Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

Kaede Time

744 14 8
By blaszczu2500

Students of class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School were gathered in their classroom and have taken their seats, except for Kayano as she was the reason why all of them were in their classroom in the first place. She came up with an idea on how they could try to assassinate Koro-sensei and was more than eager to share her idea with her classmates. The green haired girl was standing in front of her classmates, behind Koro-sensei's desk as she wanted to make sure all of her classmates had their eyes on her.

"What brings us together here today on a school break, no less?" She announced to her classmates, "Is the nation's current egg glut in which the excess eggs, rather than being sent to market, are being discarded in bulk."

"Oh, yeah!" Isogai spoke up, having heard of this before, "I heard about that on the news. What a waste!"

"Right!" Kayano nodded, "So I came up with a plan." She grinned as she held up a file titled 'My Plan' for her classmates to see, "To salvage those discarded eggs and assassinate Koro-sensei!"

"Whoa!" The class gasped, looking at her in surprise.

"What, kill him with eggs?" Nakamura asked.

Y/N looked at Kayano with an interested look on his face, trying to figure out what Kayano had in her mind, "How are we going to do that? Are we going to put a trap in some food made of eggs or something like that?"

Kayano looked at him and smiled, "Precisely, Y/N."

"Bah!" Terasaka scoffed, tossing some pellets up and down in his hand, "So you cook up a dish, toss in some of these babies? Like he won't see right through that?"

"I gave it a little more thought than that." Kayano smiled at him and looked to the side where Karasuma and Bitch-sensei were standing right now, "The first steps are already in place, thanks to Karasuma-sensei."

Karasuma looked at her and gave him his confirmation, "Yes, everything's already set up in the yard..."

"To the yard, everyone!" Kayano declared to her classmates as soon as she heard confirmation from her teacher.

Karasuma smirked in amusement as he continued to stare at Kayano, "Honestly. These kids come up with the craziest things."

Wondering what Kayano had in her mind when it came to preparing a trap for Koro-sensei which included eggs, the students got themselves off their seats and followed Kayano out of their classroom. The students made their way outside and it didn't took them long to notice something new on the yard. The students gasped when they saw the giant dome-shaped mould in the middle of the yard.

"This mould...and those eggs...don't tell me..." Kanzaki exclaim in shock.

"Yep! We're going to make one enormous pudding!" Kayano turned around to face her classmates and smiled, "I call it...Operation Pudding Popper!"

"Operation Pudding Popper?" Nagisa repeated, his eyes not leaving the massive machine in front of him and his classmates, "Koro-sensei does have a sweet tooth..."

"That's the understatement of the century, Nagisa." Y/N stated, "Koro-sensei is a living definition of a person with a sweet tooth."

"About that! I've already obtained a crucial confession!" Kayano said, making sure all of her classmates had their eyes on her again and explained to them how she once talked with Koro-sensei and how their teacher displayed interest in digging into a pudding larger than him. After finished her explanation, she turned around to face the equipment, grinning widely with stars in her eyes, "Let's make his impossible dream come true! Frankly, I'd like to eat some too!"

Nagisa smiled sheepishly, ""Uh..."

"How are we going to do that?" Kurahashi asked.

"We'll embed bombs and Anti-sensei BB's in the base of the giant pudding." Kayano explained, "When he gets to the bottom of the thing the bomb will explode, hopefully assassinating him in the process..."

Isogai smiled in interest, "It might be worth a try."

"It does sound like a good plan." Y/N nodded in agreement.

Okajima grinned, "He does tend to go crazy over sweets and sexy stuff."

"And with behind the scenes Kayano stepping forward with this plan there's an element of surprise as well." Takebayashi commented as Nagisa stared at Kayano in surprise written all over his face while the others started to get excited.

"Okay, let's use this time when Koro-sensei's not around and go for broke!" Isogai encouraged his classmates.

"Yeah!" The rest of the class except Nagisa cheered.

Y/N put his hand on Nagisa's shoulder, waking him up from his trance, "You alright pal? You dozed off for a second."

Nagisa looked at his foreign classmate, "Oh! It's nothing. I was probably just surprised."

"Okay." Y/N nodded in understanding, taking his hand off his shoulder.

"Okay. Everyone! Let's go get ready!" Kayano announced, turning away from the equipment towards the school building.

Not wasting any time, the students quickly went back to the school building to dress themselves into the proper clothing for this getting dressed into the aprons they usually wore during the home ec, the students made their way outside and lined up in front of the equipment, waiting for Kayano to give them signal to begin. The orange cover covering the machine was torn down shorty after their arrival, revealing a brand new and shiny machine to the students.

"I used an inactive line at a mayonnaise factory." Kayano told her classmates as all of them stared up at the machine, "To prep the beaten eggs that'll be going into this mould, but with the cooperation from the government we'll be doing the rest of the cooking with our own manpower!"

After having been assigned to do certain jobs in this operation by Kaybo, the students split up into smaller groups and parted ways to do their jobs as Kayano walked from one group to another with a clipboard in her hands, checking how everyone were doing and offering some advice whenever she was someone struggle with their job.

"First we mix in sugar and milk." Kayano instructed as she walked over to Kurahashi and Sugaya, "Vanilla oil brings out flavour."

"But, Kayano, they tried to make a giant pudding on TV once, and it didn't work." Kurahashi told her, voicing her doubts if this idea will work as she stirred and Sugaya poured in the sugar, "It was too big. It collapsed under its own weight."

"To combat that we're mixing in agar and gelatine as coagulants," Kayano replied as Sugaya grabbed another bag of sugar, "The agar's fibre will make it stronger. Plus, Agar's higher melting point means it's slower to melt in heat. So the pudding should stay firm even outside in September."

"Oh!" Kurahashi hummed in understanding.

"Kayano!" Y/N called out for Kayano as Kayano turned to look at him, "We're ready to pour first batch of pudding. Should we get to it?"

"Yes." Kayano nodded as Y/N nodded back to her. The pudding was poured into the mould as Kayano continued, "That's the way! Once that's all set in, swap with Team Second Batch! Basically, with the agar retaining the firmness we can increase the cream in the upper layers to keep it tight."

"Then what are these?" Kataoka asked, carrying a tray as she gestured to the different colour squares.

"Bursts of flavour. Fruit sauce and mouse in edible starch wrappers." Kayano replied as she held one square up to clarify her point, "Wouldn't you get sick of the same flavour all the way through? Adding these in here and there will provide some taste variety." She set the square down and turned away from Kataoka to look at the pudding, "Once the mould is full, put on the lid and let it chill. The moulds outer walls are equipped with cooling functions. And the pipes inside are flowing with coolant." Her classmated stopped their work for a brief moment and stared at the giant pudding mix, "A pudding this voluminous needs to be cooled inside and out."

"Wow!" A lot of her classmates said, looking very impressed by her knowledge of pudding.

"Just how much does Kayano know about pudding anyway?" Isogai questioned.

Maehara frowned, "She's gotten scientific basis and she's studied up on flavour!"

"Was this how you felt like when I explained NieR's lore to you back on our trip to Kyoto?" Y/N whispered to Sugino, suprised by how much Kayano knew about pudding. He knew she liked sweets, but he had no idea that to this extent.

Sugino nodded at him, whispering back to him, "Yeah."

The students went back to their work shorty after, growing more curious to see how this operation will turn out the more they worked on Kayano's large pudding trap idea. They continued to work on it for a bit longer until they saw the sun was starting to go down, meaning the school day was coming to an end. After seeing how the sun was starting to set, the students stopped their work on the pudding, deciding to finish it tommorow and went to the school building to get themselves ready to go back to home.

"Nice work, Kayano." Karma said as he walked over to Kayano, "You really thought all this up after reading an article on the country's egg surplus?"

"Sorta." Kayano replied, sitting on the ground as she looked over her shoulder at him. Nagisa watched them from where he stood with a smile on his face, "I actually have wanted to try and do this for a while now. Since the Ministry of Defense was willing to shell out the money this time I figured why not go for it? "When my mind fixed on something I just keep rolling. I guess..."

------

The next day the students from E Class gathered at the school bulding early morning to finish the large pudding trap they have been working on since yesterday. After spending the next few hours putting all the finishing touches on the pudding and learning the size of the pudding didn't made it collaps, the students stared up their creation in amazement.

"We did it!" The students chorused, their amazed expressions not leaving their faces.

Sugino smiled, "Well wow, that sure looks delicious!"

"You completely forget there's a bomb planted in there," Nakamura said, taking a selfie with the pudding as Y/N pulled out his phone and took a few pictures in it.

After finishing their job at making the pudding trap, the students called for Koro-sensei to come to school as quickly as possible as they were ready to put Kayano's plan into action. Koro-sensei arrived at the school a few moments later and his eyes immediately caught the sight of the large pudding. The saying he grew excited when he set his eyes on it was quite the understatement. His excitement only grew as Kayano explained to him the pudding was for him.

