The abuse heroine secretly ki...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 2

1.1K 47 38
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 002

    Liang Wanqiu quietly listened to Sister Zhang finish speaking, but she still remained silent.

    Sister Zhang's voice became sharper: "Liang Wanqiu, are you listening to me? I won't harm you. This circle is the most flattering and depressing. You want to climb up, do you understand? People in the entertainment circle Little muddy has no dignity, not even a dog, if you want to live comfortably in the future, you must at least be a second-tier."

    Liang Wanqiu rubbed her brows, she was a little helpless: "Sister Zhang, I'm listening, I will take care of this matter, thank you for taking care of me all these years, I plan to quit the entertainment industry."     Sister Zhang was surprised for a few seconds, and then she cursed: "You have no ambition at all? You are only beautiful You're a waste of body but don't know how to use it, your brain is full of water!"     She hung up the phone aggressively, if she hadn't accompanied a female artist who became popular last year to record a variety show in other places, she would have gone to Liang Wanqiu The family beat her to death.     Liang Wanqiu threw the phone on the bed and continued to lie down. She didn't want to move. After lying down for almost an hour, she still didn't feel sleepy at all. She took the phone over to read the call history.     Her parents called her more than a dozen times, and the product company she endorsed also called her a few times.     Liang Wanqiu clicked on WeChat, she didn't have many friends on WeChat, and most of her college classmates were better than her in the entertainment industry, so she naturally looked down on her.     They deleted her wechat a long time ago. She added two girls to her junior high school classmate and high school classmate. As for the class group, she blocked it after adding it, and never read the messages in it.     Most of the people I met after filming were colleagues for a few months, so I didn’t have any feelings for them, and I lost contact after the filming ended. Even if they all have WeChat, this circle is the most able to see the direction of the wind, knowing that she can’t be popular without money. Who will care about her.     Her parents sent her a lot of messages, telling her to go back to her hometown, stop filming, and make money to support her.     Liang Wanqiu thought in her heart, these parents are really kind.     The original owner has such good parents, how could he be willing to die, alas, at least think about his parents before he dies.

    Liang Wanqiu replied to the messages from two good friends from high school, telling them that she was fine and told them not to worry, she would take care of it.

    Then, she replied to her parents' message. She originally wanted to call them, but after thinking about it, she was not ready to face them calmly as her biological parents.

    She edited word by word: Mom and Dad, I'm fine, those black materials are all fake, I didn't do anything bad, your daughter won't shame you, won't make you look down, take care of yourself, I will go back to my hometown to see you in a few days.

    After sending this passage, Liang Wanqiu looked at the money in her WeChat wallet, and she transferred 50,000 yuan to Liang's mother.

    Type: "Mom, you and Dad don't save money, I have money."

    In memory, the original owner was very generous to his parents. After earning money, he bought a small villa for his parents in the small city of his hometown. The parents used more than 100,000 yuan for living expenses, but the parents were used to saving, and they didn't waste the money given by the original owner, but saved it.

    Tens of seconds later, Liang Wanqiu saw her mother received the money and sent a message.

    "Xiaoqiu, Mom has already saved more than two million yuan. The entertainment industry is not easy to stay in. Let's go home. Your dad and I can still work. Let's save money as a family. You."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Well, thank you mom, good night mom, I love you and dad."

    At two o'clock in the morning, Liang Wanqiu went to a nearby police station with her mobile phone. After calling the police, she walked home along the road and saw the road There was a barbecue stall nearby, and Liang Wanqiu went to buy two grilled sausages.

    This body hadn't eaten for two days, and she only drank a glass of water after climbing out of the bathtub. She was so hungry that she squatted on the side of the road and finished eating the sausage, still hungry.     Liang Wanqiu went to the stall again to buy something to eat. Three skewers of mutton skewers, one each of chicken wings and drumsticks, one serving of leeks, five skewers of grilled gluten, one serving of roasted green peppers, ten skewers of spicy grilled shrimp, and two skewers of buttered steamed buns .

    There was no one on the road, Liang Wanqiu walked slowly with a plastic bag containing barbecue, and ate a bunch of roasted gluten while walking. After eating the beef skewers and roasted gluten, Liang Wanqiu entered the community.

