The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 29

302 14 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 029

    Liang Wanqiu turned her head and continued to read the script. After densely writing four pages in the black book, she put away the pen and paper and put them in the bedside cabinet.

    After sitting for a long time, Liang Wanqiu stretched herself after standing up.

    She brought her mobile phone over, and saw the message Ji Chang sent her while checking the time. Liang Wanqiu replied to Ji Chang's message, calling Bo Yanyan: "Xiao Tao, go take a bath, it's time to sleep later."

    Bo Yanyan obediently put down her phone, found her pajamas and went to the bathroom.

    In the past few nights, Bo Yanyan has become used to sharing the same bed with Liang Wanqiu, both of them sleep well, they won't move around, let alone kick people.

    At the beginning, Bo Yanyan was a little shy, but Liang Wanqiu didn't care, if she behaved uncomfortable, it would appear that she had something in her heart.

    Liang Wanqiu chatted with Ji Chang for half an hour, and asked about this drama. The filming of this drama will start in October, and the location is here in the film and television city. It will be here in the middle of the month.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it, she is currently in the drama that will wrap up on the 10th next month, and she doesn't have many roles now.

    Before the finale, she was able to learn Kung Fu from the film crew and martial arts teacher. She had learned dance for several years before, and she has been practicing yoga since then, so she has a soft body and a lot of strength. .

    It’s just been playing the guqin for more than a month, so I’m sure I’m not very good at it, but I have to practice fingering well, at least a little bit.

    You also need to learn horse riding. Fortunately, I learned how to ride a horse when I was filming in the film crew, and it was pretty good.

    But I haven't ridden a horse for a long time, so it may be a little rusty.

    Now, we only need to worry about the acting skills, this drama has too many old characters, Liang Wanqiu is just a newcomer in front of them.

    Just as she was thinking, Liang Wanqiu saw Bo Yanyan coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing a set of pink pajamas, shorts and short sleeves, showing a pair of straight and slender girlish legs. She washed her hair and didn't dry it with a towel. Water was dripping down, and the pajamas he was wearing were soaked by water drops.

    Liang Wanqiu was a little helpless, thinking of Lin Su, everyone who studied well has this problem, and he doesn't even wipe his hair after washing.

    She took a clean towel, raised her hand towards Bo Yanyan, and then pointed to the small sofa: "Go and sit there, I'll wipe your hair."

    Bo Yanyan nodded, sat down on the sofa, she bowed Turning her head, she felt Liang Wanqiu approaching, and she smelled the faint scent of Liang Wanqiu's body.

    Liang Wanqiu stood behind Bo Yanyan, she gently grabbed her wet hair with one hand, and gently wiped it with a towel. After wiping for a while, the water droplets on her hair became less, and the towel became moist.     Liang Wanqiu

    changed a towel to wipe Bo Yanyan's hair, she asked her: "Did you sleep with wet hair before?

    "

, and no one cared about her, telling her that it was bad for her health.

    Little girl, I don’t understand this. I only know that you can spoil your health at will when you are young.

    Liang Wanqiu is not very old, but Liang's mother is particularly concerned about this because of her husband's affairs. Under the influence of her mother, Liang Wanqiu also pays more attention to her health. Only a good body can work hard.

    "It can't be like this in the future. You must dry your hair before going to bed, otherwise you will have a headache and it will be too late for you to regret it." Liang Wanqiu rubbed her hair, took the comb next to her, and let Bo Yanyan comb it casually.

    Her hair is very soft, so it is easy to take care of. Maybe it is natural. She doesn't need much hair care, and her hair is much darker than most people's.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu brought the hair dryer over, and after plugging it in, she handed it to Bo Yanyan: "You blow it yourself, my sister is going to take a shower."

    Bo Yanyan obediently stood in the corner blowing her hair. She didn't really care about it. Her parents were always busy with work, and they didn't see each other a few times a year. Both grandparents were doctors. They were on the operating table in their 70s and 80s. No time for her.

    She was brought up by a nanny. As long as the nanny prepares three meals a day for her, she doesn't care about anything else.

    Going to university at the age of twelve, her classmates and dormitory people are several years older than her, and they all treat her like a child, and they have nothing in common.

    She just studied, read books, and no one taught her during her first menstrual period. She relied on what she learned in books. After graduating, she devoted herself to the laboratory and didn't see her parents for several years.

