His African Queen || BWWM

De Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... Mais

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°FIVE°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°NINE°
°TEN°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°FIFTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FOUR°
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY EIGHT°
°TWENTY NINE°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°SIXTEEN°

2K 84 7
De Official_Refiloe

Feel free to comment and vote❤️

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Simone's short POV

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Chad the landlord looked at me blankly telling me she's gone. "I mean she took her stuff and left." he said. "And you let her?!" "I was asleep. Everyone was asleep. Plus she was bound to go since she failed to pay the rent." "What do you mean. She told me she pays it." "Miss ma'am. Your little girl has no job. What would she be paying with."

What? So she's been lying to us this whole time. Why would she do that. Fuck! I just wanted her to stay here until that bastard of a father goes for his little business trip.

I groaned and left that raggedy place.
"Find her ASAP." I say to my bodyguard. "Yes ma'am." he says as we go back to the house.

Liam's POV

For some reason my family thought it was the best time to have a family barbeque at my house. I'm tryna be all alone but they won't leave me alone. I try to gather my thoughts. It's been 10 months now and I still haven't found my Marii. I have only a week to find her or I have to get married to Kayla.

Why did I want to make my father happy again back then. The contract I signed about Kayla also says that I should marry her at a certain date before I get the company and mafia. The only way to break it is if I find someone else and now I don't have her here.

"Darling what are doing all alone out here. The families outside." I hear my moms voice. I understand that she's just trying to make me feel better but sometimes I just wished she would just leave me alone.

"I don't feel like it mom." I say making myself busy. "Liam get your ass downstairs now." she said sternly. I looked at her. "Now." she continues. I sighed as I just stood up and left. As much as I refuse to go down there, I would rather play it safe and not argue with an Italian mom.

I get outside and everyone's out talking amongst each other. My dad was busy doing the meat. Why he wearing a long sleeved shirt in this heat? Does he always have to wear long sleeve. I look at the circle of woman talking to see Kayla. What is she doing here? I thought this was a family gathering.

I don't dare to go towards them. I want to avoid Kayla at all times. "Hey man. How you holding up?" Drake says beside me. "Barely." "Mom drag you out here?" "You guessed it." I say. "Hey." I hear the most annoying voice say behind me. "Can I talk to Liam for a second." I mouth don't to Drake. He just smiles and rolls his eyes. "He's all yours." he says as he left.

I can't believe him. I'm getting back at him for that. "Hey Liam." "Kayla." I simply say. "Look I know I haven't been the best person for the time I've known you. You probably think I'm this annoying chick you just fuck." she says. What is she tryna do? "I also understand that marrying me is probably the last thing you would do right now and that you still in love with Marii, maybe... I don't know. What I'm tryna say is I'll give all the space and help you need and that I'm sorry for causing you any trouble in the past."

She looks down at her feet after she said all that. Am I shocked that she said that, yes. Am I buying it, maybe yes or not I'm not sure. "It's okay Kayla really. Thanks for saying that." "It's okay. Um I'll just leave you to your thoughts now." she said walking back to my sisters.

"So??" Drake says walking towards me. "Don't even talk to me." he just starts laughing. "It probably wasn't that bad of a conversation." "No." "You see. So??" I told him everything she said. We then talked about other things when something caught my eye. My dad.

He was becoming hot. I can see from the constant forehead wipe. What really caught my eye was when he started to pull up his sleeves. No. Him? Why would he do that. He can't do that. I'm his son, he wouldn't do such harm to me. But again it's a tattoo that I was familiar with. Wait when I showed my mom the tattoo she froze. She knew it was his.

She knows and she let's me suffer like this. "Drake. Drake." I interrupt him from rambling on. "What? I was getting to the good part." "Turn around and tell me that there's no tattoo on fathers arm." "What do you m-" he looks at me. "It can't be him." "So I'm not seeing things."

"Come on Liam. It can't be him. He wouldn't do that." "Drake he has the same tattoo. On the Same FUCKING ARM!" I start to become angry. "is everything alright there boys." "Yes mother." Drake says. "He did and that mother of yours knows it. When I showed her the tattoo the other time, she froze cause she knew it."

"Okaaay. But let's not jump to conclusion yet.""Theres not need to jump, we already at the conclusion." I said as I walked towards my father. "Liam. Liam." I hear Drake call out behind me. "Father." I say catching his attention. "Mio Figlio (my son)." he said putting down the stuff he was holding.

"Came to help your old man?" "Not really." "Oh nobody really helps this old man." he says with a chuckle. "I give his arm another look." When did you get a tattoo?" I said casually say. "Oh this, long time ago." he said pulling his sleeve. "Oh really. Well it looks so familiar." I see his body stiffen a bit. "Looks just like the person who took Marii." "Okay." "Dad whee is she?" I just say. He turned to look at me.

