A new start? (Alphatale x Hol...

By ItsWimsyz

This is my first story also it has bad grammar and slow update. And cringe ahead, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED More

404's bio (remaked)
404's transformation (Perfect 404 updated)
Alpha's bio (remake)
Omni's bio (remake)
Infected's Bio (remake)
A new start
Unexpected visit
Bodyguard
Reunion
New Year festival
A normal day
Old Enemy, New friends
Omega
Encounter
Bonding
Q&a cause I'm bored
Bonus chapter: Racist dustdust
Meeting the others
Infected
Special chapter: ☼☜☝☼☜❄
New story!
(Not a chapter) Conduits that have appeared on previous chapters

The truth?

1K 16 17
By ItsWimsyz

In Mechatale

We see Mecha sitting on a chair near a bed with Abyss on it, Abyss has been coma since 404 attacks him, well... more like he attacks 404. Anyway, Abyss suddenly jolt up making Mecha surprised and fall back to the chair.

Abyss: "ARGHHHH 404 DON'T YOU DARE- Wait where am I?"

Mecha: "Jeez chill Abyss, you are in my house"

Abyss: "Mecha? Why are you here? I thought I was fighting 404?"

Mecha: "Well I found you in snowdin. When I found you, you were injured and in a coma so I decided to drag you to my house"

Abyss: "WAIT! HOW LONG HAVE I WENT OUT?"

Mecha: "Keep your voice down will ya? You have been out for 1 day, what's the matter?"

Abyss: "ARGHHH 404 might have already destroyed that AU, I should have tell you before go to fight him! I'm such an idiot"

Mecha: "Welp, what happen happened. Anyway, I have good new"

Abyss: "What's that?"

Mecha: "Ink have found someone who is able to take on 404, well... two actually"

Abyss: "Really? Who?"

Mecha: "Ink will probably come here to take us to meet them"

Right as Mecha said that, a portal open, sucking them into it. Abyss and Mecha fell to the ground with a thud.

Abyss: "Ouch"

Mecha: "Urgh really Ink?"

Standing infront of them was Ink - the protector of AUs and two other skeleton, one with 3 eyes with a covered one and the 3rd eye on his forehead, the other have a stream of tear went down from his eye.

???: "So... this is those who is on our team Ink? You really think they can stand any ground against 404?"

????: "Don't be rude Ares, hi guys, the names Alpha or you can call me Adam"

(Ignore his blaster behind him)

Ink: "Anyway, we should skip the greeting and plan on how to defeat 404"

Omni: "404 isn't problem... at least at the last time I met him"

Abyss: "What do you mean by that?"

Omni: "In my last encounter with him, I almost die due to using my omnithorn at 60%"

Alpha: "60%!?! Is he really that dangerous"

Omni: "Yes, hell he is truly dangerous when he fully mastered his conduit but at that time, the danger is not him, it's the thing inside of him"

Mecha: "The thing inside of him?"

Omni: "Yes, it's a very dangerous entity named J404, which is the manifestation of Malware inside of 404"

Alpha eyes widened in shock.

Alpha: "Malware?! How did that thing even get in him?"

Omni: "No clue"

Alpha: "Wait, now that I think again, how did he have a conduit?I thought-"

Omni: "We'll talk about it later Adam, and you're not going to like it"

Alpha just listen to his brother and they began to talk about the plan.

Back to 404

We now see 404 sleeping in his bedroom until...

Gura: "WAKE UP 404 I WANT MORE STEAK!"

404 jolt up from the bed because of Gura screaming while summoning two blaster beside him.

404: "GAHHHHH WHO ARE YOU?! IS ABYSS SEND YOU TO KILL ME? WHERE THE HELL IS ERROR?! WHAT TIME IS IT!? AM I LATE FOR SCHOOL?! Wait I already destroyed my school."

404 look back to see that Gura is standing there, shaking.

404: "Oh yeah now I live with them, anyway, Gura don't wake me up like that again"

Gura: "Ummmmm... ok, I want more steak"

404: "You literally eat those yesterday and steak is for dinner. Also you are grounded"

Gura: "WHY?!?"

404 just point outside of the room, Gura look back to see that everyone were waken up by her screaming. Gura sweatdrop.

404 sigh and go down the stair to make onigiri.

404: "Why do I feel like being a brother?"

After a while, he finally done make onigiri. Everyone go to the table to eat except for one who is grounded. Since it's not good to skip breakfast, 404 decide to give Gura only vegetables and needless to say, the only reason why she finished it is because 404 keep stand aside and look at her M E N A C I N G like he is going to make fried shark.

Gura: "Can you stop staring at me like that?"

404: "I've look after enough kids to learn that if you don't stand beside them, they won't finish their food so... NOPE"

After 404 finally get Gura to eat, they went to HoloEN HQ, where the girls stream.

404: "So... this is where you guys stream huh?"

Amelia: "Yes, while we are streaming, you can go to meet some other member of Hololive if you want, we already got your phone contact anyway"

404: "Ok, bye then"

404 teleport away and the girls just enter the building and do their usual things.

404: "Ahhhhh guess I'll just explore this place then-"

Right as he said that, a portal open underneath him and he fall into it.

404: "Wow, that's hurt"

????: "Old man"

404 realize that voice.

404: "Uhhhhh... Error?"

Error: "Why don't you tell us that you are now a bodyguard for some hololive member?!?"

404: "Wait, you know about them?"

Error: "Yeah, Noot Noot tell us about it and now we all have fallen into the rabbit hole"

404: "That went from 0 to 100 really fast"

Nightmare: "You are the first one to start this 404"

404 turn around to see Nightmare standing there.

404: "Hey there Noot Noot"

Horror: "FOOD!"

Horror ran to bit 404 in the arm, he doesn't really care about it much and just drag Horror who is still bitting his arm to the mansion. 404 met all the gang and needless to say, they are all happy to see him. They then chat about things that happens in the last days and 404 talks about he just became a bodyguard, I'm too lazy to add it here so just imagine what they say like anything you guys like. After that, 404 says goodbye to the team and go back to Hololive HQ.

Meanwhile, the Abyss have done talking about the plan to attack 404, Omni drag Alpha to a corner.

Alpha: "So... that's the truth huh?"

Omni: "I'm afraid it is"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 102 17
!!! This story will officially stop getting updated here, and ONLY on AO3 !!! I'm going to try and write one-shots/short stories for Undertale (AU's)...
39.9K 2.4K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
180K 4K 64
The beginning parts are going to be like the game (Sorry if its to long!) . But then the real story begins! I hope you guys like it! You're path is...
2.2K 90 20
Im bad at descriptions so all just have write a back story for the charecter. I don't own any overwartch charecters. (Side not this is from when I wa...