The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 27

331 16 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 027

    Lin Su gave her an idea: "Take a chance and ask your sister what kind of birthday cake she likes. I think she's very good-looking and doesn't care about it.

    " The comparison is mainly because she has that worrying psychology.

    While the two were talking, the mobile phone received several messages saying that the Ji family had transferred the film salary to Liang Wanqiu's account.

    Liang Wanqiu was so frightened that her hands shook, she was too timid, she was still afraid that the pie would fall on her head.

    On WeChat, Ji Chang sent Liang Wanqiu a message.

    Ji Chang: "Have you received the money?"

    "You can ask for anything you want."

    "Are you satisfied with the script?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "I haven't read the script yet, thank you Mr. Ji." I didn't have time to read it

    last night . She wants to film and has time in the afternoon, but she can't bring the script to the crew, what if she loses it?

    It will also leave a bad impression on the investors and director of this drama, after all, she has not finished filming this drama.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, it seems that I have to go back to the hotel later, and use the afternoon and evening to read the script.

    The community where Academician Su lives is an exclusive community for scientific researchers. Except for some scientific researchers and their families who have made great contributions to the country, outsiders are not allowed to enter that community. Even couriers and delivery people cannot enter. Special guards are guarding, the kind with guns.

    After Bo Yanyan arrived, Xia Yan called Academician Su after registering in the guard room, and she was able to enter.

    There are too many guests here today, including scientific researchers, bigwigs, colleagues and students of Academician Su, and some important people from the business world.

    There were too many people, considering Bo Yanyan's identity, Academician Su asked his assistant to take Bo Yanyan to her bedroom to rest.

    Bo Yanyan had no objection, and asked Xia Yan to go downstairs to take a picture of the cake for her, and she sent it to Liang Wanqiu.

    Then, Bo Yanyan stayed in the bedroom and read a book.

    Until lunch time, she didn't go down to eat, but ate in the bedroom with a few bodyguards. After eating and drinking, Bo Yanyan said that she wanted to go for a walk in the community.

    This community may be the place where she will take care of herself when she gets old, so of course she has to visit it.

    Xia Yan and a few bodyguards followed Bo Yanyan far away. Here, they were not worried about Bo Yanyan's safety.

    Bo Yunting came here today with a professor from his university. Academician Su's team has a patent, and several domestic companies are fighting for it and want to buy it.

    The Bo Group also took a fancy to it, so Bo Yunting came over, thinking about chatting with Academician Su today.

    But one morning passed, Academician Su was surrounded by academicians of various kinds, or big bosses of the country. As a businessman, he couldn't find a chance to talk to Academician Su at all.

    In addition, when he found out that his new boyfriend cheated on him and found another man, Bo Yunting was in a bad mood.

    As for Liang Wanqiu? Bo Yunting had long forgotten that when he wanted to marry Liang Wanqiu and have a child, it was because of Liang Wanqiu's good genes. blacken.

    He doesn't like women, so naturally he won't pester Liang Wanqiu, and just find a woman with good genes to carry on the family line for him, since he is rich anyway.

    Bo Yunting came out to call his boyfriend, and the two started arguing, because his type of boyfriend was too difficult to find, even though he knew that this man's private life was messy, Bo Yunting still didn't want to break up, but coaxed Boy friend.

    After talking about buying a 3 million car for her boyfriend, the boyfriend finally agreed to break up with those men.

    Bo Yunting hung up the phone satisfied.

    He held his phone and turned around, and saw Bo Yanyan walking under the crabapple tree next to him with a profile, and Bo Yunting was stunned.

    This seems to be his biological sister?

    It was only three years ago that Bo Yunting knew that his younger sister was someone else's child. His parents brought back his real sister, but he didn't like the fake sister, and he didn't like the real sister even more.

    Since childhood, Bo Yunting found that he hated women, especially beautiful girls, and he hated them even more.

    When he was studying, he would get very angry when the boys in the class discussed the beautiful girls in the school. The more beautiful the girls, the more he hated them.

    Therefore, after Bo Yanyan was brought back to Bo's house by her biological parents, even though she was only fourteen years old at that time, she was still a little girl, even though this person was her own sister, but she was very good-looking, the little white flower that men like most looks.

    Bo Yunting hated Bo Yanyan the first time he saw her, and vaguely regarded her as a love rival.

    Three years have passed, and Bo Yanyan's appearance has not changed much from that time, except that her facial features have opened up, her eyebrows and eyes have become more refined, and she has grown taller, but her face has not changed.

    So, Bo Yunting recognized her.

    For the past three years, the members of the Bo family have been looking for Bo Yanyan. They locked her up at home, but she ran out, and they couldn't find her after three years of searching, but today they met Bo Yanyan here. .

    Bo Yunting didn't have time to think why Bo Yanyan appeared here, but he always speculated about beautiful girls with the worst malice.

    Bo Yunting followed, and he yelled, "Bo Yanyan, stop here." He

    had just walked two steps, when suddenly someone kicked his calf several times, and he knelt on the ground with a groan in pain.

    The back of the head was touched by something cold. Bo Yunting had never seen this thing with his own eyes, but he had seen it a lot in TV dramas. It was a gun.

    He was so frightened that his face was covered with sweat, his body kept shaking, and he raised his hands tremblingly.