"...A-And I'm allowed to eat this entire thing?!" Koro-sensei wanted to be sure if he heard her correctly, looking like he was in heaven as he pointed at the pudding with one of his tentacles.

Kayano chuckled and nodded in confirmation, "Oh sure. I just didn't want those eggs going to some landfill."

"This is all Kayano's idea, you know." Rio smiled, making Kayano chuckle.

Koro-sensei gripped Kayano's hands as he cried tears of pure joy, "You've made me so happy!"

"We should get going." Y/N said as he pointed at the school building them.

Isogai nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Don't want to be late for English."

Hinano smiled, "Now you've got to promise to eat every last bite!"

Koro-sensei was set his entire attention on the pudding as he continued to cry tears of pure joy, taking out two spades, "At last my dreams come true!" He dived into the pudding at once as his students turned away from him and started to walk towards the school building, "THANK YOU!"

"Come on." Isogai whispered to Kayano as Kayano continued to stared at the pudding, struggling to take her eyes off it, "We'll watch the detonation from inside."

Kayano nodded sadly as she followed him and the rest, "Oh yeah..."

Kayano and Isogai followed their classmates into the school buidling and everyone stopped in one place at the corridor which was giving them a good look at Koro-sensei and the pudding. Everyone watched how Koro-sensei was devouring the pudding like it was his last meal as Takebayashi pulled out his laptop and set it down on the windowsill, waiting for the right moment to use it to detonate the bombs planted in the pudding.

"Oh he's really going after it." Sugino said, watching everything from the window with his classmates.

"I have a feeling you won't be very long until he reaches the bottom." Sugaya stated.

"Don't worry I've installed a security camera into the base. I'm keeping my eye on it," Takebayashi told his classmates, keeping his eyes on his laptop, "The second he reaches the bomb will be detonated by remote control. We'll know he's eating his way to it. Once the light starts pouring in."

"By pudding. It'll be..." Kayano whispered to herself as she shifted her gaze away from Takebayashi's laptop to the pudding. She stared at it for a few seconds as if she was in some sort of trance before yelling out, "MY PUDDING!" She started bashing her head against the window, taking her classmates by suprise, "I can't let something I put my heart and soul into be blown to smithereens!"

"Kayano calm down before you'll hurt yourself!" Y/N told Kayano, but his words fell deaf on her ears.

Terasaka grabbed her from behind and took her away from the window. "It's just a damn pudding! Not some family pet! It's supposed to be blown to smithereens."

"No. We can't!" Kayano shouted, "We need to keep it in the yard forever as a monument!"

"IT'LL ROT!" Everyone pointed out.

"Phew." It was when Koro-sensei appeared behind them, causing them to quickly forget about Kayano's outburst and to look at him, "My jaws need a break." The students froze as he held up a bomb, "Oh by the way amid all the deliciousness. I caught a feat wiff of this. I ate a path from caramel to pudding to dirt and proceeded to tunnel from underneath to remove it." He looked smug as he held the bomb in his mouth, much to Takebayashi's irritation, "I assume the bomb was your handiwork, Takebayashi?" Takebayahi nodded as the octopus swallowed the bomb. "Well, your calculations were spot on and if I had not picked up on the distinct scent of plastic explosives your scheme might have very well worked." He patted him on the shoulder, "Next time you will account for strange odours. Right?"

Takebayashi sighed, "Right..."

"Nurhahaha." Koro-sensei laughed, throwing his tentacles up, "C'est la vie but since you all work together to create this wonderful concoction you should enjoy it together." He took his students to their classroom where he prepared a glass of pudding to everyone, "I set aside a nice clean portion for each of you."

Maehara smiled in amusement after taking one portion of pudding for himself, "So he gets the jump on us yet again."

"And, it was such a clever idea too," Kanzaki stated.

"Incidentally, consuming eggs headed for the landfill is strictly speaking a violation of sound economic principles." Koro-sensei said as held up a book on the issue for his students to see, "So we'll be exploring the complex role of a perishable goods surplus in our next civics lesson."

"Yes, sir..." His students groaned.

"Kind of a shame isn't it?" Nagisa said as Kayano sighed as she looked at her pudding.

Kayano laughed, "I bet you're relieved though."

"Honestly no offense, but I didn't think you had it in you to be so hardcore," Nagisa told her, "It was cool to watch, a nice change of pace."

