The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 25

343 14 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 025

    Liang Wanqiu was still trembling. It was the first time she acted as a heroine, and she was still the main heroine. According to Lin Su, this is the most important drama of Ji's Films in recent years. The script is carefully polished. The team, and even the convincing Dao, Ji's side put a lot of thought into it.

    The others and the team were fine, but Liang Wanqiu felt guilty when she came to play the heroine.

    She is not a person with a very good attitude, but Liang Wanqiu can adjust her mood by herself, and she can enjoy herself even in a difficult environment.

    So when she planned to stay in this circle forever, Liang Wanqiu told herself to calm down, even if she played a small supporting role for the rest of her life, don't complain about why she wasn't popular?

    The small supporting roles are not paid well, and they have been acting all the time, and the salary adds up to a considerable amount.

    There are so many people in the circle, and many of them can only be extras for the rest of their lives. She is still a little famous, she has filmed movies and made money, and her small life is prosperous and happy.

    Liang Wanqiu has long since laid flat, and has been a fool in the circle for the rest of her life.

    Suddenly, a huge pie fell from the sky and hit her on the head.

    She was under a lot of pressure and was afraid of acting badly.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while: "Mr. Ji, I mean, if this drama fails, will you ask me to pay?"

    Ji Chang smiled over there: "Now you can record the evidence, and this drama is considered It’s really pounced, and it has nothing to do with you, and why did you pounce? Look at the script, you are the most suitable female artist who can be named in the circle.”

    Liang Wanqiu finally breathed a sigh of relief: “That’s good, That's good."

    Ji Chang deliberately teased her: "Do you think the salary is too low? I'll give you another 40 million."

    This sentence scared Liang Wanqiu to wave his hands in a hurry: "Enough, no need."

    Hang up After the phone call, Liang Wanqiu returned the phone to Sister Zhang, and she sat next to Lin Su, looking at this and that.

    "I always feel like I'm dreaming." Liang Wanqiu pinched her slender arm hard, causing her to grit her teeth in pain.

    Lin Su casually flipped through the script, and she put the script on Liang Wanqiu's lap: "The script is good, and it's not impossible for a drama to become a hit."

    How many artists are not popular in the circle, but in fact, they are only short of a hit drama Well, Lin Su's resources are neither good nor bad, she is only short of a hit drama, and can change from second-tier to first-tier, but there are too few good scripts.

    There is really a good script, a bunch of first-tier florets and second-tier florets are fighting for it, who can get her turn.

    After talking with Sister Zhang for more than half an hour, Liang Wanqiu returned to her bedroom with the contract and the script. It was getting late, so she didn't choose to read the script, but put the things in her suitcase.

    Bo Yanyan was still writing the test paper, Liang Wanqiu checked the time, it was eleven o'clock.

    It seems that children start to study from elementary school, and high school is even more outrageous. Liang Wanqiu has heard people say that some high school students go to bed at twelve o'clock and wake up after five o'clock to study.

    Liang Wanqiu walked towards Bo Yanyan, she was writing a math test paper, Liang Wanqiu stood beside Bo Yanyan and read it for about a minute.

    I can't understand a single question.

    She began to wonder, had she really learned this before?     After Bo Yanyan

    finished writing the last big question, she put down her pen and turned to ask, "Sister, are you still awake?

    "

Two hours, it must be after one o'clock in the morning. In summer, it will dawn after five o'clock, which is too hard.

    Liang Wanqiu hurriedly said: "Go take a shower and go to sleep. You can just stay in the hotel and read a book these few days. You don't need to worry about the rest.

    " She is a prospective senior high school student. If she doesn't study hard, she will be gossiped, saying that she is not working hard even after her senior year in high school.

    Bo Yanyan got up and left the chair. She went to the closet and opened the closet door to look for her own clothes. Her and Liang Wanqiu's clothes were opened separately, but they didn't bring many clothes, so the closet was kept get off.

    Bo Yanyan took a nightgown and a pair of trousers she was wearing inside. When she wanted to take underwear, she hesitated.

    Girls don't wear underwear when they sleep at night, and Bo Yanyan knows very well how comfortable she is when she is alone at home. She went to Liang Wanqiu's place a few times, and Liang Wanqiu did the same.

    It's just that Bo Yanyan is a little uncomfortable.

    Her hands were all on the pure white underwear. Looking back at Liang Wanqiu, she was looking at the few test papers she had written just now.

    Bo Yanyan withdrew his hand, took his pajamas and went to the bathroom.

    She took a shower and hair in the afternoon, so she took a shower faster at night. After taking a shower, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She applied a little lotion specially developed for her skin on her face and body, which was regarded as skin care.

    Bo Yanyan was lying on the bed in that light blue suspender nightdress playing with her mobile phone.

    After Liang Wanqiu heard the sound of her walking, she put down a few test papers. She found that she could understand most of them except English, and she really didn't understand mathematics and physics. But in order to be the dignity of her sister, Liang Wanqiu still pretended "Yes, most of them are done right."

