The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 26

390 17 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 026

    Liang Wanqiu remembered the three students in her class who were admitted to Qingbei. What she remembered most clearly was that their city government, district government, and school gave them a lot of rewards. Everyone thought it was great to be admitted to Qingbei.

    "If you are admitted to Qingbei next year, if my sister is filming at that time, she will invite the whole crew to dinner and hold a banquet for you in her hometown."

    Liang Wanqiu was a little hopeful, she thought about it, she would definitely I am very happy, and I want to show off when I see people.

    "Xiao Tao." After thinking for a long time, Liang Wanqiu finally asked, "Do you still have any family members or relatives?"

    She had guessed that Xiao Tao's family members might be gone, or they might treat her badly. That's why she needs to work in a restaurant to support herself. She has more than ten days of summer vacation, and no one stops her from coming to her place.

    Either the family is gone, or they just don't care about the daughter, so the family doesn't care where the daughter goes.

    It can be seen that Bo Yanyan is sensible and polite, and seems to be well-bred, and grew up living in love since childhood.

    Liang Wanqiu tended to her family who passed away unexpectedly.

    Bo Yanyan was already prepared, Liang Wanqiu asked her about the family affairs, but several times, Liang Wanqiu wanted to ask, but in the end she didn't ask, of course Bo Yanyan would not take the initiative to bring it up.

    She came here through the clothes, and the Bo family just found her on the first day of the time, and took her home.

    Because of the setting of this book and because she has never been around, even if she is her biological daughter, the Bo family doesn't like her, and she doesn't like them either.

    In the darkness, Bo Yanyan sighed: "I had a family member, but after she passed away, I was alone."

    She was talking about the grandmother who raised the original owner. The old lady picked it up and took it back to raise. The old lady had a miserable life. She lost her husband when she was young. She has two daughters. The two daughters are three years apart. After the college entrance examination, they both got into good universities.

    The eldest daughter fell ill and passed away in her third year of college, and the younger daughter was hacked to death by a suitor while she was in graduate school.

    Since then, this miserable woman was lonely and desperate, and lived alone until she was over 60 years old, and brought back a little baby girl.

    When Bo Yanyan was raised until she was fourteen years old, Bo Yanyan was found by Bo's family and forced to take her back.

    The old lady couldn't stand the blow, fell ill, and died in that small house within a few days. After the body stinks, the neighbors smelled the smell of the corpse and called the police.

    After Bo Yanyan escaped from that house, she went to find the old lady. She originally wanted to support the old man, but when she came to the house, she learned from the neighbor that the old lady had passed away. Where is the wife's grave.

    Her tone was calm, but Liang Wanqiu felt uncomfortable when she heard it. She didn't know if he was Xiaotao's father or mother, and it aroused the little girl's sadness. Liang Wanqiu didn't ask any more questions.

    She turned over and lay on her side, reaching out to hug Bo Yanyan.

    In the darkness, Bo Yanyan heard the soft voice of the woman beside her.

    She said: "From now on, my family will be your family, and we will get along well."

    Liang Wanqiu wanted to tell her not to be too sad, but how can she not be sad when a family is gone.

    Suddenly being hugged by someone, Bo Yanyan blushed, but luckily it was pitch black, Liang Wanqiu couldn't see it.

    She pushed Liang Wanqiu's arm uncomfortably, but Liang Wanqiu hugged her even tighter and comforted her softly.

    Forget it, just hug her once, so Bo Yanyan also hugged Liang Wanqiu, rubbing against her chest.

    The consequence of sleeping too late was that the alarm clock rang three times in the morning, and Liang Wanqiu didn't wake up. She was not in a good mood, and she couldn't help yawning when she washed her face and brushed her teeth.

    Bo Yanyan didn't wake up, she was sleeping soundly on the bed, but the skirt she was wearing was shrunk up, revealing her fair thighs.

    Liang Wanqiu pulled a thin quilt for her to cover her body, and then she wrote a note and pasted it on the bathroom door.

    Liang Wanqiu went out.

    Lin Su was already waiting in the nanny's car. Seeing her late arrival with a tired face, she asked, "Did you chat with your sister late last night?"

    Liang Wanqiu got into the car and sat down beside her. : "Yeah."

    She yawned again: "Let me squint ." She fell

    asleep.

    Lin Su started to eat breakfast.

    After arriving at the set, the two changed their costumes and went to the dressing room to put on makeup. The makeup artist saw Liang Wanqiu and smiled: "Teacher Liang can just put on light makeup today."

    Liang Wanqiu's filming today is a tragedy In the previous drama, she abused and scolded the heroine played by Lin Su in the play. After the heroine achieved great success, the vicious female supporting role couldn't beat her and was abused by the heroine.

    Even, in the play, Lin Su's father, the husband of the vicious female partner, disliked the third wife for being too old, so he took two girls who were only fourteen years old as concubines. The vicious female supporting role fell out of favor in this family .

    While flipping through the script, Liang Wanqiu complained to Lin Su: "Why am I so old and decrepit? I'm not yet twenty. Look at your father, he's already fifty. You're such a bad old man, you still hate me for being old."

    Lin Su Su glanced at Liang Wanqiu's script: "The scriptwriter wrote it like this, so just act accordingly."

    After several hours of filming, at noon, the crew distributed lunch boxes and watermelons.

    During meal time, Liang Wanqiu finally had time to send a message to Bo Yanyan. After sending a few messages, but did not receive a reply, Liang Wanqiu made a video call, and soon Bo Yanyan's face appeared over there.

    She should be sleeping, her face was flushed, her eyes were foggy, and she had a very dull expression at first.

    Bo Yanyan called softly: "Sister."

    Liang Wanqiu asked her: "Have you     eaten

    ? "

Late autumn is embarrassing, what are you doing with it? Throw it away after reading it.

    Lin Su came over, smiled and waved hello: "Sister Xiaotao."

    Bo Yanyan also smiled, and she was so cute that she said, "Sister Lin Su."

    Lin Su turned her head to look at Liang Wanqiu, and said something to Bo Yanyan In a word, I bowed my head and went to eat.

    Liang Wanqiu chatted with the little girl for a while, seeing that the little girl looked sleepy, she could only say: "My sister is dead, take a nap first, and stay in the room to write the test papers in the afternoon, don't go out, don't open the door if someone knocks, Call the hotel staff."

    Although this is a big hotel with good security, the two floors are occupied by their crew, and no one will go there except the hotel staff, but Liang Wanqiu is still worried, afraid that some people will stay in the hotel. The customers in the hotel were uneasy and kind, and went to the two floors of their crew.

    Bo Yanyan nodded obediently: "Sister, I won't go out, the teacher assigns a lot of homework."

    She paused for a few seconds: "Sister, I have a classmate who celebrates her birthday the day after tomorrow, and their family is also here to play, and invited me to attend her Can I go to the birthday party?"

    She bit her lower lip, and said pitifully, "Why don't I go?"

    Liang Wanqiu thought, could it be that he was too strict with the little girl? Although she was in charge of her, she asked her to study and avoid going out because of her third year in high school. Yes, we must work hard this year.

    But this necessary classmate contact, if the other party is also a good student, she will not interfere with the little girl's friendship.

    "You can go if you want. You are seventeen years old, not seven. You have the ability to distinguish yourself." Liang Wanqiu also doesn't want Bo Yanyan to rely too much on herself, that's not good, relying on her elder sister for everything , are more likely to be deceived.

    Bo Yanyan's eyes lit up, and she smiled sweetly: "Then I'm going the day after tomorrow. I may have to play with my classmates for a long time, and I won't be able to come back until evening."

    "It's okay," Liang Wanqiu said, "Don't go to places that are not suitable for minors That's fine."

    "Just play at my classmates' house, there are many people, it's very lively."

    Liang Wanqiu thought, the people invited by the little girl's classmates should be around their age, since they are at home, there is nothing to worry about .

    In the blink of an eye, it was the day after tomorrow. Not long after Liang Wanqiu went to the set, Bo Yanyan left the hotel with a schoolbag on her back.

    Xia Yan waited in the lobby on the first floor. When she saw Bo Yanyan coming, she took her schoolbag and said in a low voice, "You can come back at six o'clock in the afternoon. There are many people going to Academician Su's birthday party today, and Bo Yunting also went. A bunch of media reporters, but don't worry, everything has been arranged, and no one will dare to shoot you."

    Bo Yanyan nodded and got into the car.

    The car headed towards the airport near the film and television city.

    It has been three hours since we arrived at the Imperial Capital Airport.

    Liang Wanqiu's role is coming to an end, so there is no role for her during this period of time, but various rival scenes between the heroine and the heroine. After the vicious female supporting role is beaten down by the heroine again, the hero finally falls in love with the heroine .

    After today's filming ended, Liang Wanqiu originally planned to go back to the hotel, but after thinking that there was no one in the room, it would be better to stay on the set and watch everyone filming.

    During lunch, Liang Wanqiu still sat with Lin Su.

    Lin Su, who usually didn't play with her mobile phone during mealtimes, actually took out her mobile phone this time, holding chopsticks in one hand and swiping the screen of the mobile phone with the other.

    "What are you looking at?" Liang Wanqiu couldn't figure it out. Except for Luo Qingli, Lin Su didn't seem to care much about others: "Is Luo Qingli on the trending list?"

    "No, it's Academician Su's birthday today, and I took her class before." Let me take a look."

    Academician Su's birthday was on a few trending searches, and several major official media also posted Weibo to wish her well. Liang Wanqiu also saw it when she swiped Weibo in the morning. A person who has made great contributions, but after all, he is too far away from him, and Liang Wanqiu doesn't feel much about it.

    She bowed her head and continued to eat.

    On WeChat, Bo Yanyan sent her a message.

    "Sister, a cake from a friend's house."

    Below is a picture of a birthday cake.

    Taken apart, but no candles inserted yet.

    The cake is huge, with a total of nine layers. Each layer has a different color and type. The bottom layer looks like chocolate and nuts, dotted with fresh strawberries. The second layer is light yellow, and the top layer is There are many small animals made of cream, the third layer is pink, a small garden is made of cream, and the fourth layer is a small farm made of cream...

    Liang Wanqiu was dumbfounded, is the current birthday cake so delicate?

    Her first impression was that it was exquisite. A lot of thought was put into this cake, or there might be other meanings to it.

    Liang Wanqiu clicked the picture to save.

    For Xiaotao's birthday next year, should she also customize a cake like this for her?

    Liang Wanqiu replied: "Is the cake delicious? I had a good time with my classmates."

    There was no reply there, so I guess I was busy.

    Lin Su was watching a video. It was a video of the media interviewing Academician Su. A bunch of bigwigs went over to shake hands with Academician Su and greeted him. Those who didn't even gave birthday presents.

    In the video, Academician Su looked in good condition, and his whole body was filled with joy.

    A reporter asked: "Academician Su, what do you like most about this year's birthday party?"

    This question is actually quite easy to offend people, but Academician Su smiled and said: "The most satisfying thing is that a child came over." The

    reporter was at a loss , I didn't know what this kid meant, and asked again: "Is it your grandson?"

    "No, it's a good friend of mine, the one who won the International Physics Prize the year before last."

    A group of reporters were shocked.

    They also know something. They wanted to follow up and report back then, but they were banned by the higher-ups. In order to protect that person, they just didn’t disclose any information. No one dared to dig deeper for people protected by the state. May be caught drinking tea.

    Later, no one in the media circle mentioned this matter.

    I only know that the one who won the prize again, or led the team to develop something, the patent fee is as high as tens of billions.

    The top was tightly covered and protected, and the media below dared not report it no matter how curious they were.

    However, there are many people in the media who have different intentions. They want to continue to follow this person's deeds, but they are all arrested by the state in the end.

    Internationally, there are many people staring at this person in China, but everyone doesn't even know whether this person is a man or a woman, or how old he is?

    However, people who can win the International Physics Award, even if they are called children by Academician Su, must be in their fifties or sixties. At Academician Su's age, anyone who is ten or twenty years younger than her is a child.

    Liang Wanqiu followed Lin Su to finish watching the video.

    Lin Su clicked on the next video, which was posted by a professor at Qingbei University, and Lin Su followed this professor.

    The ten-second video is about the cake at the birthday party.

    As soon as Liang Wanqiu watched it, the video finished playing. She glanced at it, thinking that the cake looked familiar.

    Lin Su watched the next video.

    Liang Wanqiu leaned over to talk to her in a low voice: "How big is your birthday cake in recent years? How many layers are there?"

    "The first floor is all birthdays in the crew, I don't care about these." Lin Su said lightly: "What's wrong? "

    Liang Wanqiu rarely celebrates birthdays. She only received cakes on her 10th and 20th birthdays. It was bought by her second aunt. Usually, on birthdays, she either celebrates it alone or eats with the family. She doesn't like cakes. , so the family said that they would not buy cakes except for big birthdays, and it would be a waste to buy them.

    "Even today is the birthday of one of Xiaotao's classmate. The cake her family customized for her has nine layers, which is big and beautiful. Will they have a sense of comparison at their age? I'm afraid she'll be envious, so I wonder if I want it for her birthday next year." Order her a cake like this."

    Liang Wanqiu added: "It seems to be similar to Academician Su's birthday cake."

    Lin Su was surprised: "The family conditions are very good, and Academician Su's cake is in charge of the state."

    Liang Wanqiu was a little hesitant : "Well, you should be very rich, and blind comparisons don't seem to be good."

    Liang Wanqiu felt that she was really worried, and seemed to understand the feeling of other people raising children. Even if other people's children have children, their own children must also have , to try our best to give our children the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 502 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...
45.1K 2.1K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
35.7K 1.1K 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
5.4M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...