Kayano winked and pointed at him, smirking "That's what it means to be an assassin. Not even your close friends get to see your true blade."

----

It was another day of school for the students in E Class and almost all of the students were making their way through the forest, trying to get as far away from the school building as they could. After returning to school from the summer break, Karasuma really started buckling down on their training in order to have them more ready for the future assassination attempts.

Today's PE lesson was about parkour turned cops and robbers. The game consisted of the students using their skills to get away from Karasuma who will try to catch them. Catched students would be brought to the sport field which served the role of the prison in this game, with Koro-sensei serving role of the prison guard. The only students who was running through the forest was Ritsu because of her not having psychical body. Her role in the game consisted of informing her classmates through their phones about the progress Karasume was making at catching them.

"How about this." Koro-sensei asked Karasuma, wearing a police uniform,"If we managed to round them all up they get double the homework?"

Karasume sighed, wearing normal camouflage gear, "Stop making this about roleplay..."

"Hey, now, there ain't no reason it can't be fun. You're just trying to haul all the good times where yourself." Koro-sensei replied, talking in some weird accent as he blew some gum, "Putting me in charge or hold down the fort."

"What did you expect? You can't be the chaser. This is training." Karasuma replied with an annoyed look on his face as he put on some gloves and went into the forest to chase his students.

"Karasuma-sensei will catch up to us eventually, but's a big mountain. " Okajima stated as he jumped over a large rock, with Fuwa and Rinka right behind him.

"And there's a time limit so at best he'll tag maybe two or three or two of us tops," Fuwa said and she jumped over the rocks.

"Yes, even if that many." Rinka agreed as Chiba was right behind her.

Chiba nodded in agreement, "No kidding."

"I heard that." Karasuma said, bending down somewhere in the fores, "Reach 80 metres."

He pushed himself into run right after realizing how close her was to finding a few of his students. It didn't took him long to reach them as Okajima, Fuwa, Chiba and Rinka appeared in his view a few seconds later. Using his surroundings to make himself faster, he ran past his students and clapped them on their backs, leaving a red hand mark before they noticed his presence.

After making sure to touched all four of them, he stopped on the rock in front of them and looked over his shoulder at them with a smile on his face, "You're under arrest Caught you red-handed."

"Hayami, Chiba, Fuwa, Okajima." Ritsu grinned, dressed in a cop's uniform as she listed off the tagged targets. "You're out!"

"Yeah. I'm telling you don't get caught." Okajima said to his phone, having been caught take to the prison by Karasuma as Koro-sensei laughed, making sure they won't try to escape, "He's making us do worksheets! It sucks!"

"Oh, come on." Sugaya snorted as his phone echoed from Okajima's phone, "This isn't some battle manga. Seriously how do you not know he was on your tail till after he tagged you?"

"Look, just be careful. He's like a ninja for all you know he's right there." Okajima replied with an annoyed look on his face. It was when a loud blood-curdling scream echoed from his phone, causing him to move it away from his face. It was followed by the line dying, "Sugaya, Sugaya!"

"Big man's on the hunt all by his lonesome." Bitch-sensei said, staying in some cave close to the river, "Well that works for me. I'll just pull him down by his tagging hand and we'll go at it right here in the wilderness. Bad cop good cop will take on a whole new meaning. Bring it on you son of a..."

She didn't got a chance to finish what she was saying as Karasuma who she was failed to spot in time approached her from behind and dunked her face underwater, interrupting her in whatever she was saying to herself.

"Bitch-sensei. You're out." Ritsu winked, showing the updated list to her classmates.

"Yikes! We're dropping like flies." Kayano said, staring at her phone with a worried look on her face as Nagisa and Okuda stood behind her, looking just as worried.

Y/N sighed, staring at his own phone, "At this rate, he'll catch us all in minutes."

"We should rename this place Mount Slaughter!" Okuda stated.

"They just got tagged outright?" Nagisa asked.

"Wait a second." Okuda's eyes widened in realization, "This is cops and robbers technically..."

"We can tag them back in!" Sugino finished for Okuda, having realized where she was going with her words as he stood on top of the large rock. He jumped off the rock and started heading towards the school building, "Okuda! You're a genius."

Karma leaned against the rock as Sugino split up from them, "Yeah sure. Have fun Yeah. Like anybody's breaking out of jail with the supersonic octopus on duty, If it was possible to come in under his radar, we'd have offed him months ago."