    Her body is good most of the time, and she rarely gets sick, except for every menstrual period, but her menstrual period is irregular, sometimes twice a month, sometimes not for four or five months, but every time it hurts You have to die.

    When Liang Wanqiu took a bath, Bo Yanyan dried her hair, and she put the hair dryer away, only to feel a dull pain in her waist, and her lower abdomen felt like it was falling downwards.

    Even though his eyes were open, there were bursts of darkness in front of him, and he couldn't see anything.

    Bo Yanyan stood against the wall. She slowed down for a while, and finally she could see. She couldn't be more clear about this feeling. Her menstrual period is here, it should be tonight, it may come in the middle of the night.

    Bo Yanyan covered her stomach with both hands, and walked slowly to her suitcase. She found her exclusive mobile phone from inside, and when she sent a message to Xia Yan, she hesitated.

    Her last menstrual period was in March, so Bo Yanyan was unprepared. She put the phone back and squatted against the wall, clutching her abdomen, as if this would relieve some of the pain.

    It hurt so much, Bo Yanyan gritted her teeth, a nauseating feeling rushed into her throat, she ignored the pain, ran a few steps to the small trash can, and vomited it out.

    After vomiting, I felt better, but my eyes turned black again and I couldn't see anymore.

    When Liang Wanqiu came out of the bathroom, she saw Bo Yanyan squatting on the ground, smiling weakly at her.

    Liang Wanqiu froze for a few seconds, ran over, and asked anxiously, "What's wrong?"

    "Period, it hurts." Bo Yanyan's face was pale.

    "It's okay, I'll take it easy." Bo Yanyan smiled: "Sister, don't worry."

    Liang Wanqiu quickly let go of her, she found a pack of things from her suitcase and stuffed it into Bo Yanyan's hand "Hurry up and change it, I'll take you to a nearby clinic."

    Liang Wanqiu has always been in good health. Other girls may have low back pain before their menstrual period, but she doesn't. I didn't have any low back pain or distending pain. The only time I had lower abdominal pain was because I stayed up too late in those few days and didn't have a good rest.

    At other times during the menstrual period, those few days are the same as usual, I can run and jump.

    But when she was studying, she saw girls in her class suffering from menstrual pain. When she was in high school, there was a girl in her class who had a good relationship with her. She vomited and had diarrhea when she was on her menstrual period. Passed out from pain.

    Liang Wanqiu has always been easy to talk to, the teacher asked who would accompany this girl to the hospital, she was the one who accompanied her, and after going there a few times, she gained experience.

    Later, she told Mama Liang about this, and Mama Liang asked her to take her female classmates home. Mama Liang took them to an old Chinese doctor to have a look. Female students only occasionally experience abdominal distension and pain during their menstrual period.

    After Bo Yanyan entered the bathroom, Liang Wanqiu changed into a set of casual clothes and put it on. As soon as Bo Yanyan came out of the bathroom, Liang Wanqiu grabbed her hands and looked at her. Her hands and feet were cold, and her forehead was covered with sweat.

    Liang Wanqiu patted her on the back: "It's okay, my sister will take you to a nearby hospital and you will be fine soon."

    Bo Yanyan said, "I don't want to go, is there any painkiller?"

    Liang Wanqiu pulled She left, and when she got to the door, she closed it, then turned her back to Bo Yanyan: "I'll carry you."

    Bo Yanyan lowered her head and looked at the girl who was bending over her in front of her. Her back is so thin and thin, but she wants to hold up a piece of sky for her.

    Her eyes are a little wet.

    Liang Wanqiu patted herself on the back: "Come up, be obedient."

    Bo Yanyan didn't go up, but hugged Liang Wanqiu's slender waist from behind, she buried her head on Liang Wanqiu's thin back and rubbed: "Sister , I'm fine, let's go."

    Liang Wanqiu didn't insist anymore, and took Bo Yanyan to a nearby clinic. The doctor checked him and said that his body was too weak, he was too tired recently, and he didn't pay attention before, and he had dysmenorrhea There are too many factors.

    Finally, let Bo Yanyan drink a few sips of glucose, saying that it is a bottle of amino acid.

