The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter twelve

6.2K 224 20
By dragonvein

◆Control Room◆

From the control Annie saw Venom and Riot fighting in the security camera's. 

"Lydia" Annie said in fear.

"Oh no" May was worried about Lydia getting hurt in the cross fire. Losing her brother and sister-in-law was heartbreaking. And seeing Lydia in a fight like this she was scared to death. She didn't know what she would do if Lydia got hurt or worse died.

________________________

◆Near Rocket◆

Throwing Venom down Riot jumped on top of him. He rips Venom apart from Lydia.

"Drake, stop!" Lydia yelled in pain. 

Riot then throws Lydia aside and opens his mouth to eat Venom.

Lydia quickly gets up reaches out to Venom, who quickly takes control. And jumps on Riot.

The fight now was between Venom and Riot, Lydia and Carlton.

"Holy shit." Sam whispered.

Riot tore Venom's face then absorbs him and Lydia making him more stronger.

"HOLY SHIT." Sam, Clint and Tony yelled. Everyone jumped on their seat when Riot roared.

"Language." Steve said.

"Really cap. No the time." Tony cried.

Riot starts to climb the rocket in full speed but stopped and cried out in pain when a high-pitched sound was heard through the speaker.

Venom and Riot got separated from each other.

________________________

◆Control Room◆

Annie turns the High-pitched sound a little more.

"Told you I could fight ugly." Annie said looking at the security footage.

"Yes." It was a bit relief seeing Lydia and Venom get separated from Riot.

________________________

◆Near Rocket◆

Venom and Riot get thrown away from Lydia and Carlton who fell on the platform near the rocket.

Carlton punches Lydia then kicks her. 

Lydia gets up and punches Carlton making him fall on the edge. 

"Yes punch punch punch." Sam chanted.

Unknown to Lydia, Carlton sees Riot near the edge and reaches his hand forwards.

"Oh shit." Everyone was on the edge of their seat.

"You're too late. This is the next stage..." Carlton said but Lydia kicked him making him fall in the water.

"You talk too much." Lydia said. 

"I have a bad feeling." Bruce said.

Turning around she ran but was stabbed in the chest with a large sharp thing.

Riot is standing behind Lydia who fell to the ground.

"LYDIA" May and Peter yelled.

Everyone was in shock when they saw Lydia get stabbed. May held Lydia tightly sobbing who tried console her and Peter.

"You are nothing" Riot said holding Lydia's head then jumps up the rocket.  

"That Son of a bitch." Venom cursed.

Lydia laid on the ground motionless.

Seeing this May and Peter sobbed.

"Guys I'm alright, I'm right here." Lydia said.

"You survived right?" Thor asked.

"Yeah" Lydia nodded.

"Ten seconds." Automated voice said. As Riot enters the rocket.

Venom crawls towards Lydia, Slowly covering her body when he reached her face Lydia's eyes opened.

Standing up Venom rips the thing out of his chest and Roars.

"YES" Sam jumps up.

The Rocket starts to take off. Venom quickly climbs the tower that was next the rocket and jumps on the rocket with the spear like thing still in his hand.

Riot comes to the window in the rocket and roars when he sees Venom.

Venom jumps on the window so he is now face to face with Riot.

"Traitor "Riot said narrowing his eyes.

"Have a nice life." Venom said.

Venom free falls down and tore the fuel tank with the spear thing. Making the Fuel leak out and blast due to the fire blasting the rocket and Venom.

"NO" Everyone yelled. One of Venom's weakness was fire and being blasted he didn't have a chance to survive and might die with Lydia.

Riot and Carlton are seen being burned alive and the rockets blast.

Because of the fire Venom's body starts to melt off of Lydia's body.

"Goodbye Lydia " Venom said making a parachute with the rest of the body.

"Venom NO." Lydia yelled.

"NO VENOM." Everyone was shocked.

Because of the Parachute Lydia fell in the water unharmed.

Lydia came to the surface of the water gasping. Parts of the Rocket falling in the water beside her.

No body said a word as they knew Venom was died except Lydia and Strange.

________________________

◆Next Day◆

"Thanks for sticking by me, Annie. Thanks for saving me." Lydia said sitting outside of Annie's apartment.

"So, how you feeling after all that?" Annie asked

"I feel great. Awesome." Lydia said

"Wow." Annie said chuckling

"Yeah, I'm thinking of suing, though. You want to prosecute?" Lydia asked

"Hmm. You're in luck. I've decided to work pro bono. I'm joining the public defenders' office." Annie said drinking coffee.

"You're a good person, Annie." Lydia said.

"What about you? What are you gonna do?" Annie asked.

"Uh, the network asked me to bring the show back, and they want to start with a piece on Drake." Lydia said

"Oh, wow, really? So, what did you say?" Annie asked

"Uh, I'm not into it. I want to concentrate on the written word. I scored the interview of a lifetime. And I'm going to Queens stay there for a while." Lydia said.

"My offer still stands." Tony said.

"I'll get back to Mr. Stark." Lydia smiled.

"Oh that's nice. Who did you interview?" Annie asked

"You're gonna have to read it." Lydia said.

"Oh! Like everyone else." Annie said

"Yeah" Lydia said smiling.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Venom." Annie said slowly.

"We're sorry to Lydia, you had a great connection with him." Steve said.

"Weird but great." Clint commented. 

"I wanted to meet him." Tony said.