"Sugino?" Okajima asked as he looked up and saw Sugino waving his hands in the distance. Realizing what his classmate wanted him to do, he tapped Koro-sensei on his shoulder, earning his attention.

Koro-sensei looked over his shoulder at him, "Yeah?" Okajima covered his face as he showed him a picture of a busty young woman in biking. The octopus took the picture from him and slid it into his pocket and turned his back to them. "Just this one time."

Okajima turned back to Sugino and waved his hands at him, "Sugino! Now?"

Not wasting any time, Sugino ran out of the forest and tagged Okajima, Fuwa, Chiba, Rinka and Sugaya back in, making Bitch-sensei the only prisoner left. Koro-sensei tensed up as his students ran into the forest, vanishing among the woods.

"Five prisoners freed!" Ritsu reported to Karasuma what just happened with a disappointed look on her face.

"Dammit!" Karasuma groaned as he called Koro-sensei. He brought his phone closer to ear ear when the octopus answered his call, "Mind explaining how prisoners are escaping on your watch?"

"They're shrewder than we give them credit for." Koro-sensei replied, "But good heavens, those things are really enormous!"

"Are you taking bribes?!" Karasuma yelled, having just managed to catch Yada, Takebayashi, Hara and Kimura, "Look whatever. If you let the next group escape so help me..."

Not wasting any time, Karasuma brought the new prisoners to Koro-sensei and quickly headed back into the forest, knowing he had to act quicker if he wanted to catch all of them after Koro-sensei freed the students he already managed to catch. After their teacher brought them into the prison, Yada, Takebayashi, Hara and Kimura were assigned to do worksheets by Koro-sensei as Bitch-sense had fallen asleep because of how bored she was right now.

"Actually Koro-sensei." Yada broke the silence between them as Koro-sensei looked down at her, "You know my little brothers come down with a rare illness. Poor guy's been bedridden for weeks! When I told him what we're playing. He texted back. Win one for me." She let out a sob, "If he finds out I was captured the shock might be too much!"

"Go." Koro-sensei turned away from her and the rest, silently tearing up, "This cop never saw anything so go."

Yada jumped to her feet the moment she heard his words, beginning to make her way into the fores with Hara, Takebayashi and Kimura, "Thank you, sir! You're the best"

"Four more prisoners free," Ritsu sighed, reporting what just happened to everyone.

"Come in, Karasuma!" Koro-sensei called out for his fellow teacher right after Yada, Hara, Kimura and Takebayashi vanished among the woods, now wearing a dirty cop's cosplay. "Do you copy? How in the world are these inmates breaking out of. Prison?"

"That's my line, you moron!" Karasuma pointed out in irritation.

The game ended several minutes later, much to the relief of the students who were out of breath. In the end, the prisoners won the game, because Koro-sensei was letting his students back into the game for whatever reason they could think of to convince him to do so everytime when Karasume was bringing someone new into the prison.

-----

Y/N stretched his arms, having just arrived at his dorm room as he closed the door. Luckilly, he didn't have to deal with any annoying comments from his fellow students from the foreign exchange program as he didn't come across any of them on his way to his dorm. He walked over to his desk and turned on his laptop, knowing what he will make of his free time right now.

"Ritsu. Are you there?" He called out for his AI friend as he pulled out his phone.

"I'm here." Ritsu replied, appearing on the screen of his phone, "I was watching the preview for the episode we will watch together." She smiled, "It seems like we will get a goofy episode today."

Y/N smiled back at her as he grabbed his mouse, "Great. I love whenever they do funny episodes in this show. They always are a nice break from all the depressing stuff we usually have to watch happen in it."

"I know right?" Ritsu replied as Y/N pressed the folder where he was keeping the episodes of Supernatural, "I hope we'll get watch a TV show which centers around comedy one day. It would be an interesting experience for me?"

"You want to watch a comedy TV show? Why are you telling me about this just now? I have a great pick for this." Y/N told her.

"Really?" Ritsu asked, "What is the title of it?"

"Trailer Park Boys." Y/N replied, "This TV show is stupid, vulgar, disgusting in some moments, has extremely low budget, shows pathological behaviour and I love it so freaking much as it shows the true friendship between the main characters and it has me rolling everytime I watch it."

Ritsu looked at him with an interested look on her face, "Interesting. When will we watch it?"

"We can start tommorow if you want to." Y/N replied, "Watching this show is always a pleasure to me."

"Okay." Ritsu smiled and nodded, "I'm looking forward to it." She blinked a few times, "You just got a text message from Nagisa."

