The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 22

351 20 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 022

    Liang Wanqiu smiled coquettishly. She couldn't see Lin Su who was also being interviewed not far away. She raised her hand and called out loudly: "Lin Su."

    The people next to her looked over, and Lin Su also looked. Come here, she was stunned.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled with eyes wide open: "Sister, come here."

    Lin Su only felt that she was thick-skinned, with a seductive smile, like a vixen.

    Sister Zhang pushed her and said in a low voice, "Go here."

    Lin Su smiled apologetically at the reporter: "Wait a minute, I'll go over and see what's going on?"

    A reporter asked, "Are Teacher Lin and Teacher Liang on good terms?" ?”

    In this case, even if they are not familiar with each other, or have hatred, everyone will laugh and say that they are good friends. This is the case in the circle, and people who have never met can be good friends.

    Lin Su nodded, and walked slowly towards Liang Wanqiu. Liang Wanqiu took her hand and shook it. She noticed that Lin Su's fingertips were stiff and her back straightened. She pinched her waist lightly, signaling her to be more honest.

    Lin Su stared straight ahead expressionlessly, unable to even smile.

    Liang Wanqiu held her hand and said generously: "I knew Lin Su before she debuted, and we have always had a good relationship. Everyone has watched too many bloody dramas, so I think good sisters will steal men. In reality In life, sisterhood is real when the stinky man is away, and most importantly, if Lin Su has a man he likes, I will only think that man is not worthy of such an excellent her, so why would he fight her?"

    After finishing speaking, Liang Wanqiu tilted her head and looked at Lin Su: "Is that right? We are in a good relationship, someone framed me."

    Lin Su smiled, returning to her normal appearance.

    The reporter asked again: "Then what happened last night?"

    "It's just chatting with good friends. You have to ask the director." Liang Wanqiu glanced at the director being interviewed, and then at the reporters around him: "Lin Su doesn't talk much, and usually does things in silence. She said that the watermelon from the crew Sure , I want to invite everyone to eat watermelon, but I don’t want everyone to know that she invited these watermelons, so she let me say that I invited them.”

    “Of course I didn’t want to, so I refused her, and she was unhappy in the end , We just said we broke up for one day, and no one paid attention to anyone, but in the end she compromised, and told me about it at the elevator door, and I agreed." The

    director came over at this time, and showed himself in front of the reporter. phone, click on the chat page with Liang Wanqiu to show everyone what she said to Liang Wanqiu last night.

    Then, in front of a group of reporters and the media, the director took a screenshot and posted a Weibo, clarifying the news in the early morning, saying that there was no such thing at all, the relationship between the two actresses is very good, and there is no non-existent man.

    The interview is over, it's twelve o'clock.

    The reporter left, and they were going back to release the news.

    At the same time, a bunch of melon-eating netizens are waiting under the official blogs of major media and "The Legend of the Moon", waiting for this melon. They are so curious, is it real or fake? If it's fake, what are the two actresses doing standing in the hotel aisle? It's impossible to stand there and look at the scenery.

    Before the media released the news, they first saw the Weibo post by the chief director.

    Lin Su asked Liang Wanqiu to help give the director 50,000 yuan, saying that he would treat the whole crew to eat watermelon for a few months.

    Netizens burst out laughing after watching it.

    【Haha, I want to tell everyone that I have taken all your watermelons these past few months. ]

    [With such a good relationship, how could you rob a man. ]

    [The two young ladies are so cute, would you consider being together? ]

    [I am always kind and low-key. 】

    【Lin Sudu packed the watermelon for the crew, why didn't Liang Wanqiu pack the water for the whole crew, Liang Wanqiu is so stingy. 】

    [Upstairs, don't be kidnapped by morality, you are so rich and kind, can you transfer two hundred to me? 】

    ...

    Ten minutes later, major media posted video interviews. In just a few minutes, there were over 10 million hits. It was Lin Su who met before his debut, no wonder he could stand the test.

    At 12:30, the film crew distributed lunch boxes, and the cart of watermelons they bought also arrived.

    The director arranged for people to cut the watermelon, two pieces of watermelon per person, and rest for half an hour at noon after eating. The scene will be set up in the afternoon, and the shooting will officially start tomorrow.

    Sister Zhang kept staring at Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su, afraid that they both ate too much. Seeing that they both ate the chicken legs, Sister Zhang's face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

    When Liang Wanqiu was grilling rice again, Sister Zhang couldn't bear it: "You still eat, you will finish this box of lunch, you are a female star, what's the use of you being able to eat like this?"

    "But I'm not fat, I've lost weight recently Lost four catties." Liang Wanqiu had an innocent face: "It's so hot, how can I gain weight."

    "That's not allowed." Sister Zhang snatched the boxed lunch from Liang Wanqiu, and snatched Lin Su's boxed lunch past.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at Lin Su, and Lin Su also looked at her.

    Forget it, eat watermelon.

    Liang Wanqiu stayed with everyone and ate two pieces of watermelon. After eating, she went to the melon cart. She climbed up and looked around the watermelon cart. Picked up a dark green plump watermelon.

    Liang Wanqiu jumped out of the car and hugged the watermelon again, it was quite heavy.

    Everyone was busy, and no one noticed her. Liang Wanqiu hugged the watermelon and shouted to the director: "Director, I went to visit the crew next door with a gift.

    " Hearing Liang Wanqiu's words, he waved his hands without looking back.

    Liang Wanqiu hugged the watermelon and left. After walking for a few minutes, she arrived at Luo Qingli's crew.

    At this time, Luo Qingli and the others were also having lunch, a group of people were either sitting, standing, or squatting.

    Seeing Liang Wanqiu, they all looked over, and then stared at the big watermelon she was holding in both hands.

    Liang Wanqiu saw Luo Qingli at a glance. She and her two assistants were sitting under a big tree with a few parasols propped up beside her. She was wearing heavy costumes and holding a white porcelain Cup in sip water.

    On the round wooden table next to her, in addition to several lunch boxes, there are also several glass bowls containing fruits.

    Her two assistants had already eaten, one was eating mangoes and the other was eating grapes.

    When Liang Wanqiu was about to walk up to Luo Qingli, she smiled and called out, "Ah Li."

    Luo Qingli was stunned for a moment when she heard her voice, and soon she stood up, turned around, and saw the smiling eyes on the other side. Liang Wanqiu who can't even see.

    She opened her mouth slightly, and said happily, "Why are you here? Didn't you mean to come to see me tomorrow?"

    "I have nothing to do today, so I'll come and give you a watermelon." Liang Wanqiu gently put the watermelon on the ground , she squatted down, raised her hand and knocked twice, and said, "The watermelon I picked out of thousands of choices is so sweet."

    Luo Qingli put down the water glass, lifted the hem of her skirt with both hands, squatted beside Liang Wanqiu, and looked at the watermelon too. watermelon.

    "Did you buy it for me?" Her eyes were bright.

    "No." Liang Wanqiu said, "Our heroine Lin Su bought it, and she transferred 50,000 yuan to the director, saying that she had packed the watermelons for the past few months."

    Liang Wanqiu's voice became softer: "Today I bought a cart of watermelons, so I stole one and gave it to you, Lin Su doesn't know, are you happy?"

    Luo Qingli nodded vigorously: "Happy."

    "But will that heroine of yours be angry?" Luo Qingli worried: "Don't steal from now on, what if she hates you?"

    Liang Wanqiu touched her forehead with a smile, not daring to touch her head, for fear of messing up her bun, she chuckled softly: "Silly, she must know, Lin Suren is very good, she still Qingbei Xueba, with a score of 739 in the college entrance examination."

    Luo Qingli was surprised: "So good?"

    "Yes, yes." Liang Wanqiu said.

    Luo Qingli's tone was sad: "I'm so useless, my culture score in the college entrance examination is only 600."

    Liang Wanqiu doesn't want to talk to her anymore, girl, you are showing off, do you understand? But she knew that Luo Qingli didn't have such thoughts, she really felt that she was useless.

    "Six hundred points is very high. Many people can't score six hundred points. I only scored more than five hundred points. My fans still think I'm an elementary school bully in the circle. So whoever that man is, he can only score three hundred points." We’re good at bragging that we’re masters.”

    Luo Qingli was a little happier: “Then I’m also good.”

    “Yeah.” Liang Wanqiu knocked on the watermelon again, and taught Luo Qingli how to choose a watermelon: “The sound sounds nice Watermelon is the sweetest."

    She got up: "I'm leaving, Sister Zhang asked me to go back to the hotel for an afternoon nap."

    Luo Qingli reluctantly said: "Okay." She got up, took a box of grapes on the table: "I treat you to eat Grape."

    Liang Wanqiu took it with a smile: "Then I'm leaving, I'll come and see you when I have time."

    Luo Qingli waved her hand obediently.

    Liang Wanqiu also waved at her: "Don't give it away, don't dirty the costume."

    She took the box of grapes and left, still wondering where Luo Shuya had gone, when she saw Luo Shuya standing opposite the lake Beneath a willow tree, he kept his eyes fixed on her.

