Needles: Death Eater Series

By Jokers_Kitten

He was a loner most of his young childhood years. Never having any friends. But then as he got a little older... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
author's note
just a side note

chapter 11

178 14 4
By Jokers_Kitten

Needles

"ANSWER ME! ARE THEY YOUR KIDS?" Brittany is standing there yelling at Needles demanding answers.

"Brittany lower your voice now."

"I DEMAND ANSWERS. TELL ME. ARE THEY YOUR KIDS?"

Needles really didn't want to do this infront of the kids so be dragged Brittany away from the door.

"LET GO OF ME AND ANSWER ME."

He dragged her to the main hall and stood infront of her.

"YOU WANT ANSWERS. YOU DEMAND ANSWERS. " His voice was loud and evil sounding.

Brittany new that this wasn't good but she wanted to know. So she shook her head letting him lnow that's what she wanted.

He laughed. "YES. THEY ARE MINE. MINE AND HERS. OUR BABIES. THE ONES WE MADE. OUT OF LOVE."

Brittany didn't know how to respond.

"She is mine Brittany. They are mine. And I'm theirs."

"How could you?" She sneered. "You are supposed to be mine. "

"No."

"Yes. You're mine Needles."

"No Brittany. You are nothing but a fuck to fill a void. And that's all. You will never be her and I will never be yours."

There he finally said it. Out and infront of everyone. Letting everyone know that he was done with Brittany and he officially claimed Sarah Ann as his. And that he was hers.

"We're not done Needles. This isn't over." She huffed out.

"Yeah we are."

"You can't do this to me. I love you. You can't. Why can't you see we belong together? " Brittany called out. Grabbing on to his hand and arm. "She left you Needles. Didn't have the heart to even tell you she was pregnant with your kids."

"That's enough." He looked at her.

"That's not love. She doesn't love you."

"BRITTANY ENOUGH!" Needles yelled out in a stronger meaner voice. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER. ABOUT US. YOU ARE A WHORE AND ALWAYS WILL BE. DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING SOME OF THE PROSPECTS IN THIS CLUB. AND YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS." He had enough and lost his cool and temper.

Finally he walked away from her to the bar.

There was silence all around then soft snickering from some of the other club sluts and some of the brothers.

Finally a loud, full belly laugh echoes throughout the room. King started laughing and the rest of the brothers picked up on it and was laughing like a pack of hyenas.

Brittany couldn't take it and screamed. "THIS ISN'T OVER! MARK MY WORDS. YOU'LL WILL REGRET THIS.!"

Silence immediately filled the room once again. Then King, having enough of Brittany finally spoke up.

"BRITTANY." He yelled out. "That's it."

"But King."

"Enough. You make a threat against him and her? You realize that means you made a threat against everyone here. Myself included." King seethed out. "Now get your shit and get out of my club."

"AGH" Brittany stopped her foot and walked out.

Needles could feel like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

"Drink up fellas. Seems our own Needles has finally decided to settle down." King said.

Hoots and hollers could be heard. But Needles knew he needed to talk with Sarah Ann.

"Needles." CoralAnne called out to him.

"Excuse me fellas." He said to his brothers. And walked over to CoralAnne.

"Needles, you need to watch your back with that one. I don't trust her."

"Yeah I know. Something seemed off about her too. Ever since I ended it with her she has been up to something. "

"You think she could have caused Buckley to get spooked?"

"I honestly don't know. What good would it do?"

"Take her out so she would have you."

"But the kids." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Just keep your eyes open. When my sister wakes up and is feeling better we will talk to her about this as well."

Needles agreed with CoralAnne and understood that Brittany can now be a real issue. They already knew she was unstable. But this may have just put her over the edge.

After a few days of Brittany's little outburst things were nice and quiet.

Sarah Ann was still out of it for a bit and slowly starting to come around. Yet Needles never left her side.

"Ugh." She moaned as she started to open her eyes and tried to wipe them.

"Easy baby. Slow your movements." Rowan said into her ear.

"Mmm that voice." She smiled and blinked a couple of times.

"Hi baby." He kissed her cheek.

"Who are you?" She squealed when looking at her.

"What? What do you mean who am I?" He asked in shock as he pulled away looking at her.

Laughter filled the room as she looked at him. "Hi Rowan." She said.

"You cheeky shit Sarah Ann." He said shaking his head at her. "You had me scared for a bit."

"Sorry but got to admit that was good." She laughed but winced slightly.

"You ok?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah just head hurts a bit."

Dr Johnson came in and gave her some Tylenol for her head. And told her to take it easy for a couple more days.

Rowan and Sarah Ann talked about what happened, seeing if she could remember anything from that day.

She asked if the kids were safe and he of course told her they were. And that they were well taken care of. Not only by him but by Switch, CoralAnne, Hammer, Ice, and King.

"There was one more thing I need to discuss with you baby." He said rubbing his back of his neck.

"Ok."

"Brittany is gone. I told her infront of everyone that you are mine and I'm yours. No sharing no nothing. And I told her the kids are mine. I claimed you infront of everyone baby. Made it perfectly clear. "

"You did that?"

"Yeah I did."

Smiling from ear to ear she launched herself onto him and held him close. She cried happy tears. Knowing that in her heart, body and soul, that he was still hers and wanted her.

"I love you Sarah Ann. More than you can ever imagine. I'm yours. And only yours "

"I love you too Rowan. Thank you for choosing me."

"There was no choice to be had. It's always been you."

"It's always been you too."

They smiled and kissed each other. And though Sarah Ann was released from the hospital part of the compound, she was still under some restrictions.

So that night he just held her in his arms.

After a day or two, King called for church wanted to know what the hell caused Sarah Ann to be put in physical danger.