"Really?" Y/N asked before spotting he had indeed received a text message from Nagisa. "Hmm. I wonder what it is?"

He pressed on the text message, wondering what it was. He saw the text message consisted of two lines.

Nagisa Shiota: Y/N. You need to check this out.

Nagisa Shiota: *sent a photo*

Y/N pressed on the photo and it showed him some of news magazine. The title of one of the articles is what caught his attention on this photo. It said, "A yellow menace targets F-Cups and above!"

The foreign boy narrowed his eyes at the title, immediately thinking about his teacher, "No way."

----

Koro-sensei hummed happily as he walked down the corridor of the school building at the old campus, more than ready to start another wonderful day of school with his beloved students. He could already tell it was going to be a wonderful day of school to him and his students, despise it not even having properly started yet and he doubted anything would be able to ruin it.

"An excellent beginning to second term, it must be said. The mutual respect and trust the students and I share grows stronger by the day!" He said to himself as he made his way to the door to the classroom and opened it, "How wonderful it is to see their shining faces look up at me with such." His words died in his throat as he walked into the classroom, seeing the looks of disgust all of his students were giving him right now, "UNBRIDLED DISGUST!?"

After Koro-sensei asked his students why were they looking at him with such disgust on their faces, the students took their teachers to his desk and showed them the magazines Nagisa let them know about yesterday. They all looked at him angrily as Koro-sensei looked at the magazines in front of him with mixture of confusion and panic.

"They're totally talking about you aren't they?" Okano asked.

"How could you do that stuff?" Kouki questioned

"This is too much. Even for you, sir." Y/N stated.

"We're very disappointed in you, sir." Kataoka said coldly

"Oh, no, wait I'm innocent!" Koro-sensei pleaded as he looked up from the magazines at his students with horror written all over his face, "I don't even know anything about this!"

"So do you have an alibi?" Rinka asked.

Koro-sensei looked at her in confusion, "A what now?"

"Where were you on the evenings of the incidents in question?" Rinka explained, "And can anybody back you up?"

Koro-sensei thoughts for a few seconds before coming up with the answer to her question, "Let me see. I was vigorously shaking a bag of season fries. Alternating between an altitude of 10000 meters and 3000 meters respectively."

"No one could back that up!" His students pointed out.

"That's enough, guys," Isogai interrupted his classmates, causing everyone to look at him, "Come on now, he's not a perv. He's done some creepy things sure. But even if you add them all together what have you really got?" He started listing off all the examples he could think of, "He's read some adult magazines. And been bribed with dirty pictures. He stared intently at pinups during recess. Spammed Lingerie companies with requests to let him give their models of tentacle raw..." He paused, realizing everyone had a point and turned away from his teacher, unable to face him, "Ugh, just turn yourself in..."

"You too, Isogai!?" Koro-sensei asked, shaking his tentacle widly, "This is an outrage. I stand wrongfully accused! Don't you believe me? Very well to the teachers lounge! I'll show you what kind of upright citizen I can be."

Wanting to prove his innocence to his students, he quickly rushed out of the classroom towards the teacher's lounge and his students followed him. The students gathered around him in the teacher's lounge as Koro-sensei opened his own personal drawer of dirty magazines.

"Behold my pinup stash!" He screamed as he started throwing everything away, showing everyone how much dirty magazines he actually owned in the process, "I'll toss every last one of them without so much as a twinge of reservation...!"

His words got caught in his throat as he froze in shock when he pulled out a brat out of the drawer, shocking his students and making them more disgusted than they already were.

"You're kidding right." Terasaka commented, looking unimpressed.

Oh my gosh, guys! Check out the roll book!" Okano shouted, earning everyone's attention as she rushed into the teacher's lounge. She was holding a roll book in her hands. She opened it, showing comments on the girls bra sizes. "He put letters next to all the girls names. Koro-sensei knows our cup sizes!"

"HUH?!" Kayano's eyes widened in anger as she took the rollbook from Okano and saw the comment her teacher made about her cup size. She charged towards Koro-sensei with murderous intentions in her eyes as Okuda had to held her back, "AND WHAT IS FOREVER FLAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU EIGHT ARM-TWO-BIT...!"

"And what about this?" Maehara said as he picked up another list and held it in front of his teacher for him to see, "It's a breakdown of all the girls in Kunugigaoka with an F copper above weight right."