    Not far from the Fenghuangting community where she lived, a black Mercedes was parked there, and three paparazzi were holding the cameras in their hands and laughing maniacally.

    "Haha, I stayed here for two days and finally waited for Liang Wanqiu."

    "This woman is really powerful. She is still in the mood to buy barbecue after being scolded like that."

    "If she couldn't eat at all, she would have killed herself and apologized ." "

    "Haha, one day of KPI this month is enough."

    "Let's send this video, traffic, money, the more the netizens scold you, the more we earn."

    "Brothers, we I'm going to get rich."

    ...

    After Liang Wanqiu arrived at home, she was sitting on the carpet next to the sofa, eating barbecue while holding a pen and paper to figure out how much she would need to pay for several endorsements when she quit the entertainment industry.

    She is not worried about the TV series, she has already called the police, and the police will naturally return her innocence, so she will not become a low-quality entertainer, and it will not affect the next few TV series in which she played a small supporting role.

    The TV series will be broadcast normally, so the investors will not ask her for compensation.

    As for the endorsement, if she decides to quit the entertainment industry, the product company will not ask her to speak for her, and will ask her to compensate.

    Liang Wanqiu found out the contract that she signed at the beginning, she looked through and found four endorsements, three were three times the liquidated damages, and one was double the liquidated damages.

    She is not popular in the entertainment industry, so the endorsement fee is not high. The highest endorsement fee is 2 million, and the lowest is 800,000. Several endorsements are still due for more than half a year.

    Liang Wanqiu did the math, if she quit the entertainment industry now, she would need to compensate several product companies, 6 million plus 4.5 million plus 3 million plus 1.6 million, for a total of 15.1 million.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at the deposits in her bank card. She had deposited five million in the bank as a demand deposit, which could be withdrawn at any time.

    She looked at her Alipay again. There was one million in the balance, two million in the WeChat wallet, and five million in her financial management, funds, stocks, etc., and the total was 13 million. If they were all compensated, they would still be short of 210. Ten thousand.

    Her mother told her that she had saved more than two million yuan, and all her money was just enough for compensation.

    Liang Wanqiu threw the black notebook on the sofa, and she lay on a panda pillow and rubbed the center of her brow, so the original owner had been in the entertainment industry for five years, and just quit the entertainment industry in such a disheartened manner, without a penny in savings, and could not Say no money.

    I bought a small villa for my parents in my hometown for more than 3 million yuan, bought a BMW for my father for more than 700,000 yuan, and bought a house in the imperial capital for myself. There are only more than 20 million yuan, which is not bad compared with ordinary people.

    Just, a little unwilling.

    Don't quit the circle, I don't know how many people behind her want to rule her.

    Liang Wanqiu just thought of a group of men running towards her like a mad dog eating meat, and she felt disgusted.

    She wants to quit the circle and become an amateur, so that she can find a girlfriend, and have a sweet relationship in the future without being put in front of the public and being abused by others.

    If she quits the circle after half a year, when all the endorsements are due, she doesn't need to pay 15.1 million yuan. Even if she doesn't have a job for half a year, she can live on the interest.

    Will be scolded by netizens for being thick-skinned, and refuse to leave in the entertainment circle.

    Liang Wanqiu frowned slightly, a little distressed.

    After half an hour of intense struggle, Liang Wanqiu decided to quit the industry after half a year, and stay in the entertainment industry for another half year.

    After being scolded for half a year, she can save more than ten million yuan. In the future, she can use this money to save some money, go back to her hometown to live with her parents, and maybe even return to her old profession.

    Liang Wanqiu did not travel before. After graduating from university, he and a few classmates joined a company in a big city, 996. The salary of fresh graduates is not high, 8,000 yuan a month, and 6,000 yuan a month is spent on renting a house for food and clothes. Thousands of dollars to buy skin care products and cosmetics.

    After working for half a year, 996 became 007. Liang Wanqiu called his parents and said that he didn't want to stay in the big city anymore.

    Her parents asked her if she wanted to come home, and Liang Wanqiu went home to work with her parents. Her parents raised chickens and sheep in the countryside, and they raised a total of 60,000 chickens and 5,000 sheep.

