Twisted Love | āœ“

By vairhans

š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’... More

Note
Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
AU Ending
Book 2

45

61.2K 1.5K 285
By vairhans

Chapter 45 - Make sure of it

Jasper's lips were on hers before she even had a chance to process the action. A buzz of electricity shot through her body as she clutched his tie, pulling him closer to her. She could feel her body responding to his touch, her heart racing, and her pulse pounding in her ears.

His hand settled on her hips, gripping them tightly as he moved his lips down her neck. She could feel the heat of his touch, the pressure of his fingers leaving their mark on her skin.

She let out a soft cry as his lips moved lower, trailing kisses down her collarbone and over the swell of her breasts. She could feel her body answering him, her pulse racing, and her skin tingling with excitement.

"My sweetheart. My little vixen," he muttered, his voice strangled with lust. His finger trailed down her back, his fingers expertly unhooking her bra and releasing her breasts from their confines.

She could feel the cool air against her skin, her nipples hardening under his touch. She sighed as he cupped her breasts, his thumbs teasing her sensitive nipples.

He leaned down, kissing her hardened nipples. She sighed at the feeling as she ran her hand through his hair; he gently nipped on the bud pulling it with his tongue. His fingers gently traced over her stomach and down to her thighs, spreading them apart.

A filthy mewl escaped from her lips as she found herself getting wetter. She could feel the heat between her legs, the ache growing with each touch and kiss.

"Daddy," she cried when he pinched her nipple, then left it untouched.

Elias grabbed her throat, pulling her towards him as his hungry lips met hers. "My needy baby. Mine," he growled, his hand slowly moving from the back of her neck into her hair, gently clutching the strands and tugging on them as he pulled her closer.

Iris could feel the warmth of his breath and the roughness of his stubble against her chin. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her, wanting to feel every inch of him pressed against her.

She could feel his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him as he deepened the kiss. "Yours." She let out a soft moan as their tongues met, exploring each other's mouths with a hunger that seemed insatiable. She got lost in the moment, consumed by the sensations he was arousing in her body.

He growled at the soft sound his wife made, the noise sending a jolt straight to his groin. He couldn't get enough of it, wanting to hear more of her soft moans and sighs. Unable to resist the pull of her body and the allure of her soft, plump lips, he growled in hunger.

He could feel his hands shaking as he reached for her, his fingers brushing against the side of her full breasts. He couldn't wait to feel her naked skin against his own, to explore every inch of her body with his hands and lips.

"Off," he remarked. Iris's pants flew off without a second thought, leaving Iris in blue lacy panties. Elias rubbed her clothed pussy with his thumb. "You're wet," it wasn't a question but a statement. He could feel her wetness pooling and creaming her panties.

Iris pressed her thighs together. "Ouch," she bit her lip when he rashly slapped her thigh. "Do that again, and you will be over my knee with nothing but pain that I will provide to you," he harshly hissed, then soothingly rubbed the reddened area.

His words were harsh, but his actions were gentler.

"I won't do it again, daddy," Iris whimpered, her eyes watering at the sudden pain. She didn't like getting punished, but something about being at the mercy of her dominant partner aroused her in a way she couldn't explain. She knew she would do anything to please him, even if it meant enduring a little pain.

"Be a good girl for me, okay," he said while grabbing her thighs and pressing a peck on her lips as Iris nodded to his words.

"Lie down on the bed with your hands above your head."

She followed his words like a good girl eager to please him. Elias smiled at her obedience, kissing her ankle as he moved up.

Iris moaned as his lips moved up her leg, leaving a trail of fiery kisses behind. She could feel the heat rising, her body craving more of his touch. Her toes curled.

"You are so beautiful, my wife," Elias whispered against her lips as his hands moved to cup her face. His finger trailed over her laced panty while her bare chest heaved up and down; his ministrations made her breathless.

He removed the thin clothing as if it was offending him. Before the air could hit the nether region, his finger gently stroked the begging folds, jolting them alive.

Her sodden pussy pulsed at his touch.

"You're so wet for me, my little wife," he inserted a finger into her warm core, causing her insides to grip his meaty digit tightly. His words were laced with desire and possessiveness, making her body respond even more to his touch. "My dirty little girl, one finger, and you are already pushing yourself on me."

Iris shifted in the bed ashamed by his words while Jasper grabbed her waist. "Don't move," he growled, landing a harsh slap on her breast. Elias inserted another digit watching her pussy squelch at his touch.

Like a filthy pervert, Jasper watched his brother finger his wife's pussy. He watched with lust and pride as his brother claimed her body.

