the secret forever was herself.

    Or, she pretended to be a man and came to chase the little girl?

    Although a bit immoral, she only lied to feelings, she didn't kill the whole family, and she didn't dig out the kidneys and uterus...

    It’s all about cheating feelings. After a year or two, the little girl will disappear on the Internet after she forgets about the male lead. The little girl must be very sad to be dumped by her online dating partner. As a big sister, she will comfort and enlighten her, little Girls can always come out.

    Liang Wanqiu took over herself, if there was a man who wanted to kill her whole family, almost killed her, and tortured her for several years, and another man only dated her online and lied to her feelings, she would definitely choose the second man .

    Liang Wanqiu began to think, how to deceive Bo Yanyan's feelings as a man?

    She rubbed the center of her brows, and her tone softened: "What type of boy do you like?"

    Bo Yanyan replied: "The kind of Li Shaochen."

    Liang Wanqiu decided to study with Li Shaochen's photo during the day , by the way, search for Li Shaochen's information again, and try to change the little girl's heart as soon as possible.

    She rubbed Bo Yanyan's head, and comforted her softly: "Go to sleep first, and we will talk about chasing Li Shaochen after your college entrance examination. Since you like it, my sister will definitely help you find a way."

    Bo Yanyan said obediently: "Well, thank you, sister."

    But he was thinking in his heart that Li Shaochen must marry his Bai Yueguang this year, and the two of them had better be locked up for the rest of their lives.

    Bo Yanyan thought, my sister must be sad now, but it will only be for a while. After a long time, she will naturally forget Li Shaochen, and her sister loves her, thinking that she also likes Li Shaochen, and her sister will not rob her. It will only make her no longer like this man.

    The two with different thoughts didn't sleep all night.

    Bo Yanyan has been thinking about how to get Li Shaochen to marry his Bai Yueguang.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about how to pretend to be a man to deceive the little girl's feelings.

    She felt so guilty, Liang Wanqiu tried her best to suppress this feeling, she was doing it for the little girl's good, life was the most important thing.

    When people die, there is really nothing left.

    Feelings have been cheated, you can come out, and you can accept new feelings.

    Seven thirty in the morning.

    Liang Wanqiu posted a circle of friends.

    [Recently I read an article about a boss who loves his wife, are you in love? The kind of love that kills your whole family, digs out your womb, digs out your kidneys, pushes you downstairs to cause miscarriage, gouges out your eyes, breaks your legs, and drives you crazy. ]

    Less than a minute after sending it out, Chen Sanshui commented.

    [Chen Sanshui: Are you poisonous? If you post something like this during the Chinese New Year, it would be nice to post a message wishing everyone a happy New Year. ]

    Liang Wanqiu said in his heart, it's not for you to read.

    She replied to Chen Sanshui: [This is the plot of the novel I read, it is so beautiful, the love between the hero and heroine is so touching, I was moved to tears. ]

    [Chen Sanshui: Girl, there is something wrong with you, I suggest you go to the hospital to see a brain department]

    [Chen Sanshui: I only read cookies. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 3.6K 18
Run away from me,if you dare... {Present for my special one}
25.9K 1K 123
This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunde...
15.9K 653 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...
15.4K 879 81
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...