    Bo Yanyan was behind her back, playing with her cheap mobile phone that she bought for 200 yuan. She smiled helplessly when she heard Liang Wanqiu's words. Most of them got it right, obviously 100% right.     Liang Wanqiu glanced at Bo Yanyan, the little girl was lying on the bed, her skirt was long to her kneecaps, her long black hair was casually scattered on her back, her two slender legs were restless, shaking and moving around .     Liang Wanqiu went to the bathroom to take a shower, and also changed into a suspender nightdress, the color was rose red, making her skin whiter.     When she came out, Bo Yanyan raised her head slightly and looked at her.     She quickly lowered her head and buried her little face in the soft pillow.     Why is she shy?     My sister doesn't care, besides, they are all girls, so there's nothing to be shy about.

    Bo Yanyan raised his hand and patted the back of his head.

    Then, she raised her head and looked at Liang Wanqiu again. She was sitting on the small sofa applying a mask, her eyes were tightly closed, and the undulating arc looked very attractive from the angle of thin smoke.

    No wonder Ji Chang said that she was greedy for Liang Wanqiu's body, the first time she heard Ji Chang say that, she was angry.

    Liang Wanqiu is a girl, and she is also a girl, how could she have such thoughts about a girl.

    This is insulting to both of them.

    Now.

    Bo Yanyan felt her face hurt a little.

    Fortunately, after finding out that she was interested in Liang Wanqiu that day, she chose to approach her.

    "Sister, what kind of man do you like?" Bo Yanyan poked at the phone screen and asked.

    Liang Wanqiu was wearing a facial mask, she was not very good at talking, her tone was a bit vague: "I never thought about it, I'm not interested in finding a man, I just want to get rich."

    She originally wanted to say that she didn't like men, but she wanted to find a girlfriend in the future. Considering that Bo Yanyan is still young, she is also afraid that Bo Yanyan will misunderstand that she has bad intentions towards her.

    "What about after getting rich? Will you find a boyfriend?" Bo Yanyan asked again: "How much money does it take to be rich?"

    Everyone's definition of getting rich is different. Some people think that earning a few million is getting rich, while others People think that tens of millions is the only way to get rich, and some even think that tens of billions is not getting rich.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it carefully. Bo Yunting had promised her that she would give 100 million for one child, and three for each child.

    Liang Wanqiu pursed her lips: "At least earn 300 million."

    Bo Yanyan said, 300 million is easy, and it will take a year.

    A year later, my sister became rich, so she wants to find a boyfriend?

    Good thing she was an adult then.

    After Liang Wanqiu applied the mask, she went to the bathroom to wash her face, applied some skin care products on her face, and took care of her body before she sat down on the bed.

    This bed is quite big, taking up almost half of the room.

    Liang Wanqiu took her mobile phone over, and after clicking on a certain treasure, she tilted her head to look at Bo Yanyan who was poking the screen of the mobile phone with her head down.

    "Which brand of mobile phone do you like?" Seeing that it's not easy to talk like this, Liang Wanqiu simply imitated Bo Yanyan to lie on her stomach like this, but it was very uncomfortable, so she simply lay on her side and looked at Bo Yanyan.

    Liang Wanqiu moved towards her, and handed over her mobile phone: "Choose a mobile phone for yourself, and add everything you need to the shopping cart."

    Bo Yanyan originally refused, but after thinking about it, she took it and chose it. After picking up the phone, she picked out a bunch of phone cases and bought a bunch of snacks. She returned the phone to Liang Wanqiu.

    The mobile phone that Bo Yanyan chose was the same brand and model as Liang Wanqiu's.

    Liang Wanqiu paid, and the delivery address was the hotel's address. When the hotel's security received the courier, they would put the courier box at the door of her room.

    Liang Wanqiu set the alarm clock, put the phone on the bedside table, raised her hand to turn off the light, and reminded Bo Yanyan: "Put the phone away, I can't play anymore, I have to sleep."

    Bo Yanyan turned off the phone, The last light in the room disappeared and it was plunged into darkness.

    Bo Yanyan turned over and lay face up, the two were covered with the same thin quilt, and there was a distance of about twenty centimeters between them.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan moved towards Liang Wanqiu, feeling that Liang Wanqiu hadn't moved outside, she was lying still, and Bo Yanyan moved a little further until her shoulder touched Liang Wanqiu's.

    The moment the skin touched, it was tender and soft, and the temperature on both of them was slightly cool.

    Liang Wanqiu whispered: "What's the matter?"

    "It's okay," Bo Yanyan said, "I just feel that you have worked hard in filming, and I can't share anything for you."

    Liang Wanqiu chuckled softly: "It's not very hard. There are too many hard jobs in this world, and there is no high salary. In fact, they are in the entertainment industry." After

    that, Liang Wanqiu didn't say anything. After entering this industry, I got a little Popularity, you can enjoy the biggest bonus.

    "You should study hard and pass your highest level in the exam next year." Afraid that the little girl would be under too much pressure, Liang Wanqiu hastily added: "Just work hard and do your best."

    "Yes, I will." Bo Yan Yan Ruan Ruan said: "Sister, how about I take the exam at Qingbei University?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 146K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
443K 6.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
826K 69.2K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
36.7K 1.8K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...