    "Don't fire... the gun." Bo Yunting said tremblingly, "I, I'm here to attend Academician Su's birthday party."

    The two black-clothed men holding him had cold faces, and looked at Xia Yan next to him: "Captain, what are you doing?" disposal?"

    Xia Yan didn't expect that Bo Yanyan would meet Bo Yunting when he came out to digest food. He walked over and looked down at Bo Yunting: "What do you want to do?"

    Bo Yunting raised his head and stared at him blankly, forgetting even his fear.

    He knew Xia Yan, the young master of Xia's enterprise, and they grew up together. He also had a crush on Xia Yan for three years in high school and sent Xia Yan four love letters, but Xia Yan was a straight man and hated him very much.

    After the college entrance examination, Xia Yan was admitted to the best military academy in the country. Since then, until now, he has never seen Xia Yan.

    Bo Yunting yelled excitedly, struggling to stand up: "Xia Yan, it's me, Bo Yunting, our high school classmate, the two families are family friends, my parents and your parents are good friends."

    The man in black raised his hand in front of Bo Yunting He knocked on the back of the head: "Be honest, I'll kill you if you move again."

    Bo Yunting was too frightened to speak, trembling, holding his head, looking down at the bluestone slab he was kneeling on.

    Xia Yan took a look at Bo Yanyan, and saw that she was picking up young crabapple fruits on the tree on tiptoe, she was too lazy to care about things here.

    Xia Yan said coldly: "Throw it out and ask who brought him here? Let that person come and lead him." The

    two men in black picked up Bo Yunting like a chicken, and carried him away.

    Bo Yanyan tore a few leaves from the tree, and sat on the stone bench next to him to play.

    Xia Yan went over and said, "Bo Yunting will probably say that he saw you when he gets home."

    Bo Yanyan said with a blank expression, "Let's do whatever they want."

    Anyway, the country will deal with it.

    Bo Yanyan tore a leaf out of boredom, picked up her phone to check the time, she saw the message Liang Wanqiu sent her, and asked her if the cake was delicious?

    Bo Yanyan felt that she was sick.

    Some time ago, she found that she had some thoughts about Liang Wanqiu, and she went to the film and television city to find Liang Wanqiu to prove whether she really liked Liang Wanqiu.

    In the end, it seemed that she really fell in love with Liang Wanqiu.

    It's only been one morning, and I just want to see Liang Wanqiu.

    I saw Bo Yunting again just now, and thought that in the book Liang Wanqiu was married to Bo Yunting, and died in a car accident a year later, Bo Yanyan was angry. Any woman who is willing to marry a crooked man is an idiot, and she doesn't know how she died.

    Liang Wanqiu is an idiot.

    Fortunately, I met her, otherwise Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yunting would have been married for several months at this time.

    Bo Yanyan put down the leaves in her hand, and she pointed to the stone bench opposite: "Sit down, I have something to ask you."

    Xia Yan sat down with her back straight, and she looked like she had received professional training.

    He said: "What do you want to ask?"

    "Do you have a girlfriend?" Bo Yanyan was curious.

    Xia Yan shook his head.

    "So you have a boyfriend?" Bo Yanyan was shocked, after all Xia Yan felt like a straight man to her.

    In fact, Bo Yanyan can't tell the difference between straight and curved. She lives in a very simple circle. She was smart since she was a child. She was admitted to Qingbei University when she was twelve years old. Been doing research.

    A few years later, she took a week off, thinking about going on a trip, but the bus exploded, killing everyone in the bus.

    Whether it was an accident or man-made, Bo Yanyan is not sure, the country will investigate clearly, but she can't see it anymore, she has passed through here.

    Her friends are all people who are as dedicated to research as she is. Did she ask them how to find a partner? They answered internal digestion, and also asked what type of man she likes?

    At that time, she only wanted to contribute to the country, and she never considered this issue, so she said she didn't know.

    As a result, Bo Yanyan now finds that she likes women.

    She likes Liang Wanqiu.

    Xia Yan thought of the experience of being pursued by Bo Yunting in high school. At that time, they were very sensitive to this matter. Bo Yunting handed him four love letters in front of the whole class, which caused him to be ridiculed by his classmates for three years.

    As a straight man, Xia Yan was pursued by Bo Yunting, he just felt disgusted, and he thought of his classmates pointing and pointing again.

    Xia Yan quickly waved his hands and explained in a hurry: "No, I'm a straight man. I like women. It's just that I'm too busy to find a partner. Maybe my family will arrange it in a few years."

    Bo Yanyan laughed softly, Xia Yan The few of them protected her for three years, and she had the most contact with them and Sister Niu, and they were her friends.

    Bo Yanyan smiled but said: "Why are you nervous? I just thought, maybe I have a date, and you haven't found a girlfriend yet."

    Xia Yan reacted quickly: "Do you have someone you like?"

    Bo Yanyan nodded Head: "Well, it's a woman."

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to those who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-10-02 11:33:51~2021-10-03 11:58:12 Little angel~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of fuyasha in the spider mountain;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 331 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
48.2K 1.8K 57
When the heroine becomes paranoid (Quick Wear) -- Warm the new recruit is assigned tasks by the main system. She needs to play the role of a female s...
6.8K 532 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...
5.4M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...