HAPPIER; jra ✓

By TGTATB0

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ HAPPIER ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

039 | without him

185 11 1
By TGTATB0

"Randy's calling now," Daniel gained the attention of the rest of the band who were all waiting in his hotel room for said zoom call from their manger. Gathering around on the bed as the called was accepted. "Hey."

"Hey, how's everything going over there?" Randy replied.

"We flew to Milan this morning, and then experienced some of the city," Jonah softly nodded. "We basically done the same as we did with Rome the last two days, it's been nice."

"Have you spoken with Jack yet and convinced him to continue tour?" he asked. "His girlfriend seemed perfectly fine in their little interview the other day so I don't understand why he went home."

"I offered to call him before, they all don't want to," Corbyn shrugged.

"We're not asking him to come back, Jack won't want to," the eldest shook his head. "I think it's best if we just cancel the rest of the tour."

"Why are you three boys, Zach, Jonah, Daniel.. why are you so protective of Jack being in LA, when there's no real reason for him to be there and he could instead be on the tour that all of you wanted?" Randy asked.

"Because he doesn't want to be here and we can't force him to be here," Jonah continued to be the only one answering. "Plus he has a real reason. He's not doing okay mentally, his girlfriend was just in hospital and is going through something quite major which he wants to be with her during. It's just not right for us to ask to come back."

".. Does it really matter if we cancel the rest of the shows?" Zach softly spook up, not want their manger to argue with him.

"Do you want to continue without him?" Randy more so suggested.

"No," they all shook their heads.

"That's the one thing we agree on," Daniel mentioned. "It's not right to do this without him."

"We've put so much money into this tour which we're now not going to get back, but if you boys want to throw it all away for a girl who could just easily come back with Jack if they want to be together so bad, sure, go ahead, you all can do it but remember this is your main source of income."

"Let's just call him," Corbyn heavily sighed.

"You call him then," Jonah ever so slightly raised his voice as he flicked his head towards the other boy. "But I'm telling you, I don't think it's going to end well."

"It'll be fine," he brushed it off while grabbing his phone from his pocket, finding Jack's contact and calling him with the phone on speaker.

"What do you want?" Jack answered through a huff.

"Could you come back to tour?" Corbyn asked, rolling his eyes at the boy's attitude.

"No."

"Just bring your fuckin' girlfriend."

"No. I'm never fucking going back. I don't even know why you think I would," he rambled. "I'm done."

"You're done with the band or the tour?" Daniel chimed in.

"Everything. I can't even deal with being around you boys for more an hour with ending up drunk, you constantly have shit to say about me and Adalyn. Fucking Kenzie was constantly forcing herself on me. I'm not going back just so you boys can be happy, I hated being there, just go on without me."

"Also you know how fucking stupid you are for asking me to come back like barely even two days after Adalyn lost our baby. Literally just let us fucking be alone," he continued. "I don't want to talk to any of you, I quit."

"But-" Corbyn was interrupted by the sound of the call being hung up. "For fuck's sake."

"I told you.." Jonah slightly side eyed him.

"I don't understand why he's acting like this, they can always just fuck and get pregnant again, it's not that hard, why are they so fucking sad about it," Corbyn groaned.

"Shut the fuck up," he muttered to his bandmate.

"Jack's girlfriend's what?" Randy sternly interrupted them.

"She's not pregnant," Jonah quickly shook his head in response. "Well what really happened is not our place to share.."

"What happened?"

"Jack told us before we left for tour that Adalyn was pregnant-"

"Shut the fuck up," Jonah repeated.

"No Jonah, let Corbyn continue, at least he's being responsible and telling me what happened," Randy scolded him. "I'm trying to understand this situation."

"So he told they were having a baby- but like it was sus to begin with cause I over heard that she cheated on him and then suddenly Adalyn's pregnant so Jack forgave her- well this is how I think the story goes, and so cause Jack didn't want to be here and it's not actually his child she went and got an abortion and they're using them 'losing' the child as an excuse."

"That's fucking bullshit," Jonah scoffed. "Don't start making up shit. The real story is you would constantly argue with Jack which was why he would drink before shows and didn't want to be here. Meanwhile Adalyn's at home depressed and hurting herself cause the aloneness was getting to her. And then on top of that she then lost their baby."

"Oh and this rumour that you constantly like to bring up about 'her cheating'.. that was last tour. If you thought for two seconds and just counted the weeks, you'd work out that she got pregnant after those girls joined us, slash after we finished tour. And I would know all this because I actually talk to Jack and listen when he's talking to me."

"I'll talk to Jack at another time but since he's not coming back," Randy spoke up. "Do you boys wanna reconsider the offer of continuing without him?"

"No, can we just cancel tour," Zach shook his head. "It's not going to be the same."

"Plus fans will clock on that something happened between the band and they'll probably think we're betraying him if we continue while they're going through something since someone called Hollywood Fix on them while they were at the hospital which now means the fans know about that situation," Daniel added.

"You boy's discuss what you're going to do and let me know before you go to bed and I'll get it all sorted out," Randy changed the topic — not wanting to admit to what Daniel was accusing him of.

"Let's just go on another hiatus," Jonah suggested. "Just do our own stuff solo and come back when everyone's ready. Jack probably just needs some time and he'll hopefully change his mind and want to come back."

"If you all agree to it, I guess we can figure that out and make it work," he shrugged.

"Can we draft up the announcement post?" he asked. "It'll be more meaningful."

"I guess."

———————

Liked by JonahMarais and other

WhyDontWeMusic ❤️

view all comments

User03 hope everything's all okay <3

User843 oh so it's jacks fault
| User77 @user843 bro leave him alone

User210 heartbroken

User942 He always puts Adalyn over the band

User77 I was supposed to see you guys tomorrow😭

User81 clearly adalyn's going through something major if jack's left tour to be at home with her so maybe everyone should stop hating on him
      | User32 @user81 they were literally seen
in tears at the hospital. i don't get why
         people are mad as if it's his fault??
      | User81 @user32 exactly

User754 💔💔

User401 he looked like he didn't even want to be there anyway lmao

august 1

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i feel like the whole fandom's hearts broke
when the boys actually announced their
hiatus so i'm sorry to cause that pain again

also for those who don't follow me/didn't
see my announcement on my mb.. the next
like month updates will be slow, i'll be
enjoying time irl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.6K 25
➳"You've bullied me for 3 years straight, why are you deciding to be nice now?" Started: August 8/18 Finished: October 10/18 *READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...
7K 387 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ WONDERLAND ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they spend their time finding all the wonderful moments in life ⠀⠀⠀ 20 / 05 / 23 - 17 / 10 / 23 . . ᥫ᭡
104K 1.8K 30
Emily has grown up with Jonah. They are both in high school. and some bad shit happens
268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }