The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 9

476 30 5
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 009

    Luo Qingli quickly stood up, holding the fishing rod in both hands, and hurriedly threw it behind her, only to see a small crucian carp that looked two fingers wide dangling.

    Luo Qingli shouted excitedly: "I've caught a fish, I've caught a fish."

    The cameraman and director's sister next to her praised her: "Ms. Luo is really amazing."

    Liang Wanqiu gave her a thumbs up: "It's awesome. "

    Luo Qingli blushed, feeling a little embarrassed, and ran to find the little crucian carp she had caught. With the help of the choreographer sister, she took the crucian carp down, held it tightly with both hands, and looked at it several times. Reluctantly put it in a plastic bucket.

    The earthworms on the fishhook disappeared. I don’t know if they were eaten by the fish or fell into the water or on the grass.

    Luo Qingli came to look for Liang Wanqiu with a fishing rod, but she didn't say a word, she just showed Liang Wanqiu the fishhook, blinking her beautiful eyes, acting like a baby.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled, grabbed an earthworm from the bottle and threaded it for her.

    Luo Qingli had experience, after throwing the hook into the water, she sat next to Liang Wanqiu with a fishing rod in one hand, and she moved towards Liang Wanqiu, getting closer to her.

    The two of them fished for more than an hour. Liang Wanqiu finally caught a grass carp that weighed two to three catties. As for crucian carp, they caught more than a dozen of them, but only the one that Luo Qingli caught for the first time remained. They were all released by Liang Wanqiu.

    The ingredients were finally found, and the group returned to the happy hut.     On the way, Liang Wanqiu

    quietly asked the editor-director sister: "What time is it?     " Back home, Luo Qingli was afraid of the rice field eels in the bucket, but Liang Wanqiu asked her to, she still mustered up the courage, and lifted the bucket with a face full of death.     She glanced at Liang Wanqiu, took two steps, looked at Liang Wanqiu again, and took two steps.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the villager's house with a hoe and a fishing rod. After returning the things, they saw that the villagers were eating. The family was very enthusiastic and asked her to eat.

    Liang Wanqiu really wanted to agree, especially when she smelled the aroma of the food, her stomach groaned several times.

    But the rules of the program group are here, so they can only refuse. Seeing that the villagers have a dish of white tofu, Liang Wanqiu asks if they have any more? She wants a small piece.

    The villagers gave Liang Wanqiu a small piece of white tofu, and Liang Wanqiu took three photos with the villagers' family.

    Liang Wanqiu walked towards the happy hut, and saw Luo Qingli squatting on the road from a distance, the red plastic bucket was placed next to her, and she waved vigorously at Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu quickened her pace and walked up to Luo Qingli. She asked, "Why don't you go back first     ?

    "

What is the task, but I can guess, it should be work.

    She nodded and lifted the bucket: "Let's go."

    Luo Qingli followed, she was a little embarrassed: "I don't pay much attention to the affairs in the industry, so I don't know you. What kind of dramas have you acted in? I'll see later Liang Wanqiu has acted in many plays in

    the past five years, such as the evil concubine in a costume drama, the strange female fairy in Xianxia, ​​the mother of the heroine in modern dramas, the vicious little mother of the hero, and the strange beauty of the heroine. Roommates, etc. are all small roles, and the pay is not high, but Liang Wanqiu is quite satisfied.

    No matter how confused the entertainment industry is, it earns more money than other industries.

    In terms of masterpieces, she really doesn't have any. Only a few concubine roles are the most popular. Netizens say that she is especially suitable for roles like Daji and Baosi.

    But it wasn't her turn, all of her roles were demon concubines who had few roles in fictional dynasties.

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head: "No, I'm confused, I don't have a masterpiece."

    Luo Qingli was surprised, when she was dazed, Liang Wanqiu had already walked away.