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated for a moment, but still walked towards Luo Shuya. When she reached Luo Shuya's side, Liang Wanqiu followed her line of sight and saw Luo Qingli squatting on the ground knocking watermelon with her costume on. I was so happy, I touched the watermelon for a while, and knocked it for a while, my head was lowered, and my ears were attached to the green skin of the melon, listening to the sound of tapping the watermelon.

    "She's smiling happily, isn't she?" Liang Wanqiu was a little distracted, she had so much, but she seemed to have nothing, a watermelon could make her so happy.

    Luo Shuya didn't speak, she was still looking at Luo Qingli.

    "Many people must have sent her gifts, valuable or not, but you didn't send them to her, did you? So a watermelon can make her happy." Liang Wanqiu sighed: "She is your My niece, you also hope that she will be happy in this life, why don't you ask her what she wants?"

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head and smiled: "The elders are always like this, self-righteous, imposing their own ideas on the younger generation, Never pay attention to what the younger generation wants? The younger generation can't say no, if you refuse, you will be selfish and selfish, but don't you elders do the same? You are more selfish."

    Luo Shuya finally looked at Liang Wanqiu: "I Give her the best."

    "What is the best? That's what you think, but Luo Qingli doesn't think so? In her heart, what she wants is the best. If you don't believe me, ask her. Will she be willing to sell that watermelon for a million dollars?"

    "She won't sell it, she doesn't lack money, what she lacks is happiness, and this watermelon can make her happy."

    "Auntie." Liang Wanqiu suddenly called out .

    Luo Shuya looked at her in surprise, never expecting her to call her that.

    "Ali and I are friends, so I want to call you that too. You can communicate with her and ask her for her opinion. She is a person and she has her own thoughts. She is twenty-eight years old this year. You can't control her. Forever."

    "There is a disease called depression, do you know?" Liang Wanqiu said softly: "Nowadays many people have this disease, Ah Li has something hidden in her heart, and it is easy to go to extremes, as her closest person, you You should listen to her thoughts more."

    After Liang Wanqiu finished speaking, she left.

    Whether Luo Shuya listened, she didn't know, she said what should be said.

    After returning to the set, Liang Wanqiu took Lin Su's nanny car back to the hotel, and when she went upstairs in the elevator, Lin Su suddenly came over: "I saw you went next door to find Luo Qingli with a watermelon in your arms."

    They were the only ones in the elevator Two people, Liang Wanqiu nodded and said: "Yes, I will treat her to eat watermelon, and she will treat me to eat grapes."

    She shook the grape in her hand: "Don't be too jealous of me." When the

    elevator arrived, Liang Wanqiu went out first, returned When she got to the room, the first thing she did was to wash the grapes, put them in a glass bowl after washing, took a photo, and sent it to Luo Qingli, and then to Lin Su.

    Lin Su: "??? You are sick!"

    Liang Wanqiu: "Do you want to come to my room to eat grapes?"

    Lin Su: "Okay."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Just kidding, don't come, it's not for you."

    After the message was sent, Liang Wanqiu threw the phone on the bed, picked up a grape, peeled the skin carefully, and put the crystal clear pulp into his mouth.

    Lin Su had liked Luo Qingli for ten years. If they could get to know each other, Lin Su would be very kind to Luo Qingli, and would definitely make Luo Qingli happy.

    Liang Wanqiu couldn't tell how she felt about Luo Qingli? Or she is soft-hearted and wants to make Luo Qingli happy, she is so easy to coax, a little favor from others can make her smile happily.

    At seven o'clock in the evening, Liang Wanqiu received a call from a stranger.

    "It's me." Luo Shuya was very uncomfortable: "Are you in the hotel? I'll send Ali over, and I'll pick her up at ten o'clock."

    She coughed, and her tone was a bit tough: "You two are staying in the hotel, don't Go outside."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled, and answered quickly: "Okay, aunt."

    Luo Shuya hated her to death, but she didn't know how to say her: "Don't call me aunt."

    "Sister Shuya ?” Liang Wanqiu tentatively said, “Should I call you Aunt Shuya?”

    Luo Shuya: “Let’s call you Auntie.”

    "Okay, Auntie." Liang Wanqiu jumped off the bed, stepped on her slippers and walked towards the door: "I'll pick you up in the lobby downstairs, don't worry, I promise I won't take Ali outside, it's not safe outside. You also care about us, I understand."

    Her posture was low, Luo Shuya felt powerless, so she could only say dryly: "Just don't cause trouble, if you bring A Li to cause trouble, I will not let you go." After

    saying that, The phone hangs up.

    Liang Wanqiu grinned, playing the emotional card is really useful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 94 9
Chi Jinnian has passed through a book and has become the number one villain in the literature of a certain Jiang Da heroine. She's jealous of the her...
37K 1.8K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
80.9K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...