    After Liang Wanqiu returned to his hometown, he began to shoot videos on several video sites, helping his parents raise chickens, herd sheep and sell eggs, and plant vegetables, trees and flowers along the way.

    Xu is a college student selling eggs at home is a gimmick, and she has been on the news a few times. Of course, they are all scolding her, saying that she has read so many books for nothing, and instead of working for capitalists, she sells eggs.

    In less than a month, Liang Wanqiu's video has become popular, the number of hits has increased, and she can still receive a few advertisements. After learning that she is working for her own farm, fewer people scold her, but the chickens and eggs at home are selling more and more. come better.     It happened that the four people in her university dormitory had a good time. Seeing that she had a good life, they also said that they didn't want to stay in the big city and struggle. Liang Wanqiu asked three friends to come to her hometown to help her raise chickens and sell eggs. , her parents gave her a salary of 15,000 for food and lodging, and the same for a few of her friends.     Liang Wanqiu and her friends made videos to receive commercials, and the money they earned was shared equally among the four. After working for two years, the videos became more and more popular, and the most they earned in a month was 600,000. After the split, they each took 150,000.     Liang Wanqiu was ready to spend the rest of her life with her friends. One night, before going to bed, she and her friends complained about the old abuse novel she read, saying that if she was the heroine Bo Yanyan, she would definitely not have sex with the heroine. together, but stabbed him to death.     I never thought that after I fell asleep that night, I woke up and transmigrated into this book.     Liang Wanqiu wanted to cry, her parents, her good friends, and the farm she would inherit in the future were all gone.     She would not change her fairy days if she was given one hundred billion.

    The name of that novel is "Little Wife is Hot and Spicy: Young Master Li's Petting and Petting", and the title of the book is a novel about a bully's petting his wife.

    Liang Wanqiu doesn't read many novels, and the only few novels are Lily's novels, but she hides it very deeply. She and her good friends have been working for almost seven years from college to work. They don't know that she likes girls, so they wonder why she Without a boyfriend, Liang Wanqiu asked, do you not have a boyfriend? Good friends don't talk about it.

    None of the four girls in their dormitory had ever been in a relationship.

    Liang Wanqiu always sees the slogan of that novel when surfing the Internet.

    There are advertisements for this novel on Weibo, gossip forums, WeChat Moments, small video sites, and even on bus stops and subways.

    [Eight children fell out of her stomach, and Young Master Li smiled dotingly: "Give me a pet."

    The first time Liang Wanqiu and his friends saw this slogan, they said that there would be eight children in one child, which is too much. Too much, this novel is so poisonous.

    A few days later, Liang Wanqiu saw the promotion of this novel again, saying that the author earned 2.08 million a month from this novel, and the film and television copyright sold for 70 million.

    This promotion was posted on Weibo Boresearch has been hanging up for a whole day, and the novel has become even more popular. Netizens want to know what it is about. The author has made hundreds of millions of dollars from this novel. The editor of the website also said that the author is a post-zero

    . When a good friend was lying in the same bedroom and sleeping, talking about this incident, the author made hundreds of millions before graduating from university. Is this the difference in the world?

    She wanted to see what was written in this novel and why it made so much money So

    , that night, Liang Wanqiu and a good friend downloaded the novel, and they were shocked when they saw it. They actually wrote more than four million words, and it was still serialized.

    The friend said that if she made so much money a month, if she was the author She didn't finish it either, she wanted to write until she died of old age.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it and thought it made sense. She started reading novels, and the beginning was a familiar routine. Relationship.

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." Her friend told her about this beginning, and said that nine out of ten of the president's articles she read had this beginning.

    Liang Wanqiu continued to read, and after reading three chapters, she found that this novel cured her hypotension, and her blood pressure rose sharply, as if she had high blood pressure.

    After spending a month, Liang Wanqiu finally finished reading more than 4 million words. This novel is still being serialized. After 4 million words, it is written that the only son of the hero and heroine is in love.

    After reading it, Liang Wanqiu and her friends scolded the novel for half a year, scolding the heroine for the heroine, and the supporting actress for the male supporting role.