    When we arrived at the Happiness Cabin, we saw three people sitting together chatting and petting cats. Seeing her and Luo Qingli coming back, Cheng Yunan got up immediately and took the bucket from Liang Wanqiu: "I'll do it." Qin Bing was

    still grinning: "Not bad, you two girls are quite capable."

    Zhu Caiying finally talked to Liang Wanqiu: "Xiao Liang is quite virtuous, this woman must be virtuous, otherwise she won't be able to get married."

    Liang Wanqiu said silently in her heart Say a fool.

    She went to the upstairs room, and when she looked in the mirror, she saw the yellow mud caked on her hair, and there was some mud on her clothes and pants. It wasn't particularly dirty, and she didn't bother to wash it.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the bathroom to wash her face.

    When they went downstairs, Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying were talking about who would make dinner. Seeing Liang Wanqiu, Zhu Caiying immediately waved her hand: "Xiao Liang, you came just in time. Tonight's dinner is for the three of you. I will go with Teacher Qin." Go to the shop in the village to see what drinks are delicious."

    As a little mess, do you have the right to say no in front of the elders in the circle? No!

    Liang Wanqiu smiled softly: "Okay, thank you two teachers."

    Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying said a few words, nothing more than teaching Liang Wanqiu how to cook, how to make braised chicken wings the best, how to stir-fry eels, etc. Wait.

    After finishing the order, the two went out.

    Cheng Yunan stood aside, and Luo Qingli squatted beside the plastic bucket.

    Liang Wanqiu asked her choreographer sister who had been following her all the time: "Where's my piece of tofu?" The

    choreographer sister gave her the tofu.

    Liang Wanqiu picked up the bucket and went to the kitchen. Luckily, Luo Qingli followed, looked here and there, and finally picked up the cucumbers and tomatoes and went outside to fetch water to wash the vegetables.

    Liang Wanqiu also gave her the pepper and asked her to wash it.

    Her name is Cheng Yunan: "Mr. Cheng, you can handle your eels yourself."

    Cheng Yunan wailed and rubbed his hair with both hands: "I can't, Mr. Liang, you can do it, I'll buy you a drink."

    He ran away.

    Luo Qingli smiled helplessly.

    Liang Wanqiu knew early on that she couldn't count on them, plus she was very hungry, she told herself in her heart, don't be angry, don't be angry, who told her to be confused.

    The smile on her face did not change. After Luo Qingli washed the vegetables, Liang Wanqiu took out the crucian carp from the bucket, disemboweled it, removed the dirt and gills inside, and slashed a few times on the back of the fish , and then pickled with cooking wine and salt.

    Luo Qingli covered her eyes while watching, she was afraid.

    Liang Wanqiu told the choreographer sister to marinate for ten minutes and ask her to tell her when the time is up.

    During these ten minutes, she was not idle. She washed and chopped the ginger, green onion, and coriander, and then cut the piece of tofu into several small pieces.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu started to deal with the eel, opened it with a knife, took out the internal organs and threw it away, talking to Luo Qingli while throwing it away, asking her to help find onions, celery, garlic cloves and so on.

    Luo Qingli was frightened to death, and when Liang Wanqiu finished speaking, she ran away.

    After cleaning up, Liang Wanqiu cut the eel into small pieces.

    The chicken wings are thawed, washed, and cut twice in the front and back.

    Liang Wanqiu plans to make braised chicken wings first.

    Not long after, a beautifully colored, soft and tender braised chicken wings was ready.

    Liang Wanqiu put the braised chicken wings on a white plate, took it out, placed it on the dining table outside, and covered it with a dining cover.

    The next step is to make carp tofu soup. When Luo Qingli came back with the ingredients, Liang Wanqiu was making tomato and egg soup. Seeing Luo Qingli, she smiled mysteriously: "I'll give you something to eat."

    Luo Qingli has also been hungry for a long time, listen At this point, she licked her lips and said, "What? Is it delicious?"