    Liang Wanqiu agreed, and she lay down on the hospital bed with Bo Yanyan on her arm. After the IV was put on, Bo Yanyan felt better in her abdomen. She lay on her side and looked at Liang Wanqiu who was standing next to him and was drinking water from a disposable cup. .

    She took a glass of water, put it on the bedside table, and said softly, "When the water cools down, drink the water, and sister will go and pay the money."

    Bo Yanyan nodded, and Liang Wanqiu went to the doctor to pay the bill.

    The doctor in the small clinic, Liang Wanqiu, didn't expect her to be very good at medical skills, as long as she could make Bo Yanyan less painful, after paying the money, Liang Wanqiu planned to enter the ward, and inadvertently glanced outside, and saw standing outside Four tall men, all dressed in black.

    Seeing Liang Wanqiu looking over, the four men quickly looked away and looked elsewhere.

    Liang Wanqiu stared at them a few times, and realized that she was looking at them, the four men left.

    Liang Wanqiu's alarm rings loudly, should she call the police?

    She was really afraid. Although the security in the country was very good and there were surveillance everywhere, the film and television city had a lot of traffic and there were many police patrols.

    But she and the two girls, Bo Yanyan, these men kept looking inside at night, always feeling uneasy and kind.

    Outside, Xia Yan made a gesture to go away.

    He thought of the way Liang Wanqiu looked at them, the way he regarded them as villains.

    They still don't know what happened to Bo Yanyan, and they can't contact Bo Yanyan, but there are doctors and Liang Wanqiu in the clinic, so they can't rush in, they will call the police.

    Seeing those men walking away, Liang Wanqiu hurried over and closed the door of the clinic.

    The doctor glanced at her, probably knowing that no one would come at this time, so he didn't say anything.

    Liang Wanqiu finally felt relieved, she went inside, and saw Bo Yanyan lying on the hospital bed asleep, she guarded Bo Yanyan for a few minutes, then came out, looked at the road through the glass window, saw the nearby There are many people in the store, and there is a group of people playing basketball on the basketball court opposite.

    Not seeing those strange men again, Liang Wanqiu took her eyes back and went to the inner ward again.

    The bottle of amino acid was about to run out, Liang Wanqiu went to call the doctor, she raised her hand and lightly touched Bo Yanyan's shoulder: "Xiao Tao, let's go back to sleep, it's time to get up."

    Bo Yanyan didn't sleep very soundly, she opened her eyes In the blink of an eye, I realized that the pain in the lower abdomen was gone. In the past, it took two days for the pain, and the first day was the most painful.

    Liang Wanqiu took a thin cigarette and left. The small clinic was not far from the hotel. After arriving at the hotel, Liang Wanqiu let out a long breath and completely relaxed his tense strings.

    Xia Yan and a few teammates stood outside the hotel, watching the girls talking and laughing inside.

    A teammate said: "Captain, let's go in, and we can take the same elevator with them."

    Xia Yan knocked on his head a few times: "Idiot."

    Liang Wanqiu would definitely not take the same elevator with them, she was afraid.

    When he got to the room, he asked Bo Yanyan a few words, and seeing that she said that the pain in her lower abdomen was really gone, Liang Wanqiu was relieved.

    In the dark, Bo Yanyan and Liang Wanqiu were lying together, Liang Wanqiu couldn't sleep, he always felt that the four men tonight were not good people, but they just looked around outside and didn't come into the clinic to do anything to hurt them, call the police It didn't work either.

    "Xiao Tao, take a good rest in the hotel these few days. If you meet suspicious men, stay away. If you are the only girl in the elevator, but there are several men, just wait for the next elevator. Don't go in, you know. Is it?"

    Bo Yanyan opened a pair of dewy almond eyes: "Sister, are there any villains?"

    She was surprised in her heart, it shouldn't be, if there was any danger around her, Xia Yan and the others would have dealt with it long ago, and there are so many How dark it is.

    There are many people around Bo Yanyan to protect her. A few of Xia Yan are clear whistles, which act as a deterrent. What is certain is that there will be many people protecting her, and the country has arranged many people to protect her.

    Liang Wanqiu told Bo Yanyan what happened in the clinic tonight: "We can't hurt others, but we have the knowledge to guard against others. I really don't think those people are good people."

    A man kept looking into the clinic, and she Scared of all, let alone four.

    Bo Yanyan finished listening: "..."