    Liang Wanqiu feels that there is no normal person in the book. She sympathizes with the heroine Bo Yanyan, but she also hates that iron is weak. When reading the novel, she only thinks of the heroine stabbing the hero to death, and then the finale.

    But looking at the back, the heroine actually forgave the hero, and said that the hero did all this because he loved her too much, but the hero was too arrogant to realize that he had fallen in love with the heroine a long time ago.

    Liang Wanqiu still remembers the plot in the book. The heroine, Bo Yanyan, was a real daughter who was thrown away by the driver of her family since she was a child. She suffered a lot outside and was found by her biological parents when she was fourteen years old. Fake daughter for many years.

    The biological parents and the fake daughter began to abuse the heroine, from the age of fourteen to the age of eighteen, they did not give her food, asked her to go out in the rain on rainy days, and asked her to kneel and mop the floor, and her eighteenth birthday was planned by the fake daughter Well, both parents knew that after one night, Bo Yanyan was kicked out of the house.     The fake daughter hired a few hooligans to beat her, and directly sent Bo Yanyan to the hospital. After lying in the hospital for a month, Bo Yanyan found out that she was pregnant, and her biological parents beat her up again. bastard.     The elder brother and the younger brother also felt that Bo Yanyan had disgraced the family, so they beat her up again, and dragged her to kill the child. At this time, the male lead appeared and took Bo Yanyan home.     After that, the plot changed from family abuse of the heroine to male protagonist abuse of the heroine.     The male protagonist has a beloved Bai Yueguang, and Bai Yueguang has been hanging on the male protagonist. The male protagonist has licked Bai Yueguang for eight years. Bai Yueguang said that I only regard you as an elder brother, and the male protagonist continued to lick Bai Yueguang.

    After seeing the heroine, Bai Yueguang pushed Bo Yanyan down the stairs in front of the hero.

    Bo Yanyan had a miscarriage, but the male protagonist gently held Bai Yueguang's hand and asked if it hurt? Let me do things like this in the future!

    Ever since, the male lead never returned on the road of abusing the female lead, in order to make Bai Yueguang happy, the male lead dug out Bo Yanyan's kidney and her uterus, and even drove Bo Yanyan crazy, Bai Yueguang continued Tortured Bo Yanyan, blinded her eyes, broke her legs, killed her family, and burned the fake daughter to death. In the end, Bo Yanyan was dying of leukemia.

    The hero suddenly found out that the person he loved was not Bai Yueguang, but Bo Yanyan, and Bai Yueguang turned out to be a vicious and terrifying woman.

    The male protagonist looked shocked, but the female protagonist Bo Yanyan was still cute and kind. The male protagonist sent Bai Yueguang to prison, and Bai Yueguang was sentenced to death.

    Afterwards, a million words introduced that the hero cured the heroine's leukemia, put back the excavated uterus and kidneys to the heroine, and healed the heroine's eyes and legs. The crazy Bo Yanyan was so touching She even regained her sanity, facing the male lead who was by her side, she loved him even more.

    Later, the two lived happily together, and they also gave birth to a cute and handsome baby.

    Liang Wanqiu finished the novel and found that the content had nothing to do with the title or the slogan.

    She read a few hot comments, and they all made me cry. The love of the gods is so touching. Young Master Li loves his wife so much, and he will never leave her. Woohoo, I also want a man like Young Master Li to be my husband .

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." You are probably a fool.

    She didn't want such a blessing.

    She didn't see the favor, but only saw the abuse for the sake of abuse, and has been abusing the heroine.

    The most deserving death penalty, and the biggest villain in the whole story, the male lead was finally cleansed, nothing happened, and Liang Wanqiu couldn't let go of it for several months.

    After reading the novel, Liang Wanqiu discussed with her friends the possibility of the male protagonist digging out the female protagonist’s uterus and kidneys to freeze, and then put them back in. My friend said that many articles are written like this, and there are even more outrageous plots than this, so don’t read it with your brain That's it.

    Liang Wanqiu closed her eyes and thought, the heroine Bo Yanyan must be seventeen years old now, this poor little girl has been abused by her family for three years.

    For the sake of her own life, Liang Wanqiu decided to stay away from this family.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
987K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
17.6K 502 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...
35.7K 1.1K 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...