    Liang Wanqiu opened the door of the dining cabinet and took out a small white bowl from inside. She held the bowl with both hands like offering a treasure: "I cooked the crucian carp you caught."

    She smiled: " Hurry up and eat outside, put your stomach first, and have a big meal later."

    Luo Qingli looked surprised: "My God, you are so good." She smiled and took the white bowl in Liang Wanqiu's hand, holding it carefully, It's like holding some peerless treasure.

    She lowered her head and took a sip of the fish soup. It smelled like fish and tofu. The soup was rich and delicious.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled, picked up the cleaned spoon and chopsticks and gave them to her, telling her to eat outside.

    Luo Qingli went out with the bowls and chopsticks in her hands.

    Putting the small bowl on the round wooden table, she sat on the small bench next to her and looked at it. This was the first fish she caught. She was still wondering why Liang Wanqiu released all the other crucian carp, why she kept the first one, and she took it back, it was not enough for the five of them, so it was for her alone.

    Thinking of this, Luo Qingli glanced towards the kitchen, and saw the charming figure in an apron busy inside.

    Her heart was beating so fast suddenly.

    Luo Qingli stomped and ran into the hall, she ran upstairs, took her mobile phone from her room, and took a few photos of the bowl of crucian carp tofu soup, Luo Qingli chose the best one The photo came out.

    She tweeted.

    Luo Qingli V: I caught crucian carp for the first time, guess who made this crucian carp tofu soup for me? I am very happy and like it very much.

    Below is a photo.

    As soon as the Weibo was sent out, Luo Qingli's fans started to comment.

    Fans knew the itinerary of their favorite stars clearly. They knew that at this time, Luo Qingli was recording the variety show "Xanadu".

    Luo Qingli didn't read the comments, but ate small bites of fish and tofu, and occasionally took a sip of fish soup. It was half an hour after she finished that small bowl of fish soup.

    Liang Wanqiu had already prepared a few dishes, and was frying rice eels. Luo Qingli was afraid of this dish, so she didn't dare to look at it, so she sat outside and played with her mobile phone and checked Weibo.

    She looked at the Weibo comment she just posted, and the number of comments already exceeded 20,000.

    Luo Qingli read the hot reviews.

    [Sister is awesome and can fish. I guess it's the fish soup made by Teacher Qin. Teacher Qin is so kind. She treats her sister like a daughter. 】

    【Maybe the teacher made it. I wish the teacher posted the dishes he made on Weibo before. They look very good. 】

    【Am I the only one greedy for this carp tofu soup? I want to eat, too. ]

    [My brother must have done it. My brother is so kind to my sister. I'm a CP fan. We'll get married soon. 】

    【Could it be Liang Wanqiu who did it? I watched the official blog, she went to record Xanadu today. ]

    [Liang Wanqiu's brainless fans, don't come here to rub my goddess's heat, since it is 108 lines, you must have the consciousness of being a fool, are you allotted to my goddess to cook? Leave far away. ]

    [Why are there Liang Wanqiu fans everywhere? This is Luo Qingli's Weibo, go back to Liang Wanqiu. ]

    [I really don't know why the program group invited her to be a guest? The day before yesterday, they were miserable and said that there was no backstage. If there is no backstage and it is not popular, can they be on this show? Don't even look at who the resident guests are? Does Liang Wanqiu match her? Muddy but really love to rub. ]

    [Liang Wanqiu stay away from my brother, he is a coquettish slut, my brother is so simple, Liang Wanqiu go away! Don't seduce my brother, he can't beat you! ]

    [Let me tell you a joke, a 23-year-old scheming girl, and a 33-year-old innocent virgin. ]

    ...

    Luo Qingli had a headache, she put down her phone, chose the hot comment asking if Liang Wanqiu did it, and replied: "Well, Liang Wanqiu did it, she is beautiful, capable and gentle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.8K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
25.9K 1K 123
This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunde...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
15.9K 653 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...