"I don't know what you talking about." he says calmly. "Father where is Marii?" I said a bit more sternly. He just chuckled. "Father you have 10 seconds to tell me where she is before I blow your brains out right here." i said holding on to my gun. He look led at my hand. "You will honestly kill your own father for a black bitch. Wow son. Anyway I really can't tell you where she is." "And why is that?" please don't say she's dead. Please don't say she's dead. Please don't say she's dead. "Your mother broke her out of there a long time ago. She thinks I don't know that but I do and I don't mind as long as that bitch is out of your way." I was getting really mad now.

"Call her a bitch again." "You daring me. Son I can call her a negro bitch anytime I want. To say she had your child in her." Child? "What child?" "Oh you didn't know. Well of course not. Little girl had your child but I could not let her have it so it's down the drain." I was going to be a father. And my own father aborted it! All I saw was red. Next thing I know my father's on the ground and I hear screaming.

"Liam! Whyd you do that?! Somebody call the doctor!" "Shut the fuck up woman! Where's Marii!" I said pointing the gun at my mom. "Liam wait wait don't kill her please. It's me you want. I knew father had Marii the whole time, mom was just trying to help Marii escape." Rebecca says

Rebecca too? "You all knew where she is but you didn't bother telling me! And you?" I pointed the gun at Jessica. "No they don't know." Rebecca says. "Where is she then?" "That's the thing we don't know." "What do you mean you don't know?!" "F-For some reason she escaped the place we hid her."

"What?!" I say. "Hey. Hey. Liam wait man." I then feel someone grab the gun out my hand. I look to see Drake. "Look we can just talk this out. Look for her together." "Get out my fucking house." I said. "Liam." "Get. Out." they then started to go out. I went up to my room. I called someone to clean the mess outside.

I went into the shower to cool down. Two things out of this whole situation that makes me happy is the fact shes alive and that I will find her before the week ends. She probably is still around the city.

Marii's POV

I woke today on a bench with my baby in my arms crying. She's probably hungry. "Don't worry babygirl. I will find something for you to eat. Luckily for me, I kept her something to eat in her bag. I reached over to fetch it when something caught my eye. My suitcase. It's gone. Really?! People steal from poor people too! Ugh!!! I just took the baby food and fed Rose.

I then started to see people going to work. I then packed everything. I put Rose in her stroller and was on my way to who knows where. After a while I became tired of walking so I sat down at the bus stop. I look to my left to see his company. He's so close but yet so far. I've been doing this for a while. Coming out here to show Rose where her father works.

I really want to go see him but at the same time I don't want to die in the hands of his father. There was people with cameras by the front door. I wonder what's going on. I'm a curious person so I'll just stay a while to see. After a good 5 minutes I see a car pull up.

I see him. He looked so handsome like always. He then helped someone come out. Wait is that-Kayla. He moved on... Just like that. I felt my stomach drop. I looked at them to see her gone but he was talking to Dave over the window. He then stood up and walked towards the building.

The people with cameras started to shout things at him. I watched him until he disappeared. "Um excuse me. Do you know what's going on there?" I asked the nearest person. "You don't know? Apparently his father was found dead." Dead? How? "Oh. Thank you." I said. I got up, took Rose and walked away from there.

I started to think of what to do. Should I go back to Liam or leave. No I can't deal with the whole danger behind Liam. I then decided that imma look for a job and save up to go back to South Africa to live with my Aunt. As much as I'm scared of how she'll react, it's the best thing to do now.

I went to every shop asking for open vacancies. I found one and I gave them a copy of my CV I had on me. I had one other copy so I went around looking for another shop. I finally found one after an hour or so. My stomach then started to growl of hunger.

I took out my wallet and counted the money I had. Just enough for the both of us. I went into the grocery shop and bought food for the both of us. I then went out and found a place for us to sit. At the park. He can't find me here right? He's at work and that raggedy ass of a bitch too. Girl you out here calling her names but she took your manz. Shut up.

I then fed Rose and fed myself at the same time. I then felt her nappy was full. Now to find a place to change her. After a while I found an alley that was secluded from everyone. I laid onto a soft pillow and started to change her. Not her laughing the whole entire time. After changing her I then threw the nappy in a nearby bin and turned around to walk back to Rose.

I stopped when I saw a man. I couldn't see his face. The last time I couldn't see the face of a man, I was kidnapped. "Who are you?" I asked as I slowly went towards Rose. "Nice baby you got there." he said walking towards Rose. "No wait. NO please. Leave her alone." I said running towards him. I then felt someone behind me grabbing. "No!!!" I said fighting the person off.

I started panicking. My baby! Who are these people! I felt something sharp enter me. Not this again. I started to become weak. "No... My baby..." I barely said. It all went dark.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

She kidnapped... Again.
When will she ever have peace.

Anyways I've been writing this other book called mysterious roommate. I'll probably publish it someday soon, but yeah.

Love yall❤️❤️
Anyways back to the story

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

604K 27.4K 34
Artura Valentina lives a life that feels as if she's paying for all the bad karma her mom has put out into the universe and now that her mom is gone...
99.6K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
Dance for you De Jaycee

Ficção Geral

168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
1.3M 38.2K 45
Joella Stevens is a straight A student and junior in high school. She's very sweet and soft spoken. Her mother has been dating for a while but she ha...