"CoralAnne, did you find anything?" King asked speaking what Needles couldn't say.

"There were tracks alright. But not human."

"Not human. Then what?" Hammer asked.

"Dogs of some sort. My guess coyote or wolf."

"What? Seriously? Why?" King asked.

"Simple. The horses. " CoralAnne said it like it was no big deal.

"You got a couple of yearlings in there and they know it."

"So what do you suggest?"

"Get a couple of asses."

"Well that sounds simple. Looks like Needles and Hammer can spend some time there." King stated. Receiving a middle finger from them both as everyone else laughed.

"As much as I agree at times they can be. Just like you can too." CoralAnne said. Which she got a middle finger from the three men. "I'm talking about donkeys. "

She explained why and everyone there was intrigued and thought that was cool, so King did what was suggested and put in an order for 2 donkeys.

Needles never thought he'd see the day that this MC would have horses and donkeys. And this was happening because of two special women.

One his girl and that girls sister.

The kids have been excited to see that their mom was ok and after several weeks of proper rest and healing she was up and around.

The kids loved the donkeys as much as they did their horses. And it was extremely hilarious to watch grown men get chased by two donkeys.

Apparently the only male they liked was King. Everyone else got nipped in the ass or chased. They didn't bother the women or even the kids.

One day Needles and Hammer were out there trying to fix some boards and the donkeys didn't like it so they got bit in the ass. Watching two men scream and jump around like someone lit a fire cracker under their asses caused a major uproar in hysterics.

So much so that it became a betting challenge to see who the donkey wouldn't attack. That's how they found out King was their favorite.

"Well King at least you got two asses that like ya?" Switch says laughing as he rubbed his ass from getting bit earlier.

Somehow the two donkeys were named Casper and Jasper.

Sarah Ann went out there one day and the donkeys were on the other side of the pen, when Needles came up behind her and wrapped her up in his arms. She leaned into his embrace and closed. Her eyes aa she took in his sent and warmth.

However, that was short lived when two voices started to call out. Needles wanted to leave but Sarah Ann refused.

"Just stay here."

"Hell no. I had bruises on my ass for days from them. I want to keep that at a normal shade please." He tried tmove again but she still hung on.

"If you don't show fear they won't act on it. Try and stay calm."

He gathered up his breath and tried what she said. But it still reaped from him. Sure the outside he looked calm but he knew he wasn't. And sure enough he got nipped again.

Sarah Ann was bent over laughing as Needles was being chased. "I told you to stay calm." She said in laughter.

Once calmed down herself, she called Jasper and Casper to her and they both came happy as can be.

Needles rubbed his ass cheeks again as both Jasper and Casper loved up on Sarah Ann.

King walked out and over to where they were standing and took one look at Needles. "Got bit on the ass again huh?" He chuckled.

"Not funny."

"Sure it is." King said as he entered the area where they were at. "Calmness is key." Casper and Jasper perked up as they heard King's voice and came over. "Animals can scene fear."

King was calm and loved up on Jasper and Casper. Talking to them both in a soft calming voice.

But for some reason no one expected what was about to happen next.

Both Jasper and Casper decided to play with King and headed butt him. Then one of them bit him on the ass.

The donkeys made a noice that sounded like they were laughing as the jumped and bounced around the arena.

"What the fuck!?!" King hollered out as both Sarah Ann and Needles stood there in shock then busted out laughing.

Sarah Ann was the first to be able to speak. "I think they are trying to get you to play with them King."

"What?" King said now rubbing his ass through his jeans.

And by the looks of the two donkeys that's exactly what they were trying to do. So King got this giant heavy ball and pushed it to one of the donkeys and they started bouncing all around. So King decided to try and chase the other one.

The three of them were laughing and when the donkeys tired out, King, Sarah Ann and Needles gave each of the two some lovins.

"Damn my ass is still sore." King said.

"Calmness huh?" Needles tried but failing not to laugh.

"Leave him alone," Sarah Ann said politely. "How was anyone of us to know they were wanting to play."

"Well maybe that was what they been trying to do to me when I go out there. They just wanted to play. " Needles said in a confident voice.

Sarah Ann and King looked at each other then back to Needles. "Nope."

The two laughed as Needles gave them an extended finger.

"Needles as much as I love ya kid, as a brother. I don't love you like that." King laughed even more.

"Ha ha ha." Needles said to him.

"But I'd do you." Sarah Ann said in a sultry voice.

"On that note. I'm out." King said as he walked away.

"Oh yeah, Spanky. You'd do me." Needles said making Sarah Ann back up against a wall with slow steps.

"Yeah. You're kind of cute." She said once she hit the wall behind her.

"Kind of?" He looked at her as he ran his finger over her collar bone. "Hmm I don't know."

She swallowed hard as she felt the heat from his touch and saw the lust in his eyes.

The moment was interrupted as Ice came in and spotted them. "Geezus fuck get a room you two. Unless you plan on fucking each other right here so other can watch."

Needles without looking at Ice backed up a step. "Not a bad idea brother."

"Wh what" was all she could get out as she was now lifted over Needles' shoulder. She squealed out in surprise.

"Thanks for the advice brother." He nodded to Ice then smacked her ass.

"We getting a free show?" Someone called out from the room. And that resulted in a forward stop.

"What the fuck? Who said that?" Needles turned and asked with a snarl on his face.

Sorry for being so absent as of late. College classes started up in January and I have had a bit of a writers block. Hopefully this will keep y'all interested in a few till I can work out how I want it to go. I have an idea just need to work on a few holes.

Thanks for sticking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 16K 25
Castle Harrison is a 30 year old guy who happens to have just become the President of his dad's biker club, The Grimms. They are the most feared and...
105K 6.6K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...
234K 6.7K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...
767K 14.8K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...