    "Sister, it's okay." She moved towards Liang Wanqiu, the thin air conditioner was lowered, and Bo Yanyan held Liang Wanqiu's hand to comfort: "Maybe he wants to come in to see a doctor , it's so lively here, there are people everywhere, bad guys won't be so courageous."

    Liang Wanqiu hummed: "Go to sleep."

    I don't know what time it was until Liang Wanqiu fell asleep. After being woken up by the alarm clock, she wrote a note to Bo Yanyan, which was nothing more than to remind her to drink hot water and stop drinking ice cream. Drinks, and if she comes back to find the fridge is low, she'll be mad.

    Before going out, Liang Wanqiu tapped the food in the refrigerator and took a video as evidence.

    After the morning scene ended, Liang Wanqiu called the hotel manager and asked the staff to deliver food to Bo Yanyan.

    Bo Yanyan didn't wake up until after ten o'clock. She saw the note that Liang Wanqiu had left for her. After reading it, she put the note in the pencil case, and there were already four pieces of paper that Liang Wanqiu wrote to her. It's up.

    Bo Yanyan thought, when she returned to the imperial capital, she would ask someone to buy the most beautiful box and put the note written by her sister specially in the future.

    At 11:30, Bo Yanyan looked at her phone and saw that Xia Yan had called her dozens of times. If she hadn't learned from the hotel staff that Bo Yanyan was fine, Xia Yan would have come up to open the door.

    Bo Yanyan called Xia Yan.

    Xia Yan's voice was urgent: "Are you okay? Why did you get sick last night? Shouldn't you call me the first time you're sick? I'll take you to a nearby hospital for a checkup today."

    Bo Yanyan shook her head and said, "It's okay, It’s just that I ate too much. When I’m with my sister in the future, you two should stay away, don’t let her see you, the four of you stand together, even if you are upright, but it also scares girls.”

    Of course, if you change Putting on clothes, maybe you won't be afraid, but that's too eye-catching.

    Xia Yan: "Are you all right?"

    He adjusted the hotel's surveillance this morning and watched the video from last night. Bo Yanyan looked in pain, and was so weak that it was difficult for him to walk.

    Bo Yanyan: "It's okay, I'm hanging up."

    She sat on the sofa and read the messages Liang Wanqiu sent her. Her sister sent her dozens of messages. She was so happy, and it felt so good to be cared about.

    Xia Yan held his mobile phone for a long time and didn't regain his senses. He felt that this matter had to be reported to the higher-ups and asked them to send a medical team over to check Bo Yanyan's body. Wan's body is too weak.

    As soon as the afternoon play was over, Liang Wanqiu packed up and went back to the hotel. Before entering the room, she saw Bo Yanyan lying on the bed sleeping.

    Liang Wanqiu walked over lightly and walked to the small refrigerator. She opened the door and clicked on the video shot this morning. She checked the drinks and ice cream in the refrigerator and found that there were not too many. She nodded in satisfaction.

    When Liang Wanqiu came in, Bo Yanyan woke up.

    In fact, she wanted to eat two ice creams in the morning, but when she thought of what her sister wrote on the note, she was afraid that she would be angry, so she had to put the ice cream back in her hand.

    After closing the refrigerator door, Liang Wanqiu glanced at the bed, then she went outside with her mobile phone and stood in the aisle to send a message to Liang's mother.

    "Mom, does that old Chinese doctor still treat people?" Liang's mother should not be busy,     so she

    replied quickly: "What's the matter?"

Look."

    Liang Wanqiu thought about a permanent cure, so that Xiao Tao would not feel uncomfortable during her menstrual period in the future, and taking painkillers was useless, and the pain could not be stopped if the number of times increased.

    Mother Liang: "Aren't you staying in a hotel? There's nowhere to make medicine."

    "There are several villages near the film and television city. I can go to the villages to make medicine. Just give me some money."

    Ask the hotel staff to help make medicine , even if the money is paid, but the smell of the medicine is too strong, it will affect other guests, the guests can't bear it, it's not good.

    Liang's mother: "I'll go over there in the evening, and I'll send you a video. I'll send you the herbs and jars tomorrow."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Thank you, Mom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 418 88
Pure sweet and no abuse, every world is he] Po Shuyi (attack) x Lin Nanyun (accepted) Fascinating big beauty x little cute The story of the big devil...
81K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
24.8K 756 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...