Iris twitched, feeling him thrust his two digits in and out, a cry of pleasure leaving her lips as he increased his pace.

He grinned at her reaction, his thumb rubbing her sensitive nub as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers. Iris moaned in response; her head thrown back as she surrendered herself to his touch. She could feel the heat building within her, aching for release as he worked her body with expert precision.

Jasper watched, his eyes blazing with desire as he saw his brother bring his wife to the brink of ecstasy. He couldn't wait to join in, to feel her warmth and surrender himself to her pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" Elias asked, his voice dripping with lust as he watched her face contorted in pleasure. "You like feeling me inside your cunt, filling you up, making you mine." His words sent shivers down her spine, making her body quiver as he thrust his fingers inside her. "You belong to me, Iris. Only me and Jasper. And you will always crave our touch, our possession."

"Come for me, baby," he cooed, watching her come undone in his hands. Iris's drunken eyes looked at him. He wickedly smiled, licking the juices of his finger, his eyes locked on hers.

"You taste like sin, my love," Elias purred, his tongue darting out to trace over his fingers. "And for you, I don't mind going to hell."

Iris gulped- the imagery was too hot for her to handle. The man looked like a devil incarnate seducing her to sin, and she was the willing victim. She felt more turned on. She wanted more.

Jasper moved in closer, a wicked smile on his face as he gently pulled Iris up. She was trying to catch her breath before he could do anything else.

"Ride my face, wife," Jasper commanded.

Her mind went blank.

"Ride my face, baby," Jasper purred, a wicked smile on his lips as he watched her blush at his words. "Come and let me pleasure you."

His voice dripped with dominance, something she could not fight off. Iris could feel herself surrendering to his command, her body responding instinctively to his words. He was a siren.

Iris hesitated, her body aching with desire yet unsure of how to respond to Jasper's request. She had never done anything like this before, and the thought excited and scared her.

But as she looked into Jasper's hungry eyes, she knew she couldn't resist. She slowly moved her body, positioning herself over him as he lay on the bed, his eyes heavy with hunger and a wicked smile on his face. She could see the anticipation in his eyes as if he couldn't wait to taste her.

"You will be begging for mercy by the time I do you," he growled possessively, his tongue flicking over her folds as she gasped. Her hips flinched, and the feeling overwhelmed her mind.

She straddled his face, her hips rocking against his mouth as he licked and sucked her sensitive folds. The pleasure was almost too much to bear, and she moaned loudly, her hands fisting in his hair as he brought her closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh God, daddy," she moaned, her hips grinding against his face as he licked and sucked on her sensitive flesh. The pleasure was overwhelming, making her head spin and her body tremble. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, her orgasm building up inside her.

"Since I am taking you to heaven, you better ask for forgiveness from God because I'm going to lead you straight to sin, love."

Fuck, her mind spiraled at his dirty words. Her body was writhing above him as he expertly licked and sucked at her most sensitive areas.

"You are ours. Only we can touch, lick, and fuck this beautiful pussy of yours. It belongs to us, just like you do. Give yourself to us, and we will worship every inch of it- body and soul."

His possessive language made her feel like she was his- body and soul. It was a heady feeling she couldn't get enough of in her mind. I like this, she suddenly thought. Her body shuddered understanding how dirty her mind was and how sinful things her body craved for.

If her body was a canvas, and their touch was the paint, creating a masterpiece of pleasure and desire. Each stroke and each caress added another layer to the masterpiece, building, and building until she was on the brink of explosion.

"Not yet, darling."

Iris whined loudly.

She could not take more. "Please," she mewled. She was on the verge of her limits. One more stroke and would come undone. These jerks, she grumbled. They were not allowing her to come, yet they flicked their slick tongue over her body.

"I can't wait to taste more of you." His tongue continued to work its magic, driving her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. She could feel her body tense, her breath coming in short gasps as she begged for release. And when it finally came, it was explosive, waves of pleasure coursing through her body as she let out a hoarse cry.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer as she surrendered herself to Elias while straddling Jasper's face. Her body spasmed as she came over his mouth.

Elias's lips captured hers in a deep kiss, his tongue tangling with hers as Jasper drew out her orgasm. When they finally broke apart, Iris was panting and limp, her body sated and satisfied.

"Oh darling," Jasper purred, his chin glistening with her juices. "Did you think it was over," he clicked his tongue.

"We've barely even started. You belong to us, and we'll make sure you know it." Elias cupped her face while his other hand pinched her nipple.

"We are only starting, wife."

To be continued...

*cackles evilly*

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Follow me on Instagram: vairhans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.3K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
634K 10.7K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
756K 17.9K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
235K 3.7K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...