"They will be shocked when they see me." Venom laughs making Lydia chuckle.

"Hey, um... Do you want to talk about that kiss?" Lydia said changing the topic.

"Oh, that? You call that a kiss... No, that was... Uh, that was your buddy's idea." Annie said.

"Oh, right. Well, that is good to know." Lydia said sighing.

"It did feel kind of great, though." Annie said

"What?" Lydia asked

"I mean, the..." Annie said

"The power?" Lydia asked

"Yeah. When it's, you know..." Annie said

"Inside you?" Lydia asked

"You know what I mean." Annie said.

"Okay" Lydia said

"Hey, Lydia?" Annie called

"Mmm-hmm?" Lydia hummed

"We're not gonna tell Dan about this. Okay?" Annie asked.

" Look at her. She has no idea we are going to get her back." Venom suddenly said.

"WOAH" Everyone yelled in surprise.

"He's alive?" Tony asked

"Yes I'm alive. " Venom said coming out of Lydia's back.

Everyone stared at them.

"Everyone meet Venom." Lydia said awkwardly.

"Hello" Venom grind then disappeared back in Lydia.

"No, I don't think so." Lydia said.

"Sorry, what was that?" Annie asked

"We're not gonna tell Dan." Lydia said

" Lydia, is there something you want to tell me?" Annie asked

"Nope" Lydia said shaking her head.

"You belong with us, Annie." Venom said

Everyone chuckled.

" Lydia, are you sure?" Annie asked.

"Good Lord, look at that. Look at the time. I have to go. Have a flight to catch. Hey, it's nice seeing you." Lydia said getting up.

"Yeah" Annie said

"You take care, all right?" Lydia said walking away.

"Yeah, you take care of yourself". Annie said

"Bye." Lydia said

"Hey. Don't give up on her. Either of you." an old man said

"We won't." Lydia said smiling.

"Who is that guy?" Venom asked

"Wait. This thing looks delicious." Venom said as Lydia bends down to pet the mans dog.

"I have absolutely no problem with you sticking around, but if you do, we're gonna have to have some ground rules, all right? You cannot just go around eating anybody that you want to." Lydia said walking down the sidewalk.

"I cannot?" Venom asked

"No, you cannot. All right, we need to... We need to reiterate this. There are good people in this world, a lot of them. And then there are bad people. You have to tell the difference. The deal is, you will only ever be allowed to touch, harm, hurt, possibly, very possibly, eat very, very bad people, but never, ever, ever good people. All right?" Lydia said

"Fine." Venom said

"Good" Lydia said

" But how does one tell the difference?" Venom asked

"Well, it's super simple. I mean, you just have to... You can intuit it, you can sense it. Sometimes you can even feel it." Lydia said.

"Whatever you say. But can we get something to eat now? Otherwise, your liver, it's starting to look really, really good and juicy." Venom said

"Yeah. Definitely. I know a place down here. Okay and we are going to my childhood home to stay with my family for sometime. Please behave." Lydia said

"Parker Family?" Venom asked

"Yes" Lydia said entering the store. "Hey, Mrs. C."

"How you doing, Lydia?" Mrs. Chen asked

"Ain't nothing changed but the weather. You know." Lydia said.

"No." Mrs. Chen said

"So, what do you want?" Lydia asked

"Tater tots and chocolate." Venom said

"I like Tater tots." Thor exclaimed.

"You are my new friend." Venom exclaimed coming out of Lydia's back.

"Right. Okay, no problem." Lydia said walking towards the chocolate aisle.

(SHOP BELL JINGLES)

"The payment's due, Chen." Man said

"Please. I can't keep doing this." Mrs. Chen said

"Now." Man said pointing the gun.

"Bad guy, right?" Venom asked

"Yup" Lydia said looking at the man

"You come in here again... In fact, you go anywhere in this city, preying on innocent people, and we will find you and eat both your arms and then both of your legs. And then we will eat your face right off your head. Do you understand? Yes. So, you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you, rolling down the street, like a turd in the wind? Do you feel me?" Venom said holding the guy.

"What the hell are you?" Man asked scared

"We are Venom." Venom and Lydia said showing half his and half Lydia's face. 

"On second thought..." Venom said and bites the man's head off.

" Lydia? What was that?" Mrs. Chen asked scared as Venom turns back.

"Oh... (SCOFFS) I have a parasite. Yeah. Night, Mrs. Chen." Lydia said walking out the store.

""Parasite"? " Venom yelled.

Everyone laughed.

" Yeah." Lydia said. "It's a term of endearment, that's all."

"Apologize!" Venom yelled

"No." Lydia said

"Apologize!" Venom yelled again

"All right, fine. I'm so sorry. Come we have a flight." Lydia said walking away.

The Screen turns black and songs starts to play with VENOM shown on it.

" I have song about me " Venom laughed.

Everyone started to talk with Lydia and Venom who answered their questions.

"Let's start the next chapter of her life." Dr. Strange said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 11 6
→ Abigail Stark was not the opposite of her brother. In fact they were more similar than people give them credit for. Nonetheless there was still so...
761K 13.8K 35
in which peter parker has a little sister who doubts herself avengers au (oc x oc) (completed) {in the process of editing}
38.5K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
299 7 3
During Infinity War, the group of heroes are brought to a theatre to watch a couple of movies about this blonde woman that seems to not trust anyone...