"Wait! That can't possibly..." Koro-sensei started, growing more desperate with each passing second. He stopped himself from saying more when he saw the looks his students were giving him. Trying to salvage this situation, he pulled out a cooler and put it on the desk, "ou know what we need? A good old fashioned after school barbecue. Doesn't that sound like fun? Here. Get a load of these succulent skewers I threw together!" He held up skewers which had bra's attached, "Uh?!"

The teacher's silence was engulfed in total silence as Koro-sensei froze in horror at what was just happening. His students stared at him in shock, many of them unsure how they should react to it.

"...Wow." Sugino broke the silence in the teacher's lounge with a disturbed look on his face. Kanzaki frowned and looked away.

Y/N  shook his head with a disgusted look on his face, "This is a new low."

Okano scowled, looking away, "Gross."

------

The school bell rung, meaning the school day was finally over. It was a long day for everyone to say the least, especially for Koro-sensei who miserably failed to prove his innocence to his students. The uncomfortable atmosphere from when the students confronted Koro-sensei about the articles in the magazines remained for the entire day.

"That's...that's all for today..." Koro-sensei said in a completely miserable tone. He held his head low and he turned away from his students and walked out out of the classroom, leaving them alone, " ...I'll see you tomorrow."

Karma laughed a few moments after his teacher walked out of the classroom, "We certainly put the octopus through the ringer didn't we. Huh? Some people just can't take the heat."

Nagisa stood up from his seat and turned around to look at him, "Is he stealing underwear? That'd be pretty serious. I mean we're talking an actual crime."

Karma smirked, "Compared to blowing up the earth. I say it's precious."

Nagisa looked at him with an uncertain look on his face, "Ok. But..."

"I don't know what I do with super speed but I can tell you one thing if I stole underwear." Karma cut him off as he tossed him a basketball which had a bra clipped on, "I sure as hell wouldn't be sloppy enough to leave evidence behind."

Y/N put his hand in his chin in thought, "Now that you say it, I can see a point. It is way too much evidence all at once."

"Where did you found it?" Nagisa asked as he frowned at the basketball he was holding right now.

"In the equipment shed," Karma's replied, his smirk fading from his face, "Koro-sensei's no fool. He understands. Knows he'd be dead to us over something like this. His whole life's about being a teacher. Between losing our respect and being assassinated. All bets are off, which of those things he'd go more out of his way to avoid."

"Yeah." Nagisa smiled, "Have to agree with you."

"Then who's doing all this stuff?" Kayano asked as she got up from her seat.

"An imposter." Fuwa replied.

Kayano looked at her with a questioning look on her face, "Fuwa?"

"That colour. That laugh, we're dealing with an archetype." Fuwa replied with a completely serious look on her face. A crazed grin formed on her face right after, "A FAKE SENSEI! The devil, the doppelganger! Oldest evil trope in the book!"

"Kinda like Zemo did with the Winter Soldier in Captain America Civil War?" Y/N wanted to be sure if he understood her correctly as Fuwa nodded in confirmation. He got up from his seat and nodded at her, "Well. As long as we won't end up in a civil war with each other, you can count me in."

Fuwa turned to look at Ritsu, "Which means, our culprit is intimately familiar with Koro-sensei and his quirks. Hey let's you and me play detective, Ritsu."

Ritsu's clothes changed into a dark suit as she frowned sadly at Fuwa, "Alright. Whatever."

Fuwa looked at her in confusion, "What?"

"Ritsu can you shift from Rust Cohle to someone else like Sherlock Holmes?" Y/N asked, having realized who was the detective Ritsu was acting as right now.

Ritsu's clothes transformed into a Sherlock Holmes detective inspired cosplay, with a pipe. as her expressed lit up, "Okay!"

"Rust Cohle?" Fuwa shifted her gaze to Y/N, "Wasn't that one of the main characters from the TV show you recommended to me back on the island?"

Y/N nodded in confirmation, "Yup."

Karma smiled as he stood up from his seat, "Something along those lines. As for what's in this for the real culprit. Your guess is as good as mine But we gotta put a stop to him." He leaned against Terasaka's chair as Terasaka frowned, "If the rumour mill runs Koro-sensei out of town. Then there goes our bounty and then what's all this been for? We lose our shot at this. If on the other hand we catch the real guy ourselves, Teach will be in our debt!"

"Yeah!" Y/N, Fuwa, Nagisa and Ritsu replied at the same time.

Kayano groaned darkly, "Forever flat."

---

It was night and the moon had replaced the sun on the sky. Many people were already in bed at this time of day, getting some sleep to be ready for another day of either school or work. A certain group of people wasn't among those people. This group was a group of students from Class E consisting of Y/N, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Fuwa, Ritsu and Terasaka.

Fuwa smirked at her classmates, hiding behind a van with them "Justice will prevail now the great, and very mature, detective is on the case."

"You say on the case I say exploiting our parkour skills to trespass." Nagisa replied.

"Hey remind me again, of all the places in town. What makes us so sure the creepers going to strike you next?" Terasaka asked.

Fuwa grinned, "First off, this place is a camp for pro entertainers. The centre though I've been known only popular and songilicious girl group has been staying here for the past couple of weeks."

"Right." Ritsu spoke up, smoking her pipe as Fuwa held up her phone which had Ritsu on it, "Based on the suspect's profile. The probability that he'll show is 99.7%."

"Indeed." Fuwa added, "Because camp's over after tomorrow. In no way is our man going to let these top tier trophy slip through his fingers!"

Y/N looked over the van and saw noticed a familiar yellow octopus in bushes in the distance, "Guys. Koro-sensei is here."

Following his example, Nagisa looked over the van and spotted his teacher among the bushes a few seconds later, "Okay, please see that he's here to nab the bad guy too."

"It would be really stupid of him to try to steal underwear after already being accused." Y/N nodded in agreement, "Though, I have to say. The fact he is looking like he is seconds away from throwing himself at the underwear isn't helping his case."

"That get-up ain't exactly helping me presume his innocence either." Terasaka added.

Karma's smile faded from his face as he saw someone ran into the area, "Heads up."

"Someone's here," Kayano whispered as a yellow painted motorbike helmet moved out of the bushes.

"A big guy with a yellow head." Nagisa said.

"So it is a frame-up." Y/N stated as the man with the helmet ran out of the bushes and moved towards the underwear. He took all the underwear which was left outside to dry for himself without any problem.

"Look at him move, that's not normal." Terasaka commented, earning nods of agreement from his classmates.

"Uh, oh, he's getting away!" Kayano shouted as the man with the helmet began to leave the area.

"...Gotcha!" Koro-sensei shouted as he bursted out of nowhere and tackled the unknown man to the ground, "GOTCHA! How dare you impersonate me and act on my lurid fantasies."

Y/N raised his brow, "Lurid fantasies?"

"I'll strip you naked and take care of you from stem to stern!" Koro-sensei threatened the unknown man as his students grew disturbed by his words.

"Uh, I think this might make him worse than an underwear thief..." Nagisa commented, watching everything with his classmates.

"Hey, the eyewitness reports were right about his head." Karma stated.

"Now! Let's see your true face, imposter!" Koro-sensei shouted as he took off the helmet and threw it into the air, revealing a short haired man who was wearing glasses. He backed away from him in shock, recognizing him.

"Doesn't this guy seem familiar to you?" Y/N asked, having the feeling he saw this man before.

"One of Karasuma-sensei's underlings?!" Kayano replied with a question of her own.

Y/N snapped his fingers at her, "Exactly."

"You? What earthly reason could you have for..." Koro-sensei never got a chance to finish the sentence as a cage of white sheets bursted out from the ground, trapping the octopus inside.

It was when Shiro made himself known as he stepped out out of the darkness, beginning to make his way towards the cage Koro-sensei was trapped in, "The government was kind enough to let me have one of Karasuma's men on loan. I required a decoy to lure you into this pin of Anti-sensei sheets." Karasuma's underling whimpered as he crawled out of the cage as Koro-sensei tried to touch it, only to have his tentacle burned, "Not unlike the ruse your students devised on the island. Yes? Such nimble minds the young have. Lure confine and strike." He snapped his fingers, "Now then, Koro-sensei. Let your final death match begin."

Koro-sensei looked up towards the sky, having heard someone begin to approach him from above and saw Itona right above him, his new altered tentacles waving around widly as he slowly descended down into the cage.

"Koro-sensei. Compared to me, you are weak..." Itona said, continuing to make his way down the cage towards his target.

----

Finally watched Spy x Family and what can I say about this anime? It's so wholesome. I love the family dynamic between Loid, Yor and Anya. I binged the entire thing in two days.

I wanted to get this chapter done before Christmas, but couldn't really sit down and write before it.

It will be the last chapter I will post for this story in 2022 so allow me to wish you all Happy New Year :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
3.2K 53 15
3-E class. Also known as End Class. That class is full of amateur assassians. And their target is their teacher, Korosensei - octopus like creature...
24.8K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...